Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dear Teddy/Forth of July

This is a post to my son who has not been able to communcate with me freely for 23 years after a Syracuse University area divorce.

I have had so much trouble with mybank this month, statements not priniting, the money amounts too similair and cents off a lot of amounts: I had double AOL payments etc. the reconcilers are not making amounts the same twice..

Dr Dunn and maybe Dr. Logan may be of the Dunlogan Rd contractors and Simpsons RE etc and all their Young Nelson and Singletary/Hamady (Case?) contractors. The Doctors and Hollywood brats ahead of me (my aunt didn't get to be Carmen Miranda) are having great fun with Tom's Ogilvie and Bells Military type revenge group.

My aunt will probably have a Carmin Miranda museum in Guatamala and Watertown where she started this all from with the rest of the dancers ahead of me and their 'benefactors'.
Before her brothers brought her back to Flint to marry their choices of men they they could use for the Young/Ferguson takever of my ancestors for Andrew and his crippled kids.

I wish you wold tell me if they try to get you to take any of your dad's medications to see how they work on a normal person...I would love to fly up and choke Jerry Nelson, fatso Capps or screamer Banks untel they tell me where the Song Mountain Lillains and Bailey's have you...

I don't know how many bodies Mrs. Hancock needs to get in National Medicine but I think Jacks friends at USF Physics (Institute when USF could nt give out Med degrees , SU Physics and med school will have enough if anyone looks.

That check is probably not good so I will send money by way of Jeri's house, I will not send anything else again. I will probably move banks and the Thomas banks will follow with a free volunteer in programming etc again from Kathi or Anne Thomas bank employment.

I can only hope you are alive (after I watched three attempts I believe on your life before 1986. All helping this Ambrose Mack Truck and Polish Mafia of Swartz Creek name change and founding of vengence county.

I did win on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity after Rodger (my ex husband and son) were surrounded by a pack of my aunts ex husbands and in laws, Lotherarian Witches, research doctors, Mafia invested in Pasco and Florida medical research and employment nursing homes, entertainment domes stadiums... with my Young relatives and their inlaws , their step cousins and my step cousin..a howling pack of Nelson doctors and inventors, including Haitians now probbly working on Leprosy.

I think they have the biggest vengence and use-up-your ex family with medical experiments and mistakes while fleecing everyone's money while the NZ and Australian CIA and USA Army and their worst creeps... work with them, and their vile 'capture' attorneys.

As well as Walker Waiting Young Wasrnock going Wake Hughes Walker Jones Johnson rit German Baronets relatives with Smiths, for Jack Nelson ( ex Rhodes scholar and his MI to Syracuse to Florida false fencer started MI genealogy, and Mormon family: The Tribe of inventors that invested with students of dictator and non UN countries families also adding in Dr. Dunn my dads doctor (Dr. Dunn Army PR 40s dealing with Airplanes over the US) from Ithaca...(Rodger Scott and Thomas's) possibly also adding Dr. Logan to make a connections with road and founders and builders of a nursinghome in Ellicott City MD, Molly and Gordon Simpsons listed address to 1990's....DunnLoggan Rdof Maryland? possibly more connections with the Youns and Cathi Deitz in Marylnad with the Wilsons getting into boatinb business there and in Tarpon with the Bagnasco's and Galantes. With the Duffys and Nelsons and Greggs making up more and more Mafia investment and private college investment names.

I wish they han't used up my money to prove TIAA CREF a bunch of bullies using handicapped to mess up my accounts and make sures I fist had no control and then lost money with Merrill Lynch Help (Merrill Lane Institute and Jacks takeover of Rodger Macks parents millions?)

I have not been able to get one bit of informatin out of anyone from Syracuse or ex friends about my sons whereabouts and hope he did not expire (three attempts on his life to 1985) by trying new medications or false diagnosis. I have not been given any knowledge of where my best silver went taken I assume by Davidsons also Masterpol and Sellers, etc advertising trust holders. Know kowledge of where the ex Sunshine and British Club or Scottish club or cousins took my best dollhouse room two years ago with most of my HS silver and other pieces I or my mother collected. MY mother got her mother's silver and my aunt Isabelle got her Jewelry. Ap[arently the Duffys and Greggs did not like that and the Waranocks and Youngs did not like it when my parents were driven out of Flint and gave me their collections.

Either way I would like to know where my son is held by all these conniving sheriffs and millionaire deputues Army and NZ CIA hopefuls and all of their false Nelson and Lennon and Sir Stanley etc..brats.

No comments: