Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bob Warnock given my miniature dolls and collection of miniatres stolen at TROPIC BREEZE 2007

The same people that stole my gifts from my uncle when I left for Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills 1961( Irish and Italians Michigan Ohio so called Polish Mafia...with Scottish and Sweadish help all in laws of in laws or cousins stole my most valued miniature dolls and dollhouse miniatures in 2007 at the Tropic Breeze Trailer Park with the help of all of their Ferguson and Young real estate friends who joined faculty at every school I ever attended all after my dads shipwright background in England, N. Ireland and Australia. They were all such tieves in their businesses they succeeded and or got into begging for all the handicapped they kept bearing at Yacht clubs. A big hand to Glenn Tansley who got all of this tribe work in Pasco County in the 70's aybe even running my Warnock cousins closest relatives through what should have been my property in Australia to make them my father not his relatives with Armenian Clair Harrotunian going Turk with Alderman help and starting to pass first my jewelry and then my large collages out to my aunts and in laws. while she helped Mack Trucks investors and Mack food investors make up Blacks and Greeks and Turk reelatives of doctors and their investment ponzi Miller Rd to Third Ave and vice literally versa in New Port Richey.

While handing my ancestry, Australian Property and my antiques to my ass Scottish cousin Warnock and our cousins, trouping right along behind.

They have been forging false genealogy with Nelsons from MI to Florida and Syracuse University staff Art Legacy, Art Storch and Attorney Rodger Scott and Mills Wallker and Mitchell New Port Richey florida all of Jack Nelson ex Rhodes Scholar fired from SU but faculty was forced into a gag or they lost their jobs because so many outside SU and administration were part of the onlooking bit part people and background for Jacks Satanic Film he hoped to join somehow with Boston Film makers making educational films from Syracuse. Most of his Satanic friends from the Satanic Everson Show one year at the Everson Museum. Followed by the Yoiko Ono Show Jack appears to have added Lennons and other children to the already Flint to Hollywood based foreitn student investment ponzi that decided to help foreign dictators and mafia join them in taking over southern and central american investments with Motts Carriers and /Lombareds.

There is no stopping them as they now own school and private college as well as restaurant and hospital employment.
My cousin already stole my WAITING WALKER jewelry from Southeast bank both inherited gold and Silver that my father built while trying to find the location of bombed property in Britain. My cousins would not tell me where the Australian property was I assume someplace to handle the sale of boats made in Northern Ireland. I assume small schooners as they lived on Schooner St in Barrow where there business was.

Both my last set of sterling for nine was stolen from the nearby storage and then my best mirrors made from Colonial frames and dolls I made were stolen along with a Burns book a lot of very expensive miniature furniture including a pipe organ all of this was to go into my dollhouse's and collection most of which has been stolen and destroyed by my pig relatives.

I assume as my son has a daughter that my gold and opal pearl and other gold ring with a W on it were given to my cousins daughter or his many wives of the Gilbert variety.

I assume he was also given the miniatures to cover all the larger items my best collections over 24 years of collecting while my ex traveled to everywhere my family had anything with his sister Kathi Lee Mack Thomas Deitz I guess she married Deitz Steel? or a Deitz aligned in piracy with the Alderman Law Firm in Sarasota their usual victems around airports in Sarasota in pre 72
the same that added Swartz Street and Miller Rd names to mine for the Nelsons to sell here with a lot of students that were asked into the family after Art Legacy made it a childrens school project when he smelled my sisters money, as did needy for buildings Syracuse University owners and surrounding business people.

I am not going to all ow Mr Warnock and his Bagnasco, Michaels and Sunshine Cancer people to rob me and get away with no one knowing what a pack of thieves this Scottish Serbian Nelson excapee's from Michigan are. I know he is stutting around with all of my dads Masonic jewelry and his highland silver, he or a Thomas Cocaine Dealer that is now a Sailors reverend in Detroit.

They have built some kind of 2001 prison starting in Syracuse so the historical museum or anything Rodger Scotts Landmarks people were volunteering in to close if I got within a block of it even if I called. I assume with their Everson Laser Boyce Laser Talker and NASA friends all in need of warm Goddesses from the ranks of the Syracuse Stage.

If anyone knows where this Saltire (Scottish Court Dancing) dance and dancers is I would like to know...I will talk about a reward how to pay it when I find the dolls.

I would also like to know if Toby Thomas who used to make dolls in Lodi where all of this started when my cousin started visiting...he did not get away with slander as easily in Flint and needed a new place to let his stupid mouth go while turning my father into his stupid father.

I hope the Real Estate industry enjoys all their work with the Mafia going South and the Hollywood wipe out of wives taken to the University and private School sector by the Aldermans and Bishop and their thief Catholic and Mormon Nelson workers. Including Cranbrook faculty, U of M and Wayne State St Lawrence and Syracuse and the rotton police on both sides making it all possible.

My dolls were not porcelain but fun with embroidery wigs (I also made a small portrait of my favorite cat also yarn) There were flower decorations on four mirrors, the dolls had while formal dresses with scottish ribbon sashes in some case. There was a inch big real scottish burns book with a frayed plaid cover I have had all my life. There was a dove pin and dove errings gold, and several frozen charlottes a vase that was alone worth 90. small porcelain with a rose on the front. I will print out a complete list. Lace hankies with flowers very old and a There will always be an England. )Both my mothers and my handkerchief and lace collections very large were stolen when I arrived in nineteeneighty six 1986 they were waiting for me in Colonial Hills after dragging my divorce out for four years to plan robbing me and ruining my credit and making sure I would never paint again while they passed out my museum shown work as their own. My sister in law even had her or Sarah Spino's picture put in my class work at SU when I completed a photo silkscreen class and then she bought a silkscreen company.

I assume they have sent RAF that stayed at Bob Warnocks house in the war to Australia also with my genealogy as their own......Nelson and Gregg Lies. Started in Flint MI by my aunts Swansons, Bagnascos Greggs and Duffys her step brothers Brothers and Irish and scottish band people needing jobs and my in laws millions and need to change backgrounds as did my ex's first circus wife. Mary Mack I assume with a foundry in Ohio. and a lot of Druid and Goddess friends with the Thomas Girls Tammy and Toby and the Hollywood brats they have been hanging out with for thirty years now robbing me and my son....if he is alive.
I hate my favorite things

I also assume WEndy Kline possibly received all the lace. As she used my lace to get her position somehow after meeting my Young relatives through their work with Andrew Youngs muscular Dystrophy children meeting all of my ex husbands sisters friends brought to surround me to make sure their Haitian and other research doctors could be added in or the women they married to stay in this country were. The Aldermans got them into cradel to grave investments including nursing homes that needed foreign doctors. No one cared when they makde mistakes.
They made three attemps on my sons life I now assume, before 1986.


Wendy was after my dollhouse that Rodger Traded with John Sellers for to make all of my dollhouses and collections of my life his sisters or one of his lady friends or Nelsons...on and on.

I assume WEndy was filmed in RodgerScotts Landmark building after they left Sheroki and Kenyon when the elevator stopped. Rodger enjoyed that experience very much he talked of it and I assume Wendy made sure other elevators stopped in Florida in the tarpon area also when they were being Doctor and researcher at Innisbrook.

I believe that because I had to pick up some papers or thought I would and Sheroki and Kenyon opened to an empty office after an hour waiting I left (same building as Rodger Scotts ) he owned two landmarks building one with the original FM radio station of Syracuse in it, I assume locked into the Radio he had in his attic and one down here , one with Christos Popadopolous or John MacDonalds hooked possibly to where Mr MacDonald could use it while he stayed for many ears in silkscreen work at Cranbrook. My aunts Mike and Isabelle Bagnasco residence was on White Birch in West Bloomfield Hills (will be listed here). My parents and I never knew that address I found it by computer in recent years. I asssume they have something to do with the irritating voices my parents heard all the time in their house...and whatever wakes me up when I have someplace to be the next day...irritating I assume Elaine Yannows sleep investigations at the Institute on Merrill Lane part of the Mormon/SU experiments with Mitchells...I assume with a NASA like if not NASA help men helping Jacks researchers at the Institute (AS Lewin or Engbritson?) possibly with Berj Harrotunian as Steve Chamberlain before they moved the Institute to New Port Richey area to harass ex wives and work on their childrens theft tribe.

Maybe Jack and his Boyce Laser Talkers and WEndy Kline deaf research people have really built a town they can build around millionaire escape wives to make sure they can watch every wrinkle develop or tooth fall out? while ex wifey and their brats move into smaller and smaller gages while shaking their fists at the clouds, Professorial Pig family heaven.

My aunts german step brothers Duffy and Gregg Gregger seem to have even found Lodi farmer friends to help harass wives with. The friend I had here in the 80's before she lost every dime she had when her new husband a pilot decided to go gay /the minute they married and she sent her millionaire restaurt husband news he didn't have to pay alimony any more. Her prior farmer husband had her riding to Mack Stores on the tractor he locked up the five cars.

There was a song in Ark about Wild Pig, ooo pig souie, I could hear it from my favorite house in Little Rock, I think this family should add a boar to any of their hand crests from their English N Ireland Baronets they made up and adapt it for their own squeel pipes music when they bring in their Reeking Haggis/ I am surprized if the new Vikings arent allowed soon to add the ex wives head to the platter...Of couse their newest women will be there also...they also stole the metal cups my ex and I mailed my parents one Christmas to go with some they already had. They probably will have them to clump at the front table with my sister in law and her Wendo and all the Scots House people and Flint To Hollywood Goddesses that made it all happen. Especially at the new Indian Swedish Mack Truck table.

So nice of the Ohio coming up from the old house to the new creative family built around their university professor to come up with the idea with my aunts mafia family to just murder ex wives and family's and make a cousin michaelangelo...giving things away to charity and the ol student funds and building funds....who needs to murder each others bootleggers and cocaine dealers.

Oscar Krasner and his Madison Gallery sold to David Niven and other Hollywood stars, I would love to know who Fred Krasner the thieves in my house with his number in my telephone bills sold art or stolen art or new ancestors to out in Hollywood, especially with Attorney DiCaprip and the new Alderman Harrotunians...Cases Turks Haitians and all their new backgrounds while they made sure I didn't have any information after winning a divorce still being fought 23 years later in Florida by their new backgrounds ex family moved here to education, medical and business control. One name seems to stand out.

No comments: