Saturday, July 11, 2009

Whole town of Flint new Scottish from Haitian, Polish, etc got their medical from Tampa General Anderson

A gang of my aunts and uncles friends and new relatives by Jack Nelson and trust busters at Cranbrook Academy and Flint Jr College, SU received all their free medical from Doctors that made sure my dad got rotton medical. I don't know if Dr. Thompson and Julia Thomson and my aunt Isabelle and her Mrs. Bell Weir friend started this before or after one of the Mike and Sabatino Bagnascos decided on my ancestry with a gang of Flint MI Dancers and John MacDonald of the NZ CIA (Sr. founded the USA CIA with other Irish probbly Donovan and Dunn in pre 40's) now probably working with changing Flint and Syracuse, Ithaca ancestors to change NZ genealogy from Maine and N. Ireland after making sure my dads ancestors were given to Youngs and Warnocks and Glenn Tansley gave them my antiques and they took my in laws money with Simpsons my dads cousins. Cousins to Cousin with their new ex and present Mafia and their friends looking for places to hide from their soon to be ex wives until their wipe out and their childrens could be accomplished with whatever school received money to help them.

I would like their free medical taken away and their catholic charity planes or business planes of the Ferguesons and mrs. Hancock and Bishop Airport private airports not be able to give them pilots and plane landing permits pr ;et slobs like Ludwig Stein and others work with some art forger that Kathy Thomas sent down to our house in Arkansas in the 1960s who also set her up to forge and sign even my unseen except in a private showing at Cazenovia College in the 80's so Clair Harrotunian and Karen Ambrose and my aunts could change the names so they could use part of their boyfriends houses for studios to forge my work so they can all be the local beautiful people to get people to their charity functions around the cripples and brain damaged I hopenot caused by the doctors that are using these creeps to get rid of ex family. As well as bring work to this country for my sister in law and her ex Mall security family to forge.

No comments: