Saturday, February 6, 2010

Perhaps Syracuse, Cranbrook women should get job putting women artists and singers into prison like movie Half Moon. People they don't like in shows.

Perhaps Syracuse U, Cranbrook women should get jobs outside real estate, putting women artists and singers they don't like in prisons, those people in shows they didn't get in.
Maybe they could get into the dog business, women sniffing dogs to make sure ex wives or housemates don't get out of this county with any valuables, or een a pet.Just saw those dogs in 'Half Moon' movie about Turkey Iraq and Kurdish musicians trying to smuggle a woman singer into Iraq. I tried to get to get my property and art work out of Serbian Scottish controlled Syracsue, worse then Pasco Co Florida.
The inventors Wilson Shaneley that invented the Wilson gun sight and Daltons helping my sister in law grab my antiques and crafts with Sellers and nelson and masterpol advertising, SU alumni made sure my dad never got any recognition as the prototype maker. The people who bought man tan all these years may soon be replaced by women trying to get across the Florida boarder without being robbed by gangs of men cousins...they need a Man Smell, spray I suppose. They have probably already started importing women smelling dogs from Iraq to train in the USA as the economy goes down.

Perhaps Pasco County should change its name to Half Moon like the movie only a place where now american Serbians and like minded Scottish men can sit their women relatives down and make sure they do nothing again but watch their lives and property get wiped out by their male cousins.
My sister in law has had so many spin offs from her ancestry and fine art from one person given to another to be another creative person, add in all the School new students that are coming in under their ex polish serbian or italian mafia to British by nelsons. The police can go trudge around N. Ireland with the future NZ CIA...by the time they get though with Ex Flint and Ex Lodi ohio showing their cousins wife where they really belong on a garbage pile or their gerave with insults in their coffins they could even as in the film Half Moon..(locking up all the performing arts women on one mountain hillside) they can even have a whole group of women sniffing dogs to make sure they don't get out of pasco county with a handbag full of pictures or jewelry. All accomplished by a gang of step cousins that were in nazi prison camps on one side or another and now run this county or did sisnce the 70s and Jack nelson Mormon Genealogist and Job Serbices Glenn Tansley my step couisn got started finding them all jobs with Mafia or Benefactors or Dictators in schools in Flint MI 50's joing the ex mafia in laws of my Young relatives in business.
My ex mother in law now a Scottish Dame I suppose with a lot of friends at the SAS in Dunedin led around by he Simpsons and charity people. One time when she was into a family dinner after slivoviki toasting she mentioned that they had buried jewish as part of their tractor jobs at a concentration camp. I don't know if her family was conscripted or not but that was true. My aunt Isabelles step brother had been in a German concentration camp I was told as a german in a German camp. I don't know what my ex mother in laws brothers and sisters did in the same camp. What ever the Serbian Gedoes gaedes came here from Ohio where Ted Mack and his Polish Mafia going Scottish Rite masons (the ones who made sure my dad was not buried in his graves by Masons for my cousins to split whateer the fergusons or Ballengers and Warnaocks got taken off the burial bills including cvaskets which they also shaved off my mothers funeral for themselves.
What ever they did with the ex mafia that stole my ancestors and my and my sons lives did in those camps they run this area like one. They have made every house unuseable they have stolen my best and fininshed owrks of any kind and handed them out to relatives that had to be creative like Rodger Allen mack and myh aunt Isabelle Young and Barbara Anne Young who have used all of my works both fine arts and craft and steal thhings to this day. I have no loncks they can't get into and no car or bank are safe from their and the mafia education departments going into restaurant business with ex mafia or present mafia and dictators that joined all of this in the Cranbrook years after the Nelson family worked on it with a group of third AVE and I am sure Mack Truck and Arkansas gambling people from Swartz Creek.
My cousins and third and swartz creek ruined every HS party tried to ruin every performance with my cousins help.
This is the first British Concentration camp of ex Serbians germans polish and whoever else from central america came from a terrible political background like Jack Nelsons Haitian sponsors. Duvaliers of the day and their in laws the Cocaine family Bennets (not sure spelling) buried people alive in concrete let voudu people bury people alive and tried to take responsibility for the Kennedys deaths all in CIA writings of the day that used to be on the Library shelves.
I tried to find a collection of stencils I thought i rescued from my car that I wanted to use with free hand drawing on silk scarves shells fish etc to be joined by plant shapes. I was too late when my car fell apart to take the time to take things I wanted from my storage area in that old car that was to go to Holiday as a parts sale. I am sure I put them and a few things in a large valise. I left a brand new blow up twn bed an antique doll and other things no time. My artist relatives that just stole most of my drawing pencils all of my sepia and brouwns and blacks for some dame figure or portrait or cartoon class from my trailer...it starts here now again. This includes things from sets of pastels I had two off to make sure I do not run out of the colors if I evder get a chance to work around trying to find out what they have stolen or used and left ruined (clothing and jewelry).

So if you are divorced and want to try out living in a concentration camp where you no longer have private papers, computers and jewelry or art work or supplies or want your collections passed out to people you don't know to show you your place just come on down to pasco co where you will be advised not to try and turn in the police that used your home for their playground and any compalints hit the round file as soon as they are received. Good old Musicians of the James Young and his plantation Eatons that included a lot of blacks from his conceptual black Ambrose Bar family third ave to New Orleans. Marshall McLewan (have to chedk that spelling) is alive and well and conceptual family is better than the real thing so scrapbookers for false ancestry for ex mafia money can add in their pictures to Scottish Bandits and polish and Serbian pirate photos of their new English family related to a pack of the Queens own Sir Liers from the film industry who have finally found a place for their posturing and lies in the USA the new British Colony of West pasco where like the old one in the 1700's Mistress rules maybe until they do away with the wife of their married boyfriend. Then if the are good at their job of making the family more English they get their allowances to include the best of the stolen property of any divorced women they are into the storage of. With their scottish bandit friends with the police and CIA (part time I am sure around lying politician fronts of Mormon genealogy) door opening tools and searching divices. One makes a small hole and must smell out gold. Any gold I have dropped while dressing and come back for apparently must have a chemical they smell out electronically as it is gone as soon as I leave. My cousins ensconced in some person who needs a job or a bigger or better jobs close by. Thank you so much Mr Sellers and Dan Ties that set me up to take the place of the reformed non liberals now the liberals with all of their charity thiefs and the lawyers in my case the new DiCapio and Alderman with their own false background made up by jack Nelson to make them Aldermans Mack and Nelson politician as well as Hollywood charity fund celebrity's kin.
Sort of like here in Pasco where my cousins sold my ancestry to their benefactor for jobs friends (Mitchells? Michaels Bagnasco, Nartonis Mack Vanni Hamadys? Sefas for sure Blacks and Rodger Scott And Aldermans all investing in Florida and central america with Skaneatles Lombards and others on Sedwick joining the original Youngs and their bandsmen friends from bars around Hurley hospital. My ancestry which included a Waiting N. Ireland shipyard and english and australian sea captains was needed to hook everybody up with FL Nelson and MACKs here in Florida and Boston. The mafia generation of Education SU was up in Mass filming with people like jack Nelson who started this in Flint an U of M Haitians including doctors the Youngs must have sought help cureing their childrens muscular dystrophy when Andrew Young my mothers brother married Francis Ferguson whos family also on the irish Sea was known to my father for falling off their boats as adults with a crippling disease.

Now after years of Syracsue Stage and FBI and CIA part Times joining into some Mormon Ponzi with ex colorful Mafia family including everything my aunts isabelle and Francis and my aunts ex mafia in laws.

Now also in present Iraq moving to USA, and private schools needing lots of new students to keep their northern and southern schools open.... Cranbrook and St Lawrence SU women doing outsource lock up women artists and their children as in Half Moon movie looks like modern day or close Turkey Iraq Kurdish musicians and lock up for women artists. Sort of like Pasco Co has been for me while a pack of travel barons and invested in medical mafia and dictators get rid of people legally or while their Tansley hired police look away and NZ macdonalds and other people with their nose in N. Ireland ancestry to become Macks wipe me out year after year...apparently legally or using statue of limitations while they destroy my cars and trailers houses to use up my money that might get an attorney out of this area.

Movie Half Moon is on some free TV sites short but interesting. As Mrs. Gedoes had to work in Serbian camps to survive her brothers and their englixh wives and Bagnasco english wives decided to put people they don't like into Pasco counties where their ancestry and work and supplies could be constantly attacked while their property and suplies and children are forced into different lives after their parents ruined by a pack of jackel women.

Great little attack group ladies of culture and charity. Started by my cousins having to have my background for Youngs begging for medical money to continue a family of muscular dystrophy and polio and mad at me for being healthy and having art supplies and clothing they wanted for themselves.

Sorry I don't have any stairs for Clair and my aunts to throw me down you sure must have looked...I would still like my sons real address while you hook him up with women to make sure my father's prototype is not in his name and he and I end up as Spainish Haititan ex plantation slaves and you end up with Kathy thomas and her attack pack of pirates and thieves as Scottish Dames.

For twenty five years I have been denied the whereabouts of my son and now I as sent a address of my son who has supposed to be thre for the last ten years. When I looked up his name hundreds of names came up. I am supposed to send gifts to a child that is supposed to be his child. I am not to be told if they arrived or fit or anything else. Go to hell Mrs. Gedoes Gaeded Julia Mack and your sisters and brothers joining my aunts and her English sister in law in your Medical horror story and teft group.
I hope all these doctors that started this on third Ave and the Syracuse join ups go broke when this ponzi falls apart. They can go live under SU in the Mormon tunnels Jack used to get into the Mormon church by way of their auditorium.
The Macks and Vannis and Gedoes Bagnascos Michaels Youngs must have all had Jewish rivals for business. I can understand a lot of people must have troubel with Gypsies, if my experience is anything to prove a point ...but my in laws in destroying me over 40 years now always made sure they used Jewish and gypsies to do their dirty work as well as the women who took my ex husbands presents of meat and salmon right to the entertainers down at the con can that were part of Jack and mrs Hancoks and Bishops new Utopia for ancestor change down here in Florida.
Good work Art Legacy and Sidney Manes in getting rid of anything I showed in Museums and in Cazenovia College and even in a small gallery in Lakeland where my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young and she and her German step brothers Gregg and Duffy landed after stealing my work and my ancestors for their Wayne State and Cranbrook Booths and all the foreign students and Truck and food companies as benefatctors of their athletes and Flint Jr college area women gone to Hollywood and now available for charity work which resulted in travel business for my aunt taking little mafia children off to my ancestral grounds changed to hers.
This tarted with trips to Wayne state by a pack of cruel women haters. i am surprized they have not started an Iraq like prison for women performes as demonstrated in film Half Moon for women in the USA in Arts and letters and Music to show there where their place is next to their Male Cousins.Opps they did its called Pasco Co FLorifa!
As my cousin Bill Bagnasco a supposed raped suicide after being thrown in a cell with bikeers twice for walking barefoot or swirving on the road depending on the story landed in the Wayne State Morgue I am hoping that was not my son because our teacher at Cranbrook in Anatomy had us go there to do head sketches or just look at internal structor. Rhe Rameseys were there from Sag Harbor were there that year also and posibly that was went John Steinbeck was there writing Travels with Charley supposedly their neighbor. In books about him they mention that none of his Hamilton relatives in Northern Ireland survived, they never married or left their houses. There was a Hamilton patterson that was sponsored into this country by my father through GM. I wonder if they added Cousin Warnock or his fathers cousins into this country throug Australia and the John MacDonalds that were at Cranbrook when my uncle Sam Died and his Orange cross burned into his chest when into Hospital records where people looking for family with no survivors for the CIA got interested in wiping me and my son out for the new acceptable Mafia FBI and CIA with so much Flint intermarriage.
It as me and my son these creeps that just needed a house to stay in hated and worked against.
The Mafia attorneys that did all of this with Church and Charity help hav found a great way to copy voices and make sure mothers never see their sons to identiry again. There is no worry murdering rich kids for their grandfathers money no one has ever seen them for the last 30 years and they would be killed if they tried to claim anything for the new ancestryfamilys storage the mother left.
Thank you Florida FBI for your non help and refusal to allow me into your library.
I never mentioned what the reasons for my divorce for were on a person only for legal matters. I waved a lot of benefits including gifts to my son travel cars because my ex was going to have to pay for the divorce and afterwards and was taking care of my son through college which he he was I found out later not doing.
There is not excuse for stealing all my art work and creative and craft projects persona proplerty and destroying my homes for longer than I was married to a Blonde Serbian.
My ex wanted to use my names and ancestry legally as part of the divorce. I hope after robbing me many times on Camellia the Gedoes Gaedes did not decide to change their name to their own wives for their business and another 25 years to my death with harassment in medical facilities for their need to show me my place...and while hiding the body or person of my son from me.

No comments: