Sunday, May 30, 2010

Isabelle Bowman Waiting: Childens' Museum Tampa. need a theft slide or description area.

I have nothing from my son about Memorial day or whether he got any packages.

That is the last one I send until I see if the Alderman and Young plans to take over my ancestry have killed him. They took over the Airport and my parents home and others when they built a mall and just grabbed money. Or the Bishops did in the 70's the Alderman and Deitz takeover of property around the Sarasota AirPort is in the Southern Record second edition I think 1972.
My cousins Youngs and Warnocks and Bagnascos may have killed my son after taking over my Ancestry for the Mafia clients attornys Alderman I assume. Really going super clean after Dr Capone came in with Medicare Select in 1986 to this area. On the top that is and with my crippled children bearer Youngs to shake for handicapped money and to fly with on charity planes doing their ancestry change dirty work for Nelson genealogists and their private schools getting handicapped money.
If you pull up page 14 of the Getaway section of the Tampa Trib Sun May 30 you will see the sneak peek party heralding the opening of the new Children's Museum Sept 25.

. I guess that is where my awful relatives on all sides and all of their co investors in the former British Colony of West Pasco (Tarpon Springs FL) and all the new descendants of Royals produced by the work of Jack Nelson, James Harathies, and John Sellers everyone handed a piece of my parents of my collection as a memento to go with it. Especially important are all the Canadian Bonnanno family Randisi or Rendisi Giordanos relatives or true cousins of the Syracuse University Education Deparitment...Those making Movies in Boston 1960s 70's with Boston Educational Television. Adjunct Mormon Family still in Flint and Florida Jack Nelson with the same Fencing background making his own movies and getting fired in the 70's ...but not forgotten by Syracue University or Art LeGacy of the History department. He took over ownership of my son Theo Desmond Mack with Attorney Sidney Manes in his third grand after my ex husband took him over to Arts Childrens school where he babysat bad kids until I pulled him out because Shiela Legacy and her brat friends were throwning himn down Marble steps. My ex also asked a Montreal man down meet the teachers apparently in hidsight every time he moved to mess up his public school Same person tried to leave a whole bar of chocolate laxitive in his room at two when I cleared a room to use as a studio and my ex saw it as income.

I received my divorce in 1987 on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity..not whatever a pack of liers here has spread internationally. He was acting badly because he had cancer and I was not told. I was the only one on his will and we were in for equal shars of millions of dollars in business that some of his income had to go to probably his bronzes so his sister could handle his trust in the future.

I and my son had to be sacrificed for his sister Kathy Lee Thomas (Lodi Ohio and Strongsville) and her new creativity...her art talent,(or my cousins handicapped with muscular Dystrophy one Barbara Anne Young Cranbrook 77 and her sister Suzi in Rochester (Suci Hare) or my cousin Bob Warnock who did cartoons)decided to use my stolen work stolen in the 80s and stolen three years ago.
This was all to be useful to new British Backgrounds created by whoever stole all the land across from the Mall in the 70s I think Alderman and Deitz as they did at the Sarasota AP 1972. They also stole the names of the people across the street and Miller Rd Addresses for their Women from money giving money trust Ideas.

for their new Florida politicians money from relatives? of new British? Macks, Youngs, Thomas to Thompson and new Kennedy Fitzgeralds. The Macks went from Catholic to methodist to brethern to Episcopal in ten years perios. With all the people they invited from Swartz Creek to join them investing in Pasco Co.or private schools. The Nelson genealogy added in new Scottish and Irish names.Joined to Jack's California MI and Syracuse Haitian PR work with Rodger Scott and probably Dr. Pritchards people the Harrotunians that became Rodger Scott's and his Landmarks favority name change project before he went to jail for forgery in NY 90's.I suppose Carol Ambrose would be the one that met the U of M Simpson that was or became a relative of my fathers Simpsons in Philadephia and Maryland.

My aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young and cousin Warnocks assumed my background and my Dads for their Youngs with Syracuse Stage joining Syracuse attorneys and helped by all the charity's and little clubs getting support and volunteers in many social agencies. They joined the Italian Mafia and Jewish Arab Haitian and other ancestry .robbing me the worthless and robbed Blanca Isabelle with Kathy Mack and her Irish Serbian cousins the Wallett's and Bells now in Florida or Texas with their Armenian Turkish lifetime of dollhouse and doll paintings, pastels and my miniature collections with a group of Saltire (Scottish Formal Dolls-white dresses with palid scarves with men in evening dress). And I am sick of it and leaving this awful state before I am killed in their nursing homes or hospitals by all the doctors and medical people they brought to this state of Florida.

I wondered about the latest frency of attacks on my computers and cars after a quiet two years except for tons of paper problems. After a huge attack of property at Tropic Breeze park of my best miniatures while they were out of storage for three days to finish one doll and photograph. I have had all my films returned that had been stolen while I was there I suppose the people that took them took that one and just returned the others to give me something to pay hundreds of dollars to get processed.

Now I have a fraud looking med insurance company plus a pack car jackers messing up my old car probably headed to a nephew of someone that is assumed in my trailer in Tropic Breeze that could have cost me my drivers licence. I have had to change every address on the web I checked it is now back to 11310 US 19. I don't live there anymore.

This continues to be without all the big deals the doing of secretaries at SU and all the Syracuse Third Ave Court Street Flint $0's and %)'s and my dads Baltimoe cousin Simpsons relatives? with all the Nelson Michigan to Syracuse to Tampa police that allowed it to happen. And Bishop AP and Hancock Field privatte planes that carried them around changing ancestry even in Northern Ireland for the last 40 years. After my uncles Andrew and Jim Young decided to make themselves and possibly RAF visiting Flint in the 40s all down at the Ambrose (Mack Truck Co owners) bar busy making up Fitzgerald Kennedy's with Band PR Flint MI that had Lebanese millionaire Hamadys Sefas as benefactors. With other dictators children attending Flint Jr College also inesting in america while looking for a wife. (Using Nelson genealogy no doubt.

They made up a creativity study with Devore visiting Cranbrook instructors and added a lot of Royals to their Flint Clark supposed Mary Stuart Royalty. They decided to use my dads names and his grandfathers (English) shipyard (Shipyard, home and busiiness Barrow in Furnace bombed to the ground Old Barrow..and then my step cousins decided to use remaining property in Australia that should have been mine and handed it and my ancestry to my male cousins Tom Bill Bagnasco (mafia related) and Bob Warnock.

They then added in many other's pictures to old photos of Flint Scottish bands and all the others my dad collected over his lifetime. They stole all my pictures at New Port Colony Condos after forcing me out by stealing al my mothers insurance when she died at 90 in 2000. I cared for her since 1987 and I had her Durable Power of Attorney and she could not sign any wills or gift lists without my countersign since 1981 when her Psychiatrist Dr. Masco said the Mormon church ws taking over her life and property. That would be Jack Nelson from SU and his Nelson PR of a HillTop church I assume. They made my dad a Brethern. Mormon Brethern taking over former Methodists church of Johnsons supposedly. He and Karen made up some Whoppers that I did not even know what they were...and still do not. while hanging around with the new charity ball and medical Ball and party set after my sister in law moved in with nursing home and medical employment companies from NY.

they have been using my fathers ancestry along with a pack of Scottish Bandsmen all with their new Black, Arab, Jewish, Czech, Polish Italian mafia? included with Syracuse faculty. And my sister in law got a look at the Barbara Demming fund Money from Women from Money to Women trust and I and my son were as good as dead. She had to have died at about the time my ex and I arrived from Arkansas where my ex met the Kennedy family photographer. Rodger refused to have a trade for my sons pcture for a bronze and they have been Mitrchell enemies forever while they worked on his sister.



They ahd to add in color or salsa attitude to get people in a Dunedin and other schools out getting tartan products while the Cranbrook Weavers made up plaids to go with all the new Youngs and their new Fitzgerald Irish. While making my father an ordinary factory worker as their help was. My dad was an engineer who worked with the designers and operated a million dollar computer. How they will make my cousin Bobs foundery worker him I don't know probably by getting hime into a grave that had been my fathers or a masonic nursing home that refused to take my dad in.

They have been in this area for the entire time I married my ex in 1963 going after my dads family names Waiting and making up Parkhills for SU funsters.

It nice to know everyone likes kilts and taking lessons but I resent my entire Young and Warnocks possibly dads (PR for U of M and Cranbrook) Simpsons helping kill off me and my son while stealing my art and craft and writing tohand out to dimwit relatives.

I assume my time in college will disappear with my aunt and others taking over my transcripts as they have already done at SU.

The Polish Serbian Mahofski to Mack Lees then CzechThomas's going Thnompson after moving into the Mall acrss the street from my parents and my house on Miller Road. Thomas's moving right next to my parents one a cocaine dealer now a reverend.

I would like to know who my son had to trade for and why I have not been able to contact him.

There should be laws that say you cannot steal a child and keep him while attacking everything the parents ever did and stealing anyh family to turn over to non UN countries buying your state after politicians handed non UN countries this country to play in and steal new backgrounds.

Three years ago someone probably the help atTropic Breeze stole my best miniatures and dolls I made and mail and paint. I believe Mr. Sellers came down and posed as Newell or Mr Newell was there as a look alike of Sellers. They were my best and favorite miniatures that were in my trailer . I needed to finish finish one last doll of aScottish formal dressed Saltire Dance party that included and all my oldest and neewest favorite miniatures. The ones I bought by e mail are no longer in production. I collected these things all my life and had to hide them all my life from intruders in every housel Jack nelson promised to drink up any bottles of the miniature bottle collection that was also raided in Syracuse before I left.

My aunt Isabelle Young Swanson Bagnasco now (Mrs Sheriff Wolf?) has probably used my pastels and transcripts with my sister in law ,her awful Thomas Girls (Druids that ran around with Mary Mack my ex's first wife that probably helped start this at Flint Playhouse with all my cousins dr Ebert and visiting Mahon and the Young Girls that followed me all over for donations for their muscular dystrophy disease.

My dad asked their father not to marry Francis Ferguson and this was their revenge.

They met my in laws possibly with the Nancy Taylor modeling school friends of Youngs who became models and kept being models whiloe producing crippled children that were such good props for hollywood charity's and apparently U of M Simpson friends. One may have follwed me to Cranbrook the only one that was ever sent any invitations to alumni parties.

The Thomas girls went out to Hollywood and met all the vampiers and clowns there and decided to steal every part of my life..following Youngs and Flint Jr College Miss MI Karen Black and her Sefa Boyfriend that hung around the Scots House in Flint MI with my rat cousin Warnock who lost three fingers in their meat store job.

The Youngs produced lots of little muscular Dystrophy cripples for them to show and have planes to fly ancestry thieves around in charity planes. While Nelsons and Fergusons stole my ancestry and made up new Catholic Royals from N. Irrish Protestant Sea Captains and Shipbuilders and my ancestors delivering ships to Australia.

They also did it for Flint Jr College Ballengers (his son running away from my mothers funeral which almost didn't happen because they stole the funds somehouw) Pasco hernando School possibly where my cousin's son Eric Allen Warnock became Eric Allen Waiting.

They also did all of this ancestry with Thom'as going Thompson possibly at the Webster college where I received an Accounting diploma. I also paid an additional 2000 for someone elses credits in my opinion probably his or my aunt also taking the same course I did.

I have spent my life painting and taking education courses for other people to claimn with the schools help.

Rodger Allen Mack could not control or stop his sister I also could not. Because partly I did not know all this was going on. I did not know my own aunts real address in West Bloomfield, White Birch in MI until I pulled it up on NetTVe.

I guess My aunt or Kathy Thomas (Naples and Texas Scottish Dame no doubt by now) will be by now a big deal at the New Children's museum. I suppose Torridia Lombard and her Rodger Scott friends will be leading lights after making sure I have no funds or even room to paint when I can get money together around attacks on cars..

The Sellers first started working with I think the Nelson and Dalton ancestry thefts in memphis 60's when I got into the Memphis Museum that was not to be.Jphn Sellers had an Advertising company there. He was in Syracuse when we arrived in 70's.I suppose the Simpson at Annapolis that needed a shipbuilder insteaded of a laboror on the Empire state building maybe thought of joining the CIA first and going to N. ireland to mess things up because they hated an old Walker that lived with them. who know.s Then SU Farquars came to Florida from the Dome to the Thompson area with Julia Thomson going Thompson's first her brother Mr. Toby possibly. The Bells frollowed from Livernois and the Detroit gang had mafia backing for their projects and good and bad followed DR Capone to five florida hospitals with Medicare Select in 1986 (I think) My cousins have the job of ste4aling any paper or receipts from my homes. Well so far they have not been in but one time after I arrived to break things. They also filled my trailer's boondocking tank with water and then stuck a icepick or something as they did in Colonial Hills to give me a leak to fix. The boondocking pipes have to be put back in to go where I am probably leaving to move 3000 miles again and my millionaire confederate Polish to Scottish MacGreggers and Buchanan dead and reborn Scottish? in laws will buy the town around me again. So many out of work for all their foreign hiring that did not have to have benefits.

The

After the 50's then takeover of my parents home on Miller Rd Flint to Swartz CREek the back road Bishop now International airport reverends Nelson and Johnson and others and Air Force cadets at Flint jr College friends with the Youngs who taught fencing at Flint jr College got free rides with charity planes. Meeting the Youngs and the Simpsons I assume.

Step cousin Glenn Tansley (they were grown when my uncle Sam met their mother) got the money from the house my father bought for his mother and all the models that he and sam made and Glenn helped my cousins steal land in Australia and hired the cops here that allowed all this confederate family change backgrounds and my work.

That wou;d be everyone who invested in Pasco Co. and stayed out of state while visiting here with false names..married men and their girlfriends from Upstate NY colleges for sure.

All invested with Yannows and Scalas with my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Youngs ex husband Swansons family and then Mike Bagnasco's funeral Detroit to Michaels?Parlor and they were related to all the International Mafia.

. All the important mafia Itralian that also had mafia protected apartments fo their friends in New York including Sr Stanley Bakers handicapped daughter Salley the nelsons friend that probably is related now to Fergie. Too bad that rent a Prince that Fergie planned did not work. I could have had a prince down for my sister in laws opening of my work and miniatures....

Flint Scottish hated my parents..my dad the English haveing so many Scottish antiques and my mother having so many nice collections. Especially the silver that my mother was given after caring for her mother..her sister got the jewelry but that was not enough for sister or her brothers that stole it back with Mike and Marilyn Davidson SU faculty help. Stolen.

I don't know who they stole it for.

All these Scottish hated my dad and then all the Serbian polish including old Swartz Creek that hated me are now all down here playing fun tricks to amuse all their new Turkish cousins I think that takes quite a lot. I hope they did not kill my son in 1985 that was supposed to be my cousin's suicide. He was being run around Montreal aolready buy the good catholic nuns and my aunts that also stole my mother's insurance and got the coffin and other money from her as well as my lots that my father bought.

I did not even know that he had not been buried in Flint when my mother just had to sell the plots. Before i found out who had been buried all around them probably.

They have used a lot of electronics in their tricks I think starting with voices projected by a pack of laser tecks and movie stutmen following my father and mother around while my dad tried to find the land address of his grandfathers shipyard and continueing to voices and noices that bothered my dad when he was trying to sleep after too much of his neck was taken buy a surgeon. I hope it all did not land in jack nelsons Institute from Hell next to the ski area of SU.

My sister had to gt all the money away from my husband for her new Scottish Dame projects and her Married Men club helping her go Scottish and gifted and crative in Florida with all my work and anyone elses her new 'family' with my aunt and Bells needed.

I am not talking about mrs. Bell Mr Weirs daughter. I assume her father was made a relative of a West Point drawing master while she was contnueing a normal life and people were grabbing scottish children without jobs for a commune to steal names from in Tenn.



Even when I had pictures and insurance or whole cars with suspension removed to fall in the middle of left turns as jokes for a cross street of different mafias no robberies were ever put down eeven with insurance or pictures. Starting in Syracuse when Wilsons part of the Tansley family and no down Vins English/Scottish related to Vannis by now became family who collect together in my house.

While their stock brokers and bankers invaded my bank boxes and storage for anything they could use, first in New Orleans where Rodger Scotts landmarks people joined my uncle Jim Youngs Mahons and Carpenters make up MacGregger and Young and Eaton Plantation names (including Blacks) and while studyhing the most valuable miniatures at the New Orleans doll Museum? One way for Anne Sellers to cure her husband of catting around all night...helpe him steal my things for my millionaire in laws and aunts millionaire mafia.Or her poor mafia willing to kill to get back to being big deals among all the university Mafia from SU. Impress John MacDonald the son of the writer and CIA founder also. for NZ,.

Why John Sellers produced a dollhouse to be presented to me to put my collection and dolls I made in.....The same way I had a house and then was asked to show my best Collages at Cazenovia College 80's at a Thomas Chapman show for Clair Harrotunian and her Serbian Armenian and Turks joining my rotton sister in law or her rotton Thomas's or my aunt to use for a Master's degree.They were mad that after stalking my son with Nelsons all of his life they could not marry him off to a Strongsville downs daughter of millionaire Thomass's she was in her 20s and he was 10ish.

Police departments with nice Mall police jobs away from the Cocaine dealing Thomas now a reaverend's friends...police that allowed millionaire deputies to do anything they want while Jack Nelsons Mormon family and Mitchells Religion and Compuer dept,who started this with Jeri Nelson at her desk with no training when Jack was fired got his calls put through to his telephone people. probably they invented the drug dealers friends voice over telephone with kathys friend Singer or Cranbrooks Motorola Co owner friends Rosenblooms New Orleans.

Then I had my friends like Karen Ambrose who was playhing tricks with my cousin Warnocks pals after she moved out from her mothers bar on third Ave to Swartz Street in high school. Her Sister Carol no doubt meeting Simpson at U of M or a Sorority that has been used from the start in Flint MI>

Swartz Creeks Mary Crapo millionaires probably know the Clara Mott I had dancing lessons with at pat Robinsons.

Ambrose Mack Truck people all investing down here in Capone Kennedy Fitzgerald county by now..from Kennedy Capone Pasco of the of the 20's in bootleggerPasco County. Probably a Muir that my mother said was a boodlegger in the 20s married to her Buchanan cousin in Chicago probably set up shop to make museum phony scotch to go with the phony art market down here with the rubes also Mary Macks circus family probably hs a lot of relatives here also. She may have Rodgers foundry in Ohio going after they even robbed my son of his education at Syracuse and ran him up to Montreal where he had about the third attempt on his life. I know he had a fall and people from Dunedin SAS went with my aunt to Scotland to write a false gift list including everything of mine to be stolen over a lot of years for their Mission with the new macDonalds with SU knowledge.

I would still ike to know if he is alive. in this Bannanno Republic of a country after all the Nixons and Bush's took over.

All you need to do is add an Irish name here and someone will find a Nelson family Indian Haitian princess etc that is a direct relation to the Fitzgeralds and Fergusons by way of the Andew Young and their Mahons formerlay while the make up more MacGreggers here in Pasco . Including my dads former bartender at my dads Cancer parties who appears to believe he can still walk in anywhere with Tropic Breeze people and ruin cars computers and for a pack of my cousins beating up Blanca for not just handing it to her cousins. Afer marryhing Polish...Serbian....

I should have been a Martian. They already have Martins. I just have to change the spelling.

How very Dali of Tampa to give tthe CZ's family a new museum to play in after James Harathies and Jack nelsons started it at the Satanic Show at the Everson Museum followed by the Yoiko Ono Toilets. I wish I had gone I guess may name was on the cat litter dispenser and the bottom of the bowl of the toilet.Then on to Dallas to wipe out mrs. harathies and then here for Sellersville Miniature town.


When my son can anser any questions about who was at the Bishops overnights in Syracuse telling everyone with their little sleeping bag... what will happen to them if they talk, I will send anything to hime. Or when he can tell me who has my other paintings besides the ones I told him he could have in Syracuse: After Kip Shehadi Capps (fence of the new Mack FitzGerald family arraneged to be steal bronzes and my work and other things Mr Mack Sr, had to have back...Rodger must have been an Ambrose Indian on his Allen side (taken from a magazine by the way). If he was not a real Indian he was one of the biggest Indian givers on the planet he had to have everything back after losing the divorce that I had from the time I was born including my first silver spoon and then the first miniature silver place setting. I came along late in my parents life their relatives were already stealaing my ancestors and my dads old girlfriend the worst thief my aunt..

In the last three years I had my second biggest set of Sterling stolen from the Storage area next to Tropic Bfreeze and m,y best dollhouse room (none of it from John Sellers store) stolen. All of the collection was from sources on line or things I bought in antique shows.

The mack family of Serbians and Polish consider everything I collected as a child as theirs also. Or my aunt does. or her German step brothers that made the Youngs sould like their real brothers and sisters in my grandfather William Youngs obituary. Yoko and the Miller and Lennon selling my sons ancestry in NYC...as some kind of Movie Art Joke on Blanca...sorry there are no germans in my family or parkhills. Go sell Mike Bagnasco's funeral parlor family backgrounds. Adoption is the true ancestry now.

The Sellers started these thefts asking for a miniature painting for a dollhouse in the Manlius museum. It was supposed to be listed as mine by the library. (I supose to make it ok for my sister in law to use all the miniature acrylics she bought to show as her own . They were bought at the Robinson Gallery in Little Rock). I suppose she changed the name the Library will not say anything about it when I called years ago..

The Thomas's have had. with King and King Syracuse U attorneys, help one way of another with the Copyright office also. Volunteers or employees that mailed my manuscripts home to be stolen in the mail. I suppose they will try to publish even little short stories or poetry I wanted for little books. after I die with someone elses name on it. If I call for a copy they will mail them the original and then both lost...as before.

This is the new Unted States...my boy and you are lost in it for the 25th year thanks to the Dome. Chancellors offices of SU and Flint Jr College MI to Tampa culture work of inventing beautiful people and future Kennedys for politician makers..like the Mitchells? I still wonder if you are alive.

I hope to get out of this awful State of robbers and thieves and background changers with police to help them but I doubt if my Serbian Polish in laws in their new Scottish suits will allow me or anyone else to leave their theft state with so many out of work GM workers to help them and all the new people put out of business by all of their friends hiring foreigners and not payin g any benefits so they can get their pissod off help down here to rob anyone who has social security as some kind of vengence against anyone who did get paid.

If anyone is coming down here make sure it is in something that can take you back home to your own collections. Only I heard recently first of a famlous artist in this area having his studio home vurned down and then another woman artist losing all of her work and supplies taken to Canada.

Beware the Canadian mafia I guess in the former British Colony of West Pasco and especially any of my cousins.

Isabelle Waiting

I hope you got your revenge for my living on Miller Road Warnocks in particuar with Syracuse State and Thomas help, you and your three or four wives must make quite a picture fotr the Mormons that did all of this with all of the Silver pins my father bought me and my mother in N. Ireland while being chased by Fergusons and his plane and SU detectives of the Indian race of Nelson Swedish from Indian Polish probably Black to Haitian and all the people that James Harathies and Jack made relatives of Cran brook African Princes. Can't wait to see who the Ferguson's by now Middletons (my dads
Salvation ARmy captain and his aunt from detroit's) New Royals that my ex met while being drabbed around Africa by his sister and her Bells and all of Oscar Krasners Hollywood clients waiting for their new famos ancestors added to their sculpture or painting bill. Those sculpures probably produced by Wendy Klines friends in Brooklyn. Serves them right.

Waiting to see collection at the new museum, waiting to see who's name is on it. Tampa is the last place I would have put it.

Isabelle Waiting

I doubt if I will ever be asked to any alumni affairs my Aunt Isabelle appears to have used my transcripts and my sister in law have used by work. The daughters from hell of Kathy Thomas probably are saying they made the dolls and have the stolen work. I was going to produce a little poetry book possibly including one short story and the poems were stolen in the last four years also.

Great little laws if you don't take a complaint and force someone to move then you get to keep everything in your own name and the mayor of the city it is taken to will show up to pat you on the head as a Crooked Florida and future home of all the brand new Fitzgerald Kennedys thants to Jeri Nelson and Jack Nelson, Anne and John Sellers and the Chancellors of SU that protect their lying relatives of faculty boosters to tget all the new Mafia and dictators buying up the USA to moe their palaces too.

Thank you to your Gedoes Gaeded former Serbian camp people for making all the Jewish Turks Haiains and Scottish so useful to you in stealing my ancestors, my time on this earth tacking a constant barrage of Alderman Harrotunian paper chase, my pastels my paingings my miniature collections and the dolls I made for one room that also contained the list of things that will follow this if I ever ever can dkeep people from ruining my computers..

I just had a employment ad from a computer company cut off my e mail so goodby.
I am posting this again as is as a journal.
I hope I am not making Ms Feldman and others mad I love the idea of a Children's museum. I just wish some of my own work and collections had not been stolen by people from this area of Pasco County to see it and make my things more valuable for them to sell or use as their own or even donate for tax relief.
I am going to suggest an area of the museum on line where people can describe stolen material and who made or collected it. I have not been able to contact or get back any answers to questions about where to post such descriptions. Making more money for fences of stolen property. My enemies are fences of stolen property and ancestry Nelsons Sellers and the folks at the SU Dome publicity beautiful people makers.
I'd like to thank the people at my present trailer park Jasmine Lakes for keeping an eye out for strangers here and help with getting my car back on the road. I am sure you will be glad when I leave if I can get together enough money...until then I am really mad at all concerned with the takeover of my and other artists and craft's people that have their things stolen for the new Charity Monkey Ball research gang.
I can only stay on line for a few minutes or hour then I will have an add take over or just go blank with something covering and talking about employment...thanks kathy an your daddys employment companies and my uncle Young and all of his Dance and Music studios with maybe Elaine or the Medici's. Your're the Pits ...still.
This is part of a second letter to a friend regarding my having to go another 3000 miles to get away frommy cousins grabbing my art work as I finish it or making sure I do no more with harassemtt by their friends and churhs charitys.

Second letter to a friend: RE having to leave this area and go 3000 miles again to get away from cousins and their charity and churches. Alderman Attorneys.
Memorial Day 2010 I dook out a few details. In case I end up under a truck this will e looked at possibly once before it goes off.

Hola!
Studying my Spanish. I am definitely going to think about trying another State.
I have to get tires on the Argo, other fixes then plan to find a Western Park. Reason: Tampa will open a Children's museum Sept 25. I assume my aunt Isabelle, my cousin Barbara Ann Young, possibly graduated (Cranbrook 77) and Suzi Young, Bob Warnock the handicapped/crippled front for the big new Handicapped Beautiful People: And their MI to FL Hamady Sefa and Alderman and foreign investors will be showing my dolls that I made and dollhouse Paintings Pastels and acrylics with Ambrose /Mack Truck people from Flint MI originally (now part of this handicapped Beautiful people) and ex?mafia here. All with my ancestry changed to theirs...
So they can hang out as the new phony Mary Stuart or Fitzgerald Kennedy crowd. Had to have both sids..also with their Mafia money/Cocaine dealers. Young was a big banking name in Scotland. They got in with their benefactors Karen Black and Joe Sefa and Vatican crowd at Cranbrook (LeMoyne in Syracuse?) and with my sister in law Kathy Thomas's in laws, They followed June Taylor and her dancers (and Cowgirls Dallas) Ray Ray MacGregger...and my old dance teachers that left for Texas and Hollywood in the 50's. Most met at Nancy Taylor modeling school and Motts and Bishops through college I guess....I followed my cousins possibly to Nancy Taylor Modeling in HS, whatever one person did in my mother's family they all had to do. Karen Ambrose also went there.
After that my uncles made up lie on lie with Nelson Mormons and other churches near Bishop AP then, now International , while Alderman and Deitz and their Airport and Mall people grabbed land on Miller Rd for their Mall and Airport. The same thing the Alderman and Deitz did around the Sarasota AP 72 I suppose. Possibly with MacDonalds and CIA hanging around with their own attorneys for NZ CIA. They continued changing a lot of backgrounds ever since while my in laws floated down the Mississippi? on the Delta Queens with a lot of New Orleans/Florida/Syracuse Doctors and professors and the Education Dept. crowd that had a lot of Giordano and other ex mafia family in it.
Possibly also with Bagnasco in laws of my aunt Isabelle.
Jack Nelson the Rhodes scholar that continued all of the phony genealogy was also iFrom the Flint Area with his Haitian clients from California. Jerry Nelson at SU Chancellors football office 2000, only 15 when they married. Her father was an illustration professor at SU, She was a Ford Model then
My uncle Andrew their father and my aunts first husband Leonard Swanson taught fencing at Flint jr College and my aunt had a singing class of Black people for some reason or another.
Jeri must have been a model there or California with Jack's Masterpol Co and Haitian consul work. He just have met Simpsons at U of M also. Jeri then became a prop lady for Masterpol in Syracuse. She was 15 when she married jack her dad was an Illstration professor at Syracuse. Jack got fired from SU because of a moviemaking incident. He was probably known to the RAF one Art Lee in particular that were in Flint in the 40's. Maybe also all in the flint Ambrose Jazz bar also. The Young girls apparently went to Cranbrook (with muscular dystrophy handicapped grant building potential?) in 77. I last saw them in HS when they were at a Masonic party my dad had for me with their roses etc trying to get money. They even changed the Hall from the Masonic to the Lebanese Hall just for them and their Lebanese benefactors. Same that backed the Scottish bands. All because my uncle married a Ferguson that carried muscular dystrophy after my dad asked him not too. My dad and Sam knew their boys fell into the ocean when their disease took over. I suppose they are Publix now.
I refuse to go into a museum and see all my really nice pastels and paintings of dollhouses and my big collages with cousins Youngs or Warnock (Mr. Cartoon) on them or my miniature collections and dolls with their name's all over them. Catholic Crippled Crap Liers and Thieves. Why my ex has Episcopal all over his name now. They went from Catholic to Methodist (that went Brethern here) to Episcopal now.
My new Medicare insurance will kill me with slander with my newest rotton medicare company. Cousins even stole the books .
The Alderman Mafia attorneys leave a lot of bad paper around after stealing anything good. Still at it , with Haitian Masterpol PR, and Nigerian and Lebanese consul's SU area Dr Pritchard and Rodger Scott and Landmarks people now moved here..
I wish I had reward money to find out where Dave and the manager or someone who looked like John Sellers (Newell) took the miniatures they stole and dolls three years ago. He used to bartend my dads Cancer parties (Sunshine). Same that Lockwood who maybe is also part of the SAS crest painters (they also have a skirt that goes around the front of this they took..probably with crests now like the ones in Dunedin.
I finally have a working car again. I would like to find a van that would pull this trailer so I could drive myself, I will probably get my trailer out there somehow and then try to get one of those smart cars where ever I land. Use a U haul to bring any good antiques if not stolen already. There may be cheaper rentals. I will probably join KOA or a cheaper version to be safe. Working on getting rid of my Wal Mart bill, large from the move here and having to have $400 deposits etc.
By the time the museum opens Cranbrook and the rest of the schools will have dumped my transcripts that my aunt or cousins must have used. My aunt knew a FJC secretary that lived right next to us Mrs. Christianson. They added mural painting to them at SU. I never had that class.
Hope you had a happy holiday. I will miss my nice plants if I can find a safer state..
Best regards,
Isabelle

No comments: