Saturday, July 11, 2009

Relatives! Ruined my then my sons education for a ancestor changes for my cousins: Ex and present mafia and dictator Ponzi?

My aunt Isabelle worked with black singers in Flint MI 40's 50's while she or her bother Andrew taught fencing at Flint Jr College Flint MI with her first husband Leonard Swanson. Somewhere along the line inventors of Army inventions (Wilson Gun Sight) and Catholic charity then Hollywood Lebanese and Polio hospitals, Foreign students got involved with Mormon and Catholic genealogy finding wives from Flint MI. All my aunts dancing contemporarys at the same time, decided to have my background for themselves to use in California.

IfI begin to believe a lot of the radio and computer interferance in my last years since 86 was John MacDonald and Christos Popadopolous (on Lockerbie plane) and Flint Deaf and Anderson and Tampa Gen getting into deaf studies and Australian radio schooling. John and Christos appear to have had free phones while using their dads radio telephones left over from WW2, antennas up on the Cranbrook watertower...They had to to climb up to adjust them!
I think when then met Jack after he arrived in Florida to harass my dad out of this world to steal his genealogy and while all the Everson Laser people got started investigating with Jacks Institute (paid for my my Mack inlaws looking for a cancer cure getting ripped off for Jacks own interests...that would be Mitchell and Wilson and Bagnasco working on deaf lasers, Boyce laser talkers, and advertising subliminal sound as a telephone...with advertising Nelsons and Davidsons (Davis Royals NY included)

My aunts singing group picked up their keys to their practice room at the Bd of Ed. office that our neighbor, secretaryTina Christianson, worked in. That was the beginning, my aunt and Tina convinced my mother I should be kept behind in school to be with same age students even tho I could already read and write. I spent a lot of time playing in the sandbox for two years.

My Young relatives pulled the same crap in Little Rock when they got my son involved with a Robinson Gallery, They got my ex talked into having a gallery (right down the street? from Robinson's???) which put him into day care where he started having asthma, (only school near by was a catholic one where they hoped to change him into a catholic too) at least on paper. He alsready learned by phonics a lot of reading and writing with flashcards and was even memorizing a little easy Chaucer. When my ex Montreal all friends started rolling in to look for women I should have left my ex husband to all of his family schemes. They finally got him to Syracuse after Dan Teis asked me to teach out in the boonies where I could get threats from the KKK and make my ex a liberal to get him into Jacks and Rodger Scott also a Ohio Mack or Vanni family relative and his unpopular country and Black public relations firms while they stole my father's Irish Shipyard to falsify a Irish family for the Wallets and a English one for my cousins and all my aunts Mafia they 'found' to ask for money for the genetic disease of the Fergusons.

My aunts Bagnascos Galantes or Michaels funeral homes (their Sorensons that did a lot of false paper hanging) from the same old Young Louisiana MacGregger pile that invented my in laws Scottish. While handing my transcripts and art and craft ojbects out to other people (including my aunt who was fired from her teaching job for a racial slur she thought she could use because of her singing buddies). I have now paid with my life and all my best work and collections for their handicapped education, and medical employment businesses and scholarships for a pack of my ex husbands worshipper students and women using his sculpture to trade for Salmon for their catering. My cousins joined my in laws who used up my life for my sister in law and her cousins. They all appear to have medical privilidge (free) medical while I and my son sturggled trying to live or have any kind of insurance which was always ignored while avoiding the hands of their medical workers after our lives.

My dad lost his struggle with my cousins and all the people my step cousin worked with ,busy sealilng valuables and old papers, photographs to falsify with other Flint photographers, for a Tribe of mostly Serbian Armenian Turks Polish or Arabs going German or Scottish.

I believe my dad lost his life in Tampa General because of all the tricks they did and mismanagement of all medical equipment while this pack of devils and their Goddess friends of Flint, Cranbrook and SU and NYC galleries worked their dailey evil tricks with Haitian Nelson and his Advertising friends including Sellers SU and their awful university and actor brats.

Those Tampa Gen 70's Doctors Dunn Lillian Ebert Anderson doctors must have given free medical to the crippled Andrew Young and Francis Ferguson children while trying to get rid of my small family while grabbing our best valuables and my parents property in any kind of lockup my and my ex's cousins or even neighbors and students mistresses of professors that hated me all my life. They met and bonded with Swartz Creek and Swartz Street Nelsons and Deaf Clarks and Third Ave Flint MI false backgrund arrived! all joining up with millionaires invested in University or Stadium property or that surrounding it.

The Alderman and Deitz Pirate attorneys of Sarasota Airport trials in the 70's(72?) appear to me to have been involved with private airport Bishops of Bishop AP Flint and Syracuse that built the Mall across from 4713 Miller Rd, Flint MI (now Swartz Creek) that drove my parents and our neighbors out of their own lives and into the control of a pack of mafia or mormon Ponzi investments. Taking over medical and education Real Estate and employment.

I am tired of the work of Nelson genealogists and Jack Nelsons (ex Rhodes Scholar) Haitian and other doctor friends he worked with since he was fired in the 70's from SU.

I am tired of hr and his wife and Hollywood and California 'Sir and Lennon' handicapped workers trying to blame my ex and my son for Nelson work that involved him with Museums and politicians with their own interests in ex? mafia money.

Jacks friends from Flint including Handicapped Youngs, Galanti's, Thomas's all invested in Malls with the Alderman Deitz and MacDonalds in Bishop AP Flint, Sarasota/Syracuse Hancock field, and private homes on airports that appear to have invented an unbeatable family. They joined my crippled cousins and Hollywood crippled children into their investment Mafia with ex dictator families. Families that hoped to return to the country they were kicked out of with new names and backgrounds..

All this started in ernest by including my cousins,their uncles and aunts cousins, in Scotland or Ireland in false Nelson and Gregg genealogy (adopted in possibly by Sidney Manes) starting in third grade Childrens School, Art Legacy and Art Storch Syracuse helping my sister in law.. My aunt Isabelles step brothers and my uncle Andrews muscular Dystrophy research doctors had to have met the U of M doctors that cured Yaws.

They were in the 70's Tampa Area/Pasco Co/ where the Motts introduced Karen Ambrose and mycousins to a lot of Flint and syracuse doctors wanting to invest with foreigners. They brought family I did not now, (mothers cousins?)to the USA to become my dads background (in secret from me and my parents); to change Shipwright Waiting to Warnock backgrounds. They involved CIA employment for part time jobs in London and the US and Australia with John MacDonad Sr and Jr and his in laws.

Glenn Tansley a step cousin that stole my things to give to my Warnock cousins: made himself a million here supplying potatoes to restaurants, then hired police to make sure I did not get my stolen collections back..he found a lot of jobs created by ex mafia?? while moving in to change every job I had. They interfered with police and mail , librarys and hospitals with my cousin Bob Warnock, Bill Young and Dr Eberts help..they found part time work for a lot of children of SY professors joining together to race yachts.

Then SU's Art Storch and Art LeGacy and Attorney Manes and his NY friends (Professors, Doctors, Andersons, Atkinsons, Jack and Frank Safranic ESP interest group while Scott and Pritchard ,Harrotunian charity workers moved in on Turk and Lebanese names: with entertainers and backers of entertainment, charity ties to Flint MI and Hollywood Cal).

My sister in law tired of being left out sent Genealogists and forgers of documents and an art forger to our house in Arkansas. or it was one of her wealthy Cranbrook friends...That made it a Canadian to Bahamas Cuba Mafia multi private school Tribe finding funding for all their politicians. Politicians in Florida and other states especially Mitchell Catholic PR , Education helped ex Dictator families, students needed by Mott Carrier and Lombards private school interests decided to join together and move investments to Central America etc. ... buying Florida.

My father and mother had engineered medical help from outside their home, (relatives and their research doctors) making decisions for their not my parents good. Now they have moved in on my son previously my ex? I just avoid them when at all possible.

I don't know what to do? I tried to hire attorneys of the malpractice variety they died soon after. Obviously my ex husbands Nartonis (big garbage business) and Bells real estate business, have been dooing well in Florida, NY, Calif and Mexico working with Ferguson and Youngs and Nelsons,ever since. They worked with the Flint and St Clair Shores and foreign students at Cranbrook and Bagnasco genealogists since the early 60's: Itt appears with Hawaiian and ex and present mafia family money since the 60's and all catholic and mormon support.

My uncle Andrew Youngs Fergusons supplied them with free charity planes or real estate transportation, and help through Hancock Bishop airports: also home attorney and doctor/ airport contacts with famous actors children helped them and traveling with them to yacht clubs from the start.

Right now , telephone workers or computer snoops are messed my computers up so I can't print out my insurance policys to get them in before a planned car repair monday.
This sucks, so does not knowing where my son is or what this pack of awful people is doing for or to him while they search for more kids with rich or famous grandparents,... to mess up.

Before my relataives ruined my job/credit credit) as a sub teacher (after ruining all my art careers and paintings) I read a lot on education having had an Asso. in Education and BFA in Fine Arts but then wanting to study Monart programs that were art that helped reading.

If the schools contine to get worse and contol is lost over all the Arab and other foreign students entering schools cold and no jobs for them after they leave...I think Australia had the right Idea with their radio home schooling if one requested it. with good computer home education.

My sons schools ruined me as a home math coach by throwing in New Math. If actual programs were right on a computer, things that were not learned firstrepeatred until an ephifiny, it would at least give a woman who stays home (my ex said it wouod cost him too much to get a job) a reason to say she is of some worth during or after a divorce. Even if all she does at home, is everyones laundrey clean up cooking and gardening 70 kinds of trees and a whole little farm also squeezing a few paintings that got into Major shows and Museums.

Instead of being a piece of do do eventually in the way of god moving up the studio or university ladder with the secretary that traveled with him. or his sister in my case.

I still don't know who gives a pack from the schools the husband worked for the right to steal steal anything from their professor's ex wife or his friends friends wanting things to say their children made... while they all wait for their fame. Especially in the case of my sister inlaw and cousins grabbing theings and signing them themselves to hang out at the museum in their berets.

Isabelle Waiting

No comments: