Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MACK changed to WAITING WASH DC adds Episcopal Lies from Flint MI and Gypsy Mafia South

My sister in law and her cousins involved my cousins in their theft of my ancestry for a group of millinaires to join the Mafia and a lot of famous people getting rid of their ex families while stealing ancestry and backgrounds for their stolen ancestry.

While lookeing at the god of the Dunedin Blacks going Highlander with the Flint Scottish band and all the Irish Police bands invilved with the Bonnanno Mafia buried with Bagnasco relatives who are also benefactors in Hollywood.

Karen Ambrose, Carol Ambrose and all my relativdes hat hung out at a third ave bar on third Ave flint close to where Julia Thomson not Scottish and apparently her Toby and Thompson friends helped SU Dome make up ancestry to Mafia and Scottish and English names to get more students interested in finding more liberal wivdes at their nice cold universitys U of M Flint Jr College and SU and a lot of Cranbrook people that all got into lying in churches for John macDonald and his profiler family who helped start the CIA and went on to help the Mafia from all countries go Scottish and get into this country with the Mafia and nursing homes owned by my in laws and their Mall friends.

My son had a number of attempts on his life while the Nelsons and Religion Department and King and King and othr galleries pushed my ex's work and made sure mine disappeared as well as all my collections even my art work. They did it by asking my aunt and my mother to take a trip at my mother's expense and then took a planeload of people to declare my aunt isabelle Me in 1987. They then added Lockerbie students to their investments in Florida with the Montreal Bannonno family and Art Legacy at
SU History...part gypsy who I left the school of when my son was in third grade becaue they had met his cousins family and mine who hated me for being better off than they were and started haveing their brats including Mr. Legacys throw my third grader down marble and iron steps.
I would like to kmnow where Art Legacy and Art Storch who was part of a false group of Nelsons and church people probably art Storch in his Exorcist priest outfit (they had to reshoot his parts in the second movie to take the place of the first?
Sarah Spinto a nude model who was accidently seen nude I suppose by a few people by accident...is just more psych business that the sex therapists involved in getting executives to invest with them with their soft side desks etc and Yannow and Kline if they are the same peole maybe even a Bellenger and Swanson ex husband of my aunt isabelle who is now involved in police work. She supples police that must pick something up in her house when she leavess a ring in the bathroom one of Elaine's tricks I tld her it was in there, my sister in law with the money probably didn't so she was in with the Ameri investments and National investments and all the Vanni Thomas Malls that could have involved Cocaine money with a Thomas from ironton Ohio that is now also a crooked reverend in Detroit where all this started the Vatican and its foundry moved into classier Cranbrook and U of M with Simpsons who already must have had church houseing as did my fathers aunt Middleton in Detroint both she and husband were Salvation Army Captains. maybe the reason even Sal Army was crooked for a while in Tampa.
My relatives had no legal right to help Pritchards and Scott disbarred or still working to take anything of mine especiallyh the livs of my parents me and my son and all my art work and collections as they I repeat had no right. My aunt has falsified my backghround as hers and has traveled internationally for over 30 years saying lies as Karen Ambrose and John sons and Warnocks all gone allen have done since this was started at Bishop then Hancock airplane and a free chartiy plane from Hollywood for everyone using a false name and then changing it to their legal name in Florida and other places single women and elderly live to fleece them in their dance halls and genealogy and especially Banks I was robbed by Merrill Lynch people and banks let my wealthy relatives or the poor bloodsucker Youngs in to all of my boxes for them to take things ditto every storage ditto every house and now trailer. I have had to keep my guardianship over my mother
Waller and Mills and my divorce papers I won a divorce on grounds of inhumanity and cruelty final April of 1987 on my person for 24 years.

I believe I was to have had a child that was either Jerry nelsons idea she had a child at 15 in Sweden and her husband was a contemporary and Haitian consul in Flint 50s while my uncle Andrew and aunt and her husand taught or coached fencing at Flint Jr. College. My dad and Sam Waiting who also lived in a house my father bought on Court Street our house was on Miller Rd had better houses and my dad had money to entertain and do all his masonic things. His masonic friends then switched over to my father in law the Polish Mack and his Serbian wife whos family was already trying to marry into any other kind of family than Serbian. They were followed after I was introduced to my ex as a grad student teaching sculpture when a false scholarship was offered to get me to Cranborok./ I am not sorry I went to an art scholl as I really did not want to be a teacher but an artist I had already decided that dance involved a lot of bitter rivelry and my dad was to build me a studio at home.

That home was invaded by Cranbrook teachers working with people that had already moved in to the crowd down at the ambrose Bar of Cranbook people looking for future money and apparently Karens parents and others on Swartz Street alerady knew my aunt Isabelle and met Mike when he came to pick her up after beating her up an d sending her to my parents to steal a fur coat or something. I had no idea where my aunt lived my parents had no idea of their address on White Birch in W Bloomfield MI she worked with the Youngs to change places with me and a Barbara Young graduated from Cranbrook in 77 I graduated in 63 but already had Mack on my name.

I would like to know where my son was taken after being picked up on that trip after another atempt on his life by the pack of doctors folloing the Mafia into Pasco County with the restaurant Mafia and backers of Syracuse and the new Mormon affiliations with the Nelsons who stalked myh son all through every school pulbic or private with people they had given a new background of.

If anyone gives Karen Ambrose or Ralph Johnson or any people of any part of a church on Bishop Road or whatever Bishop AP including all the new RAF People that followed my aunt and her RAF boyfriends has to take a lie detector tests involving the morder of my son for instance 27 years or so later they should have the one with the eye as they have all been coached by CIA and Part Time CIA ;Harrotunian Alderman and Capps.
A friend of my ex husband posed as a friend for the time I was being divorced and while my cars and property were being burned and I was forced to walk ten miles to attorney offices to be told meetings had been cancelled and had to take part time jobs where I had to walk three miles to and from work probably set up by my ex husbands and while he took my
Walker names for himself and his friends to go with the Walker Sculpture fields. where my sister in law and her Davidson brats probably sit and pour tea using my thistle sterling and all the other silver my mother collected in Canaday evdery year and the lasce and tableclothes the padded desk secretariers and girlfriends of married men my sister in law trafficed with..selling her lies and anything else provided by the thomas to Thompsons including employment for their brats here in Pasco CO. Moving to other parts of the country. The brats that were mean and unmanageable in free schools surrounding SU.
The 'family' ruined Theo Desmond Macks public then private school and then set his attackers down here to attack my parents and then my property while karen and the Johnsons and Gilbert/Warnocks all became Waiting property owners. I suppose one or another cripple or cousin is now in the Flint cemetary that became useless when the masons and Shrine did not give my dad the burial in flint that he planned. I thougt it was cancelled as Charles Thmpson took his ashes to Scotand. It looks almost to me as his head and neck went to med researchers in USF or the Institute for Sensory Research or other research lab that was a front for Mack Thomas and Allen WSarnock changes by Nelson Mormons in Florida and a pack of investors starteing with the Flint Doctors that started it in the Ambrose Bar and Dom Polski when they sasw how ;many scottish had married Czech and Polish that wanted to be in Scottish clubs such as the Daughters of Scotia, British Club and those around genealogy in
Tarpon
springs that had been the British Colony of West Pasco 1750's with Lords and mistresses with whips to get their way. The goal of the mistress and girfrind pack that followed SU and NY artists to this area from their filmaking even if they were called Education.
Tired of all this cousins that even picked up my clothing when I left my room for Cranbrook and then had the Tansleys steal my Waiting antiques for them and Scots House crap and Dom Polski Crap moving or already down here from dying flint.; The Bands that have had their faces covered by photographers the same that stole my pictures here for
Swansons and Bagnascos and their Galante Lucciano Rendisi wives with anyone who wanted stolen scottish pins and kilts and anything else stolen from Flint people once they got here to Highland named schools and Tartan clubs in private schools and universities..also te bandsmen had their German and Scottish materials places as well as the SWeavers of Cranbrook that were put to work by all of Africa Haiti Turkey and places east busy getting dressed up with the Aldermans to save Scottish Games. Irish Police going german in this area also picked up on all the false Parkhills my aunt invented with Mitchells and Jeri nelsons antique car people that were then taken to Australia and Penn. You had no right to my antique flapper dresses you crap...and all the other things you stole along with my own work and dolls and my saltire doll room that was in my window in New Port colony It was in my trailer two weeks before people who worked for my dad as a bartender with my crap cousins stole it. The end of this will be a list and pictures if I can ever afford to get them put on disk as my computers are constantly crashed from telephone lines I assume my cousin Tom's Ameri mafia in Tarpon. Or my cousin Warnoks stalker son who was using Waiting as his name in the 80's and givden jobs messing up my computer by telephone or just sitting close by as they had a lot of free knowledge or equipment by the New Orelans Motorola dealers or Miami electronics dealers part of my sister in laws single or married men looking for arm candy and dumping their university wifes in the new Hollyhwood fashion and with the same bank mafia.
So you episcopals are possibly the biggest thieves with Tex['s girlfriends sculpture on the walls down here and liers in Flint. You have no right to display tief sculputre to may my sister in law using mine with brass around it as it started in Cranbrook as hers or my aunt and she using my very good collages who no one ever saw without my sister in law or aunt standing next to them with a bunch of lying students on their way down here to get jobs harassing me and my son and parents. Including all the medical harassment my poor partnes and I now think my son got doled out to them including a pneumonia from nursing homes spraydown wheneer my sister in law needed someone to get her to something social and charity and medical for her takover of Society from junk yard cleaning firms employment firms and butcher shop malls to shipbuilders.
That silver by the way was a gift to my mother from her mother for my mother taking care of her. My aunt isabelle got her small amount of ruby jewelry and broke into my banks and safes to free up my grandmother Waitings opal and diamond ring and a flat band with W that had clues to genealogy inside hidden so it could not be used by enemies after the IRA and Orange stop fighting ever. Apparently Jack Nelson thought t good to make the Orange into Cantolic mary's to get over any conflict with pesky people in N. Ireland. The Orange do not bother going to other countries to fight wars so they didn't have to worry about the mafia making my fathers shipyard catholic with the Fergusons Youngs and WArnocks and all their stupid cop familys back starving in Scotland brought here through australan property that should have been mine still there in the 60's where the Shanleys Wilsons and Tansleys could do their dirty work...while making sure my dads name was lost as the origin of the Wilson Gun Sight.
I belive his cousin Gordon Simpson misued background Waiting to Walker first for Annapolis and then the NZ CIA got involved. John macDonald. I assume they also played with Berrigan and Ramsey Clark names for super catholics making them all related to Fitzgerald from Ormond from Desmond with this pack of investors and Psych terrorism. I guess a forgotten family of Capone and Kennedy from Hudson and New Port Richey was planned with Greek Tarpon help. Alderman and Deitz in Sarasota. Alderman Piratges return to run the country as the Bonnanno Republic.
America already has no cities to go to in my opinion where this pack cant surround me again. So keep out of my storage creeps. I want everybody to know who you are and where you and the Motts have taken their workers while they moved their money out of the country and a room maybe in the Lennon castle repaired with the Handicapped mafia help. Handicapped Hollywood mafia included with Ohio NY brat Druids including a whole lot of churches when SU and its Religion Department and Advertising let jack run loose while saving Jerry their Illustration Prof. daughter that married the insane Haitian consul from Detgroit and California.
Will fix this up today secretaries from hell. SU needs to get a new padded desk on the market.
Ps To my lying auntie. I had a blank baby book in Syraucse blue silk. It was never filled in until it was stolen and filled in on Overton Drive. My dad did not what his information down as he had alrady been handed a pile of lies by Julia that was Eaton that was created in New Orlenans in revenge for his not supporting my cousins childrens funds but working on his own Shrine funds. They decided to make him the Haitian circus clown while they stole all the good backgro9und for their new Young related Royals to use with their catering started at Cranbrook road. CA using false genealogy to find a Swanson Saaranin..names
Swanson familiar. They then included a pack of women students in their catering after karen decided to take her tricks and lies to the studios and include Thomass in Texas Aloe business.
I think you and Bob and Dr. Ebert have had enough fun at my expense Karen and there is not one person out there that had any right to anything in my Hudson storage. My sons names was on it before and matches his awful grandfather that has helped pay for attempts on his life for his daughters new phony background and the new Bell Irish Serbians going German and whatover with a false family of
Waitings and cemetary flim flamming when my dad's dust disappeared into SU and Thompson to Thomas lies. I hope whole families are not swallowed up when they all move to Florida after having the one nice person in a family studk to their dumb daughter while the world gets gritty. And women's lives are made to match the slob familys rotton country they are escaping from...shouldn't bring that crap with them and then have more children than they can raise but then that is the basic problem with the Catholics, my Catholic and Episcopal (may as well be Catholic ) cousins.
Too bad they have to go use up other people's lives they are jealous of for generations. Some football chancellors and army areas you have there along with the crap computer and religion dept. Clarks and Nelsons Mitchells. I guess you all met the same Kennedy photographer making up a new Kennedy money base we or Rodger met him through Don Robinson now Rodgers dealer in Huston with all the Everson Harathies liers who did this same thing to other SU and museum lies. Some Dames.

No comments: