Monday, July 13, 2009

Mrs Bishop AP/Hancock/Alderman /Deitz Ponzi Sarastota/Flint ancestry and NZoreign student Ponzi/get out along with your Mafia money my life/WAITING

This is a note to my son who I cannot communicate with around Bagnasco/Michaels? telephone and mail after they joined a Bishop AP MI Bishop AP Sarasota, foreign student and Nelson employment ponzi.

Dear Teddy July 13, 2009

I think your dad and the Bishop AP and Aldermans that started it at Sarasota AP had camp- overs your dad had you go to with him: To explain why none of the beginning people could talk.

They were doing MacDonald John Sr and Jr genealogy along with RAF people in Australia for NZ Genealogy joining Jacks and maybe Christos in Greeze with Mack Trucks and Chase Ad and Nelson ad, masterpol Jack and Powell etc. Swanson Ad etc. So I understand where you are at.
They took your education any inheritance and my money and art work to pass out, to control you.

But: I don't intend on my reeking, stinking cousins being my dads genealogy and I and you being Jim Youngs Blacks and my stupic cousins stupid Scottish family.

XXX let me know about the on line lessons etc. This is to you only not the Bishop good boy-bad boy/good girl ; bad girl planned parenthood.

I am out of talking to anyone from Flint or Syracuse.

No comments: