Friday, July 17, 2009

E mail regarding settlement in future, Mack Divorce?

This is an E mail returned to my son after I arranged to buy back some dollhouse furniture I sold a friend when I no longer hoped to hear from my son. When I asked for an address of myson to give an attorney to keep private from me if necessary, in case I die. I received a letter with a photo of my son and a child. I assumed someone that had been in the hose to break my bath away from the wal and ruin a computer had seen it...I was advised to 'enjoy my son and his un named wife and daughter called 'Honey'. I have been trying to buy the Fisher Price furniture but it was from a previous year. I traded it for some other Lundby furniture and as the person that I traded with has not used it in her clas she agreed to sell it back for the price of the Lundby furniture I already made into a christmas box. My ex relatives will not let me work or have any hobby or return my museum shown work 23 years after a divroce.

I am tired of living in the house/state that Nelson false genealogy and advertising built with a lot of millionaire money.

e mails sent back and forth...I don't have a light in my typing room or speller or disk to remove my block material to spell check so I will keep returning to spell check.

Dear Mrs. Capps or Diana Banks: workers for the Polish to British Kathi Thomas changeover with Hollywood brats.I bought the dollhouse furniture back, and I do not need any Warnocks running through my quarters or storage to make up plots around my collections, or stealing any jewelry that he and Youngs broke or used for charity events and returned with missing stones, taking parts of my dollhouse collection and checking on my possessions while trying to set me up with Mack and Galante and Lucciano and Michaels/Bagnasco poissibly Lillian and Swanson doctors and incompetant staff. Staff they already tried to kill me and my son with..

I will continue my blog hoping SU and Tiaa Cref will pay for all their mishandling and stealing of my money for their building funds. Kathi Mack does not care if people she and her SU friends ruin. Eventually a group of robbed peple will toss you dads sculpture into the ocean everywhere...while Mrs Hancock Bishop and Baily Song mountain sing along.

This all came about because of farmer Ohio at work, not necessarily your Rodger Mack's work In later years he was trying to keep out of his Polish Serbian Mafia family plots going British. Plots with Theo Mack's aunt,Kathi Thomas Deitz or Ironton O. ex Thomas cocaine dealer now reverend Thomas'? and various 'students' that were paid for years to slander and rob me. This was while SU included my stolen property in collections or used money for sales to buy buiildings and create trusts; Those trusts appear to be managed by Nelson, Banks, Scott, Mitchells Blacks and Masterpol clients. This funding including Lockerbie money and money held with SU and by Jack's Haitian c;oemts and past or present Mafia pf my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco's in laws.

My aunt can continue to go to the Cranbrook reunions with her Lotherian Witches I do not expect any 50 year reunion invitations in a few years as I have not been asked only one time before to set me up to show work while my aunt stood by it in Lakeland.

I assume my millionaire sister in law still has millions to spend on her 'Sir' on a Leash hobby.

John MacDonald who started this started this in ernest when my uncle Sam Young died when I was at Cranbrook and he met the Mack and Bagnasco money and it became Mackmoney and NZ genealogy for the performing arts stars or millionaires going Royal.

I still hope Theo Mack was not killed on the Lockerbie plane, still no one can tell me who put a "Theo Mack returns from Lockerbie " in the St Pete papers a year after the crash..Should Kathi and Vannis ever get tired of buying Web companies to stifle my blogs they can talk to my attorney Mr. Spence for a post divorce harassment settlement.

We would have to discuss returning Theo Mack my only son, his 1986 amouns of an equal share of the Mack 'famo;u' bisomesses, as he was promised, as a cash settlement.

We were all partners.in the 60's and 70's. Money would be held in a Swiss bank to be handled by him and a different choice of bookeeper than Rodger Scott, Nelson or Banks., I suggest Mr. Spence or an attorney of Theo's choice outside of Attorney Manes and Legacy genealogy. A settlement could amount to millions. He would not have to work in a company with hostile management.

In my divorce record, which contained statements of Rodger admitting to behavior not acceptable to me: [Behavopr he did, no matter if he was drugged by Bradenton or CAA or SU's pack of trust people or not].. I received no financial statement during the 84 to 87 divorce thanks to Ed Alderman, DiCaprio and Rodger Scott...nothing except his tax statement which was engineered by many Sheroki and Kenyon, possibly Chase Bank attorneys. It showed money after he paid for advice from tax attorneys to enable getting every expense paid for years ahead for his outside of SU business. It did not reflect a true financial statement of property or shares of this millionaire family business. Kathy Lee Mack Thomas Deitz and the Macks and Vannis decided to plunder everything my parents left me, they bought a county years ahead of any divorce to set me up to be manuvered into losing every dime. The 'family' waited here while DiCaprio and Alderman and Harrotunian worked on making it my loss of a divorce not my ex husbands.

I am sure Alderman and Scott attorneys willl understand or Kathi will that I would require a settlement of at very least: All of the money in full, cash, that I received from the sale of my house plus the value of my and my parents house and condo in good years. Macks and their workers drove me out of every house, working with neighbors.

I also want half the value of the tained glass windows and large scultpure that was apparently sold to SU.. I would have to have the location of my father's property in Australia and N. Ireland that has been changed to Ferguson Young or Mack. Locations before I beacam a Mott and Carrier? macproject that employed the Flint and Swartz Creek MI, andOhio, Tansley Vanni Bell Nelson Simpson Mitchell Black Sellers Swanson Harrotunian Dicaprio Sr and Jr, Masterpol and Nelson advertising and lawCRAP that handed me a useless divorce... John MacDonald and Syracuse stage and Saginaw Polish to British workers, including Bands and police, helped pass out my genealogy, art work, and my dads stolen Royal Orange pins to museums in N. Ireland, England or Scotland..

I would require all of my paintings and photographs to be returned so I can remove other's names..I would require a new car every two years and they may have the old one to dispose of.

I am sure Attorney Spense or another attorney he recommends could think of other things the Mack Vanni, Simpson King Bagnasco Galante etc.business partners might add into that amount, including payment of wages they removed from me when my sub. job was taken... after my mother's death. Part of their hoped for final answer: The Thomas Deitz Scott takover of all medical, education, real estate restaurant health employment here and California with their helpers: foreign Dictators, Black, Mack, Hamady Sefa food tribe and restaurant mafia. All loved having handicapped children including those of of 'Sirs' from Hollywood and Britain to drive around their future victims in their Ponzi of estaurant business... while SU or Syracuse Stage or Hollywod actors jumped to attention as waiters...

I am tired of Mack and Vanni money still used to still try to make me the loser of my divorce while stealing my ancestors for a pack of Nelson and MacPherson Mormon and private school trust people. All money from such a settlement would be deposited to a Swiss bank that only I can access not Macks Chase, TIAA or Carey and other banks..I have not discussed this with Attorney. Spance.

,I am sure Miss Kathi is still having a high old time with all the Wilsons, Gilberts, Warnocks Thomas Thompson, Tansleys and the whole new Swartz Creek Miller Rd tribe planning her entrance into the new Tampa Museum, swathed in Cranbrook weaver new plaids, Polish Serbian to British or using mine... with her attending Advertising Sellers and Sirs.

I don't know what the Sirs on Leash cost but she has the money to pay a settlement.

I will continue to comment on my post treatment divorce whether it is caught midway by my aunt and Toms computers and phones.

The Shanleys and Tansleys who helped stealing my property when I left Cranbrook to my aunt and her West Bloomfield friends gave it to Bob Warnock in the 60's to start this false ancestry. The Ponzi has Karen Black and I think Taylor, Thomas and Galanti money along with Blacks and Bagnasco Mitchell and Scott Education and Private Schools,malls and hospital, medical centers, nursing home and education control aspects.

The Ponzi will fall eventually if it is a Ponzi. I am sure the 'family' ancestor change started in Flint MI by the backers of bands and entertainers moving from Flint to Hollywood. Mansours Hamadys Mack and Vanni food and Mack Trucks Jacks Haiti doctors meeting the Ferguson Youngs and their cripples...then Catholic and California Polio and hospital charity and used their planes and Bishop Hancock and attorney private landing fields enabling false names/degrees (DR.).

They moved in on me in Florida after (fired by SU) Jack Nelson and other Mormons/Catholic false genealogy could use SU telephones of secretaries to make him a legitimate doctor or real estate person with college contacts. He added on to or was part of a fencing group of Swansons Youngs started at Flint Jr. College (Mott) with my aunt Iabelle Youngs step brothers and Irish bandsmen; then moved to her several husbands son's,in laws and businesses in Florida and Montreal ,West Bloomfield MI..

I should an agreement become possible would require payment for my moving costs..I hope to put Ms Nelson Capps and Banks and the many Mrs Warnocks, out of their attacking and stealing, slander jobs, and their cover by SU and other private schools such as Cranbrook and St Lawrence... while they set me up for situations like this latest fiasco over toys and using every move I make, hobbs or painting against me..

I will enjoy having the toy furniture back myself as I am starting my dollhouse collection again.If Kathi Mack agreed to a settlement I would trade her my best Sellers house in return for my Saltire room dolls and all my minature collections that were stolen. Also possibly returning the antique Lundby house and other dollhouse things stolen from my houses and storage a year and a half ago.

Kathi and Krasner can have their african sculpture forgeries back so their forger friend, sent by Kathior or Krasner to Ark can resell them. Mr Ted Mack and Kathi were waiting with Krasner and Nelson when Rodger came home from Italy to the Bagmasco related mafia and a waiting Nelson false genealogy family.

Their reformed or at work mafia relatives owned some of the NYC docks that worked withMansour or Isfahan (Rowan) travel that handeled Fulbright travel. They and Krasner probably arranged for Sally Bakers mafia protected apartment/gallery, and way back my parents fleecing of their money to bribe customs not to drop my ex's years work.

Please pass this on, I will post it ethernet soon..as corrected as I can get with better equipment to enter my comuters at work.

Isabelle Waiting The mother of Theo Desmond Mack if he is alive. born Sept 16 1963.

Hoping to be able to see Theo soon. on skipe.-----Original Message-----From: theo mack To: ollphiast@aol.comSent: Thu, Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pmSubject: Re: I will know in a week howmuch of the dollhouse furniture I traded with a friend I can buy back and mail you.
#AOLMsgPart_0_13397949-524a-4399-951c-ee503cbcb0d2 body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}#AOLMsgPart_0_13397949-524a-4399-951c-ee503cbcb0d2 p{margin:0px}
Do not buy back anything.We don't need any more doll house stuff.She has too much already.Save your money for repairs.You've been very generous, Thanks,Really, dont send anymore stuff for a while.theo
-----Original Message----- From: ollphiast@aol.com Sent: Jul 16, 2009 7:32 PM To: theom@earthlink.net Subject: I will know in a week howmuch of the dollhouse furniture I traded with a friend I can buy back and mail you. My friend is not using the dollhouse furniture for her classes and she thinks it is still in the bag I traded some Lundby small things for. I asked her if I could buy it back for the price of the Lundby furniture (antique) there is a similiar group on sale. She mentioned she had not used it in class a few weeks ago.So I talked to her tonight and I will have whatever she has, I think all of the stuff in whatever picture or christmas letter I sent.So I will let you know. That stuff is impossible to find. She thinks it is still in the original bag.XXX I am afraid to mail anything through that SU and personal thief Jeri's address. anyway. I will set up a mail address for you in Nov. if I do not hear from you before to try and send theo a present.

No comments: