Friday, May 7, 2010

College staff,benefactors, Thomas, Gypsies steal art poetry ancestry to sell to rich parents while wiping out the bartered ex bride.

I believe now that Copyright issues started this plan to rob me of my art work and genealogy I don't know which generation. But iassume the Harrotunians are working on a plan to get all the stolen work copyrighted for my aunt or Cathy including any poetry they picked up. Why there are so many Thomas's in the copyright that are so buddy buddy with the mitchells that brought this all off SU Washington to Florida. Anything to make the government money is ok.

This blog is actually a journal I started on the web because my cousins came in to steal anything I had in the way of paper or photographs that had to do with the Young and Warnocks helping my MACK THOMAS Detiz? sister in law steal my ancestry, my valuables and art work and possibly poetry for her new Scottish Dame role created by a tribe of people of Scottish decent willing to work switching my background to hers for jobs for their children and university people also with children looking for jobs or camps to stay in. The people who wantged my fathers ship captain and shipwright background had to turn me into looking like an Irish traveler gypsy for the SU history departments Art Legacys save the gypsies movement with a pack of nelson Polish to German and Scottish adding to work my own aunts and uncles did with a group of doctors and other restaurant people starting on Third Ave flint and the Ambrose bar and mack Truck investors that had to be Mack politicians on the move south...with the Detroit Mafia Montreal Mafia and all of the Gypsy based Mafia that decided to jump on and then give money to the schools that protected the theft of my and my parents and sons life.

I don't know if my sister in laws in laws or cousins Wallets and Bells were Irish Travelers but they seem to act like them or those in the Riches series even. A pack of mean thieves that sneak in to rob people's houses they don't even know or relatives by cousin. That includes all my scottish cousins that are still making me unable to work so their handing out of my paintings and art work and dolls and rooms I made ok for my aunts to feel warm and fuzzy handing out.

They decided a long time ago to switch me for my Young cousins or Bagnascos or Thomas's that have been robbing banks back and forth Thomas Del for Thomas Kathy for years. They are good at it.

This pack that now includes ex students of my ex and old high school and college people that I was with (obviously ready to say my aunt isabelle is me) are such great connivers I am sure they must have had years of practice. Its like being related to the Riches.

There was one Ohio Thomas charles I think that had a pack of civil war reinactment friends over 15 years ago when I lived in Colonial Hills. I don't know how Jack and his laser and Boyce laser talker and security (Dalton?) people did it russian old dial phones to start..but they used my phone lines and my friends they were also wiping out and taking mail off maybe not permanently all the time...Before he killed his wife i overheard them trying to reach a Jessie James Carson trying to reach him at his mothers. He later murdered his wife and landed in New Orleans where my Jim Young and his Mahonns worked on this with Cranbrook Academy grads and travel people making my sister in laws possibly with Sefas and Hamadys or Rowans Parents actual relatives on the Delta Queen Runs by way of my dads father and grandfather Waitings Northern Irish shipyard. As the rich met the rich while were were college scum and my sister and father in law hid any profits my ex made into their 'family'. ..they may have started this with the Simpson and Middleton frelatives of my dads cousin and aunts...Walkers. Maybe even concocting Irish german Baronets from a family tie unknown to me from that location that was hidden from me as my step cousin Tansley also stole my antiques even those I bought here and got jobs for those who did the dirty deeds as job services while making sure I did not get to shows where my work was shown in Florida so my relatives or in laws could stand near it and I had to pay for the car repairs they constant did including burning cars with Lillians and other Jewish people that helped steal all my silver. A little Serbian joke from the home folks who hated them and were mad at my moving into their neighborhood when the Harding farm bacame available for us poor folks and the rich folks didn't see it first. Their daughters Sicilian french prince was probably made a elative to all the Rich detroit who are still furious at my leaving the 'family' where theyh were making and still are trying to make me Mary mack with the ugly divorce she lost and her Gypsy Circus family. I also have not been able to talk freely or know where my only son is after they arranged a nice fall on his head from high up so he could join the handicapped excuse to haul around hollywood types free in case they need any family eradication also.
I think the first time around at walking to a nearby produce and nice market I had the Jessie James crowd of friends trying to scare me off the street as I crossed with the walking light in between cars I had to stare down. His mum lived up that way off Ranch Road. He looks a lot like a person called Bill Young that has me mixed up with Carol Ambrose and a cheerleader I think they set me up to give the girls telephone number on the school bus when I was little. He is ten years older and he and the other Air Force grant people at the airport were all part of Carol and a group of St Helens Higgens Rd Youngs and Greggs my aunts Irish German step brothers and their irish police band and Scottish band friends giving hell to women who still had jobs or were getting support or alimony from northern sources. Or a aworse person now one on social security without working....I was a stay at home painter with musem shown work that did all the yard and gardening I coud to in summer and spring and only painted in winter why my styles changed and why it was so easy for my sister in law and aunt to use or pass my work out as theirs.

If my son reads this I am home for one month maybe two to pay for the repairs that were caused by vandals again. Every car I have hs since I started a divorce Toyota Supra, Jeep Wangoneer small cars I bought aftr trading my own frame shop start to bring here fell apart at the front door or burned. thank you for the example masterpol and Davidsons who also got my hundred year old silver stolen before I left in 1985 or 1986 Great friends Marilyn. That antique silver with the thistles was mine by my mothers givt in the the 60s and was not used only because my ex gave my dining room tables away so I did not haved to have people in when Irefused to take his mothers steak for reasons too long to list here. My other eight piece sterling was stolen three and a half years ago as was my best doll house Saltire Dance room with dolls I made in evening dress. With a lot of fancy dollhouse furniure and a few pieces that had to be stolen buy my stinking thief relativesw or my aunts. They have been stealing anything I put down as some kind of family sharing. They are not my family and never have been. They also have never had any legal right to do anyhthin about my mothers things. They have always b een mine and my fathers by will and by a Durable power of Attorney 1981. So liers how about keeping out of my art supplies and remaining furniture your creep Youngs including the one that graduated from Cranbrook who has my aunt dragging around as me at reunions with karen Ambrose Anderson Cooper and her bank robbing buddies. A whole lying sorority of them all using false Nelson genealogy from the 1950s I assume.

I have put my thoughts down as they came in my head with some doozie names for peopl in the beginning like definitive polock. The neighbors used to call my in laws a lot worse names I didn't believe people would call someone...but now I know where they were coming from. names I used to be shocked at. So In the early days I called them as i see'ed them while being robbed and my life threatened by a pack of Cocain dealers that are reverends now.

Throughout this was John MacDonalds work whatever it was with New Zeland after my cousins gave the last of my father's family in Australia to my cousins to make up neew relatives to come here to attest to all the lies that SU Religion and art and music did while stealing myh valuables left from my fathers Waiting family to be used by a pack of women Sorority members that have been stalking first my background and then my valuables to give to their newfound mafia relatives and money. This was started by the familys around my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young and her step brothers Irish German. She admitted to me finding new Scottish people for her Booth in laws to make them Polizh to Scottish German at Wayne State so it is not just private schools.

My sister in law has had my work stolen as well as my valuables and then stole my best craft dollhouse room three years ago with her Sellers Advertixing people that started this in Arkansas where they decided to add the Washington people in the Copyright office into the big new Royals they had made up in the Young Davis or Thomas to Thompson family. First they lost my copyright offce received manuscript sent back to me without tellint me lost in the mail then any papers mentioned were stolen if they were not right in the originals as I had no safe place to put anything down.

I think they decided to make their lifelong thieves to make money in businss into religion benefactors as my cousins who met them through the lebanese Sefas that started hanging out down at the Scots house. A lot of scottish women dancers had aleady gone to Hollywood and married directors or danced in movies or became models. They wee all ready to help myh model cripple Young relatives as they had a charity plane t carry their not so beautiful poor cripples with muscular dystrophy I and my son have had our lives sacrificed for or rather the doctors making all the money and hospitals that keep servicing their needs with charity money including that from hollywood that gave them a plane to cart my lying in laws around while they stole my work my clothing my antiques my museum shown art work my transcripts my dollhouse from every house and storage calling my father an orangeman and invoking possibly the patriot act? Why they needed Jerry nelson to be first the Chancellors assistant a front for the football players department heads that becfame chancellors to help all the football players that got their degrees in Religion to go on an use their football team abilities in churches to raise money. The Mitchells that helped her or lead her to be their Washington front for takeover of the Copyright office and Captains museums in Newfoundland? or N Ireland with Duffys and others that were related to my aunts Germans. Then the Everson James Harathies joined Jack Nelson and Gypsy History department Art Legacy and Syracuse Stage and nuns and church people who also rode around on all the planes suplied by church and charity using Hancock and Bishop to Flint International Airport lining up more non UN country benefactors up with studiply liveral women who ignored all the jerks in their new in laws and the jerks in their own family lining up for the name and talents switch.

The minute you leave the university fishbowl the same mall cops that threatened your children threaten you.

I was lined up to go off the road in a huge truck with someone using laser fire near Ft Bragg after leaving a motel that AAA set me up with another volunteer of Travel by kathy mack and mansours and Bagnascos my aunt isabelles gypsy mafia related in laws. I also ignored them because I had no way of knowing they had moved all around me on Euclid to get my best collages that were only shown in Cazenovia College so my sister in law could stand in front of them after no other people were invited to the Thomas Chapman Gallery show. I assume another college that will be getting new united Mafia and Dictator children from the reformed mafia and dictator beautiful Thomas to Thompson people they can study horses there and football and skiiing at SU, art amd theatre at SU Cranbrook and U of M where my dads Simpsons started all this with Cranbrook people that my aunt moved in on to steal my dads ancestry and my silver and parents collections. My aunt had to help Mary Mack my ex husbands Rodger Allen Mack's wife of one year until he became my grad assistant welding teacher when I had to move from a jewelry making so called Thomas scholarship to sculpture bcause I could not work in silver or gold. I only heard from my school for a few years regarding alumni material I think my son was sprayed with family germs from their nursing homes sometime to make sure my sister in law could travel with my ex whenever he had someplace she could move in around him with the family millions.

The details are in this blog of the last 25 years of harassment afte me and my son were harassed all our lives by Mormon genealogy and Mormon nelsons and the Youngs that decided to help make up Scottish Royals for my aunts various dictator, Lebanese Witchs, (Mary mack and Toby Thomas my so called neice joined the peple around New Orleans and Flint cemetary club Druids that worked for the hamady stores that all hung out or their parents did at the Ambrose Bar where my uncle Jim made up a black wife and a Penn. family to become parkhills for Jerry nelson and Mitchell antique car people to use. Our large prevention style farm was in the top of a hill in Bradford Hills but was still on Euclid so people think we lived at the other end of Euclid where they and their Bentley and gangster car collection were in a basement.

I believe SU and Mormons in Washington where the Mitchell and Kennedy PR still work at making up new Irish Catholic 'royals' to give their people money. They and Aldermans and their new Turk Armenian Harrotunians will now use the Thomas Copyright office to copyright art work, poetry, writings and all other creative including genealogy storys for rich people changing backgrounds to be part of their family that made it to a university job through tenure and firing others jobs who allowed their family to be attacked while they looked the other way after someone decided their work or their family or parents money belongs to their new Vicious Beautiful people and everyone willing to fawn all over them at Museums. Including the actors that come in to flatter from Syracuse stage I assume looking to sell their sister for all I know like my cousins sold me. With my step cousins stealing all my inherited from the sea captains antiques for my cousins and others down at their Polish or Scottish / irish bars while they all went Irish with jobs from the Bagnasco and Mitchells funeral homes to seal any last paper work and make sure in my case that my dad was not buried so he will not exist as my mother or I will not when my aunt takes over her place in their cemetary wall.

My aunt told me about the Bagnascos being mafia related Rendisi while her in laws were moving all around me as they had her. I think her son had to be killed off so she and i both had only one son to match. She used my art work as she had worked for a michaels or other commercial artist painting the backgrounds while he did the birds. So she just feels it is fine to grab my work for 20 years or more from storage or if I start things and they are ready for her to dab on one or two dabs and then sign. While my cousins warnock gets his cartooning supplies while he or his friends wreck my houses, trailer or cars to keep me walking next to 19 so I can be the trailer trash from Florida and now they are the Rochester and Oyster Bay and nothern beach Thompsons and Walkers Desmonds and Waitings where ever there is a church with a benefactor in the front row to try and keep open ditto the clubs of olden days with their last elderly members waiting for a chance for a tea party or dance.

Sarkis Harrotunian my ex husbands assistant was a coyright attorney. I think why the Aldermans and Bishops and Hancocks and Hamady related benefactors of the arts found him to be a Turk to get even more Swartz Street and Third Avenue around Hurley hospital involved in their new backgrounds.

I do not think Ed Alderman and Sracuse Stage and Dicaprio, Manes, Scott, Pritchard Harrotunian attorneys should have been able to pronounce their judgements and sentences of life imprisonment in name change county... on top of Judge Donovan's to cancel me and my son out after getting rid of my parents lives when another Alderman and Bishop group grabbed my parents house to drive them to this area where the Simpsons who probably started moving my dads shipyard closer to their Walker side alrady lived.

I don't think the rich and their personal banks should be allowed to attack all around people while their friends grab antiques and creative products and art work to sign and trot off to the copyright office and gallerys with. I also think that the state of florida belongs to the Rendisi Giordano and other people who are sending their probably very nice children to SU with their new Scottish Royals and Dames in their appreciated kilts by SU weavers that were well part of this since the 60's I don't expect to go to any Cranbrook reunions ladies so you have no reason for you and the Chase and Ambrose banks to be down here harassing me to grab six more dollhouse paintings for my aunt and sister in law to cart off and sign.

No comments: