Sunday, February 7, 2010

Movie 'Half Moon' County? Iraq..women smelling dogs...needed in Pasco FL

Just watched an interesting film (reminded me of Pasco Co here Florida. A gang of men putting someone with a talent in her place...me for over 40 years.
Now my Serbian ex husbands cousins have my best picture of a Persian woman actually taking off her gold mask. To show her face which was blank at the time in 1986. It was stolen with the help of Harrotunains who made sure the show was never publicised or anyone invited to the Thomas Chapman Gallery opening. how they got their Thomas money and how my sister in law got my paintings or her relatives here in Pasco Co now have them to work from or show eventuallyh themselves.

The movie, (Half Moon) Niwemang, (Iraq Director Bahman Ghobadi, takes place on the Iraq boarder a bus full of musicians (one famous-Kurdish) trying to get a femal singer to a concert with over the Iraq border. They pick her up in an Iraq prison a mountainside of 13000 female singers. A barren mountainside with nothing but a pile of rock houses.
I include that film in the following tirade of mine, again about on my cousins Scottish and my in laws cousins Serbian Polish ? and their attacks on my property and person and planned attacke from their medical investments. They invested with a group of Jr College ex dictators, foreign students and a medical ponzi that moved here to florida and Caifornia with nelsons and Scotts from the 60's and 60's. They also invested with my aunt isabelle Bagnasco's ex mafia in laws and all their united International mafia and ex mafia including Rendasi's Montral that invested in this part of Florida with a group of people. They started by trading my father's ancestry over to my aunt Isabelle Young's and cousins and their step cousins and now travel and do business with everyone they handed it out to.
My son swas sucked into handing over everything he ever intended on getting including a million or more from his fathers and grandfathers business.
Like in old concentration camp films they had one group or another they hated in to be budies to help wipe me out while making money. I have been unable to contact him since 1985 around a pack of gypsy SU History Art Legacy and Polish Jack Nelson fired by SU 70's Rhodes scholar relatives and Syracuse stage and a lot of Education professors and their then girlfriends down in Florida and wives up in Syracuse while they played at film making in Boston 70's. They were all rounded up for their fun by a gang of ex Nazi types Ohio and FL and their police and Irish police friends from devestated Ohio and Michinga:I'm waitingfor the inventors involved Wilsons Daltons and Advertising Sellers to start training thei Iraq boarder dogs that are trained to smell for wmen trying to escape with their talent or property they can hold.
Feb 8, 2010
If this group is the Gedos Gaedes related to the Bonnie Bells and her father the only Irish I know of in my ex Mack family Wallets that lived in Ranch Mobile where th streets were the same as my parents colonial Hills house that is where I mail probably went while some of the Galanti or my aunt isabelles English sister in law came between me and my parents telephone numbers.

If they were the same kind of people that the duffys and Tansleys were getting all of my things to men in the family and theie gedoes girlfriends (who could have been girlfriends of the English Bagnasco sister in laws) then they maybe all still have the old concentration camp mentality that they had back in Serbia or their pals the Harrotunians Armenians. all gone Alderman.

If that is so then they or my Youngs and Warnocks did not have any trouble clearing Jerome Witkin out of his studio including pouring oil from an above education or principles film stdio, wiped out some of his up and coming Hershorn show sorry if I don't know the correct spelling I don't get to go out hrer any more than I was allowed out in Syracuse.
Why they feel noting wrong with stealing my paintings and art work supplies and wehen through lately (unfortunetly my neighbors are not home a lot not including when someone just wrecked a little chest I was ordering a new pull for now I get to fix a leg the Warnocks or Simpsons that follow me around dont have any problem taking brats in with them while no one sees them.
e mail to Theo today Feb 8 2010
Regarding seeing someone who will eventually be painting like my stolen Princess, Wonder if Gaede's changed their names to their wives like my ex was supposed to be doing...Moon I think like the Gaeded auto that now has moon. Interesting.
just saw the outline just like my best persian princess taking off her gold mask with black space underneath. to be written on or speak? Lost to me I guess as soon as it was senn by all the Armenians and Serbians and stolen in the last few years from my EZ storage. It had backgrounds like the old yellow painting my best of that series also stolen from storage with best pastels and one antique chair. The Tribe just visits whenever they want.

I guess the ex concentration camp people Greggor of my aunts and Gedoes all going macGregger must have married the Galante or Bagnasco blondes that are wishey washey watercolor painters and judges I might add they must know the mrs. Bagnasco they made your aunt Cathy Thomas to Thompson (with a lot of Dr. Thompsons mis treated and my dad mistreated by the creeps needing the Bagnasco (Michaels ) money.

Same Nazis playing put them in their place like back at the old camp in Serbia where your grannie turned the corpes over.

Same that were used to clear out Jerome Witkin by pouring oil on his Hershorn show. I don't feel good about all my work passed out by Clair after she stole it for a show that was not there Gertrude Thomas Chapman??More like bring in the camel driver classes and lock up anyone you don't want to have to compete with. See Half Moon pretty great place those creep Arabs and Grmans like. Greggor must have been something else than an inmate or did a lot to survive to get hm down here killing off my whole family for a pack of Cranbrook creeps to start.

Sending you a card. I don't know what of the entertainers and caterers you have children with or doctors investing here with third Ave and Hurley doctors making my aunt me. But I am only sending her a small package this time. I have several classes to start my dollhouse making endeavors after having my best room stolen by the same pack of awful International mafia.

How far is Lake Havasu ? whatevder. Any old folks parks or cheap used trailers that are big enough you could visit. I am quite tame now havent dated since Tim haven in the 80's no need for friends to help protect my property all but a small area and big stuff has been distributed by the new MacGreggers.

Your daughter is very cute. I fear that they had the person killed in Warren MI and it could have been you looking for all the stuff they stole including two huge stained glass windows the big sculpture and other things I aske dyou dad to store for you. I did knot know Karen and this pack of Young caterers had picked up all their old slander from HS and did a redu down at the old Dom Polski here and Dunedin or what eer the international mafia is calling their newest irish dance hall these days SAS or whateer in Orlando. Where your grannie is still being used by the Simpsons and all the schools she steals for.
XXX





-----Original Message-----
From: theo mack
To: ollphiast@aol.com
Sent: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 8:53 pm
Subject: Re: I won't be sending much because I don't think child tho cute is yours or that you are even married I would like to know if you are alive so will try to get a camera on my computer. I sure married and lived in scum in Swartz puddle the new home of 3


why would i make it up?
think whatever you like.
She's mine, just like I'm your's.

xoo
theo



-----Original Message-----
From: ollphiast@aol.com
Sent: Feb 6, 2010 8:18 AM
To: theom@earthlink.net
Subject: I won't be sending much because I don't think child tho cute is yours or that you are even married I would like to know if you are alive so will try to get a camera on my computer. I sure married and lived in scum in Swartz puddle the new home of 3rd Ave and Hurly Hospt ancestry changers with Cranbrook teachers. and Booths Bagnasco's.


An interesting note: One of the painters from the Art Guild I visited last Friday lost all her paintings in Canada. Where the mafia had Nelsons and their Krasner people changing genealogy also. A Fred Krasner was called to ask what to take after I sent Stuart Waiting a picture of my dad when someone probably another Bagnasco met teacher Redpath had her son here to meet the Syracuse Professorial Manson tribe that has been robbing me for the last 25 years with their jobs with the Gedoes and Galantis going MacGregger with my cousins help...all of them and their charities.

I wonder if they robbed Rouchinburg of all his paints before his house burned down nearby. They didn't care about my or Jerome Witkins and he is Hershorn material not a schmoo with a pack of evil relatives like me just trying to finish small things now wondering what they did with my valuabels my son and all my best art work so they can sit around on chairs with the new Reverends from cocaine dealers in Col Hills 80's in their directors chairs and beane's.

No comments: