Thursday, July 16, 2009

Attorneys 80's expected to have a Tribal lawsuit they get big bucks everyone hurt by Mormon Ponzi, rich people or SU get $25.

There are no attorneys willing to sue the 'international llllllLLLberal mafia) or their relatives and everyone in their employment empure. Especially a client who doees not h ave millions.

I think the attorneys who knew Rodger Scott and his assoicates and Jacks advertising people expected attorneys like Henery's, who also left the Children's school : possibly the attorney who decided to do mass group lawsuits as do Mills attorneys here. or Mills who were probbly first met Rodger Scott or the Macks about what ever was going on with Jack Nelsons Mormons invading my mother's home with other churches charity and clubs her brothers getting money.

All expected to sue maybe? if enough people were stacked up by the Alderman Hospitals of the 70's, Tampa Gen of the 70s, ex students all schools that had no jobs and years of payments to school credit companies...Attorneys expected to make a forturen while everyone sueing made $25. or 50 cents.

So if anyone wants to find my son and help him sue for not being able to talk to his own parents during the divorce and I can be a witness? It does sound a little Rodger Scottish...I will certainly be a witness...I suppose while the ponzi of ancestor changers that started this, moves out of the country to catch excaping baby boomers. I suppose why they made them all my sons new family....

I believe Melvin Bellai (dont know the spelling) famous attorney, also went broke sueing over his mother's treatment in a nursing home. A lesson for everyone to follow.

Mrs. H you and the two Mrs. Bs are bad bad bad boys.

The Catbox:

Now that I have had my turn in Wendy Kline and Elaines (she was a good friend while a friend and then a telephone answering machine like Jeri Nelson or Chancellors office....The movie Eqyptian comes to mine with its Catlady box at the door, My ex had his turn at being appreciated for whatever went in that box...including my parents funeral and mine money. Given to my relatives apparnelty. Although when my mother insisted six or so graves ge sold the entire lot went for 800 which she spent somehow as it was under 1000. I have no idea where 13000 she had cash from their house sale in the 60s went. Possibly invested so her relativs could take her to Scotland to write everything I owned and she did into food for the new Young Empire. They did not know I already had power of attorney since 1980s when my in laws were also told there were Mormon goings on at her house. Whether they knew it was the mad mad Nelsons and Jack and his Doctor investors I don't know. But they didn't. I have lost everything when someone stole my mothers insurance I turned to a supposed credit company that did not pay much aftter moving to Maryland where the Deitz Bagnascos and Wilsons were getting into boat and baking business in Chester area no dount with Simpsons. King and King SU and Simpsons all using my Waiting ancestors directly. Probably to buy huge strage empires as well as all else. they got rid of my sub teaching I notice now a Mitchell took over as Principal after I was asked out for no reason, actually because I refused to change a 21 large handicapped mental and physical out of a wheelchair and diaper him while eing kicked hit or spit at by someone who most likely had AIDs. After one nurse at a Community hospital tried to say I had AIDS and they would start treatment right away...I went else where years later (I was empooyed at Community and my paychecks came from Chase Bank Syracuse that has all my ex husbands sculptures through their bank. I have not ever had a positive test, they apparently decided she read the test wrong. Gland I was not dead by the time they noticed. The test was part of an empoloyment screen. All my employment was changed and various problems develooped that appear to have Ohio b asis. Actually my in laws Mack turned to MacGregger and Buchanan in fL and whatever where they bought Medical employment to bring in foreign doctors and nurses to their mall and doctor offices and clinics....In Oyster Bay i Believe NY, on Sandhurst Drive NY. My dad and his brother may have been entered into Sandhurst at Birth, I don't know the military school. Ainsley Burke asked me about that and someone went to find my aunt Isabelle I suppose as she dated both Sam Waiting and my dad. I wonder if Ainsley Burke has a nursing home as Wallace to retire to in Edinburra, Mission for Leprosy. Where all got their halo's I presume to help Haitian Doctors work oj Leprosy for Hawaii Real Estate investments the macks were starting in the 60's. Someone tried to push my son into a guyser, the toilet bowl, my ex caught him I was not allowed on the tour my shoes were not right but no one mentiond wearing climbing shoes. His dad was not able to stop a Lodi doctor pumping him full of penn. in Lodi that could have killed him..Or catch him after he sent him out of SU so one of his bimbos could put their child in his remitted tuition. People change when they become the
Super Beautiful. or are told they have CANCER,.

Cranbrook Academy was brought to this country by a Swedish Based Cancer Charity, I don't like their present way of getting funds for finding relatives around trusts.

I think that the Fred Astaire trouble here was just an outshoot (with my uncle Jim in attendance, and his buddies) of the Warren Street Landmarks fun with Elaine Yannows studio (closed down) and the Medicis studio and in walked the Deitz family yaking over the YWCA dancing (and getting rid of it. while she and her married boyfriends changed names to party with my sister in laaws MacDonald, Mitchell Nelson Teis and Krasner and the one on Boca RAt with their Armenian and Lebanese CIA farmer friends off to in Hollywood ...whle my relatives robbed everything I had.

While they were changing names and business here (a switch?) Baker to funeral , funeral to baker restaurant? here..

Someone erased one section of this blog entry. It ended with Cranbrook Academy was started in this country and brought here through some association with a

My friends were good friends when theywere helping Jack move in on my son and his friends or anyone at his schools for children with rich children to rob while they took the worst p;eople into yacht clubs and country clubs. I think this whole state is the result. There are no private locks outside charity and the Tribes making money off them own all the keys...like my crappy cousins.

Sorry folks I am not taking the blame for my and my sons divorce...from his money. It was all handled by my sister in law and Flint and Swartz Creek going british for a pack of millionaires to keep their private schools open.

Ithaca seems to have the smelliest goddess catboxes in the Song Mountain area. I don't know what attorney jail Rodger Scott had to spend time in for Forgery but the Thomas's were in Manlius and Ithaca where his mormons must have stopped at the farmer Viking bar on their way to laser shows at Palmira. I hope they didn't also check out their lasers at the Physics department SU? like the rest of the film makers. Including the ones that left Sarah Spino to escape an old bilding out the window scared for her life...but she didn't talk so Jack and the filmakers maybe even her own brother let her go to N. Ireland with my dads pins so they all had a play to play and escape with newe names and ancestors...Viking by way of N. Ireland and England.

The Vikings here according to some stories liked putting women they were bedding diown into the hospital to prove their Vikingness. They had a six million dollar man movie based on The Norseman right where a lot of Vikings live in the 70's. A cult film now. I guess the life looked good to a lot of Mormon and KKK and just plain creep businessmen who decided to give their ex wives the time of her life while their relatives stole everything she had including ancestors. Big hand for the new Vikings with their start in the Scottish Jewish and Polish Serbian Mafia of cow towns MI and Ohio used by the business people surrounding private schools to make their new ancestry big enough to include a lot of each family's great one.

I was ran out of my trailer park for no reason after a year of thefts when the Swartz Creek 50 year reunion took place. I know Sandy ? who lived by me with Sharon died. I tried to find Anna Miller and then ran into a double named Ginny here. I could not reach Rosemari Celibert through Tampa General Anderson offices...on her way to Chanel Hollywood job after selling a million or more property in Syracuse invested with Yannows. I have not been able to find proof of my son being alive. I certainly hope I am e mailing him even if no actual information back.

I think it should be easier to find addresses even if it is a Boyce answering machine with a artificial larnyx of the person speaking or Boyce laser talker research....Wendo and Alderman pirates Simpson/Deitz Thomas. whateveer godfather is on my case this month. I bet his children don't go to SU they are probably enrolled at birth at Oxford.

I wonder why the student hurt in Jacks film told me about the films and why Jack was fired. I sure wonder what happened to the Doctor that treated her and turned him in and what all of this mess is actually about.

I have had a whole section erased three times now.

Cranbrook Academy was brought here by a Swedish Cancer Society.

I had employment tests in 86 or 87 at Community General that came back quite a time after I was hired a nurse tried to tell me I could start treatment and still stay on my office job in x ray. I received my pay from Chase Bank Syracuse.

I quit and went to another doctor to repeat tests and they were normal. I have had tests since and none were ever abnormal.

My son was grabbed by his dad in Hawaii, which is where Ainsley Burke may be a Wallace after he asked my ex about my statement that someone in my dads family may have gone to Sandhurst Sam and my dad were entered into their rolls at birth. The Macks were starting business in Hawaii in the 60's and 70's how Jack Nelson decided to involve his Haitian doctors that cured Yaws and then were approaced by the Andrew Youngs and Fergusons about their muscular Dystrophy children. They then met Mahons and Rubys in Louisiana with my dads MacGregger book. He did not agree with their Eatons and Edmondson additions that I beliee were false through an Thomas oir Mack or Vanni relative Rodger Scotts Landmarks genealogy people anxious to please millionaires.

My ex saved my son in Hawaii when I was not told what shoes to wear (on a Mack family vacation) someone pushed him almost into a guyser SP) called the toilet bowl. He was there to drive us home quickly before a three month shot of Pennicillin was administered in Lodi that could have killed him. He was not there to catch him when someone dropped a hammer on his head in 1985 or 86 when he was on a construction job he should not have been on part of my aunt Isabelle and her Ogilvies and others wanting rid of him to take over our house in Florida not their new Scots Flop House. With all their help from the Catholic gypsy Miralcle church that Art Legacy's new Mafia relatives for all his college children's new relatives added to mys sons shipwrights in N Ireland and packs of false relatives added through Australia and police bands that played at funerals.

He had been driven out of SU after his sentence and mine of never taking together started and one of the SU secretaries or entertainers from Mrs. Hancock and Jack and Rodger Scotts Steins little group of attorneys and doctors to be entertained needed his remitted tuition. He also had to be a walker of miles and miles to cheaper and cheaper lodgings while he went to a soud engineer school in Canada???Where the Blacks from Flint Hollywood and SU threw him for his grannie and grandpas money for all their Hollywood Brats and their new backgrounds to go with Daddys Sirs or Oscars. By Oskar Krasner and wife daughter and now Fred. NJ

No comments: