Monday, February 1, 2010

Outsourced FL FBI, to Edinburra by John MacDonald Jr and Stuart Mott Waiting?

I have a Stuart Mott Waiting popping up as a ghost in blue (joke or genealogy researcher?) when I send on some e mails I received.
If this is Stuart Mott the millionaire brother (and friend of Karen Ambrose, Kathy Thomas or my aunt isabelle Bagnasco) with prevention farm on a building in NYC, like our estate in the middle of Bradford Area Syracuse, or his sisters friends (sister Clare in my ballet and toe classes with Pat Robinson) and those Goddesses in entertainment in Hollywood or Cranbrook Art Goddesses in Florida (with their privatge school RE jobs)...you should not be shadowing all my mail. Especially as medical related e mails are disappearing from my saved mail.
You and your sister and other benefactors of entertainers like Karen Black and Hamady store and Mack Truck benefactors of other entertainers and name change groups from fifth and third aveenue tapping into Jack Nelsons SU and other private school false genealogy chaning my ancestry of ship captians and shipbuilders to my aunt for her colorful mafia in laws. They have to step away a few nees and I am tiree of my aunt and my sister in law stopping me from painting for 20 years or more of financial and personal slander which had the help of CIA and politicians and CIA NZ MacDonalds helping a pack of Serbians Armenians Turks Phillipines etc go Irish to be in business with Mack politicians, stadiums in Boston and the new Florida Restaurant Mafia including a lot of SU education people.
Get my aunt and her damn painterly buddies out of my supplies,my clothing and from stealing my cars i expected to sell for a little money for myself not them.
I will never give to a charity again from this day because of all the damn charity and missionaries that have stolen from me, priests and nuns maybe a cardinal (wanna be Berrigan, Bagnasco or Spellman?) or two. Got it.
To John MacDonald and his NZ Australian and daddys cia work: yuu seem to be working on N Ireland lies after meeting Kathy Mack and a pack of millionaires from Swartz Creek to Stronsville FL to Sarasota working with the Alderman and Deitz mafia and genealogy changers. Please correct your background material and send me back my dads pins stolen with Nancy Hoffmann (Mrs. Hoffman nee Hancock and her NY Rep Jerry Nelson using Hoffmann? CIA office help Harrotunian Alderman and apparently Capps Dicaprio. I would like my paintings collages and anything my son was given my be to him and grabbed out of his fingers by my cheapskate ass relatives like the Ass Stongsville Thomas's going Thompson by way of liers from private schools robbing people and killing them in hospitals in Florida and other states.

No comments: