Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Karens first child didn't die? They married outside church and church wedding not acceptable to parents?

I believe I am paying for Karen Anderson Coopers first baby with Mr. Cooper who was in the airforce right after Jr College.
Karen and her all HS boyfriend friends of the Johnson minister and Nelson Mormons and my aunts Catholics and friends on Swartz Street Davis and Robertson were starting to go by plane out to California with another Air Force pilot in his own plane I think they got married out there and then he found out he was going far away to Anchorage. They were pregnant by then and her mother made them have a church wedding and then because they were not getting along she decided to only go on to Alaska for a year and give the baby up to rich people my aunt knew in Tarpon and the Youngs knew were rich or well place

I have had my cousins thieveing and lying about me joined by Karen as soon as they started getting into the studios without my knowlede in Syracuse and they all added to a baby that was already using Mrs. Harathies and my background because my aunt was already going out with a Greek Sheriff that Sheriff Short and Young introduced her to down here.
By that time all the Youngs were using the phony genealoy and half of Florida and the world and a lot of Scientoloy joined Catholic and especially in a Mormon investment ponzi with a Ibternational colorful Mafia group following the exploits of the rumrunner Kennedy and Capones here.

I am tired of paying for this and Mrs harathies payed for it with her life if they were laughing about what was at her feet or was to be at her feet in Texas in her casket I assume put there by Ferbuson and Michaels Bagnascos and Youngs.

I know she as being trashed just before she left James Harathies to go to Dallas where her parents were and was calling Nelsons at hristmas to demand that Jack andhis henchmen there stop maiing her life impossible or her sons.

So Karen you pay for your own plots down here. You have made so much slander down here including trying to tell peo0ple I was pregnant when you were apparently and even covering it by starting a mess with Warnocks big mouth about me and Logan who may have received so much money from Mack Trust and Pappas or other greek trusts here he and all of Jacks Nantucket doctors, John MacDonald' NZ and all the Youngs getting money from Charity and Mack Trucks and others all using the charity planes for their own affairs in other names that it became necessary to wipe me, my ex and my son out for all this mess. Including stealing all of my museum and new art work and even crafts and toys I made.
\
I want the Sellers to return my Saltire room and someone has to come up with my paintings and my sons whereaboutrs and maybe I will take off what I think from this blog.
PS
I seem to be going to be in for some more mechanic and cop fun soon. Karen started playing police tricks must be with one of her cooper relatives as soon as I got a drivers license ahead of her.
I was practicing driving with her and she wanted to swing by the Coopers so she could see if he was home. We stopped at the stop light and then she said stop and I slowed down in the middle of a residential dirt or back road while she looked and continued on. A police car pulled me over and I got a great ticket. when I went to court to tell my side the judge did not show up so my molther paid the ticket.

I had no tickets since when I arrived here. Since then I pulled out of sams one day and someone had broken or removed mty back light I got a ticket it was daytime. I stopped and waited through two ligts and a car ahead of me slowed down and I swent around late and a cop gave me a 200 going through a red light ticket. Thanks Karen and the Coopers and maybe your brat with a pappas for a daddy (they are the ones tghat would not take their security light off my frotn window while my Bagnasco cop or detective that calls himself the FBI Tom Bagnasco and their boyce laser talker and army guys that like to take their helicopters out and look at my jobs through the window, wher I had lots of noice of a one man band at the Eversn Statanic show same people that were making the Son of the Devil movie that Jack got a student involved in birthing a baby goat born before it kicked her.
I* am sorry that Karen and Swartz Creek got involved in Jack Nelson and all of his insane mavie and gangster loving restgaurant Profs from Syracuse and Ithaca and all of the people that came downhere with 300 tickets at a time like my sister in lAW and Rodger mack because they delivered sculptures all over NYC in no truck areas. I am sick of Sheriff Short and his deputies that were apparently called when someone stopped my telephone calls to real police and we got millionaire deptuties that stole things while taking reports. Also they gave out detective lawless reports after telephone people also tole me at amellia that there were no lines on top of my house. I pulled off miles of old RE lines. Lier Lier great fun to right Ebert Warnock and Coopersand all the Bell friends from Ranch Mobile where the cops lived and the Bells and WSallets livded with the same addresses.
I am sick of being in Karen mbrose Coopers and my sister in law the painting an d miiniature robber and transcript robber Mrs. Bagnasco.; Why don't they go back to one of their houses and go check their stolen money trust funds.
Thanks for breaking the rear view mirror also all you people with your county jobs thanks to tansley as long as you lie for the new MacGregger Gedoes hordes. What would you have done if my other friend gave me a 96 car for free or $1 taken all the white walls off as you did when I worked at Bells in your playground Tarpon. With all your other friends involved in laser harassment while the Nelsons probably grow then with the Stewsart that more or less stole my VW bus.
Hope you and all the cocaine dealers on Overton when I arrived and whoever stole my parents funerals enjoy your cop company I sure dont especially when they are telling the people robbing me when they can walk in and no one can see them.

Nick Pappas was Rodger big Rival in Detroit shows. They must have lived by Birmingham MIOH where Karen and her Lebanese theatre friends and Sefas hung out with that little rat Ebert who like waving his switchblade around when I had to be left at my aunt barbaras as little as I could possibly manage. I should have told on all of you to my parents but didn't want to be a jerk. Especially after Karen took something I said and spread it all around even to adults that I has having an abortion.....you were not my friend from that oint on Karen. So at your age and with all those ladies helping my sister in laW kathy Thomas steal my work and ancestry to trot around with her Hollywood Young and Ainsley Duffy Burkes rich Charity folds Why don't you go play in Naples instead of hanging round here with all the Army Nasa and air force and police giving ex wives trouble with all their goddess friends while they wsait for their turn to wipe out their ex wife. Juast like the big boys at the Everson Museum NY. and TExas. James Harathies and Jack Nelsons pals can tell you who they are or Ludwig Stein.
To my uncle Bills crap Irish Cops and KKK Fittgerald friends that helped my Uncle Jim, find a Jamaican or Black wife down at the Jazz bar to go up and rob me and my ex and son of everything you decided was yours and the Youngs and all the crap they brought here of Warnocks relatives to become my fathers fake relatives with the help of coast guard ex cops Bell and Tansley.....why don't you guys go bother some more of your ex wives with jobs yet up the the northern factorys for a while. I think my and my son have had enough of your crappy attention and that of your mail robbers and forger getting all your plaid salesmen and designers from CAA and Simpsons friends jobs while helping rob people.\
If Nelson Kennedy and Mack are your chosen politicians, and you are such trash I don't know why John MacDonald wants you for NZ and especially Warren Maine genealogy.
Does australia need bullies that bad. any color

No comments: