Thursday, February 11, 2010

Space Chops to mark territory? Glenn and Glenn Tansley new cousins

I was just saying painters now need something to mark the backs of their paintings with so much theft of work to be like the famous artist in Professorial settings.
A chop like Kathy used to claim Rodger Macks work as hers after grinding off the wax impression they had. Oscar Krasner always was mad that I had those early works including the one that was supposed moved for my son with hugh stained glass windows that just vanished to one of her Scottish from Polish Dame houses.
I guess Glenn Tansley and the Rodger Scotts Sidney Manes and his Green attorneys decided to make Glenn Tansley kin to the RE astronaut Glenn here. Also known to the Cleveland Thomas's.
They must have something even a sound that is emmited when rung with a laser harmonics or something who knows.
I don't trust the Wilsons or Sellers anymore becsue at maplewood a Dr Gordon died of unusual circumstances possibly because the Wrights went Shipwright. Strange place I was charged 400 for a party someone probably the Nelsons or Davidsons living nearby or in the apartments had after I left. She died a year before 85 when my son had a huge Accident he could have died of or in a car accident with a Thomas. Taken to Scotland to recover.
I suppose the Chase Syracuse bank that paid me in the Alderman hospital when they were finding false lab reports for me that I had to go out of county to prove wrong may have met all these astronauts when they were doing the write ups of an astronaut for a comedy series I loved. Amy Winehouse was in it I wonder if she knew any strange stuff going on up there with ambrosees and Cranbrooks Archbishop son Christos Popadopolous (now Pappas?) teaching there. Karen Ambrose was Cooper there and her husband in airconditioning with air force. She met the millionaire wine merchants in California there with Motts and Simpsons I assume while all watching the filmingss or others going on there around CAA people.
Wonder why Amy can't get back into this country if it is the same person. She was so pleasant and then they turned her into a mess for awhile. Glad she is looking better again.How about it Karen/ More work for the Safranics GM Mooncar and Astronaut Glenn who knew Kathy Thomas and all those at SAS here in Dunedin. His wife could never get on the plane with her husband always overbooked. Maybe a Stuardess or exercise girl hartthrob to annoy her.
Sellers was probably doing roof repairs at maplewood and I never had telephone service. Buess Tom and the Galantes and Bagnasco telephone were in the area?

No comments: