Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Isabelle BOWMAN WAITING MACK ancestry thefts? CIA and FBI coveup of SU and U of M, Cranbrook investment ponzi and ancestry theft?

I am 70 born in Februray 9, 1940, I am in Port Richey Florida 24 years after a divorce in Syracuse 1986 final 1987 started in 1984. I supposidly won but the attorneys for a group of mafia (international mafia) decoded to invested in the USA through charity and private schools and benefactors of dancers and musicians going to Hollywood from Flint MI. Workers Flint was starting to see what was going to happen in the 50's when I was in high school and my aunts and uncles one Andrew Young and Francis Ferguson decided to switch their Young names for my own so they could cater in yacht clubs with a shipright background that of my father Desmond Walker Waiting's and his father and grandfathers the only people I know for sure had shared genealogy. The rest has been added to and falsified by a group of private airport owners two Bishop and Hancock who decided to invest also in this area of Florida where they were moving to follow my fathers mothers Walker and their husbands Simpson and Middleton. I believe now it had to be the New Zeland John MacDonald Jr that decided to get governments involved with students that eventually got into their governments intelligence or private military schools with the Nelson Mormons and other church men Johnson and others that decided to make it an international way to help their churches and themselves move south to sell Royals by adding it to Ramsey and Black and Hamady Sefa.
I was rather small as a child and my father and his brother were entered into military school at birth and my uncle Sam served in the Irish Gurad (I believe can[t prove) he was on execution squads during the 'troubles' in Ireland. Most of the people involved in what beame a Everson Museum, SU Travel and Investment by my millionaire in laws Mack Vanni Thomas added a lot of money to what I now believe was my mafia connected aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco's family and all their gypsy mafia relataives Lucciano, Galanti Rendisi in Montreal going Yacht club after investing in this area (Pasco and Clearwater) along with tail end relaties of all especially my step cousin Glenn Tansley who became job services director in this area. My in laws controlled the small towns they lived in and they decided with their relatives to take over my parents identity and their daughter Kathey Thomas and my aunt used varied styles of my work as their own as well as my genealogy after stealing my best baluables from storage that they just bought in to and by possibly misuse of the patroit act saying my father an engineer working with designers to make the models of new cars, was only a factory worker and also giving his identity to Warnocks or Andrew young also giving Andrew a catholic credit for his prototype of the wilson Gun Sight.
After they attacked my parents with all the medical people and med supply and med workers in general they used some kind of laser talker and security system to make my mother eventually believe she heard voices and to make suggestions to her behavior by some kind of sleep therapy equipment being developed by Elaine Yannow at Jack Nelsons institute or medical writing front using the name Wendy Kline I don't know how she is related to Ed Alderman the apparently SU or around Syracuse Ponzi or mafia head of this united Mafia of old gangsters and their favorite schools for their children to go to with dictators from other countries (no UN included) to find mates useful to the family buying into the USA.

My bank ID's always gave my mother's name as security YOUNG which made it easy for my aunt or others to get into the banks especially of schools changed my transcripts to hers and then helped give my work to both she and my sister in law kathy Thomas who also got busy continuing to make her parents work finsih as she took over my paintings and sculpture and she joined other people from Flint in Dallas and other cities trying to keep old Scottish Dance (Saltire) and historical writing clubs open with false genealogy which was then copywritten copyrighted? at the Thomas copyright office. I assume my ex husbands assistant Clair harrotunian's son became an Alderman to continue falsifying Turkish of all things as Armenians (very peaceful) whie helping steal first my fathers Orange pins and papers for my cousins to take to N. Ireland where they had a lot of volunteers switching their false genealogy and taking mine and the original sea captains and ship builders away.

I have not seen my son in 24 years after several attempts on his life as a child and after my ex turned him over to Art Legacy and the SU History department to turn into English Rodger or Roger Mack the Irish English Scottish relative of the Kennedy and mack family or rather his sister while they kept him busy building foundries and addiing jobs to his Sculpture teaching jobs. While his sister and my aunts moved in around me and also flew back and forth to Europe and Florida and hollywood with their new made up genealogy and made my son start signing and participating in this genealogy which he did not know was false since his third grade. No one told me anything and I had my time wasted by having to do repairs to an old house with rooms added to by southern contractors from this area that someone had to do over at the expense of my art work. My best art work a group of collages and pastels was stolen after a false show at Cazenovia College where my sister in law stood next to it and then a picture of a persion woman taking off a gold mask was entered into a show in Lakeland and myh car destroyed in New Port Richey so my aunt or sister in law or both could stand by it and get pictures taken. They were then stolen from my storage here. Fist they took all the valuables in the smaller of two storage areas in the same place where I was forced to still after ten years or more keep it while I lived in the small trailer I hoped to put close by by my condo in New Port colony to keep my relativdes from destroying my work and stealing my supplies with their pals and their local arts groups because my aunt or sister in law needed my work to get a degree with also my papers my poetry and anything else they could use including all the nice things I bought on lay away. They hae continued to steal items bought by lay away after I found their real addresses on computer and their telephone company just goes into my computers to make them unuseable or unable to correct.
I have been a part time CIA project for the SU Dome PR and Travel making my sister in law or aunt me while their military grant areas work with NZ CIA or just John MacDonald making up Madks. They had the use of the first color copy printer at the Everson Museum then James Harathies took it to Dallas and NY with sidney Manes and Aldermans and DiCaprios while I got a divorce.
My son had what was a fatal or crippling fall in 1985 possibly following the death of my cousin Bill. My aunt had to have one son not two to fit the made up profile. My son had a hammer dropped on his head after Elaine Yannow possibly as Wendy Kline moved in on my ex husband. I don't know if she is also Gretchen Bellenger who was gonig out with Tim Haven who looks a lot like a Swanson in pictures that have now disappeared my aunts wedding pictures. She borrowed my mothers very fancy veil and train (my mother had 14 bridesmaids or members of her wedding party. She borrowed her veil and a relative of Leonard Swanson was in her pictures, she changed the cap against my mothers will and made it and her wedding pictures and all of my silver framed pictures hers and Redpaths a teacher that my ex met in England when SU moved the operation including all of jacks ex intelligence friends at SU over to England while they went to work on getting rid of my parents with their attorneys and doctors here. Also all the neighbors that were moved around them of this Greek irish Scottish Turkish all folloing Ambrose and mack money and Hamady and Swanson money here. While Cranbrook found a Swanson Saaranin to build and change their trusts with the Youngs who got jobs cantering. A Czech Tomson Thomson to Thompson added on to Mach going political MACK and Desmond changed to Ormand and Fitzgerald to go with Kennedy names I believe brought about by Alderman Deitz macDonald and Mitchells who may or may not be the photographer to the Kennedy family that Don Robinson a Arkansas to Texas art dealer who stearted it possibly under the noses if not helped by the Ramsey Clark and Danial Berrigan (Lemoyne College) that was at Bobby Sands staravation for the Catholic Church. They let my parents my ex my son and I suffier for their Cathlic lies also joined by the owners of SU Mormons and the surrounding business that have profited in real estate and develoment money around allo of their name changes and the actors brought in to be at charity events with my cousins and their cripples taking the palce of me and my son and trying to kill us in any way accident or medical they could use.

I am still alive while other politicians including their made up Nancy Hoffmann and her CIA involved in tall the false advertising work around me making sure my time is wasted and I do not leave my house as little as possible while they continue to send mafia reformed families on trips with their travel empire added to by alumni and Dome travel and even fullbright travel for future students and dictators to meet more now I think stupid liberaL WOMEN WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO CRAWL OUT OF THE ANCIENT WOODWORK OF THEIR SUPPOSED AMERICAN REALLY BAD COUNTRY HAITI SERBIA POLISH SCOTTISH CREEPS going tea shop English. Not the old brutes with the boots from all countries trying to survive around what I think is excessive populations who they decide wold be useful to their trade.

I don't believe it is 24 years after winning a divorce and now after having all my valuables and money flim flammed away legally by just doing it against all law and my legal papes. I still do not know if my son is dead or alive after eing given pictures of his supposed child by Jerry nelson who looks like Nancy Hoffmann NY Rep of the farm towns around Syracuse. Someone at a Nelson think tank must have invented a great wrincle reducer. Probably during their study of jack nelson who was very young looking for his age and married Jerry at 15 her father an illustration professor at SU when he was the Haitian consul from MI that used to fence with or against the Youngs and Swansons when they taught fencing at Flint jr College where this started in ernest when the Motts possibly joined in the name changing with their dance friends going to Chicago American Ballet and NY and Hollywood to movies with their Lebanese and ? Hamady Mansour Sefa following Karen Black and my aunt Isabelle's black singing group she coached for some reason or another at Flint jr College probably from the ambrose bar where a group of RAF staying with my cousins on third Ave Flint Mi around Hurley Hospital met all the doctors in the area moving out to Swartz Creek and Drl Rodgers and other black professionals also going to this area or Syracuse with Dictarots sons continuing their studies to Simpsons U of M and Annapolis? or following my ex and his family Nelson ancestry changers busy trying to make my son handicapped to join the Thomas and Young handicapped on their planes being driven around by everyone wanting to use their planes to travel with the women acting as their wives in another state or country. so they could retire there with that woman while this group took to the task of wiping the ex family off the face of the earth. In some cases where some child remains such as Mr Falks daughter she gets to hand out the trust money to others that whe would have had for herself. What if my son is alive he has to do after watching these bastards steal my property even after losing half of it and all the money my ex husbands family hid from me by all of my attorneys getting involved in investments or helping my ex's family steal my ancestry valuables antiqes given to me by my father and mother and writing a false will by taking my alzheimers mother who could not sign anything without my counter signature since 1981 over to Scotland with their Dunedin Club after asking if she could accompany my aunt on a vacatin to Scotland. They have used this false information or Will or gift list to break into banks storange and my homes while their mechanics and other family brought here students or family wreck my cars by my aunts and uncles making sure I never have a lock on my door so they can steal any papers as well as photos and valuables.
This blog is all the ourrageous things this Young Mack Vanni Bagnasco family has done in just the last five years. I am sorry so much is unreadable as my computers have been broken as soon as I have them I think by computer. My ex's friend in New Orleans where the Youngs went to make up MacGreggers and Young plantations to amuse my sister in law and Hamady Bagnasco travel people on the Delta Queens owned Motorola and the Nelsons probably got a lot of help from them as well as the local Builder involved with them Boyce whos wife was working on the Boyce Laser talker for special ed switched to making a voice in a place other than where that person was to place them in a different city. Also to recognize Jack or his Spanish Architect friend making up genealogy on computer to use with military or religious grants and for copywrighting of genealogy writing. I suppose Sarkis Harrotunain will be copywrighting all of my art work for Kathy Mack Thomas Deitz/ in Syracuse to sell through her silkscreen shop to Alderman and Mack hospitals and nursing homes with her name on it or my aunts. They make sure they wipe me out the minute I pick up a bursh to try and finish or start paintings.
I would like to know if my only son Theo Desmond Mack is dead or alive or has Toby Thomas his cousin taken his place permanently as she took his plce in Manlius with Wilson Tansley and Bagnasco help in 1985? Also Simpson help making up Parkhills for Mr. Mitchell and Jerry Nelsons and Bagnasco antique gangster car friends.

No comments: