Thursday, May 6, 2010

Apple downloading without permission loaded up my new PC to slow it down to nothing

I have an old computer that on bright house hi speed that for the price is not really hi speed but a good buy for what it is...It has really been slow and needs memory probably because someone dumped a lot of files I can't open onit.

While the Aldermans or whoever runs this country has loaded me up with paperwork and broken printers to do them on while someone has been messing up two cars since the first of the year. Xmas every year has to be a disaster with all kinds of extra costs and repairs.

But this time someone just had to slow my newer computer down. supposed to be brand new or a year or so old but it is 2004 from Publisher clearing house a lay away number that arrived a messyoutside older model that was last updated in 2004.

It was faster than the one hooked to bright house but now it is as slow and dropping things while just running apple updates without my permission. I suppose Eric Allen Warnock? or my aunt Isabelle Bagnsco's Apple. She is probably answering inquiries to me from Classmates I saw a Berlin go off last and something else that came from Swartz Creek I assume.

I have been hoing we would have wifi soon enough to get on so this gang of investors and ancestry change and slandermongers...that are living back in the high school and Dom Polski Flint.

But it like my one other channel appear to be being blocked. National emegency I have figured out who sent all those supposed people looking for me out to swartz Creek...to make the principal mad The Irish German fellas of my aunts house and Warnocks and everyone that decided to help someone go Irish to stea my dads irish Shipyard I think the name is Ferguson working with Simpsons and Youngs. Then Cranbrook students. I did not know my aunt and Mike Bagnasco lived in West Bloomfield. I did not find that they lived on White Birch when I started finding out othr things with NetTV. I don't think this huge identity switch me for my aunt is going to survive.I hope my son survives all the things SU faculty and chancellors office made him look like the ftont of when my parents relatives and then my in laws relatives were just all trying to be related to all the politicians here so they get the inside help with information while they all become the new museum and performing arts charity sparkle set around the Ferguson Young cripples. Sorry gang you do not need my paintings and drawings and Saltire and all the other doll house collection and my antiques you stole and I don't need your damn Apple gumming up my computers.

No comments: