Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Was Lee advertising why my aunt Isabelle came to Syracuse, to see her old RAF boyfriend while helping my sister in law go English Lee/MacGregger

I think the Mike Bagnascos who my parents had no address for except a Rosefille/Colonial Hiss Mertz (my parents only had a Rosevill Mike and isabelle in West Blomfield and they may have staged a divorce to match what they thought ours whas when their Boyce bank people who handled our mortgage in Fulton showed up to get everything in the house while ruining us to please my ex's sister and whoever she married.
I am hoping if the Nelsons started the Institute for Sensory Research to help Jack s co;omts amd dpctpr froemds get a camcer cure while changing all of their backgronds with Art LeGacy, Syracuse Stage and all the movie people included ex mafia family that also met my aunt when she was down here showing off all the ex mafia investments in this area with Simpson from U of M.

I can't see half of this page I got a download for apple that was downloaded no matter what I did and now I see half a page on this computer.
I am hoping that my son did not have an institute Tan something they were working on and I hope he did not come down here to test the water at his and my new home and get killed by the police that were using it for a hidehout to attack each others wives an get their support payments cut off. with the help of their new Lotherian witch and druid Tammy and Toby and Mary mack and Wendy Kline who i things is Elaine yannow and maybe even gretchen Bellenger. Whe by the way I believe was married to my sons birth doctor. I did not know that at the time I looked for a doctor. I was looking for a doctor for blood poisioning at the time something to do with Ospho that I seemed to have an allergy too.
I hope he was either not killed and then taken up to Wayne State (booth in laws taught there that my aunt had made German Scottish from Polish Scottish. And which Cranbrook had made a trip to with the drawing and Anatom class of a neighbor of another writer John Steinbeck who had visitied his neighbors and others at Kranbrook Jack Ramsey was supposed to be his neighbor. I wonder now if he was one of the Flint Ramseys who wass related to the Stuart now Clark that is a supposed Stuart Royal in North Carolina. now named Clark. Possibly they moved her to the deaf clarks on Miller Road and out of third Ave and around Hurley hospital.
My aunt went out with Art Lee the RAF Spitfire pilot and others but he was an artist that was dropped behind lines to get back as he could. With drawings.
My dad and he used to draw as my dad drew a lot of ships and couldmake them tell how fast they were going by the wake they put up. We also had a lot of old ship models and used the art deco marks on the floor in the front room to make ports. So my aunt has woven all of this as herself with John macdonald and all the ship models my dad and Sam drew into being Tansleys or Shanleys or Wilsons and Bagnasco's who won the Sicilian with the Mafia friends all now down here possibly some of John macDonald's friends who lived in Utica. And knew people in the SU CIA school.

After they used all the things they stole I hope they just did not decide to murder my whole family including my husband and son. I have eluded them so far but I fear a needle full of AIDs or Cander at any doctor I see in this town. And I am expected to pay 56 dollars for it because they sterted in 1956. Sounds extreme but this story seems to have a lot of writers pushing as hard as they get to get away with murder and ancestry theft and art theft and when they all get caught they disappear with all the millionaires and move into the Lennon castle where all the handicapped repairs make it great for their crippled bad but thief butts and the best little British Rop off Ponzi a pack of Sirs pulled off ever.

I would like to find an honest politician an all of this Bannanno Republic which like everybody else is run by drug dealers and people selling this country to both Arabs Turks armenians and south american dicttators and haitians that started it to get their private real estate money. I want to know where my son is. If he is alive and why he came back a year after Lockerbie I hope not in a brass box so his trust could make these lebanese asshole Sefa and Blacks more money.

No comments: