Friday, May 14, 2010

Fake Family to go with Stolen and Fake ART? Even Vatican

I Isabelle Waiting ex Mack had a talented sculptor that is never called a Sculptor only an Educator on the web and after dying in 2002 I think have to look it up. But his family Mormon Think Tank with Jack Nelson here and his ex Army and women friends sons now working on the new Kennedy and Mack family from galleries that started the new Polish Serbian Czech and others to British in Flint MI with my aunt Isabelle Young Bagnasco and her German step brothers and Irish Police band in the 50;s They and their benefactors went to Hollywood with Karen Black and and Lebanese Mensours Hamady and Sefas foreitn student friends and medical doctors from an area around Hurley Hospital.
My ex's friends including artist Ludwig Stein that professed to be ex Army Intelligence and who does brain surgery with Dr. Hughes resides part time in Philadelphia and Syracuse where he worked with I think CIA and Homeland projects that masked everyones fun playing with new British backgrounds and investing in castles with Handicapped grants. No one seems to care as a lot of Cancer and Muscular Dystrophy and minority research doctors got money and only one family Desmond Walker Waitings (mine) had to be destroyed back to its roots in England Northern Ireland Shipyard and Australia where they delivered their boats and where my step cousin Glenn Tansley made up ways to get all of my paintings drawings valuables jewelry and even my paintings and drawings and scultpure off to my Polish Serbian sister in law Kathy Lee Mack to Thomas and a spider web of Czech Thomas's that started it with a Thomas at Cranbrook close to where my aunt and her first Swedish Swanson and then Mafia related Italian Bagnasco Funeral Empire decided to take over my ancestry and any paintings for my aunt and my sister in law to use while passing my mothers and my collections out to this day in large grabs at a time while everyone pretends nothing has happened to stop my banks and my cars at the same time I happen to start in showing my own work expecially in their libraries where names similar to theirs and education who may be part of Rodger Scott and Pritchard and Teis and other Sellers friends help Jerry Nelson start her rise as a Indian Northern Irish politician with her own friends and liers circle that stole my work from Cazenovia College Thomas show on full time to now where they are still tryhing to stop me from showing anything or finishing any work with all Art Legacy's History Gypsies turned British with Lennons joining in the Handicapped plane fun where they all traveled for years using false names that are more real than the ones they started out with and with British backgrounds in formerly British Colony of West Pasco and Tarpon where Tom Bagnasco and my father in law Polish to my fathers background as Buichanan a cousin of my mothers????rules. New Port Richey, Tarpon, Hudson and the world.
Ed Alderman and his relatives formly pirate Alderman I assume also rule. He said at out divorce in 1986 that I would never see my son again or talk to him again apparently around Laser Talker phony voice and laser house type fun with things going wrong in series strange noises some nights and cars that stop dead in traffic while for instatce as they did my last car three windshilds are ruined each time I go to use library computers when my own now two will not work. Sll to keep me out of new paint and while Karen Ambrose Andersson and Patsy Scala? and others with the keep me from claiming all the art work that was stolen and my room of Saltire Dolls and miniature collections stolen at Tropic Breeze last year after the manager and Dave who used to work for my father as a bartender with the cousins that had them stolen three years ago.
I would like to know around all my sister in laws Thomas's in copyright and Captains museums where my art work , Son and family jewelry were taken by my cousin to hand out while they made me the poor relative and my dad a poor relative for the benefit of my laboror and factory line working Young relatives except the cripples Ferguson Youngs who have been the best thing used while half of Cranbrook becomes British and probably Walkers to join the Walker sculpture fields after Tex and the Robinsons who started this big time making my sister in law a Scottish Dame hopeful fix up my sculpture with its Bronze cage around bird like forms that I am sure must have my sister in laws names on them also to be shown in Washington where the Scotts Pritchards and other King and King PR joining other Dome PR Syracuse hoping to bring all the Actors involved and Mafia familys to Syracuse in their new Tartans by Cranbrook Weavers heling Mary Mack and other foundries produce all the female artists working with mrs. Hancock and Bishop to make my sister in law and her tons of new Thomas's including ex Cocaine dealer Charles Thomas my mothers neighbor. The Thomas's of Ohio like to move next to people and swollow them up including their relatives to the far distant past with phony Mormon and New Zealand ancestry with a lot of CIA help changing the Polish Czech Armenians South American dictators and anyone else a millionaire even ex mafia with money into British ex Royals.

Hope you get caught but even more I would like to know what the electronics companies and Laser companies did to torture my parents with sound and who may still be working on my son and who sometimes pump lots of strange sounds into my trailer probably from high towers that also mess up electronics with their think tank that came down here with kathy Thomas and her electronics friends probably Guido Singer and Richie Rosenblooms electrons...a little fun added to their various military projects with the people that stole my dads prototype of the Wilson gun Sight and Mr Tansleys and Ramsey friends busy stealing my valuables and art work for my awful cousins while the Ambrose and Scalas help the Harrotunians and Steins including Ludwigs brother at TIAA CREF who made my retirement account go away with Mellill Lynch volunteers and Waller and Mitchell and Mitchells and Scott at Syracuse and all the other investment companies in this area moving into other school and medical employment with my father in law and a huge reformed medial employment and hospital and warehousing people and home gambling and home nursing etc Etc while stealing peoples identity for generations....

. This after Rodger Mack's (sometimes Rigger Mack or Roger Mack such as on our divorce without the Allen...Sister taking on old RAF Lee names with flint and my cousins Bob Warnock's Scottish family brought here to be my fathers...started all this adding to false Nelson and probably Johnson false genealogy with Bishoop AP and Cranbrook Booth owners and my aunts Booth and Bagnasco in laws in West Bloomfield and Birmingham MI.
My aunts sister in law another Bagnasco related to Lucci in Hollywood, Rendisi in Montreal (Restaurant Bonnanno's) and galleries my father in law set up to work with my sister in law to cut me out and handle all his money including his Sytraucse and visiting Director pay which I and my son were supposed to be equal partners in but we were cut out when I would not make him marry a much older brain damaged child of Anne and Dell Thomas that were probably the new Annie Waiting family..trying to turn all of us into brain damaged and handicapped while taking my ancestry and my fathers with Mormon Nelsons and again NZ MacDonalds. MacDonald writer that started the USA CIA by the way with a profiler FBI wife moving to Australia and NZ where my father still had property that could have been passed on to me not hidden by all my cousins and step cousins for use in this takeover of ancestry for a pack of reformed Polish and Serbian and Internatioanl Mafia joining ex Italian mafia in this area the Giordanos and DeAngelos already related I assume.

Now my in laws and vampures of SU and Mafia Travel are after my latests few paints for my aunt or sister in law to sign after dabbing on a little more paint...as they did the work they stole from all my storage with my collections while moving my son around to peoples houses where he can sleep on the front porch as my one uncle bill Young did before he became useful in getting rid of my parents and mafia protection police dropped him off to buggar my parents into their graves and then work on hiding my son from me while stealing anything they got their hands on from my homes banks and storage...thanks to Washington DC Kennedy PR ...New Millionaires for Mack Kennedy Nixon and Nelson politicians.

My aunts family started stealing my ancestry and my parents collections and mine with my Scottish aunt isabelle's English sister in law Sabatino Bagnasco and invstment people at Flint Jr College where my aunts and uncles taught fencing and met Sefas and Michaels (Micke BagnascoSR) phys ed people to join them in their total takeover of my dads ancestry ship captains and shipwrigts making his ancestry Royal Scottish and German (the people who bombed all the property with IRA to begin with).
My parents and I did not know my aunts address in West Bloomfield until I got a NetTV.
My male cousins were stealing my names with a NY gallery and art dealer Oscar Krasner who found my father in law, Ted Mack from Machofski and his daughter looking to find a gallery and transportation for their son's sculpture when he returned from the Fulbright Grant that sent him and others that year into this pack of Future Walker Fields people I assume and future Royals written up by Syracuse Press while the Thomas Copyright office and Captains museums returned my letters unopened like the Alderman Community hospitals here with their Simpson and other PR from Cranbrook and Dome Syracuse. They sent manuscripts written true on computers that were attacked from the start by ex drug dealers and rapists in Colonial Hills with matching names of the Bells in Ranch Mobile Clearwater Bells and Walletsd. I had some kind of security that my ex sometimes spoke too often saying he loved big women. I assume Kip Capps had a job while the Warnocks set up a silimiar room to mine for me and my boyfriends then they could not get me out of my house even making sure I did not get invited to anything to do with college or galleries or giving my son pneumonia anytime they wanted him to travel to another school to get more ammunition for his siters background and artist to be public relativdes probably by buggering someones ex wife out of town and supplying arm candy and an easy job to find more jobs for my sister in laws ancestry change empire with Stein and Nelson and MacDonald. Stein in Philadelphia to work with Simpsons who must have started this there for my dads cousin's children one going to Annapolis and making a laboror on the Empire state building Simpson or Walker a sea captain and shipwright in N. Ireland. Then adding a Weir drawing master somehow with Rice relatives in New Orleans where my ucle Jim was working full time with nursing Home Mahons on their plantations down the Delta queen routss and Memphis.
I would like this slander team and medical harassment team out of my life from 70 to ninety and I would like to see if anything remains of my son not any chidren and wives he ppicked up being moved around to houses depending on strangers for his keep and while his address and anyone I was looking up like Robinson Galleryies has hundreds of addresses with help of Ferguson and SU Realestate added so I can't check any of them....

It is safe to say I think that the Hospital and Ancestry and School Education and Rodger Scott Landmark Mafia owns the computers of america with their Nasa and foreign Satellite friends and electronics friends and NASA junk yark and Telephone junk Yard Nartonis Junk Yards Ted Macks or his Brothers or his with a yet another name family also going Irish. With Advertising Sellers and Wendy Kline who I believe to be Gretchen Bellenger going out with Swanson or Havens turned into Wendy Kline and then possibly Elane Yannow when doctors turned stock broker as Ludwig turned MD by helping Dr. Hodge do his brain surgery probably free for handicapped.
I would like them free of their test scare help and medical harassment help while they rob me to my grave and then leave notes at my feet with the other house they set up and all my boyfriends to go with their frantisy slime machine and bad PR that they have developed to wipe out ex wives swith a pack of Sorority and Lotherian witches and their Nelson Hoffmann like politicians. Mrs Hancock now Eric Hoffmann to Mrs. Bishop and their airports leading the way for all of these older boyfriends and their female witches with employment poowerd by Thomas's and their employment cartel. Which appears to have had a lot of Thomas Cocaine Money and pot money to throw in the Mall and Hospital and University research coffers while the Cnancellors waitied for some ruined professors brat to give out everything his parents worked for to the helpers of the new ancestry job and old Mafia moving in to the University to make Dovrce Termal for the participants and profit to the University and privat Scchools pandering to the rotton son of bitches that hated the original family to begin with...and after in my case wiping out my parents as well.
What is all that nasty sound that I experienced in 86 that kept me awake for three months or more while three neighbors listened in with security beams on windows. After one neighbor with a rapist son kept a battering ram on my mother's sewer pipes hoping to break them while all atorneys kept divorce money from me for one or two years. Whats up Doc's? Especially from the Simpson house in Orlando where my MacGregger possibly mother in law from Gedoes Gaede was taken over by U of M development probably Carol Ambrose and the Simkpson that became PR and Development there and Cranbrook?
Yo Witch? where is my son held. Not any family you have put on my plate sorry I am only having son.....
All of these fine university and hometown awful family were met met by Jack Nelson advertising man and consul for Haiti in the %'s His wife was much younger Jerry as he married her at 15 and her father was illustration professor at SU already.
They left one dead son in Ssweden while jack had a Rhodes scholar. I now think Karen Ambrose left her first dead or alive child with Mr. Cooper in high school in this area and both have used false ancestry from those poor little dead children with Ambroses and Ferguson and Ramseys gonig Scottish Royal Stuants from N.c.
I suppose other doctors and dictator students being wined and dined and shown off to eligable ladies in the enviorons of Detroit and Flint Jr College, meeting the Motts and Booths and all the Cranbrook shit tail former terrorists and presumed Royals of deposed countries. They found more like them in Syracuse after my ex was moved to Arkansas and found by Kennedy's to be suitable to switch my fathers sea captains and N. Irish shipyard into being as apparently me or his father to be my father to continue our line as it should have been instgead of my father and his brother who had to stifle any interest in all lost properties internationally after WW2.
I think now because my sister in law had to steal my work which was going t be very good in the 80s and make sure I never painted again. Even having her New Orleans friend who's daddy owned all of Motorola in Louisiana to shove around and control and Another in Miami found to be of interest to my ex sister in law and rich enough to squire her around. All of her married bad boys are very entertaining but they apparently do not have the complete strings to their hearth and banks enough to marry her.
I do believe that sometime after the Vatican foundry became interested in his foundry and talents (my ex's) they must have produced art work that was very close to artists in the past. I would love to have a birds eye view of whatever my sister in law in one or more of her many properties has her bathrobe hanging on.
I would like my misbehiving ex relatives all down here on some kind of ex wife attack to keep them out from underfoot by the New York Dallas New Orleans misbehavior society and newest friends to give me a break and call it quits. Why don't they have a show like Orson Wells did in F for Fake???They coudl even invite all their mean mormon scientology and Yannow Mormon friends especially if Elaine is really Wendy Kline and making a lot of money for disease and cures actually new housesw for a bunch of new east coats effites and their new bach houses with various elderly models and Religion people who appear to do some other entertaining with their Haitian voudu advertising friends with old sculls in Syracuse basements and tunnels that used to belong to the escaping slaves feet. The ones James Harrithies and Kupta and his various I am sure now Spanish Royals that all sunk off the shores of Ireland during one or another Spanish Armada or Confederate raid on shipbuilding and all landed in Flint MI where like Drake the explorer left to find the new Lands from Flint England.
Knock it off. You ruined my parents lives probably shortened my uncle Sams for a pack of Advertising brats including Jerry Nelson thanks to her father to grab my background to pass out for your parties and all to stand around in Crabnbrooks weavers kilts probably all writing up the weddings for Tony Tolands pals at Town and Country to photograph. Ok you are in. The Fakes including the ones the Vatican sent out along with its phony royals to all the glitter parties. Could you knock it off long enough to go polish up the brass and allow me to talk to my son around all the lawmen who got grants to trak all this pack around without knowing exactly what to look for. All go find F for Fake by Orson Wells as I just found on Netflix and make your own art film possibly find out what the hell Mr. Robinson who started a whole fake Royals and probably fake art to go with them with their CZ Scottish Dames in Dallas...and the new beatiful Le Moyne for all I know Fake Kennedy crowd and Mitchells Relibion Robots and computers internationally: Their crooked and the Mafia and Hollywood crooked bank friends involved in Fakingt it starting in Arkansas (where Wal Mart Was born also)and the Kennedy photographer probably sent down by the Dapper Mott friends in pictures at Cranbrook.
OK? PS you owe me a lot of paint. You own my son the million you took that should have been his as an equal partner in the Grandfather from Hells busines that were legit but then he met the Bury two for one Bagnasco and all their cold Montreal Mafia moving south with lots of investments with former Mafia Education People at SU or thats what it looks like.
Toodles. Where is my kid. Isabelle
To Karen and all the tricks I put up with when she moved out with my cousin Warnock and Ebert to help her pull them on me. Hope your big Mack Trucks fold.

No comments: