Monday, July 20, 2009

Ancestry changes for Rich,Dictators or NZ Brit CIA? or John MacDonalds NZ and CIA friends?

This is a blog of happenings of the last four years while the MacGregger? sisters pass out my property and my parents:inherited and from my marriage. I received my divorce in 1987 I divorced my ex on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity final '87. We wereMarried '63 to '87). I believe my ex Rodger Allen Mack was drugged to change his personality after he was told he had cancer and his parents wanted to protect millions they had already promised to US private schools the deal included changing my ancestry to my in laws then Polish and Mafia suspected or ex Mafia. Schools involved with cover included dictator students I think mainly Scott and Pritchard, then Harrotunian contacts with a false genealogy created by ex Rhodes Scholar Jack Nelson then helped by Art LeGacy History SU and Sidney Manes who met people from Detroit that started it around my needy Uncle Andrew Youngs family, he taught fencing at Mott Schools MI. My in laws were met somehow by my cousins who have been robbing me since I was a child their parents starting it.

They were helped while taking every dime I had over the last 20 years, and took every part of the inheritence promised to my now 40 year son (I cannot contact him or mail 20 years all mail goes to Nelsons and Phone).

My ex refused to give letters of recommendation to John MacDonald Jr and Jack Nelson I think he suspected his sister had been taken over by Carriers Ohio and New York and Thomas and Mack Truck family from MI. His sister and family were always trying to meddle in our lives and tried to marry my son into a millionaire family to include him in their United handicapped family with free air travel thanks to Mansour Lebanese Sefa and Hamady familys meeting the Grocery and meat packing Macks from Saginaw Gedoes Serbians to Mack with Polish and Nartonis and Siamese additions to the family It appears all were related to Swartz Creek Polish Mafia that went Scottish with my aunt Isabelles Italian and now Greek Mafia related families.

This is part of the following daily entry that I hope to shorten to make something that will remain on the ethernet if they are ever part of any investigation into not very good familys getting children into international armies no matter how good the people are to misuse people around them.
This is the last part of the following blog entry of harassment over the last 4 years. Bank and telephone computer harassment now it was until months ago car and real estate and job harassment. As well as possible physics and weapon fun aimed at my son and I after my parents to drive us crazy to get us some nice shock therapy to make us lose our memory. As was tried with my poor parents and other Scottish patients of Doctors in Florida and NY working on my eradication. and my sons.

They were helped by it looks like every friend I had who were part of public relations firms or investment family's...all of the people who helped build a new family Beautiful family over two decades. The family that got Syracuse U two I believe can't prove, education and a Mission in Edinburra.. I was married from 63 to 87. The family (after 20 years of trying to find out what was going on for 20 years at all the private and public schools I or my son attended. The Tribe now includes an International Dictator and Mafia International members because of Architects attorneys and public relations people changing ancestry with me.This harassment continues for 20+ years after a divorce. Please see last four paragraphs.

My aunt Isabelle Young Swanson Greenfield Young married Bagnasco or Wolf? or her English sister in law, must have my stolen over 20 years collections and art work. My aunt used to collect clowns now has all the porcelain that I bought here at Lyons or inherited from my mother. She or my neices have the dollhouse people and miniatures of my lifetime collections. Someone she or my sister in law. I suppose I will be found someday with a clown collection and Spanish Haitian background in a trailer or car. Why I don't use propane. Every time I am moved I end up with less space.

The professional men who helped my ex get his first divorce from unpopular background Circus owning family first wife Mary Mack (1 in the 60's expected to get asked to be witness against me again possibly, I suppose if they were needed. Why SU has hidden everything and kept all money and divorce papers from me. (I never received court records).

Or they are my cousins who met the family and included them in changes already started in Flint and Detroit making my ancestry of British sea captains and shipwrights my cousins, probably Bob Warnock and his many wives. He may have included a Thomas wife for a time when I refused to have my child son marry an adult brain damaged (downs possibly) cousin much older.

My family apparently have been friends with my ex's family and gave help to wipe me and my son out to get jobs back in the 60's.

In the 80's people (related to the Nelson/Masterpol origianal I think Haitian based PR company of Jacks possibly his father in laws clients? SU Prof of Illustration? He was also California unofficial Haitian Consul in California. How he knew the U of M people who included me in a Mott Schools class with U of M project that has turned into an Institute for Sensory Research that has plagued me by using me and my son as some kind of chimp almost for their professorial fun.

In the 80's. or friends some jealous, and people who hated SU I suppose if I ever get an attorney to sue for lost funds jobs orfind my son, (tried many times) must have been included in family business in Florida or Texas, elsewhere where retired live.

Students of my ex some rich farmers, or poor art students intended on getting paid as witnesses.

If some attorneys I think are included they will go for mass suits, against family or school surrounding people they want goods or ancestry of will receive a $.50 cent group settlement. The money winning attorneys will add to the ponzi investing in all places warm.

People protecting genealogy or their new family stories written by writers like John MacDonald or Wendy Kline, possibly printed at Syracuse press with be hiring anyone they know to get rid of witnesses including docors or med. people in jobs that can make lives miserable as they treated my parents.My aunt made my aunts 14 bridesmaid (the only reason she worked for a year at GM to pay for) wedding into her very mall wedding using my mother's veil made that my wedding with a borrowed gown and veil because we were saving money to go to Italy. The Veil was lace and had a long train and my Young family has it in their wardrobe from my storage and the get rid of Isabelle party that I had to pay $400 to clean up after.As Blogs are a way that one can get information into the ethernet forever I prefer now to correct this blog. If they want to give my son the money he was promised or at least prove he was not killed as Tammy or Toby with a different name in a car accident or Lockerbie or more likely a fall in Montreal then later when taken to Scotland in one of the new Gedoes or Galante to MacGregger nursing homes disguised as a Mission for Leprosy, perhaps with Haitian Nelson genealogy docotrs, in a wheelchair with a lot of Scottish American Society Dunedin and Furgusons. That is where a Will or set of gifts was made up when my mother was supposed to be on a vacation with again my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young Bagnasco possibly she met Sheriff Wolf and is using that name now. Possibly as Kathi Macks name Kathleen.A lot of people have been sworn to silence and had to be paid to witness.The John MacDonalds and other FBI or CIA writers like John Jrs mother? or Rice SU Physics writer relatives in New Orleans....may also have been working for N. Ireland writer Steinbeck's N. Ireland family. Steinbeck Northern Ireland relatives were reported in one book I read about the writer, at Cranbrook while writing 'Travels with Charlie'. He was visiting his Sag Harbor friends one a Silkscreen expert (Ramseys). Steinbeck's cousins rarely left their homes and never married. Perhaps they were forced into their houses by their IRA or visiting Mormon CIA helping the Booths at Cranbrook find a Saaranin to trust bust for building buildings and roads with help of John MacDonalds from NZ or Australia. John Sr then Jr Utica NY, Saginaw MI and Maine genealogy writers...and Rhodes scholar Jack Nelson, (fired adjunct SU injured a student then possibly became Lewin and Engbritson in Florida and to use phones at SU) to make up all of this useful or profitable new Royals and CIA for work for spook NZ or for churches and genealogsits.Information was possibly placed in old buildings by visiting SU Nelsons or Mormon 'ghost busters' or Rodger Scott Landmarks people for use of other countries CIA and schemes by Mormon Nelsons for "Pay here for your new background that goes with your millions" writers. John MacDonald Sr. I sincerely looking back over 23 years, with ex army PR Dunns from Ithaca NY papers and Dunn doctor and other doctor friends of Jack and their financial ponzi. The MacDonalds (Booths CAA and Wayne State in laws of Isabelle Bagnasco) who lived at 4063 White Birch, W. Bloomfield MI or 11810N Lakeside Trail, Shepherd MI in the 1990s. I never knew her addresses only one in Roseville I belive owned by her friend Mrs. Mertz who lived close to the Weirs who married into a Bell family and that information also fed to Jack. I now believe they are Michaels Funeral and other businesses in the Pasco Co. FL area.Jack and John did not know I had durable power of attorney over my mother (at her psychiatrists advice) since 1980; Mormons were moving in. John Sr may have been doing his Utica NY (Mafia) neighbors at one time favors for their help in the Sicilian invasion.One of the tools of this 'family' is bringing superior women into their business and then firing them in a few weeks or months. Including possibly gyms who seem to have a very fast turnover of excellent looking and healthy women as well as their dance clubs both ethnic and social. I love my gym and do not wish them or anyone else harm but one never knows what goes on with any business I believe that is or has their accounting based in Mormon Utica as they plan to take over all education.I know is my cousins and my ex husbands, stole my ancestry and my pictures for their benefactors. It involved Jack Nelson and Mrs Bishop and her ovenight conferences that my ex had to take my son to where he was sworn to silence or forever poverty or worse, he was apparently sworn by Sidney Manes and Art Legacy who set him up for all of this Tribe background changes in this third grade at Art's (part Gypsy) one room Children's school..The CIA in the US possibly also the armed service cannot use the background of living people. Sometime in the Nixon (a Thomas and Mack favorite) then Bush eras: Jack and John hosted Australian false CIA, NZ or Australian and British background profilers stealing information and dads Royal Orange pins to get into N. Ireland lodges...for their CIA profilers and then Rich people with money to pay. I and my son suffered and they should not be allowed to get away with it.I also think Motts and Carriers joined Booths in getting money for changing backgrounds of rich people stealing my ancestors transcripts and work for my cousins and their family and other's use...while cleaning out the Macks to MacGreggers.

I am having computer memory problems and can't as usual correct and seem to be having some words disappear. sorry. Hope a new computer I carry with me will help. I am the gypsy with the bag on her back with papers that can't be stolen from me. Some there like my divorce papers and my mother's power of attorney 1981 have been there for 23 years.

No comments: