Sunday, July 12, 2009

All ancestry change Tribe getting free medical from Nursing home business?

The ancestry theft gang started by Jack Nelson his advertising companies and then medical friends investments have a lot of people providing free theft and attack ideas for ex wives for my aunts to run around and get things to hand out to other people they have added to my dads new invested family by the Youngs and Fergusons, started by the Tansley that was Job Services here who appears to have gone to work with the Simpsons my dads cousins.
They first got money from their Lebanese and other foreign investor students and moved in on my in laws and their in laws wanting out of Ohio apparently with a new fun background they could dance with....

I have been robbed as my son has by all the schools that went along with it that I paid money to attend.

If all of these people are getting free treatment from all the doctors and the Alderman Hospitals that appear to have gone in with two to many feet what is that doing to the rest of the charges handed out by hospitals and nursing homes.

Is that what Mrs. Hancock and Her Mis Bishop planned with her friend My aunts? getting both sides of this police started mess (Irish Police Band Flint MI) and their good relatives bad relatives attacks on people they don't like at the university? When his sister took over his life because my ex's insurance was also in my name and not the family business as benefactor...my husband used to drag my son over to some kind of meetings in opposition to the female parties his students were going to with Hollywood Bakers and Baileys...also Ms Bishops)

I don't like my entire life taken over by the business of charging students the limit and surrounding them by people who live off the dome. Especially when they cost me all contact with my son and I can't watch what they and my stinking and my ex's stinking jealous cousins are doing to him while they trot around with the disease they can be soaked for or their mistresses and their eqyption cat box at the door to see what they can get of mine for it.

No comments: