Sunday, May 9, 2010

CIA Drone Robotics used by University CIA and friends to drive ex wives into Alderman or family nursing homes for student trust funds?

How much force should a sister in law be able to use to grab someone else's work to use as her own...so she is as creative as her dead sculptor/professor brother:

Are myself and my son the head of Pakistan with a target on his back as my ex apparently has to get his parents money..were my son and I targeted including with robotic laser weapons? as his family was? I am tired of being a project to make cocaine dealers, wife beaters and general awful people my and my sons fault when it is a pack of reformed mafia in Detoit and Hollywood and NY Montreal that thought it up. How many new weapons are being tested in this area? Why can they shut off my car and computers from my cousin
Tom Bagnsco's telephone company for 25 years? Where is my son and why was he brought back from Lockerbie a year after. To add lockerbie names to a trust that was started tht sold my valuables without my knowledge and is still stealing my valuables and time and talents of the past for my crippled cousins that are useful to travel to private airports with celebrities/ So they can be useful to talent to wipe out family later? The onle one hand washes the other? I am tired of being washed and mangled by the new Florida Bonnanno Republic or their attorneys and hospitals to fill up with depressed. I am not depressed I am mad.

Are her CIA soldiers using the same drone missle aimers and adding voices amd irritations to skin to drove people into Alderman hospitals and nursing homes so their houses and property can be taken by people that have assumed their names. Including help by New Zeland CIA and ex RAF Britain that Jack Nelson and his ex army intell. friends researched at Syracuse University while the DOME PR and Travel encouraged it. Can they use laser pin point and aiming devices like those on tanks and robot drones to send sound into houses as they did my parents? or messages to windows etc to wake people up all night or better yet listen in to all conversations so they can use advance palns to wipe them out while stopping cars and stopping anything electrical from working especially cell phones and computers. Every year I have to completely change all my electrical appliances after being scared to use the propane ones in my old Argosy 79 trailer.

This technology was discussed on channel ten at 9 am in Port Richey FL today Mother's day when this relative and student group attack hard again after a lot of financial attacks at Christmasevery year.

Is this part time CIA Nelson Hoffman Bishop fun against ex SU, Cranbrook and U of M 'family' that private school PR and Dome PR and travel stole background and profile material from? And stole wives and childrens possessins and divorce profits? to put into their military trusts and scholarships for?

Are my son and I good test subject for mental terrorism and to track nationally even in planes? as they were on Lockerbie? while private schools and police/military rob people for over 25 years. I can put up with crap but I don't think my son who was totally wiped out by all our family to raid my collections can.

How many CIA participate in this area alone in Florida on name changing and financial, medical attacks by computer...to protect ancestry changes and thefts of art work and valuables from an ex family to be passed on to the larger in my case Catholic family...some handicapped and usefujl to schools to get grants to remodel for handicapped. while adding in other projects that the handicapped beginings can profit from like catering the building projects. I sugges this was thought up by Bagnasco Hollywood and restaurant Rendisis and Bonnannos and out of work Flint MI and Detroit etc was ready to get jobs t bring about after being fed a lot of anti divorce propaganda.


Jack Nelson and robotics medical doctors at SU and USF while he assumed different names (Lewin Engbritson and Simpson?) and kept in contact with him in the south. While his wife a daughter of Illustration professor at SU worked with her boyfriend Mr Mitchell Religion and computers tracing him as she had to go to work herself and her children became brats working with a gang of people changing their names with SU History Art Legacy and Syracuse Stage Art Storch and their Hollywood buddies and gallery buddies helping get jobs for professors after being in truble with their ex wives.
Jack and his friends all met my aunt isabelle and karen Ambrose Anderson and their medical grant and name change friends and mrs. Hancock and Mrs. Bishop running private airports for the Charity planes they used to travel in.

Jack worked with my Young uncles in New Orleans and Tampa and probably from a deserted Young Franklin building with an old nuke fallout shelpter and underground passages under Sracuse used by the old slave states. He used those tunnels and anything he placed there and in old Landmarks houses (Rodger Scot attorney had two buildings on Warren Street one with a FM radio, my ex husbands PR companey.

Other campus's were made available to laser techs and experimental weapons? Cranbrook area and Bloomfield Hills weapons GM development also? I even lost a book on first trusts then weapons from my storage in a move over ten years ago now.

He and his friends with wives to get rid of for their new arm cancy and relatives that had been shut out by their wives after suggesting rediculous schemes to get rid of the grandchild of money on either side for the university and its backers deciding they deserved it all.

I am in an area where my aunt Isabelle is part of laser business and ex wife attacks I believe by a group of mafia manipulating attorneys Alderman and Deitz. I know I had no representation while everyone decided to give everything in my house to my sister in lawe and Thomas's that decided to cripple my son so he matched my mother's Ferguson and Andrew Young's children with muscular dystrophy how they got the use of charity planes that had benefactors from non un countries, Lebanon and Haiti because jack Nelsons family in Detroit and Flint was already finding women to marry for non un country men going to university and schools in the US.

Alderman pirates appear to be using someing I just heard about on a program regarding the role of the CIA and Drones the hotest thing in weapons that use robot planes to make hits in hostile lands saving the pilots. I assume people at Cranbrook met a lot of the same people that are some kind of supposed Peace group that things everyone should have the right to al the knowledge and why not try it out on pesky wives and grandchildren thinking they are going to get grandmas money when her brothers are poor in my case. And my Scottish gang of mother's relatives that even met John MacDonald and his father probably after my father and my uncle Sam Waitings cousins in Philadelphia and Baltimore with the Annapolis grad with a racing yacht and my dads shipyard in N. Ireland and Australian sea captain and shipbuilding relatives to use for themselves. Especially after a Simpson became a development person at U of M and joined the sharks in RE and Dome travel etc at Flint Jr College then Cranbrook SU and my sister in law following my ex husband whereever he went.
When he was doing great at one job while trying to do his own sculpture they would add on another job or blame him for something wrong with a building and his parents should buy it.
My poor son was used as a baby sitter in private schools while the Nelson genealogsits in many states and countries worked on projects to add in a lot of royals to sell to make up royalty to move to castles they got fixed up as bed and breakfasts nrsing homes or private castles using this handicapped mafia planes and grants for disease balls becomeing the society in towns and museums and keeping elderly clubs alive.

I suppose the Alderman hospitals are supposed to be nice resting places for the bones of the stupid liberal wives and handy for private nursing homes besides and a great way to bring in more foreign help.

The program on chanel ten at 9 missed the opening described drones and lasers used to lead them into targets.

It seems to me the same thing that Physics people at SU (also stealing my and my sons British background) along with my so called friends that stole my family silver and valuables even before I left town...can use to target voices in myh parents case to harass them and make them unable to sleep and in pain while medical people and their equipment cause them more pain. All the women in development areas that used to shake their hands at James harathies when he had outside Everson functions..crazies still in charge of Museum fun in the South where the beautiful people with their new actress on their arm moved. Starting with the Kennecy PR meeting Don Robinson in Little Rock 60's.

My son had to become the Ormand Fitzgerald going to Kennedy with the new Nelson and Kennedy Catholic backing that was my aunts mafia family and people she and her brother met at Flint Jr College before I studied there. They taught fencing and my dads parents entered them in military colleges at birth in Barrow in Furnace and unknown locations to me where they kept small boats and a Northern Ireland Protestant shipyard in or close to Catholic Ireland. Only my step cousins and Fergusons using my background as their own or bringing it in for my Warnock relatives know.

There were medical problems with whatever England or the US blasted missle protesters in Englsnd with mostly women protesters in the past.
These lasers are used to guide in missles and robot planes and the CIA probably knows who else has them by now.
My aunt Isabelle's Studart relatives that have changed their and mafia background from Polish Scottish Booths to German Scottish Booths using my ancestry switched to her and her English sister in alw Sabatino Bagnascos children then adding my aunt Isabelle's German Step brothers and then getting creative with the Nelsons and other reverends on old Bishop Airport to International Flint Airport and using the plane the Ferguson Andrew Youngs had from Hollywood.

No telling how many Hollywood wives hit the stifle dust before this technology was useful to make my parents hear voices to get them medicated and dead in the 70's to 90's Their funerals and insurance were used against me when stolen and they got me into permanent credit trouble which is helped by them calling up friends working in banks and charge companies and helpeing them so they get help later for one of their wipe outs of the family for the university aor attorney trust person that gets the money from stealing their best things...the crazies don't need it nor do their children that ignore their parents and grandparents!!!I wonder why. They had to try to get my son to marry a handicapped brain damaged Thomas to use his names the Bagnasco and Rendisi other Bonnanno luccianos showed the Thomas's how Hollywood got rid of their nasty old messy ex families that were bothering the beautiful new family. I have been beaned and almost run off the roads etc and awakened nights if I dont barricade my windows with think boards at night. I think they guide a laser talker (Boyce educational tool turned into a symphony writer and tool for CIA running after a protestant non liberal anymore ...me).

I don't think women divorcing men in college should have to fight millionaire relatives of successful professors that used their contacts to get a lot of money and the CIA getting it to their CIA grants and medical grants also useful.

I had a Syracuse Research truck following me all the time at SU or maybe from the Institute for Sensory Research I wonder if that was how Jack Nelson fired from SU because of injuries to a student doing a movie, part of a lot of movies being done in Boston and on campus with more mafia ex efamily professors.

Now they are all down in this part of Florida with some old Bush and Nixon part time CIA and SU CIA and I think I am the monkey my sistr in law gae to research or military fun after she was introduced to a CIA person with a medical laser etc grant or Security. The same who worked with Syracuse around Dome business to get rid of the women in the way of their pets and make them sell anything they received in divorces in their antique shops to the loely familys comding in to ruin them.

If this is not true sorry and it would make a great story. Don't forget where my son lives to pay the royalties and someday I want my 100000 back that my sister in law cost me down here just stealing my mothers insurache and a credit repair took the rest while the name change family keeps ruining cars starting with car burnings in Syracuse during divorce and now a whole lot of damage to old cars I drive down here.

I notice a lot of this laser bugging and telephone and computer blasting is called police engineering. Mafia police should not get to play with the army equipment even if they have shared grants including medical related to creativity psych experiments I signed up for when I stupidly signed up for an ESP study at Mott Schools named Flint jr. College. All of these people use different names in different states and do their work from offices out of state maybe ansered by Boyce laser talkers in their own larynx pattern.

I would like to be off any SU or NZ laser CIA projects I am not my fathers grandfather the ex sea captain shipwright and should not be attacked by this countries and Irish and New Zeland Catholics in this country or people of gypsy polish and other Legacy bad ethnics including Iranian as Irish. I should be able to talk to my son and know if he is alive and where he lives as I have not been able to do because Lennons and Museum people got involved and they are important to the new Beautiful people and their new backgrounds.

Is this the same Missle defense system a sound blaster aimed at women in Britain and then maybe in Waco that just gets rid of messy people here as well as Pakistan?

No comments: