Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thomas Harrotunian Copyright Mafia steal identity then art work, poetry, then blogs and writings?

I cannot access this blog from my other computer and the names I put on two blogs are still available so I have no idea who is controlling my computer again. I suppose Harrotunians and Warncocks covered up by the police that have helped and open storage, banks for old lodge items of my fathers collection over 2o years. While they interfered with my last and best collages in a Cazenovia show and then one show for my aunt isabelle Bagnasco to stand next to.
After that I have had a gang of local artists helping her make sure I don't finish anything so she can grab it when it goes into storage and sign her name. She learned this from the Michaels or other painer she once worked for in Detroit. She painted the backgrounds and she painted the front. She had no right or permission to do anything or take anything of mine or my sons to add creative work to stolen ancestors stolen by the Nelson Genealolgy, and Sellers fine and Masterpol art theft added to false genealogy new Identity scam.
Then it is to be followed by the Thomas Copyright people in Washington DC somewhee who send copywright material back in their mail or deliverly trucks to be lost for someone else.
This is a letter or e mail to a site that is supposed to be myhsons.
I really hope the last one.
However I can not find anything with my names of my blog on it. The Names I put in are still available so I have no idea if this is going on any website outside my own. Someone is still making sure I do not get on the web while they try to hit me on 19 I suppose or the back steet I am taking to get to milk or fresh fruit while I wait to get enough money to fix all the repairs to a car i bought after my old car was vandalized every time I took it to the library. Three wiper fix's the same month or so before it stopped and then the state with my ex father in laws Mackmoney tried to move on me to suspend my licence when someone I gave it too abandoned it.

Copyright attorney harrotunian must have been sent down here to start copywriting stolen art work and stolen poetry (I for fun wrote some things that got on an international poetry site. I liked some of them and more and wrote more which were also stolen like my art work. This is a total make over the family ...family identity theft...and they add creative work to the phony IDs started at Flint Jr College Flint MI 1960 by either MacDonald CIA after my uncle Sam Walker Waitings and my father Desmond Walker Waiting's ancestors shipwright in N. Ireland and Sea Captians and Captains of their own ships to Australia. A pack of Scottish and Irish bandsmen and RAF visiting Flint in WW2 decided that my everything ancestry my dads collections his models all belonged to men. Cousins or other men didn't matter. Richard Devore added me to a Cranbrook group that followed Flint Jr College Ballengers I do beliee as I saw the son of one with a Warnock running away from a funeral home that had like all my attorneys represented family wanting money and wanting me to repay for money already spent while they stole the insurance I needed to pay my mother's bills how they got me out of my retirement funds that SU and TIAA CREF helped take from me by handing work over to a handicapped person to make it not an Alderman attorney Mafia with the Bonnannos and Rendisi or Randisi people or other mafia related to my aunt Isabelle Bagnsco's and her English sister in laws name change and ancestry theft.
Sarkis Harrotunian was a coyright or copywrite? attorney son of my ex's assistant who was led into this by my aunt and her Mack Truck and third Ave flint investment group that followed the Detroit mafia to this area. Her in laws were related to all the other mafia in the USA and Nelson genealogy and a Rhodes Scholar and Mitchells and Sellers other advertising companies made them all into future to now Kennedys related to Mack and Nelson politicians in Florida now.
This is my really last letter to a site that was supposed to be my sons to add me sending some presents t my son while Karen Ambrose Anderson and other bank people still try for my last 600 in TIAA CREF while they plan for my aunt to be at any Cranbrook reuniion as I assume she helped Young crippled they all rode free in planes with plan the dinner. My head on the plate would be preferable while I wonder if my own dads head landed at my ex husbands family's think tank for Jack Nelsons doctor friends to lay with after the Coleman and his friends took too much of his neck for him to recover from while tryhing to beat off the vulture relatives trying to get in including a drug dealer or two on the block in Col. Hills.

May letter to Theo Mack site maybe actually Eric Allen Warnock or Tom Bagnas co or Glenn Tansley friends of Mack stadium Las Vegas. Maybe the Mack dome of my ex family helped y the SU Dome that killed my son off so the chancellors office secretary could steal my silver while her brats attacked down here and her ex husband continued to write false genealogy with Art Legacy in SU History and Art Storch who even had exorcist refilmed without him so people would not recognize him in N Ireland as someone there with a pack of liers and thiees writing on the Orange for Mrs. Hancock and Mrs. Bishops new CAA and SU real estate and investment group with American General and Yannow Utah Mormons folloing the podunk Nelsons lead in pasco co.
e mail
I will try to stay at this address. I think Sherill and the Thomas Young handicapped are making the best effort at wiping me out that they have tried for a long time. The mechanic and retired mechanics of tyour grandfather Mack, becoming my dads background with Sellers maybe Teis and Nelson Powell Davidson Msterpol working here with the retired telephone and mechanic's get rid of ex wives and single women who will not 'share' with their 'family' appear to be at war with me from state local and someone in the neighborhood for a final solution before CAA has a reunion for my aunt to be me at with the Youngs.

Mormons,local or bretherns? as on the false genealogy i bought (probably done by Sorensons in Florida from utah genealogy company also has someone close by at the Brethern church behind me which I hear is very Methodist, ??? working with the Sellers theft and(Bells Clearwater RanchmobilePark to robbing my parents in Colonial Hills with same streets have me looking like the TV walking trailer trash or at least a month at least. The cars were waiting at the top of the street to dare me to cross 19 I. had to walk right in the middle of a pack of cars trying to cross with the light.. Not so bad going back The other park or my brethern neighbors also tried to run me into the ditch with great gusto. I got up there the first time and it was closed for the first time ever that was a bummer.The est dollar store is a quieter walk but a lot longer.. Brethern was on all the false genealogy that the Michaels Sorenson (Mike Bagasco family) made up that Ii bought from Utah or Merrill Lynch working with the CIA or patriot Act people used to rob my banks? looking for my fathers grandfathers ghosts pins to chase them around N Ireland with married men looking for a little fun while they hide their income. The bagnascos who all went into business with karen Ambrose and Clair going Alderman mafia Pirate...Probably my gym and everythig named America or National.
South gate and other malls owned with Kathy.

I'm getting a keyboard to add to this computer next Wed, have to take one or two cab rides maybe next month and save another month for my repair. I was supposed to be giving the united mechanics another car to sell , then another and another. Just like Sarkis and Kathy had to be doing in Syracuse.

All these art thefts from me and other people are probably a way for Sarkis to stat a huge copyright business for everyone stealing other artists work (like Kathy and my aunt) or cousins..who want to copywright it in their own name. The rich can now have their creative side validated with John Sellers and Alderman-Harrotunian and Scott / Sellers help. While they get all the mafia relatives education and medical jobs.Guess the Lennns and others got their castles rebuilt like private schools with handicapped trusts.Private schools like CAA got their repairs with young cripples trusts or charity funds and then got to hie the construction companies. If they were from here I hope they were better that the ones Allen architect (new Allen Mack and Allen Warnocks). My marriage was a total conspiracy from the first to get eerything in my parents house to one ass or another who hated or was jealous of my dds and sams collections Tansleys and Shanleys and Fergusons, Swansons to start.
The Bonnanno Republic is here.
I will be at this e mail for as long as i can.
The Wallets Gaedes and Bells Warnocks probaby Swansons I don't know Tansleys and Wilsons had to drive me out of so many houses I don't know which is worse: Trying to keep houses repaired or trailers cars epaired. .., or to keep me from show when my art work was in. So kathy or my aunt could stand with it like Cazenovia. Hope they love all their new old Pebble hills students with military backgrounds I suppose thanks to Nelsons also.

I guess now they want me on the street before any cranbrook reunion or for people they have talked into investing here at CAA reunions arrive. My rat crap cousins are after anything left.after they just walked into my storage and banks and this trailer ffor anything they missed after they arrived with a Will they had signed and that first will that said my aunt would try and find you and then get rid of my things AFTER I DIED and AFTER TRYING TO FIMD YOU. I did not know she had been working with the Nelsons and SU to wipe us out all these years with her Mafia Investment and Alderman Investment companies and false genealogy.

They had no leagal right to sign or steal or hand out anything..with some Will they had signed without my countersign in Scotland, they use to hand everything to my Catholic breeding relatives while they start gangs of new 'Orange' /, girlfriends anything missed by the Dom Polski and similar bars...women hating gangs to harassing each others ex wives and family.

Now they moved in with 'Med med corp sucks' around Alderman hospitals and all their rentals.Alderman H. arrotunian Kline, I assumeDon't know if mafia medical is worth having..A way for more of Nelson take one paper and add in a different paper or record without the person knowing or having any access hemselves.. That is the new computer mafias main way to wipe people out and steal their storage I guess ...while waiting for thieir innerds and bones from the funeral parlous.

I hope you are in another state not Hollywood while SU continues to bring the Hollywood mafia 'wipe out the ex down to a grease spo't to the university with Kathy and Sellers and their mob of married men looking for arm candy down at the new Museum Beautiful People 'make up your new ancestry and steal some paintings to talk about' museums.I hope they keep their scum all together in Florida. I wish I was a lot younger and had not come to Florida, my parents were wiped out by the Johnsons Ambrosees and Nelsons but they didn't want to leave their house while the Arabs slime moved in around them with their doctor slaves to their cocaine and extra lady friends. That would be the Alderman Nelsons and harrotunins that met Eric Warnock and Ballengers and the Simpson Ambrose Development people.

Rosemaries son was probably killed by them in Hollywood when he found out what was going on so you do not have to say you read this letter from your obviously crazy moher.
XXX

I don't like your copyright idea of stealing my work and letting a bunch of millionaires or forgers sign it so you can copy other artists with stolen work for a pack of lying millionaires and their police millionaire deptuties.

No comments: