Sunday, May 23, 2010

DEMING SU 'Women from Money give Money to Women'a pattern? for THOMAS BAGNASCO YOUNG stealing ancestry WAITING? Are they buying Deming NM? yet?

When I saw the name Deming on a low cost trailer park with a lot of nice features I got the information by mail. Then I remeberd Barbara Deming who was a contemporary of everyhone at Syracuse 70's when my ex Rodger Allen Mack arrived. He as usual made all arrangements for houseing himself or his sister did as she did in Arkansas.
I wonder now if as I try to go another 3000 miles from lying college people and all of their poor relatives (again)I wonder now if development people from SU will go buy all the property around it to steal anything I manage to move there.
I am more convinced as my computer will not print anything about the Deming fund WOMEN FROM MONEY GIVE MONEY TO WOMEN or similiar sayins. A trust dear to the heart of the Lotherian Witches, Goddesses and University Women in Development jobs who hated my nice easy background collections and art work in museums they were not in. They have even bought judges here I ssume for their locals who have to have at leastt their lunchrom show at the St Pete Museum or whereeer Kathys group of rich unmarried men hang out while the ladies wipe out and rob their ex wives internationally.
My computer will not copy all the painting and writing money gifts (The trust is a winner i mistrust the guardians.?) because they are assoicated with the SU Dome and PR, Chancellors office...religion office. The home of Nelson false genealogy.
I hope I am wrong in my suspicions that they have already been contacted becfause I saw a nice place to lie in Deming...state unknown for now.
The Barbara Deming SU Trust has been helping women since the 70's I assume. She was one of the people hired or at Syracuse University when my ex husband Rodger Allen MACK his Allen name and his sisters Lee name were just chosen out of magazines. But now that he is a big deal there are whole Allen and Lee families in the sounth all no doubt related to General Lee and English Allens in any jobs in Florida or any other state under seige by Syracuse and Cranbrook Witches literally that have made themselves a new power in the attack other women for their development and Real Estate jobs.
My own relatives started this ancestry change when they thought my father was not going to have an heir. Then after working on their own Youngs that they made Royals from a Old Orange line changed to Catholic with Ramsey Stuarts in Flint MI with apparently Mott people and Ballengeres interested from the Education Department and Employment at Flint Jr College where my uncle Andrew Young who married a Ferguson with muscular dystrophy or crippling disease that xrippled the men in the family back in N Ireland and England or Scotland whereever my dads grandfathers and he knew them before coming to this country. His Sea Captain and Shipwright family hav e been stolen by Nelson and other genealogists on Spanish Architect on Comstock and others including James Harathies and for vengence on stealing all my dads English going back to Vikings decided to make my son a Hatian American Indian or any other race that was not Orange Protestant while the Aldermans who arranged with stock dealers and banks where my multimillionare in laws had large accounts or if Chase owned most of the bank with all of their farmer vengence group.
I have had no representation except for attorneys working with rich people that needed everything in my collections Silver, Toys Lace to put in the school collections every school that gave my transcripts to my aunt Isabelle or my sister in law Kathy Thomas from the Chancellors and Religion offices.
This started in ernest in Arkansas where the CIA of NZ formerly CIA founder John macDonald and his CIA friends wanted the last of my fathers things to use for their and SU and other schools eventually police grants making my dad not his grandfathers the Orangement defending their property in Northern Ireland with Scottish family brought in to help. The IRA and German planes eventually took everyting down to dust with bombs and fires my mother in law had to turn to being a Ballroom dress designer.
I have had in recent years three or so to be exact had my very best miniature room stolen a Saltire Scottish dance room with dolls I made and dressed and furniture I bought that just had to be had by my sister in law or aunt and their Saltire dance friends probably for the catering and cake making women that took over my life with karen Ambrose Anderson bringing all the crap already involved in the theft of my names to the studios at the Continental can to get them involved with my cousins and aunts catering that was taking over all of my ancestry and all of my property and all of my museum and last Cazenovia show a Thomas chapman gallery opening that I had nothing to do with the invitations and apparently the meaning of the paintings on a piece of paper was lost and my sister in law or aunt isabelle stood with Clair harrotunian that arranged my work to be given to my sister in law as she stole my ideas and first pieces at the Con. Can of jewelry and headresses made from bronze sprews and flashings. I suppose my cousin that went to Cranbrook after me Barbara Young 77 same class as Margie Hughto has a lot or all of the silver I made before switching to Sculpture because I could not afford the church things I was to make for my so called Thomas scholarship. My ex was separated from his wife I suppose I am to get her Mary Mack circus owning background after she and her family moved their background to Chippawa lake MI from Chippawa Lake and her Gypsy to Indian with karen Ambrose Anderson and Carol who met the simpson development person at U of M that was connected or is by now to my dads Baltimore and Philadelphia family that first changed his shipyard to their whatever Walker and Simpson and Middleton Detroit wives background with their church work and free houses in Detroit Salvation Army Captains included.
\ Everyone here is now the pure Catholic Episcopal Macks for instance went from Catholic Detroit Mahofski and Nartonis and Nartonis's junk yard and Siamese doll maker wife (hint hint) to MACK and Kennecy relatives by way of Irish Fitzgerald from Kennedy. Including Orange into the Kennedy family by way of their photographer that took over my Life in Arkansas with the Robinson Gallery, Sellers Advertising Memphis moved to Syraucse to include all of the Nelson genealogysts Haitian concil frineds. Including all the Powelss and Marcellains in Syracuse area (marcellain means witchdoctor I suppose someone brought to the U of M with their haitian Yaws doctors that turned to muscular dystrophy and were contacted by the Andrew Youngs and Fergusons how they got their planes or Hamady sponsors of Hollywood dancers got them to Hollywood charitys because the girls were models while the rest of the children suffered in their wheelchairs with Hollywood guests and all of flint got to wear their golf hats at their Yacht club and contry club and other activities for the Catholic church and charity.
When my divorce came up when I avoided all of their rotton doctors in Flint and Alderman Hospitals they were waiting for me in a county they owned all the jobs in stocked by my step cousin Glenn Tansley that had already handed a pile of Flint antiques and my greedy ass cousins had to have everything I bought at Lyons for the houses and condo they drove me out of first. Now they are wrecking my cars again to make sure I can't even take my last childhood toys. I was the one everyone hated because my father worked on a million dollar computer before he retired with the designers at GM he made the master dies and approved designs I guess why my ex husband and Frank Safranic and other designers in the Flint and Detoit area hated him so much they decided to let my cousins destroy my and my sons life....
So my sister in law the Polish Serbian could prance around her five or six million dollar propertys by now with a pack of Arkansas and Dallas Scottish Dames that were a poor group of Scottish Theature and card players that had tea in each others house in the 40's. My moher only worked for a year to pay for her huge wedding with 14 bridesmaids I think she said that my aunt and her Scottish DAme friends had to steal all the picturesw of as well as all the pictures and frames as they and their Arabs Haitians Orientals Isrealies and Central Americans where they are all investing...are in real estate or development jobs for Pirate Real Estate companies apparently in this area fed by ex Bonnanno or present mafia and Alderman and other hospital owners looking for women robbed and attacked with the latest foreign psych sound and general attacks to property to fill up their empoy hospitals and pay psychologists and psychiatriests all wanting their share of the collections and pottery from their genteel backgrounds manufactured by Thompsons Nelsons and Farquhars maybe at the Dome...with all the phony information given them by Jack Nelsons Mormons and Jerry nelsons boyfriends and their antique car people moved to Penn to be Parkhills after my aunt and her Fergusons wrote them into an old baby book that my aunt apparently gave my mother and my dad would not give any of them his only ancestry information. Her writing is very like my mothers but not just like it and she probably signed any gift lists that she had written up when she and the Fergusons and the SAS friends of my father in law and mother in law as Buchanan and MacGregger and their retired telephone operators wanted put down.
and doctors paid in better offices or After they gought the Haitians and retired SU professors a Missions for Leprosy to run while they buy up Hawaii for all the orientals in the nartonis family. Probably now related to Tosiko Takazu a national treasure and other people my ex was supposed to be the assistnat of for his sister's rise to University trust founder . Her family was not Money they worked for their money night and day and lived at their stores or next to them.
Macks had to be related by Gedoes Gaeded to Hamady Sefas that moved on me full blast in high school with other dancers that left for hollywood and Texas cowboys to make me a MacGregger while my uncle Jim Young wrote phony plantation background adding Eaton that has been entered everywhere by John Macdonald and his Northern Ireland false ancestry set up by SU and its studies DIPPA and Ludwig Stein whols actor friend and brother at TIAA CREF Helped ruin my investments there using handicapped people to slow down transcactions so I lost it all by the time I got it in equal numer after they stole my insurance and after i had to become the loser after I won my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity in 1987 after battles from 1984 my cars destroyed etc jobs set up by people getting me out of the house...while I tried to feed myself rice and water and buy cat food while ladies of wealth got my son out of his house by burning down cars and making sure SU never even told me where he was on campus where his cousins could come in and ruin his classses and drive him out of the country with bookstore bills. His father had cancer that we were not told about. Somehow we caused it. So it was ok for all the Montreal / Flint people that used my parents and my house which my mothers psychiatrist insisted be in my name and I had to sign everything she signed since 1981. Mr Waller and Mills changed sides probably when the Thomas cocaine money started being added here where the Capones were thought to be the greatest people alive as Joe Kennedy here in the 20s probably did also.
So the Capone came into Embergency services in five hospitals and all his rotton relatives followed.
This is a county of rotton relatives in my view all atacking anyone that had money or background or collections and they fight it out with the big deal at the university family who's sister is changing backgrounds and ancestry with the help of all the dome student recruitment and development people waiting to clean them out also.
I have not known where my son Theo Desmond Mack is for the last 25 to 27 years after my ex was allowed to head attacks on my and my sons person for the benefit of his trust fund to be handled by his sister who has been an attacker of him and his family since before I met him when her modeling and beauty pagent people decided to do all of this with all the non UN benefactors of all the bands of Scottish and Irish origin but who had married down at the dom polski and czech village of Swartz Creek.
My father was not even buried and he had the most elaborae will that I cannot get the original from Waller and Mitchell. I left it in there care after I asked my mother to sign a durable power of attorney number two because I was also including a medical expert that I would be asking the opinion of for her care as so many bad things were happening after my cousins son Eric Allen Warnock started using Waiting and after seeing packets of medicine right behind my mothers with Eric Allen Warnock on it.
This pack started a think tank and my cusin had access to casual informatin from the FBI who seems to have helped this 'family' add Lockerbie money to their growing trust while they wipe everyone they want the background or art work of out.

Glenn Tansley made money in this county including with the house money they must have received when my grandmother Waiting, uncle Sam then their mother died and left them a Court Street Flint MI house he paid for. they did not have to come after all the antiques and pins left to me by my father and mother and which I had in my possession after also taking anything at the house including all the boats my father made the brass parts for and Sam made all the wooden parts.

He made his forturne in restaurant and the people with the knowledge of how to bury one person in a grave with someone else steals their identity for the one here illegally taught by the Michaels family...I assume the Michael Bagnasco family and their relatives who had a nun help steal my mothers insurance to wipe out the last 90000 of my TIAA CREF money in 2000 to 2002 when my ex was to have died at his companions huse Mrs. Jeri Nelson.
My sister in law came from money her parents made. She did not have any English or Scottish background and I would like to know where she is holding all the art work she stole especially in the last ten years to three years.They stole the huge stained glass windows and bronzes my ex supposedly gave me and got a cho for my sister in law to use on them to sell. I assume she made a chop for her signature on pastels and drawings acrylics oils and my last collages she or my aunt isabelle waiting for their Miller show at the St Pete Museum. Maybe they will have my dollhouse room or dollhouse they stole. it was made by Sellers so it has to be Kathy say all of her divorced men and gays awiting to pull the Hollywood and Mafia complete wipe out with all their Church friends waiting for anything that drops their way. Beaks abound.
It looks ike Kathy Lee Macks friends up in Classmates can even change my profile. I know this was all done by control of the Mails since I married my ex husband now Rodger mack, evesdropping and experimental sound and laser mischief suppored by grants for police and art work..the old Everson moved to Dallas and Huston James Harathies group. I am pretty sure they used it to wipe out Mrs. harathies who was calling and shouting at the nelsons as theer were always people calling and shouting at Elaine yannow the supposed wife of a Mormon stock broker. I wonder now if she was WSendy Kline and her husband commuted as a dcctor from this area from old third ave. Flint MI, Ambrose Bar. and their after housrs gambling at their house and probably across the street whre a Arkansas farmer turned dog fight person lived before the Aldermans' Bishops or Hancok field people bought it and the Thomas from Strongsville with the other millions that eventually wanted my normal son to marry her handicapped brain damaged much older daughter at his ten years old...bought a mall and beauty shop to drive my parents out of their house with everyone else on that side of the street. The Clarks there probably became related to the Clarks at SU because they had deaf parents and normal children there they rode my school bus.
That is where Wendy Kline and her deaf daughter aldo jumped on the handicapped MAFIA bus with the Lennons who must have had their castle repaired to house all this new English and Scottish visiting royals from the Lebanese and Polish and Greek grocery stores of MI and Ohio and Florida. Mr. macks Shriners helped ruin my father as did his scottish band people. I wish he had not liked the kilts so much. He knew he had relatives that came over to the shipwritht where his grandfather preached from a shiplike pulpit. As old Barrow was flattened where their English house warehouse were bombed flat and the Orange lodge with it. Only the records placed there probably new Xerox copies (first experimental one at the Everson in the 80's) was used to make my Mack relatives my father and jack and Harathies made my dad black in the old slave and SU black churches while my uncle James Young made up a black wife probably to be his relative. I hope not a Jamaican woman I met at Dial Ameria everything here appears to be related to National Casket SU and Yannows friends American General Insurance.
I guess DiCaprio and Alderman adding harrotunain for new Turkish Ozel Case money got tired to robbing people in Syracuse and moved here and just flew back and forth. With the governments help waiting for all the foreign tourists black and arab to first visit all their friends in Eurape and Africa and then bring them over here to invest in this country with false immigration all over. The Mexicans can do it why not rich everhgody else. just get one in your house as some of the people at Cranbrook (the Booths of Cranbrook found a Saaranin Swanson to build their buildings around a Saaranin trust that said it had to be family and there was none. The same way they had Rodger my ex do anything he wanted in a bujilding at SU and then say his parents who held all the money had to pay for it.
I never knew how much my ex made and most of it went back into sculpture which his sister handled or which was actually at the time not making over the cost of the bronze materials.
My ex I think worked his fingers to the bone on his sculputre. He had cancer that he did not tello me and my son about because I was the one on his insurance and the folks in Development at the Dome and every school he attended decided his sister was Money Woman from Money giving Money to all the women around my ex husbands and the non UN countries investing in this country with stupid liberal wives they met at college jumped for joy at a chance to invest in everyhone moving south and a way to get rid of their in laws with greedy investment funds, college travel and alumni travel scams and making up new ancestry switching with their dead or ex wives for someone in their family.
I would like to know where the SU Cranbrook Flint Jr College 'capture' team has my son held while they work their labensborn progect with everyone going German and British in Yoko Ono and her Everson Mueseum pals toilet that is the attorneys of the Bonnanno repbulic toilet in the basements of museums.
Tom get the hell off my computers with Eric Warnock.
National Casket Syracuse to Pasco National companies and Ameri companies started by American General and the Yannow Mormon, and Alderman Hospitals and others involved in this takover of a whole lot of families making my ancestry and art work either Young or Thomas Mack etc for people that grew up from a rotton house and thought I was stupid to have nice things and not throw it at the swine around me.
I am not going to stand to be followed around by phonies using my ancestry, nice background and art work and son for some Labensbourne project for a Nelson Lennon Joke to keep this up another 20 years of buying everything around me to lie and steal and bring awful people to the US, I am waiting fot the first slave ship to africa full of ex British backgrounds to leave any day.
I am going to go get a gun to defend my self again and keep it on me so my cousins cant steal it while ruining my computers and phones and mail for their Bonnanno money and jobs for their lying relatives brought here through Australia.
I don't know who is intending or is using my art work but i assume SU and its slikscreen deparpment gave it too my sister in law kathy Thomas as well as credits for a photo silkscreen course or someone sent with Jack Nelson to make the covers for Sarah Spino's book. Someone of the Eureka Dalton and Sellers sell that area to Mormon Scientology for their Dome and new Scientology money following Syracsue Stage and its director or former director and his girfrind passing out my collections with the rest of the people getting everyhthing I and my ex and son worked for all our lives to a pack of howling Lotherian Witches and Thomas Trust and Simpson Trust Vampires all connected to private schools while Mr.s Hancock and her Bishop and their private airports shielding identities of people with two lives and two names going back and forth to work at Scam U's looking for their new Mafia/dictator students. And profit beating people into poverty and buying everything around them while the research the area for them...privacy does not exist around alumni name thefts and ancestry theft while everyone looks for the new Kennedys in Fitzgerald new backgrounds with new Swanson Saaraanins and Bishops from Flint MI and Cranbrook.
You all want my degrees I assume they will disappear into either Kathy Thomas, Isabelle Young or Barbara Youngs background anyway. Thank you Karen Black and Joe Scala and all your Flint Jr College Andrew and Francis Young Haitian and other doctors that met all the Hollywood charity's carting my cousins children around. So cute in their wheelchairs. I guess they just had to keep making those cute kids with new backgrounds to get into yacht clubs to go with all the Annapolis lies told by the Simpson family or Tansleys. Glenn Tansley my step cousin that got my cousins my antiques was the last one to be writing Molly Simpson in Ellicott. Did he send a lot of letters to her from SU and the Nelson Religion office from her nice Mitchell Jeri Nelson Polell? Parkhills or was that the black wife of Jim Young that he made up in New Orleans...did he have a lot of help with Rice friends also in New Orleans. Writers of Vampire movies for scientology? We will see someday...

ADDITIONS:
Mt aunt isabelle Bagnasco was the last one at home when my grandfather married his nurse a German Nelli Mc or MacNichols and her sons two Duffys and a Gregg. One of their wives made it look as if they were real children in his obituary.
Why Gordon Gregg may be a Greggor with Young background that is not his, the person who made it look like my father was a Brethern Mormon...I signed a paper that was supposed to be a blessing for my mother who I still allowed to go to church with the people she had befrended through my Warnock relativdes trying to get in her house around a Durable Power of Attorney her psychiatrist had wanted me to draft. Unfortunately my ex husbands PR attorney Public Relations attorney Rodger Scott probably a relative of his Vanni and Mack aunts and uncles and father...
They were trying to move Mormons into her house after a storm or hurricane etc and she had alzheimers and depression. My fahter was never a Brethern He was never a Mormon he was an Anglican in England and went with my mother to the Presbyterian church at a short time after I was born. He was never an Episcopalian as he thought that was just another Catholic church with Pope and Rome mentioned in their service.

Second addition: A pawnbroker sold the guns that kept the local drug dealers of Colonial Hills 80s out of my house after 2002 when cousins working for nelson ancestry change and Galanti Bonnannos and their attorneys got me out of my condo in New Port Colony Condo's New Port Richey FL. I put them in a pawn shop as I had no place bank or trailer I was to use to put them until I could build a safe in my car or trailer. He said he tried to call me but did not I also could not get through to the attorney handling the sale on Main Street NPR by phone.
I can't hlep but wonder what people are going to do if Mr. Obama takes guns away from every old lady with a herd of relatives after her last magazine even besides valuables to chop up for their phony scrapbooks full of photos pasted over other peoples stolen photographs from the 20's to computers coming in where all the real eacords were thrown out by millionaires and their schools changing background for peple. Mr. Obabma wants to take guns away from people well my thief cousins sure did and they also took away four mace bottles.
The bullys are winning everywhere all over with their wealthy sponsors grabbing the last years from everybody that had a job or money to be taken by big companies and their government pals and banks all moving overseas with their new backgrounds with the 'beautiful people'.

No comments: