Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Theo Mack: Krasners and Nelsons at work before I met your dad and since Fulbright show working on the switch my ancestors to Youngs Bagnascos by Neson

I think Oskar Krasner and his Canadian wife have been working on this new 'benefactor family)since the Fulbright show 1964, and since Rodger handed my son to someone dressed like a Customs man on the boat in NYC...I had to go to my parents (who were were going to spend some time with us-instead, they gave me $400 and had to go home early). I don't know if customs was paid off or my ex's bar bill. Ted mack and Kathy and Jack were waiting (I did not see them) to hook him up with Krasner gallery. Oskar and other gallery family's were waiting to get this huge bunch of Bagnasco's and related ex? Mafia as clinets as all the Young handicapped children that met my cousins and found their plane useful going to NYC. They have been working behind my back all my life and included giving all my paintings and creative work out to relatives and their in laws to say they were as creative as Rodger. Especially his sister and my aunt Isabelle who was to take my place.

The Young changover possilby started before I was born. XXX
Poor Kiddo, sorry for all the trouble it has caused but I am not letting Mormon or Catholic Nelson or ? and Nelson, HancockBishop, Song Mountain Vengence and Control 'witches' away with the theft of my life with the women who escaped Flint MI to Hollywood Cal with Lebanese and dictator help. All wanted by private schools for future students.

When Jack was fired he had only his friends offices to visit with his friends Barbara Hancock and Doctor and Rodger Scott probably a Mack or Thomas relative from Ohio he was already working with on gnenealogy for Haitian and other Dictators with his Mormon relatives.

Dr. Potash is still protecting him from 70's to present 2009 by not allowing me to get by Jeri Nelson and Mitchel and Bagnsco telephone mail contact with my son. Who has not been allowed to even say if he received anything sent after it has been picked over by Kathi Lee Mack Thomas and all her Miami and Architect boyfriends. My ex forgot occasionaly when he had to go home and eat or change his clothing and mentioned things. I noticed the resemblence between Kathy Thomas and Bonnie Taylor once but did not think of it again. Down in Florida I see lots of doubles of Syracuse and Cranbrook people that now I believe are Kathi and Mary Macks (rodger's first wive and Toby Thomas friends turned into Karen Black and Joe Sefa real estate travel or medical hospital employment workers...all Cranbrook and Syracuse St Laawrence Wayne State Bagnasco/Galante or Michaels planned famliy background workers.

Diana Bank was making a very open play for takeover of my ex husbands parents and money early on when she was seeing Richard DeAngelo and they were hanging out I assume with the rest of the Goddess Ohio MI and Everson and Studio opening crowd also pours after SU and Syracuse Press Hancock and Jack still working with his Dr. Friends like the head of the VA hospital who ws the first to allow him to run around the hospital while being tested to see if he had a heart attack in a doctors coat with his Dr. Friends.

Diana and her boyfriends frequently mentioned that doctors wife who still wore bakini's in her own pool. As the wife of a head of a VA hospital I think she deserved to wear whatever she wanted to while the likes of Ms banks was present.
Years later someone called Steve Strage a name very like that doctors brought a load of my things down that came with some missing miniature bottles. I could not afford to pay the storage which I did not know was my sons also apparently and contacted him through the only way I have to this date Jeri Nelson posing as a front for the Chancellors and Sacco offices at SU.

That was after 87 and I still had no money coming in except from a part time job and the divorce had not been settled yet no money from the sale of the house and I had to buy a house because my attorneys had dragged it out Mr. Finocchio my second attorney appeared to be unable to do anything because DiCaprio and Alderman and it looks like their sons one Clair Harrotunians under Jeri Nelson as Mrs. Hoffmann rep of some small cow area in NY had already fixed everything there and in the county that Ted Mack Sr. had buillt I think buying Elfers with the Michaels (Mike Bagnasco Help) I think mike ws here as Al something and was in a coast guard class when I thought of buying a boat with a head instead of a house I could not take it out of local port without having people signing a paper as they boarded that they were relatives????so I didn't buy a boat. At least in Tarpon where the ones I looked at were for sale. This was before I knew the Bagnasco's had their own telephone service there.

Mr DeAngleo I believe had something to do with the Boston Art as Religion television on ed series..I know I saw Diane Banks here she and a man who looked like a younger Bill Logan that I think was one of the people on my phone at New Port Colony (someone in his civil war enactment group was getting his mothers number near me in Hudson when I picked up the phone and dialed one day) Jessie James Coleman? He later killed his wife and left for Louisiana wanted by the FBI of Tampa that has a blind eye to this county. More of the people in the 80's and 90's that just love Tom Bagnasco and my sister in laws gifts of meat plates to police funerals I suppose. He DeAngleo was a MIT grad as well as Education so I assume he is helping Diana in her takover of my sons life when she was givin control of his high school band and I was not allowed to know where he was playing except one time when the whole situation was rigged by the people who owned Addis and Flahs that changed into a German Rochester store. AFter my friend Rosemari Celibert disappeared after her husband was about to become my malpractice attorney and died and her son was murdered in California just before I left Syracuse in Oct. of 86.

Anyway the DeAngelo and Banks friends appear to have had a Steve Strange friend maybe related to LaStrange that got some of my dads miniature bottles, the most antique ones. Glenn Tansley got the boats that Sam and my dad built and I got Sams Bottles that would have been my ex's if I died or then my sons. My sons if I died if I died on the way down and he was by then under the control of my aunts and Cranbrook witches making her me with all of their friends at the Barberton reunion including a Mallory Simpson that seems to have been part of this from the start with Jack Nelson and the Tansleys and inventor Shanley and Wilson that must have known my ex was in the Design studios before Cranbrook with Mr. Safranik that appear to have been friends of Eberts and mary Macks Flint Playhouse where she made sets. I guess where she also met Sally Kirkpatric who became Mrs. Ross married a principal. I guess how she would know Chancellor Ross if she also came to town with Karen Ambrose and her banks that appear to be working with the Catholic Plane Charity gourp of Andrew Young and his crippled family that the Bagnasco and Galantes and all their mafia relatives needed as a front to take my ancestry and hand it over to anyone my aunts wanted it given to ...for money for research doctors.
How it all started. Why I can't make a move by phone or mail and not have some volunteer or switch happen to allow this family to use whatever I try and do to get out of this county and state of Macks and Nelsons and all their namesakes with new money and ancestry that control organizations by volunteering...then they can harass ex wives and familys and make sure they keep their control and all get asked to the right parties at the first seating.

Jack Nelson always wondered where the women Dr. Potash met went he was watching them and possibly included them, Jeri Nelson before she became really useful got someone to follow Jack around probably my aunt who whe was working with busy with Clair making sure my art work and transcripts got to my aunt Isabelle who needed them to get back into teaching after being fired a similair situation as Jack.

So people, why should everything I send my son be used against me by this gang of Goddess non wives who grab on to the children of the women they are trying to get out of their house and position to pass out their goods as marshals of parents showing everyone how they get their uppity adult university brats back into line and sharing their goodies for the good of the new 'family' with its charity's to be supported with a famous or wealthy or promised wealth sick donor manipulated by a gang of ex girlfriends of the great one and the University and Dome helping all change their ancestry to go with the big bucks they have invested in keeping the old bricks up at frozen U.
My son does not talk or reveal any family secrets, he does not say what is in packages that have started after Jeri Nelson felt it necessary for me to mail to a child of his because she has a lot of peoples grandchildren staying with her.

No comments: