Friday, July 10, 2009

Mack Rescue C antique fire truck

I noticed recently when looking at a Antique firetruck toy collection (Sportsman'sGuide.com) website that there was a Mack Rescue C Truck, I guess Karen Ambrose (Anderson's) Mack Trucks were joined by Frank Safranic and his real estate and fireman interests. I guess he must by now be a Mack firetruck dynasty with the Theodore Mack Sr. group that are still busy stealing all my poor dads genealogy and making sure I never paint again to show up the people stealing my work to sign or silkscreen (Kathi Mack Thomas Deitz).

My dad went into burning water to rescue people during the war as a child. I am not going to have him turned into a stupid GM shovel carrier for the Motts foundry by Glenn Tansley and the Bagnasco Bells. Especially, After they robbed me of my art career and used me and my son to get Mr Mack teaching jobs and grants, and a nice false family at home to refer to when out on the town. Kept away the women wanting to get married.

This is a return message to an inquiry (below) as to whether he can cash checks.

ok I don't think you can cash a check to Theo Desmond Mack because he does not exist anymore. Theo is stinky Toby Thomas who was using your name in Manilus NY in 1986 with the Wilsons closeby tobe Tansley Wilson relatives I assume in the invest in Florida with the Nelson Mafia and dictator genealogy.

Maybe now you are your grandpa. Rodger is the CIA, so I can't sue him or get his daddys inheritence money Social Security additions to his total SS income.
I think your dad is now a Mack Firetruck Rescue C truck "family' investor with Karen Ambrose and Mack Trucks investors and Jeri and Jack Nelsons Mitchell antique car friends with the professor and wife (goddess writer) who left for Penn with her Bently Truck made into a car.
By now all Saganiq Flint CIA Australia links to John MacDonald Jr (CIA founder US CIA) Holy MacGee am I right./????

I think youRodger Mack's sister had my second Syracuse attorney Finocchio ask for your dads Bugatti (I never drove it never wanted it) to make it into a truck too...make sure I could not ask for a car every two years year because of the destruction of all cars from 85 on to now.

I told my son I would send money in August. I don't know it is him or not for a check I wrote last year.

This is all my aunt Iabelle Young Bagnasco's Black Singing group joining Swansons and Karen Black other Flint Jr College Wayne State then Cranbrook and SU to Haitian doctors: Jack fenced with Youngs at Flint Jr College then all joined in getting dictators to invest in USA. They used my sons Mack grandparents money to wipe me and him out.

I am not taking this to my grave without having it all posted forever on the ethernet. The pack of Mafia using my ancestors and the Vatican can keep ignoring it. I know nothing of this is my sons fault it is the fault of..Sidney Manes Rodger Scott etc. Landmarks Youngs etc
This was original message to my sons supposed address.
I didn't send your check off. I can, I have the money for my big car repair and they will wait a month if I go a little over.I don't know if Jeri has the check and would send it in. She did not send my last alimony check well before your dad died, all others sent to my son were all signed by your Rodger and kept until tax time to cash.

I don't like Mrs. Bishop (Bishop AP Flint MI and Aldermans (Alderman and Deitz) Airport Real Estate 70's Sarasota airport and their tactics to this date with a Mall and nursing home ponzi. I I hope they all go broke after driving my parents off their land and me to Cranboook to steal my background for all their creep MI U of M and Cranbrook dictators that Jack and masterpol handled. Also Bagnascos.XXX

No comments: