Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Letter to supposed son website that is not on Bright House until Bob or Eric Allen Warren or his damn daughter and their doctor friends are up.

My Stolen property, scholarship and thief Irish Black Syracuse and Detroit Pirates created by Mack Truck? Bells? And Bagnascos working with jack Nelson, and Legacy Flint Playhouse moved to Syracuse Stage.
You will have to excuse the spelling of this entry someone has been making every Warnock into Warren (it used to be Warnocko) I assume and Bagnasco Ogilvie or Martin wake him up to change my typing as he changed by art ads in the 80s at the Lombards newspaper and businesses Suncoast. Suncoast is where I used to stand and hold my mothers limbs while being ex reayed why I dont let doctors needing researach get me in getting ex rays often. My lifetime limit was probably long ago.
I would have liked my stencils and paralegal books out of the car that fell apart when I was buying a neighbors better clunker...All these effors probably for granny Macks german next door neighbors relatives ..Vanni friends... car parts. He had an uncle next to my trailer at tropic breeze and fixed RVs thee.

By the wsay: I would have liked one of the silk tops the stinker black macDonalds and Nelson Cooper Johnson? Nelson Indian British princess s  and elder Nelsons/Ambrose/Capps/Bagnasco's Bells stole in 1986 when they nipped everything that went with the evening top and dress I paid for way back when Rodger did a bust of the head of the VA hospital and WEndo looked rather black in a corner. I was supposed to be dragging in with one of Jerrys old black velvets one. That was back when the new Allens made their big grab for the best of my mothers house included my things always there and what I was beinging in the entire big moving rental truck I brought down.

They intended a big story like the one in Arkansas when we moved into a wrecked house that a biker gang (probably the Duffy Nichols relative that did loft renovation in NYC? that tried to get Rodger in a Biker bar in NYC. One neighbor that burned crosses when we had a person playing a guitar on the front porch was just sure the former owners furniture (which we brought down in a huge rental truck after Rodger and another person pusked all the debris out the door to truck away from a trashed house the gang had lived in.

That was my truck someone tried to run off the road in 1986 with phony a phony laser fire. After a macdonal still smelling of hamburger dropped down from a closit opening in a motell in Ft Bragg NC home of a lot of the new Flint Davis Ramsey or Young Stuat phony Nelson Royals.
Another day in the life of the new around Hurley Hopsital KKK Flint Police fife and drum and Bagnasco Mafia ancestry changes for Blacks to buy tartans and genealogy from Youngs and Nelson (Smith) genealogists with Lennens. (Warnocks little bit of Lucciano Luck...That is, Bob Warnocks daughter and Young phony indian/ Haitian Jamaica queens and black princesses related to Arkansas  Irish Kennedy Mack and Nelsons - Mitchells: Put into computers by by Nelson and Art Legacy and Sidney Manes who may be Lillian and the rest of Jacks Nantucket shitty doctors looking for new backgrounds with the rest of Flint's Third/Fifth ave moved to Swartz Creek. Pre-their joining the SU to Boston film/Education Mafia related professors going related to Montreals new FL and NC Royals from Swartz Street and West Bloomfied and Gross Pt Bagnasco/Galanti Mafia that tried to kill or handicap my son on a job in Montreal where he had no reason to be in 1985. If they didn't kill him and then say Bill Bagnasco is him. I have not seen my son or actually heard from him for sure since 1985 and before someone like him was in a wheelchair after a fall with a gang of Dunedin liers and plotters taking my mother to Scotland to write a gift list of my property for my aunt to claim was hers and everyone she made up lies for with her sister in law. They stole my and my dads family pictures when my aunt Barb died rather unusually at Hurley and Bill Bagnasco brought them back. Stolen from me who was my mother's durable power of attorney since 1981 by way of her psychiatrist and attorney when Mormons were moving in with jack Nelsons family of Mormon genealogsts. She could not legally sign anything without my countersign and I don't remember my sending everything of mine to Scotland for them to store in their old Mission to cover all their new Leprosy and Haitian to Hawaii Mack/Nartonis lies with Phillipine missionaries and painters from Cranbrook. Nartonis Junk Yard owner had a Siamese wife must have been a phillipine princess also right? right by way of Ambrose Mack Trucks and B ars and a pack of Young musicians and liers.
I asked my supposed son on line? Who got the big sculplture I asked your dad to pick up for you? If he agreed, (it disappeared) and the 2 twelve foot high stained glass windows I wanted you to keep for your future house...with all the stuff this pack of Kathy Deitz and Bagnasco Bell Tribe stole of mine while they were wrecking my house...as well as my silver and jewelry stolen with Davidson/Jerry help?
(To my son) Your doughter should not have needed money from me for an education s I already paid for the International mafias and Vannis future crap Allens (stolen partnerships with my ex tax manipulation and withholding of legal information by anyone my ex dealty with...with MI to FL U of M and Flint Jr College area Warnocks and Tansley and their Mary Mack Flint Playhouse pals..also everyone Kathy Lee as in advertising Mack to Thomas to Deitz...used after she started a think tank cancer research? Institute for Jacks southern dr friends to help them write papers with all the foreign doctors brought in for the new 'familys' nursing homes and Alderman hospitals...She did this withh the Galantis and strongsville Thomas's so she could take over their trusts (the handicapped childrens and Youngs). It was close to the ski run at SU so Simpson U of M and Kathy and Tansleys get her free ski lessons at SU right next to the business office and jacks Mormon church so she could ski with all the new Greys and Tansleys in Colorado. I suppose where Teddys remitted tuition went? My slides and work disappeared and some of Rodgers for the new Kathy mack sculpture I suppose and my work with her name and silkscreens after my aunt got her pick or anybody else in the new creative family started by Cranb rook teachers at Flint Jr College.
By the Way Teddy, I wanted to copy one of those silk blouses they stole in 86 after they stole the lavendar one that went with the evening dress and embroidered top I bought from Jerry.  They had to have the pants and other tops: I assume the rotton Haitian Dr,Rodger To Dr Rodger somehow Mack to MacDonald, Macgregger Baseball Haiti?I hope your granny enjoys being a Haitian for the Simpsons and Nelson Joke...Flint pig cousins going Thomas to Thompson with Kathy and Bonnie Bell and Gedoes. With all their good Davidson Harrotunian Capps Sefa and Shehadi friends in Syracsue..West palm beach,,,holiday Inn pals.
Well TEddy, I am going to have a computer camera next month and you better be my son or I think 48 hours has a new story.h

I wonder how much of a strange noise that wakes me up if I have yoga or appointment the next morning is Singer Rosenbloom electronics USF Ferguson and his police engineering physics friends? Bagnasco deaf dancer telephone mischief, or just plain Kathys SU and Miller Ski Lodge buddies (actor friends of the Nelsons and Millers) with a new prompt machine being worked on near Weiss or Institute by the ski lodge where dogs disappeared often? Or maybe Capps or Yannows also on Nelson research grants with what was teddy or my supposed shares of the total Mack business. I am liveing on SU SS earned by being Rodgers wife for 20 0r more years making me public enemy #1. Or possibly on Mall Doctor or credit company computers gleaning information as Yannow and Capps did for Syracuse stage and Landmarks (Rodger Scotts two Landmarks b uildings one with the first Syracuse FM station probably still beaming down on the New Port Richey first FM station across from the Community Hospital now on Marine Parkway was Sunset I think. Their credit info and doctor info good for their little Turbans table to tabel with security telling the tale and names? Probably also with my aunt isabelle or her English Bagnasco (Michaels) sister in law and their Safranic and Atkins Bloomfield Hills then Swartz Creek ESP groups and fun for Charity? with the Lying Young girls provinding free planes as poster children mothers and children in their turn...The Flint JC Playhouse Motts? and their and Ballener field house play andfortune telling acts with Syracuse and Kathy Macks inventor friends Wilson and Dalton Singer and Rosenbloom electronics..and other Dunn or Bagnasco known Army inventors?

A lot of information to hand over to an adjunt fired non professor Jack Nelson? Especially as his wife got jobs in Religion and Chancellors office to bring about his becoming a known N Irish genealosist with John macDonald Jr whols dad started the CIA with Strategic Services buddies living in Utica with his SU business degree then in Sarasota for all the Alderman Pirate trials in Bahia Mar 20s to look at.

I think that Eric Allen Warnock my cousin Bob Warnocks son was the person at the LombArds (Syracuse and Central America Suncoast investments) down from Skanealates (R Scott and Lombards) that messed up my ads at their Suncoast newspaper as I did them...posing as someone doing his homework at a nearby computer....As he can get on my computer to change typing or erase it. What is the matter Eric? someone might recognize all of the jewelry you and your SU Hoffmann Capps and Harrotuninas stole from me or all the trains and toys you stole from me and my son saying they were my fathers? Sone were mine and my sons and you had no right to my father's...so? Were they yours by way of counterfit wills you dreamed up with my aunts after bringing Young scum or Warnock Clots to USA by way of MY australian property if I had known where it was? Totoally non relative Tansleys made sure I didn't know while handing out my property to themselves or cousins of mine or my ex husbands.

I did not hear from any alumni associations while being robbed here in Florida they were busy helping karen Ambrose Cooper Anderson make her High School experiences mine.

The last I saw of her in Swartz Creek was when I streightened out Ralph Johnsons aunt, a cna or nurse when Karen's mouth went off after a simple comment I made about a dance class. Karen had decided to make me herself and having a kid in High School, as she was dumb enough to do. Ralph,was really a friend of her first husbands a Cooper. I met Ralph at her house..I have no idea how she got involved with Karen's or her sister's slime headed for me. She brought even more slime to the studios with Clair and Nelsons stealing my jewelry and then art work and even poetry and my best craft things when I was coming down to their lier county. They had to to defame me to cover the theft of my transcrepts and art work. While my Bagnasco aunt and her Thomas and Ambrose and Chase Bank manipulation from Syracuse and Maryland took place. My aunt and her Thomas pals had their Flolirda painters league sitting around in community rooms and up in Syracuse with their artists hats and chairs' unfortunately using my art work and craft work disappearing from storage my houses etc while all attorneys also invested in FL and southern states with huge mafia families and dictator ex students joining education mafia restaurants now part of my aunts Bagnasco and Galanti Rendasi's from Montreal NYC protected lofts and apartments like the one Sally Baker had etc.

I assume also why Sally Ross's husband probably another polish football player gone British sea family for her Kinnybunkport property inherited from her aunt. No doubt one of Mr. Kinnys the painter 63 family who was catering for the Mafia pre Cranbrook as a monk then joining the Youngs on their Catholic Planes to Hollywood and anywhere else money was to be had for med and handicapped research. SU Physics their mainstay. Ross Flint I assume also now part of the Nelson Chancellors SU office slimeing me becAuse of all of Rodger Macks sisters and cousins outright lies with my cousins,with heir and SU Medical and education going restaurant and film backer mafia making sure they are recognized well in restaurants...with their false backgrounds with their formerly married ex girlfriends down in florida while the men got their money down to Florida or out of the country for the ex wife trashbing to make them disappear. The Girlfriends all got their free witch trip to England and N. Ireland by way of Sefa and Rowan and Kathy travel? Girlfriends now the wives I assume down here to also be recognized in restaurants whiole ignoring any arm candy Kathy has found for them in her Playhouses...the next generation of false background. They cover their asses with new tarton in three generations now just like the NZ CIA? Now Kathy can ski with the Deirks and Tansleys in Colorado without being Polish Serbian?

It looks like Kathy had an official SU Class up at the Institute or Syracuse Research or Ski Lodge with the Millers and SU actors ready to help steal or reduce retirement funds at CREF: While being beautiful and recognizing the great Polish and scots dummies as genius in restaursnts FL and even in NYC... when Sally Baker handicapped and daughter of famous actor could drive them in her handicapped car and Mafia protected apartmentgallery..she dropped them off right at the front door.

I don't really want to talk much to Swartz Street going Turk to English Scottish by way of Young lies starting around a Park and Hurly hosptal helped by Thomas going Thompson and bad things happening to people in hospitals labs and asylums I suppose, that did benefit their cripple breeding, for planes to travel with false names and girfriends, and spots in country clubs where they can meet people for their churches to get the use and property of people that is given to charity or churches.

I am sick of the Third Ave Flint and New Orleans Young Nelson Mitchell tribe. Being mafia is very colorful. I don't care what they say. If my aunt wanted to make up a false Scottish ancestor of the Simpsons she could have. She should not have included me and all my and my sons property as he was in the third grade when she and karen and Bthe Bells and the rest of Flint moved in on me and my son at the LeGacy School, Rodgers pick of a private school for our son. I did not know at the time Art was a gypsy and a lier with Sidney manes and his illigal island in the middle of the st lawrence river to be used by his illegals? Nice folds from Cranbrook St Lawrence and anywhere else the new Medical Mafia moving in to Alderman Hospitals and private schools with false genealogy by Nelson and Legacy wanted to move in to get rid of old families for new arm candy to manipulate the trusts of professors and doctors as Mormon Murders always do if one reads the Forbidden Morman books describe..

No comments: