Monday, May 3, 2010

The SU trust divorce: Dome travel wins and sister in law: Car vandalizm+ supposed to say an HIV risk? to avoid paying for a $56 normal lab test?

This is an answer to a letter asking if I wanted to appeal paying for a HIV test. Advantra Coventry I hope not the same Coventry co that I worked for shortly as a secretary pt time where I was supposed to learn a non home version of a complicated stock management program. That job including the helicopters watching me through the window forced me back to school and college loans for a worthless accounting diploma that I will be paing if I can to 2019. I am 70 now. A Dr Rodgers was one of the main clients possibly? don't remember hope not a Haitian from Flint Jr College.
The people I am really mad at of course is the Hancock Bishop don't fight your ex forever over the possessions and money you just give all the wifes stolen and hidd money and possessions and even her paintings and craft work to the mistress or sister the trust owner and let the ex fight all their SU attorneys who used a pack of Mafia false genealogy of my aunt Isabelle to wipe me and my son off the map for their future Giordanco Rendisi Bagnasco and probably Capone future students.

I might add my car was vandalized three times before I gave it to a mechanic and tow driver and it came up as abandoned a month later and the state was trying to take my drivers licence. Now my new old car and 89 Buick that was running beautifully everything has been valdalized and mechanics wont even tell me how long to say home in months by to save up for the repoar while a pack of Swartz Creek Polish to British and mack Truck investors that started this in Flint 50s or before go on some kind of morality kick with old boyfriends asking me if I parked on bishop AP and do I remember in detail. I have never parked with anyone of them on Bishop AP grounds which were patrolled by a pack of HS natzi Collins civil air patrol that apparently met all of the local Air Force national guard that helped my aunt and her RAF come back to this country with a pack of Young relatives all using my ancestry. I am still trying to find out if my son Theo Mack was on the Lockerbie plane or came back right after a year I believe in papers dead or alive after signing up a lot of Lockerbie people up to the trust formed by Mitchells and Rodger Scott and Nelson Mormons making this the Mormon School district. Run by ex mafia from Detroit and Rendisi making it the Bonnanno Republic from Montreal Gypsy churches writing up genealoy with my crippled Andrew Young cousins who needed the money for the disease they keep breeding muscular dystropny that makes all their free airtime professors and girlfriends of the trust coming to Florida for the Aldermans wo work out.

The test was authorized at the last minute before my last doctor's appointment after a series of blood tests aleady done a week earlier. Somehow a little bird told someone that I would not be taking thyroid on the first group of tests meds after reading about that. Then when my heart rate was high becazuse I have been harassed as has my son by doctors brought here by myh in laws giant medical employment company, I had to buy a meter and take my own which were normal. Apparently they did not believe my normal returns I sure wish I knew which of my cousins was in for a talk for another try at my expense of $56.

The kicker as in ex wife kicking by sister in laws using her paintings and collages and miniature dollhouse miniatures and collections gets someone to send a letter from Coventry Health which reads like I should say I am a hi risk for AIDs or have to pay for the overpriced 56 dollar test??? I have no way to get to a fax machine to appeal so just sent a letter. I may be driving after next Wed if I can get the entire brake job started.This is on top of a earlier month with threats of license suspension for giving a tow driver my car someitime in February. it stopped dead and then started stopped again. Another ex prof wife friend who was leaving FL and Leaveing me her 96 car,car may be in the same position in a different state.

Maybe my sister in law and her college friends (and their trusts), she didn't go she just joined a sorority, had to make sure she does not sell something for me my books maybe to get out of my sister in law kathy Thomas Mack Mahofski to Mack and Mack Trucks Ambrose Anderson Cooper and anyone gonig irish falsely by switching Isabelle B Waiting Mack to Isabelle Young Bagnasco whatever Wolf? and adding a pack of lies by Nelson Mormons and Everson Director James Harathies joining my uncle Jim Young and his Ambrose Bar lies. Making up Black Scottish for the Flint Clans and their friends selling lessons and kilts to HSchools named after Highlanders.

The Alderman Piraes and Harrotunians that thought all this up at SU to get all my collections my property and my ancestry for SU and the Thomas to Thompson gang of name changers did the same with the Falk problem making sure mom had no money and the only thing the daughter gets is to hand out money that should have been hers. No taking dad back to court he died. as mine did after my relatives or friends who stole my family silver made sure I did not know he had cancer for five years or monre. Making sure his personality changed enough for me to get my divorce on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity. He made his name Rigger Mack and Mary Mack for his first divorce that I am not sure was planned or not as my divorce papers had Roger Mack not Rodger Mack correctly. I did not get any financial statement and in fact was asked to change my taxes which I did so he did not have to pay 50,000 the year of the divorce 86 divorce started in 1984 thoroughly ignored by my ex. Mrs bishop had some kind of classes that my ex and son had to go to and stay overnight I assume to plan my son not being able to talk to me as Mr. Alderman said he would not while his life was under danger as it had been since he was small and some Mormon Ponzi from flint Mi run by Jack Nelson and benefactors of girls going to hollywood Sefas and possibly jacks haitian clients Dr. Rodgers, Karen Black, Joe Sefa part of a large Lebanses family very kind to the Bands of Flint MI. I just don't think they should have brought the Hollywood divorce and grind your ex and children to dust belongs in a University setting especially run by the chancellors office and the ex girlfriend. All parties haveing their own detectives except the son and wife and maybe even having their CIA school called in to call out the Patroit act so noone tells who opened banks storage and houses.????

Mary mack and Toby Thomas my niece and their Flint Playhouse friends continued this to Syracuse Stage and Hollywood in free Catholic and Hollywood planes. The Druid Polish Czech changed to German and Scottish like to include my friends when making Slime happening at holidays. My son and I were useful to my ex getting grants (I helped write the first) and being there when applying for jobs as well as my work as his housekeeper gardner and finder of great buys at antique fairs that have been so nice they have been stolen or sold for some trust run by his new pack of witch Wendy Koine and Jerry Nelson (possibly as Nancy Hoffman?) representing SU CIA school ties with John macDonald and NZ CIA schools? All after my dads long dead sea captains and especially shipyard where they made up a pack of Ferguson and Warnocks to be his relatives here. I hope they make a lot of money trailing all these people around while they rob me.

As my cousins run in to take papers and no one sees them I am posting this letter to Advanta because i want to know if someone my cousin the drug salesmen for Walker probably in Syracuse Bob Warnock or his friend Dr Ebert were in with a pack of their lies again made up down at the Polish bar where I seem to even come up with having a child (which was Karen Ambrose's and her Coopers) that was placed down here possibly by Cathnolic Charities. Anything to make my aunt me. I had my entire life uprooted two years ago and a group of dolls and saltire fancy dress were stolen probably my aunt iabelle was at the HS party with all my ex's girfriends catering. Perhaps all this newest crap arrived because Cranbrook will be having a get together that has to include all the people that did not graduate and graduated like a Barbara Ann Young in 77 proboably the handicapped Young that helped get them a new front entrance and new Swanson Saaraanin to sign the trust papers. Same Swansons working with John MackDonald on new Royals for my Youngs (the name on back security is mothers maiden name everywhere) Merrill Lynch robbed me for years here and helped plan getting all of the money I got wiped out after the divorce was dragged out to 1986 so I had to buy a house that was destroyed.
I was told not to go to an art school but to go to a state school but the Ambroses met a Simpson that was already headed for RE and Development. So I doubt that things would have been different.
May 3, 2010

Advanta Healthplan, Inc.
1340 Concord Terrace
Sunrise FL, 33323

Isabelle Waiting
6735 Hammock Rd. Lot 34
Port Richey, FL 34668

RE: Your letter printed 04/06/2010: Member ID 4223536969601 group S05715

First, I have never failed an HIV test. The last test I was sent the results (in writing) was in 11/17 2007 Normal Negative. I may have had one at a Humana office before or after that; negative or I would have heard. I had a few in the 80's probably for employment,-negative.
I did not request any HIV test, I have no symptoms of anything, I am well.

I wrote a long letter my new doctor, Dr. XXX, His nurse or office manager Kelly? tried to call me. I tried to call her back. I have not heard from them.

I have slandering relatives. They have been trying for the last 25 years to change my divorce from NY Professor Rodger Allen Mack, m.1963 to 1987 (I won on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity): Into his first divorce from Ohio Mary Mack in the '60's. He won the Mary vs Rigger Mack (spelled wrong) divorce on grounds of her infidelity, My ex-had cancer in 1986 (for years) and did not tell me. His medication I assume changed his behavior. There was a lot of money involved: His his sister decided she had to handle his trusts ...I and our son Theo have been robbed ever since, for his students and family and to pay for medical grants.

Perhaps? My sister in law Kathy Mack Thomas and her many medical employment companies decided to start slandering me again? Planning to tape the phone conversations with help of my Mafia connected cousin Tom Bagnasco's telephone company in Tarpon Springs?.Keep letters like the one you sent to put on my records?

Am I supposed to say I am hi risk HIV so I do not have to pay for a $56 unnecessary test?

I have rarely dated for well over ten years, I make paintings in my little trailer between harassments over the last 25 years, while they try to steal the paintings to sign themselves.

I am not driving a car right now while saving up for a huge brake job. I bought a neighbors used car in February, nothing wrong with it. It was vandalized...Police called it a maintenance problem.

I begin to think I am supposed to be busy talking on my phone about HIV? For cousins? listening and taping who have also changed ancestry with me? To be Irish Mack and Kennedy's. One cousin Tom Bagnasco is a Mafia connected telephone company owner in Tarpon Springs: Another Bob Warnock, a drug salesmen,has been stealing from me and slandering me since high school .

What is going on? I would like to know how this test came about to begin with...in writing.

Isabelle Waiting



Since well befoe Feb I have been trying to get over giving away my 85 chrysler to a tow driver with mechanics help. It somhow ended up an abandoned car and the state was going to susespend my licence. I waste my hours writing about that also. All while I have no car to get to faxes etc for another week. Hoping that staying home for one mnth will not have to be two months for overpriced car repairs. Caused by vandals.
I had a locking steering wheel two times in one day and called a tow truck. I was waiting to get my social security check to take things in the trunk to my storage and then take it to Holiday FL to a parts dealer to get a little money for the chrysler that had too many things coming up to fix. T had the car towed to the mechanic that had fixed a car that my friend was going to give me. She decided to go to another state closer to her son and would not need her 96. I did not really realized it was a 96 and when I found out I decided it was too big a gift and she should sell it. But i had been at the mechanics and he fixed a voltage regulator on my car reasonably just before I was to take over her car that he had just fixed the radiator and battery on. Her big Wagoneer or other newer Square RV also had the steering column stop on the way to Texas. I just wroter her to check with the FL DMV to make sure they did not have her still driving the car without insurance.
I finally did get it streighted out that the car I turned over had still been insured at the time it was sold. I did not find out that it had been called an abandoned for a few weeks and after I had bought an 89 Buick that ran beautifully for a short time from a neighbor. Someone git in it and under the dash and broke the arm on the door away from the door and the lock does not work correctly anymore. This group of creeps has to have absolute access to everything of mine.
The day I got the tags for the Buick I got out to the car and someone had broken the glass and movement mechanism to the rear view mirror.
Now the dash light is not bright as it was before on the speed gague, the gas door does not open from the button and rear door no longer opens, the windows go up even slower than they did when I took the car over.
Xmas is usually when they make their best move at ruiing me every year and then mother's day.
Karen and her Warnock and Young and Simpson and Mahon friends from her mothers Hurly Hospital bar area where my aunts and uncles and their police band friends hung out and the fife and drum and pipe bands and the RAF that my aunt went out with have decided to even line me up with the same RAF only using AF cadets and nat guard that went to Flint Jr College and got involved with Johnson and Nelson and another Nazarine or memmonite Brethern false ancestry. I am almost sure now the Kennedy family photographer that started this in Arkansas with Mitchells and possibly NZ CIA MacDonald and all the MacPherson and other attorneys in this area who are holding trusts held by aunts and uncles of children of their professorial investors in a huge Mormon and International investment Ponzi in this area. If Don Robinson started this with them in Arkansas 60s and my sister in law has been showing with my aunt Isabelle Young and CAA possibly grad of 77 Barbara Anne Young then I am going to list all the things in the dollhouse and miniatures stolen from my trailer three and a half years ago along with the new sterling taken from a storage area taped under the shelf. Some of it was treturned mixed with a group of everyone elses silver including the two place settings of my cousin or karen. I am not going to say the bank they will fine me for letting someone in maybe using the patriot act.
My Old Orange Ghoasts grandfathers are a threat to the work and they included Lockerbie oney in their investments here. Have to protect the reformed new Southern Bannanno Republic from the US and Montreal gypsies maybe travelers. All for the Wallets I assume down in Ranch Mobile park that had the same names as Col Hills phase one. Wallets and Bells became Kennedy cousins by way of Desmond Ormaond. I don't care what they falsify there. They cannot falsify WAITIMG and the shipyard and sea captains. I think the Penn. Parkhills were made up by Nelsons and Bagnascos and Booths from Jerry Nelson and Mitchell antique car friends (wife went to the Bently company to find out how to paint her truck turned car).
I want to know if my son is dead or alive. Alive and where and if dead where. I beliee he was taken to Scotland with an almost broken back after someone dropped a hammer on his head way up on some scaffolding and fear they have damaged his brain or he died in Scotland and they brought him back with Lockerbie people a year after after joining them up to a trust for my aunt Isabelle to run from selling all of my stolen valuables and houses they got sold cheap when I was forced out and from stealing my mother's insurance with SU and Southern Mormon Nelson help.

My biggest disaster was when my mother's insurace was stolen by ex nun and mormons at Michaels i assume Michael Bagnascos and his Sorenson helpers funeral home for the benefit of my cousins children getting also the casket money etc from changes someone made not me who was the only authorized person. I had guardianship of my mothers affairs since 1981. The Fergusons and Wendy Kline my ex husbands latest lady who had to marring him to get all of my collections was on a plane right aftr I arrived to take my inured probably son to Scotland and some SU music school lookalike house that my Youngs who worked for missionaries worked for before they came to the USA. Now one of the polish to British safe houses for married men escaping their marriages set up by my sister in law and her gay couple and men in the USA with a gang of married men who never go home I assume planning their own escape with no strings SU getting the trust and some other kid can watch all of his collections and future go into a big trust for a pak of football playhers going reverend with Mitchell help and Real Estage people to use to force people out of houses in other states using college and other bookstore loans and while their own friends help steal family heirlooms while the Polish to Kennedy Fitzgerald Desmond etc names are all added to names of foreign money from bad countries that catch a stupid liberal who has no idea of how the pigs escuse the expression in the dark corners of the family live.

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY PUT A LID ON THE REASON FOR JACK NELSON LEAVING SU (HE WAS DISMISSED AND IT WAS SAID HE HAD A HEART ATTACK, TEST MAYBE) ANYONE INCLUDIN MY NEWLY HIRED EX HUSBAND WAS TOLD THEY MIGHT LOSE THEIR JOB IF THEY TOLD. JACK SAID IF I PUT THE COLLECTINS MY FATHER HAD ALREADY GIVEN ME ALONG WITH FURNITURE MYEX GAVE AWAY TWO DINING ROOM TABLES IN PARTICULAR SO I WOULD NEVER USE MY VERY OLD SILVER WITH THISTLES AND ALL THE SERVING THINGS MY MOTHER GAVE ME AS WELL AS EIGHT SETS OF STERLING AND CHINA AND CRYSTAL AND A BOTTLE COLLECTION THAT JACK SAID HE WOULD EMPTY AND DRINK. THEY EVEN ESCAPED WITH PLANES MY EX AND SON MADE WHILE DRIVING HIM OUT OF SU WITH BOOKSTORE BILLS.
I HOPE THE PIGS AT THE DOME AND PR OFFICE AND CHANCELLORS GESTAPO OF REFORMING WITCHES HAVE NOT USED THE PATRIOT ACT TO OPEN MY BANKS T FIRST HARASS MY FATHER WITH HIS BROTHER AND GRANDFATHERS ORANGE PINS WHILE THEIR POLISH EX ARMY AND NUDE MODELS WENT OVER TO WRITE ORANGEMEN BOOKS AS WELL AS FALSE GENEALOGY BOOKS FOR THE HANCOCK BISHOP AND NELSON KINGS COURT OF RESTAURANT FRIENDS JOINING THE MAFIA EDUCATION AND MOVIE DEPARTMENT AND THEIR FL GIRFLRIENDS TO THE GENEALOGY...AND EX MAFIA INVESTMENT MONEY. I DON'T THINK IT SHOULD BE USED THAT WAY ALDERMAN PIRATES AND REFORMED MAFIA INVESTMENT AND SCHOOL EMPLOYMENT OFFICIALS...RODGER SCOTT? DISBARRED FORGER WORKING WITH YOUNG FORGERS IN LOUISIANA WITH ALL THOSE GETTING TRIPS TO WRITE FALSE GENEALOGY. MY DAD WAS NOT A BIGOT, I WAS A LIBERAL, I WAS STUPID. LETS HOPE THINGS GET BETTER.

No comments: