Saturday, February 6, 2010

My best acrylic paintings/collages about to be similiar to Moon watercolours?

This is Sunday Feb 6,3:50 AM my correcting, copy and time are not working on my computer. My best work is about to be a Moon watercolour to Acrylic works?co Satanic sculptor and advertising person jack Nelson and his friends from the Everson Museum Satanic Show of the 70's...followed by a Yoko Ono show. Followed by Jack Nelson making all his Polish friends British followed by a millionaire following for his family Mormon genealogy millionaire background lies attacked to art theft.

I attended a meeting of the West Pasco Art Guild and after the meeting one of the Moon painters (female) had a watercolour exhibition. He own work shown on the backwall looked like a combination of my liniar acrylics one I gave away and one was stolen from my storage here in Hudson. EZ
The other was figures in the center with the siwirls radiating out very similair to the collages that were my best work and Thomas's and Clair Harrotunian made usre were stolen here after one showing of what I consicered the best a persian woman taking off a mask with a blak black and whit face.
These were stolen in recent years from my Hudson Storage.
My mother in law Gedoes Gaeded now MacDonald the head of the whole MACK and NELSON new false ancestry must have been at the Swanson Young across the street waiting to go into my mother's home with my aunt Isabelle Young to have a shared living place as the Simpsons and Shaneleys have in Dunedin. My mother in law taking over all the porcelains that were in the hise including a tea set that someone broke the pot of IMIRI to get the tops metal and porcelain for the Martin that is probably Art Storches wife/intended of many years.
I could be wrong and will appologize but Gedoes Gaede turned into Moon right across the street from the Galante Mall. I had forgotten that gedoes Gaede was my mother in laws name.
Clair harrotunians son was first made an Alderman apparently in Tarpon Springs where my aunt isabelle or her English (or both) made up all the new Irish from the work Jack Nelson former Rhodes Scholar fired by SU but alling him to use offices on campus connected to a Spanish Architects computer to make up all kinds of false ancestry making my aunt Isabelle Young (married names Swanson, Bagnasco and Bob Warnock who had all the family names inone long string and who added Allen to his son's names to go with Rodger Allen Mack. He possibly married the brain damaged daughter of the Strongsville Thomas's that are in business with the Galantis and all of their Bagnasco (Michaels?) funeral homes and part of the work Rodger Scott and all the Mitchells that are supposed to own allthe employment jobs by now in Florida California and any other state that all this false work was done.
I have no funds to join facebook so I have not found out why a Stuart Waiting put me on facebook after meeting people going to Panama.
I do know that the Panama person is near a Hutzenpiller of the Mormon church that moved in with my mother from Country Club Blvd. So they may be waiting down there with all the Travel and Art business people of my sister in law Kathy Lee Thomas Mack Deitz and the mansour and Rowen travel people. Possible the Rowan's that planned the Fulbright travel that my ex and I were on.
There is no way to prove that Ms Moon is traveling in the direction it is because she saw my work. So she will excuse me if I am wrong but I would be interested if she saw my work rather large acrylics for this area and even larger collages and if she then decided to go that direction.
Or if my aunt is a Wolf Sheriff wive from Syracuse now. I may have hired a co worker to help me paint my house in Syracuse a huge undertaking for a week my only vacation while I was probably working in one of the Thomas Galante malls in Syracuse. The same Mall where police tried to shoot my son and his girlfriend when they were running in the parking lot with goldfish under their coats (cold) and the police said they were involved in a theft of a stero. They were waiting for him when he returned. He did not realize or hear them as it was cold and the wind was blowing. I believe a Mr. Sullivan at the Flahs store now a German Store in Rochester a security guard's son was given a job in Kathy Thomas's silkscreen company which she purchased after a professor at SU included her or Sarah Spino (using Nelson when in N. Ireland writing a book on the Protestant Orange still sold by Syracuse Press). She was a nude model at SU and rode horses with Clair harrotunian and Jerry Nelson a former doctors wife like the rest of the women who decided they would all use my and my mother's my sons if he came down house...while they were getting free Salmon from Scottich sources in Dunedin and Edinburra perhaps right behind out house Gross...where I saw some of my ceramic work from Flint jr College when a door was open once, driving in the front entrance right by the Michaesl funeral home entrence.
When my mothers funeral had to be paid for again because someone had taken the casket and embalming money and all the prepaid estras I saw Eric Allen Warnock and a spitting image of Mr Ballentger wos name went with the Flint Board of Education officer that was present at all Flint Jr College graduations. I assume that working with Rodger Scott and Mitchells internationally with private schools and this giant Lebanese Mansour Thomas travel business.

So I hope Mrs Moon has better luck hanging on to her future paintings thatn I didn.
As I said what one does with art is who does it better...Mr Devore my painting teacher who signed me up with this Cranbrook Flint Jr possibly Mott and Booth millionaire ancestry change group to include a lot of new Black Haitian doctors and other foreign doctors to their 20 year in the future student rolls or the Mormons Nelsons etc that were doing background and ancestry searches for various sororities to find suitable wives for dictators and non UN countries sons to marry into investing in the USA new families.

All this was done to get New Money old names that were shipwrights that could then be related to Fergusons that married my crippled Young cousins who's father Andrew Young married against my fathers blessing and with his warnings.

I now think the Wilsons that went into boat business's went into those businesses in Cearwater with Simpsons and Shanleys that denied my dad his credit for the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight. Probably an Army Colt. And possibly my undle produced them in his engineering shop in Birmingham MI. I seem to have been stalked by a professional policeman and Mott police to steal my names for a Creativity Think tank group that is a cover for medical record theft...and Nelson and other church probably Middleton Salvation Army related to Simpsons and Glenn Tansley who was Job Services dirctor here.

I apologize to any of the moons who look like English or Scottish extraction and may not be any part of the Gedoes Gaeded Serbians (some worked with Serbian concentration camps with mrs. Gedoes on their farms...But my aunts sister in law a Bagnasco has gone to far if she is trying to get people to keep after stealing my work, if they can do it better that is their business. If my work was stolen just to have people start working as I did 20 years ago now while my art work and anything realted to dollhouse, photography and even florest has every picture stolen off, even after poetry for a very small book is stolen and while the Thomas's take over hiring at the Copyright office to sent my manuscripts back to get lost in the mail.

I believe someone could easily have been moved to the Wayne State Morgue from this house call me Crazy by charity phone and hung up in a cell. My cousins was supposed to be raped and hung up in a cell in detroit after being barefoot in a reswtaurant. I believe my son was picked up by Sharp bandsment and Wilkie and Nelson Lewis and other masons or Mormans that were supposed to have buried my dad in seven or eight plots very carefully picked out by my dad in the Chimes section of Sunset cemetary in Flint. Why Sunset street has moved three times also? where Community which appears to be owned by Chase Manhatten bank and Aldermans from Syracuse.

That was the home of a deadly almost to me if I had stayed there diagnoisi that I had to go out of this country to get away from Dr. Thompsons new Thomas relativeds way to get a correct reading of blood samples.

I hope my ex husbands was not removed by cancer from his career when people decided he had had his sacrificial day in the son and it was time to get rid of him and his family to get the new family business on its way to international Scottish Dame society with actors from Britain and Syracsue Stagbe.

Everyone has a right to try and paint or do better than a person. There is no excuse for Clair harrotunain getting my ex thrown out of his office and then thrown down stairs of my once gym while she is plotting to remove every trace of my jewelry which she decided to imitate very well after stealing every trace of it and while Marilyn Davidson had several sets of antique silver stolen. I told she and Mike repeditdy that it was not for sale I have a third of it I believe returned to a bank box after it was all stolen by another of the MACK owned storage areas. Possibly they bought the Continental Can to use for storage and a place for jack Nelson and mrs. Hancock and Syracuse Press to work making up their new ancestry using my fathers' grandfathers Shipyard in Northern ireland and giving that MACK then related name to the Thomas's going Thompson and the Vannis Mrs Gedoes Mack (Mrs MacGregger of Orlando? living with Simpsons? and Buchanan to Mr Ted Mack to be related to one of the Young cousins in Chicago probably also checked out by Motts when Clara and I were in a Pat Robinson exhibition of her choreography at American Ballet School in Chicago and my parents thought of my mothers cousin as a place to stay.
I am tired of being robed for the Motts and other millioniaires future fancy students to marry off to more dictators so everyoe can make Americans three month workers while they get rid of Social Security and plan their escape back to Britain in the houses and Missions they work from with their charity planes and with the Vaticans help from the start.

My son had several atempts on his life before 1985. There was a fall in Monreal and a Thomas car wreck mentioned in papers as well as Theo Mack returns from Lockerbie. That was also a Fiasco to get money from parents into this international real estate and jobs takeover of medical also hospitals by the reformed and colorful Mafia of Montreal and the USA moving to southern ports from their control in the case of Bagnasco relativdes of the NYC docks. Where Sally Baker who apparently helped with Galleries and entertaining people in NYC with her handicapped license where she could drive right up to restaurants and part in front with her Thalidomide Baby status. Gained by her mother taking a tranquilizer that caused her problems.

I am tired of the new Alderman Hospital Mafia and their awful drugs and constant tests that can get rid of lives including my father, my son, and I am sure mine to try and keep supposedly government Medicare and other insurances as supposed pre care. It appears that the drug dealers three on my mothers block when I arrived in 1986 are also now reverends or employed somewhere
Posted by Isabelle WAITING/ MACK at 12:08 AM
0 comments:

This is a copy of a previous post that I had a flash that it was not saving to publish. It will not copy to disc (bagnasco phone co ex employees helping with Bright house extremely slow service or Jerry nelson as rep NY Nelson Nancy Hoffmann's CIA project Sarkis Harrotunian, Mr. Capps Rodger Scott and Alderman Law firm Wendy Klines RE and various charity or lace collection (also stolen from Me) contacts covering this up all the masterpol Teis and Sellers work with Mormon Nelson and possibly Archbishop Bagnasco? Spellmann and father Berigans work using the Andrew Young Francis Ferguson children as a front for millionaire ancestry changes at the expense of patients of doctors brought to this country and oweing the same millionaires their lives and jobs. A lot of people have died from mis diagnosis and over medication and i don't intend on being one of them/
I think it is abominable that Mr. Moon Jack Nelson the fired adjunct from SU filmaking that was in reality a lot of Education people filming with religion and art people in Boston that met Connie mack who met the Thomas Mack Millionaires of Ohio and decided to give them a while new background using my fathers very rare old Orange Protestant going back to William...that could be manipulated by the founders of the USA CIA MacDonalds now in NZ or Maine with their Son John MacDonald busy doing NI genealogy at my expense for a lot of university alumni social and travel departments...all from my sister in law getting into business with Mansour and other Alderman or Rowne travel related to grants when my father in law Ted mack decided on my dads background in NYC and had a customs official hold my son for ransom of my ex husbands sculpture (which could drop into the sea?) and my ex sent me to my parents to beg money from so they had to cut short their trip and would not see the Macks there already with Cathy ready to take on the nYC gallery scene with jack nelsons help heading them right to Oscar Krasner and his friend on Madison Ave Jack nelson who was in reality a fencing friend of andrew Young who met him when they tried to get Haitian help at U of M where Mallory Simpson a relative of my dads Cousin Gordon Simpson a Philadelphia Mummer and yachtsman or a person they met there with Cranbrook help that helped them take over my ancestry.
I would like after 25 years of university intervention to know if I have a living son. I would like to know where Clair harrotunain and Thomas's have my best pastels paintings and collages that were used by my aunt pre 86 to get her degree after she used my transcripts Flint JC and Cranbrook to get a masters. After lying about her address to my parents for 30 years.

I appologise to anyone I have just insulted. But I have been insulted and stolen from for the last 26 years and still do not know where my art work is, the photographs taken of it are. My ex complained of losing photographs of his work. If this is revenge. I don't have them. There were a very few he could have asked for in all the papers I saved if my work was included in a show with him. I know SU kept a record of all his shows and he paid a professional photographer to take pictures for him as well as his own pictures. he must have had negatives.
I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity which was brought about by women wanting more sculpture to buy their catering salmon ex doctors wives and my own Young cousins and cake baking auntie isabelle getting Wendy Klint to drug him.
My son was then led to another doctor in Floridas syracuse home after they helped burn my cars there is no public transportation on a regular basis only two times a day to Bradford hills. I never saw him again. I saw him one time to day hello to and he said he could not talk to me at the courthouse where i won the divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity the numbers will be posted here. His sister who probably hs the antiques and my dollhouse Saltire room in Naples thanks to John Sellers who has worked on this since the 60s from Arkansas and his Memphis advertising and Syracuse University then New port Richey office. he has at least one look alike or did at Tropic Breeze a supposed mafia relative. Al Capone was very popular here and very colorful. My ex husbands female students were also here from Kane and Whitney business to gran b my property from my parents when my ex did not have to give a financial statement during the divorce.
I changed my taxes to help him not go down under a 50,000 tax bill if I didn't, and he was always a partner of his millionaire parents businesses. I did not ask for a sculpture before any future show as I could have. he was at the time taking care of our son so I thought I could survive on investment of half the house. merrill Lynch robbed me and I could not sue as many other people cannot when they say they are investing money when they are just putting it out of reach or making it able to be lost by relatives wanting a persons property. Just recently as soon as I signed up for a course and bought some art supples to try and use old ones my pens, jewelry clamps and other things were removed again.
I am tired of my cartoonist Warnocks and ARTIST with a Masters aunt who alresy stole all of my photographs that she tried to get from my mother and indeed stole one time when my aunt Barbara died (returned by my cousin Bill Bagnasco a suposed Suicide in a Warren MI jail) brought them back. he then however went into genealogy as well as Music in this area from my parents house where he also stayed for methadone treatments at Anclote Hospital.
Repeat I want to know if my son has been killed for the new Royal Colorful Gangsters that apparently are the only thing holding up genealogy, old Scottish Clan parties and dances and universities full of new Haitian lebanese phillipine designern and artists related students with made up false genealogy created from my father Desmond Walker Waiting and my Isabelle Bowaman Waiting (married to Rodger Allen Mack 1983 to 1987. Our divorcd stretched past 1986 so I had to put half of what I got for my half of the house which i worked on physically and in the gardens for years (sold very undervalued) into a new house which I could not defend. I moved close to where my mother in law stayed on Marine Parkway and was close to Gaede Motors which is now Moon Automotive or something.
Mr Sharp and his bus used to pull through a hedge behind their store or a busload of young men did and I would lose a lot of things. My rentersgot into sealed with locks then nailed shut then had paintings over closets and I have been robbed at every storage. While apparently politician MACK and NELSON watch which police dump complaints against car attacks and thefts even if I have photos at first (now photos also taken). Because Mr. Tansley helped hire the Warnocks run through NZ or Australian property that should have been mine then were brought here to help lie and steal for my cousins talking my property which they had no legal right to. I was my mothers durable power of attorney and had to sign anything she signed including when they took her on a supposed 2000 trip with her own money and whatever my relatives found that she had hidden or in another bank that she could not remember where she put. Or they just manipulated Her or my account. I lost my ML account that I put my house money in when a tax man sent me tax info late I could not get it in the bank to be good to pay taxes any other way. He then manipulated house sale money to get rid of it and not notify me when it went into margin.
My mother's insurance was stolen with the help of a Michaels Maplewood ex nun and mormons and thefts of documents right before or at my mothers death in her 90's in 2000 then they went after my school job while someone used my acco9unts to make sure I lost my condo and had no reference. I beliee I have the worst relativdes and in laws and ex polish to brithish friends ever written about so I am writing a book. Why someone came in to take pens and art supplies and wreck my printer. and save functions on my computer again again again again again.
I refused to let my son marry at 10 years old or so a Thomas brain damaged 20 year old. I wonder if my cousin warnock had a son by her so they could use my ancestry.
Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Followers

Blog Archive
▼ 2010 (14)
▼ February (3)
My best work is about to be a Moon watercolour to ...
Outsourced FL FBI, to Edinburra by John MacDonald ...
Medicare and constant mistakes and thefts from my ...
► January (11)
Syracuse Legacy Manes genealogy inventors a cover ...
Wilson, and inventor friends of Kathy Thomas, Nich...
Future Facebook site as reply to letter sent to a ...
Isabelle Bowman Waiting, Medical notes: Things to ...
Dr. letter that would not print, with added notes....
Letter to son regarding Holiday Inns all towns
Me vs Cripple County (Ferguson Youngs Catholic chu...
Kathy LEE THOMAS MACK? and her Detroitjunk yard,me...
Letter to Theo mack scammed and robbed as I was by...
Another Alderman and Deitz, Nelson ancestor change...
The Alderman Fanny Farmer Harrotunian Mack Allen ...
► 2009 (156)
► December (8)
Waiting, Isabelle (Isabelle Waiting Mack 1063-19...
Kathy "Thomas has a John moved in I don't suppose ...
Cardinal Bagnasco quoted in Nihil Obstat>>Scandals...
Isabelle Waiting Mack (ex) Christmas letter stole...
Pasco County false information, helping the people...
Theo D Mack, e mail about car I am trying to buy f...
Christmas 2009
WAITING MACK Isabelle Bowman: All Genealogy and cl...
► November (12)
Nursing home group starts Brigham Young Brethern c...
Paintings: How many Waiting paintings has Kathy Le...
To Anna Miller, from Isaelle Waiting, Class of 56 ...
Mormon Nelson genealogists and Jack, another 'Sept...
Son asked to be in medical studies at gym in Montr...
WAITING DESMOND, WAKER False Genealogy by SU Histo...
Black Sun Children included?Vatican and German gen...
Three used by Advertising Kline and Sellers to rob...
Last post on the U of M SU pogrom to steal racist ...
Waiting to Mack, My grandfathers Y and Anchor poss...
Where are the new Irish German and new Clark (Wend...
Theo Mack, please read James Rollins 'Black Order ...
► October (40)
Notes to my son Theo while I try to find slides of...
MACK, Theo DESMOND Where? after injured in fall 19...
Teddy Mack Elmo mail.Comments on McSherry and Cran...
USA CIA looks aside while cousins assume my Identi...
Last letter to son without an address for 24 years...
The New Travel Empire of Scottish Royals to be fou...
Theo Desmond MACK, only Eng Scot with Irish shipya...
Isabelle YOUNG Bagnasco stole Annie Young Waitings...
Lockerbie money in my ex husband and aunts Amer-co...
Half of pastels gone, moving again?
To be mailed today to Wal Mart Credit Orlando re 2...
Cigar Mike? Anatasio?
Manson like RE children in Druid group with Manson...
Letter to Theo Mack my son regarding Xmas.
Flying lessons for Am Gen and Lebanese Ponzi Group...
CLARK: Jeri Nelson also ansered calls to Hodie Cla...
► September (9)
► August (12)
► July (25)
► June (14)
► May (10)
► April (14)
► March (6)
► February (2)
► January (4)
► 2008 (18)
► December (4)
► November (5)
► October (9)
About Me
Isabelle WAITING/ MACK
View my complete profile

8 comments:

Shariful said...

We are hard at work, reviewing Canada's finest marijuana retailors and products! View our database of reviews or leave a review of your own! ghostdrops

Joyti web expert said...


Very Nice and Informative Article. Share something on Best Candid Wedding photographers In Chandigarh

bise pakistan said...

The Matric Part 1and Part 2 outcome 2020 will be declared in the time of June. The request of due date will be made soon.
Swat Board SSC Part 1 Result

Will move the entirety of the nuances of SSC Part 1 Result 2020 Swat Board. Up-and-comers of Matric Swat Board

bise pakistan said...

The Board makes each conceivable stride and deals with the tests by acquiring controlling staff to organize the tests in a sensible and
direct manner. Administration of Education handles the Board's issues and set courses of action and strategies for the
related school and understudies. BISE Swat Board Matric Class Result 2020 The itemized Matric Part 2 Result 2020 Swat Board will be declared in the time of
June and they can assemble all the relevant information at this page after introduction of Swat Board tenth Class Result 2020.
Stay in touch with us for additional subtleties of result

bise pakistan said...


SSC Part 1 Result 2020 Swat Board will be accounted for on June 28th, 2020, legitimately by BISE Board.
So we recommend all of the understudies to stay in touch with BeEducated.pk site to get latest updates online
BISE Swat Board ninth Class Result 2020

about the BISE Swat Board ninth Class Result 2020.

Unknown said...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR INVESTOR, MONEY LENDER, PERSONAL LOAN, BUSINESS LOAN, IMPORT FUND, EXPORT FUND, TRADE FINANCE, PROJECT FINANCE, PROJECT FUND, STARTUP FUND, MT760 BG/SBLC LEASE OR SALE TO START A NEW BUSINESS OR TO EXPAND EXISTING BUSINESS FROM HONGKONG, CHINA, INDIA, USA, UNITED KINGDOM, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES OR ANYWHERE WORLDWIDE???
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH EMAIL : GLOBALFINANCELTDHK@GMAIL.COM

Mr Bond said...

Nice blogCigar Shop In Pakistan

Day Blinds said...

Thanks for this post. It proves very informative for me. Great post to read.Keep Blogging.

Looking for Roller blinds, Wooden blinds, Cheap blinds, or Curtains and Venetian blinds, and more, in Nottingham and surrounding areas like Derby, Mansfield, Leciester, East Midlands or Luton? Day Blinds offers superior window solutions at unmatched prices.Visit our site for Awnings Nottingham