Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hope the Divorce Coaches of mrs. Bishop get same treatment

Frenimies

No one cares about ex family, I have been told anything I said would just be the violin playing in the wind...and so it is. People with money deserve to be able to build a new family and the poorer people with decent backgrounds to steal can just go to heaven with some help.

I hope they get the same treatment Jack Nelsons, Karen Ambrose anderson and theiramd Wendy KLines Research Doctors of the Youngs and Fergusons gay crowd in Tampa Bradenton Kathi Thomas and Bishop buddies gave my dad.

In the 70's a Dr Thompson lost his MD because he was misteating his Scottish Patients. I don't know if Mike Bagnasco and his Scottish Sheriffs helping him get into my dads background changing me to my aunt was part of that by letting the victims stack up and when the Dr. was stopped they still had the names to hand out in NZ and N Ireland. Maybe they are letting another Dr. misuse people and when they get a stack they will prosecute maybe Irish this time and the Nelsons and other genealogists Ferguson etc will still have the names to manipulate.

I doubt if I would live long enough to sue whatever investment family I divorced. While the courts kept the location of financial records from me.
I was not able to get a detective or attorney to handle any of my employment problems especially River Ridge teaching 2002 and the Michaels Scool Board (A Mrs. K Wolfs picture on Bd of Education looked just like a picture of my aunt my mother had on her bedroom table.)In the 90's after she died, I would have loved to sue them after the Board took me off their sub computers with no reason except I think I refused to lift and change a 21 year old probbly with aids (male teacher with small child excused from lifting him from wheelchair and lifting him) during summer school planning. They then changed it to not being able to refuse to leave a classroom that you were working in with another group (those I had worked for previously) over a year and a half I think...The Board sent out letters telling principals (I had worked for as a substitute) statomg I was not to be let on their campus for any reason, even volunteering. Jumping in between him and a smaller child he was hitting had cost a male teacher one job already.

In Syracuse there was a Sheriff Wolf in Catholic North Syracuse where the cathedral was, who may have met my aunt with my Young cousins and their famous golfer and actor charity friends and co workers..


My aunt with her work with black students before she was fired by her school board for calling one a name she used back and forth with her college group...may have also been introduced by Karen Ambrose to the Syracuse Press people working with Jack Nelson and his friend Barbara Hancock a political mover and shaker in Syracuse and other places apparently also Bradenton or Tampa or where USF interests lie. She owned Hancock Airport or her friend Mrs. Bishoop maybe owned it and Bishop AP Flint.

She may also have met with Karen Ambrose the doctors who cared for their medical interests and pain management, especially the and those who switched from women to men innies to outies whatever, reverse.

I hope a gang of cleaning women and orderlies etc in their Community and Tampa were not those who just made my parents time in hospital hells: With the cousins in laws and 'friends' waiting for the patient to die to start grabbing things no matter who is left. Also part of Julia Thompson or my aunts clubby ancestor switching. After a Cancer doctor took way more than necessary of my dads throat my mothers brothers sisters and cousins and friends decided to take over the house, before he is even dead. Then the 'medics' gave equipment that shocks his neck while he recovered at both ends. When they were not giving enemies and then sitting in his bathroom smoking they taped up sensitive areas with the wrong tape.
He ended his days with bagpipes squeeling in his nursing home room, next bedhis Stoma shut . I ended up calling Dr. Dunn who I now wonder if was related to an Army PR person Dunn in the 1940s that knew of the spitfire pilots headed for Flint and Recreation at the Ambrose Bar and nearby park...also added into the Miller Rd to Florida and Waiting and Simpson neighboring addresses in Holiday with my aunts ex Mafia and all the Mafia Jack and my uncles and aunts found to be Scottish (for donations to charities?)

I was shut up quickly after the funeral (the rich in laws get a loat of penumonia wafted on the kiddo around the time my dad reached his end. My ex asked Kip Shehadi Capps to stay with him, I guess he could not take time off to stay with him. She and Elaine Yannow, the Syracuse Stage crowd and doctors wives wanting to move to Clearwater were all friends with Karen Ambrose now Anderson and their doctor friends. I had to go home to my sons pneumonia again I now really do think someone has Pneumonia in a bottle invention to make sure my son was sick for every trip so Kathi Mack could go or a friend of his, his sisters and my aunts many secretarial helpers into Jack nelson Genealogy with Sarah Spinto also wanting a way to get her children back from her Dallas ex husbnd. They stole my and my fathers property (knowing I was starting a project of finding the shipyard on my own...on my desk.) Jack has to have been part of the students walking through our houses from David and Karen Black new ancestry location for years.

I fcound not sue the school board, a Michaels took over as principal after I was there as a sub. Rumors of gay surrounded the principals offices maybe also friends of Bishops and Bradenton /Larson NY Design studio with many Cranbrook friends

I do believe Michaels have become Mike Bagnsco relatives (if not already) and Sorensons there were by the 2000's related to Jacks invented Swedish Tribe of Vikings. A Sorenson supposedly Utah research insisted on getting me the same things I asked not be sent Eton and Edmondson. that probably went with Young Louisiana bassed MacGregger. My dads suppposed Scottish name. (They took his MacGregger book there to their Ruby Nursing homes and Mahon doctors. I hope not Rubio's now to be part of more politicians and gong back to Cuba? Maybe with my uncle the troublemaker Bill Youngs Dr. Marante, and Adel Aikers of Birmingham I saw driving around or her daughter..probably all of the Goddess's are real estate people with the Simpson that started this with Tansleys Shanleys and Wilsons in Clearwater where they tried to have a boat business maybe moved to Maryland with my sister in laws Deitz and Young and Bagnasco boat and bakery friends in Chester Md. Where a debt company lost my money for me after moving from Florida when my relatives stole my mother's insurance from me..I needed to pay a lot of diaper and other medical and clothing bills.

The nursing home that did no phys therapy at all and left my dad in his bed sores while my Young relatives wateched (they lived in or near one when in Metarie) proobably was owned by my in laws, Youngs and their new glam beauty business Galante Thomas and by now related Mafia friends.

I would like to know if other ex family of both sides of Syracuse U divorces ended up being coached by Mrs. Bishop and her Young Catholic Charity plane to make sure the real 'family' made up by the Sacco Walkers? Jewish family's also getting related to actors. I won my divorce on paper and lost it to my relatives all sides and University business area and the Dome Charity or trusts.

While recovering from cancer and strokes trying to remove relatives...sometimes dads pain also had voices that woke him from sleep, he said my aunts voice screaming. I think it was her, at a contractors that robbed them both or a Sod company with a laser from their security and a Pappas (maybe archbishop Papadopolis relative by them through windows, maybe Nelsoni Everson Museum Laser group, Harrotunian or Bagnasco working with Boyce laser talker, Deaf Dancers or even Lund and Mitchell laser sound and dancers in Tarpon from USF dance...Tom Bagnasco had deaf dancer work with Mi School for the Deaf or FBI work he learned during the Bush campaign and a telephone company from junk parts. The Nartonis Macks in Detroit had a junk yard they had my ex's Safranic friends at NASA to help pick up equipment for the Phyllis Bagnasco and Tom Telephone company in Tarpon. I had the address of it and the Mt Clemens company stolen at Tropic Breeze in 2007 as well as my craft work.

They probbly do Mall and police hook ups there I think Gulf Mall is one of my father in laws. He was there once with horns on his head riding around my car in a scooter. Or his look alike at the Marine Park Publix store one day...in butcher outfit. Hope that was not my son being his father so his son by someone can be him. They have a song for all this at the Dunedin SAS Scottish club that had Fergusons and entertainers on the same plane that was supposed to be a vacation my mother paid only 2000 for, someone else had her 13000 supposedly lost years earlier.

In a word SU Advertising Music and Physics working on Subliminal sound with Mall grants. or Institute grants to save it from me and my son when my ex died of the cancer while he was being drugged to be mean enough to get rid of us for research.

I read about sound weapons in a weapons book I bought that was stolen. Some were just a small speakers with barbs that land in the stomah sometimes close to bones for a few months. The Institute. MacPherson run temp service gave me a few months work at the Institute. I got good looks at look alikes of my ex and friends, or their way to make money turning out papers for research doctors with Wendy and or Elaine doing writing and illustrations.

Or maybe just to get me pointing at people while they wrecked my things and my son

It was nearve wracking some researchers who looked like Jack and his education friends including Berj Harrotunian were also working putting eye creepers into horse shoe crabs tear ducts. I kept thinking, I do have that military horse shoe Bowman Seaforth Highlander pin...

I wish I was a better writer of love scenes, I could have made up a good novel horror story just on that one.

Karen had two other women to start with, they also danced with June Taylor dancers as subs for GM shows that were televised. Their mother a cosmetics salesperson at a very nice store, looked a lot like me including long hair with a curl on the bottom. Sandy and Sharon married Joyce Halkas husbands relatives and they were sometimes called Polish Mafia. Joyces husband was very successful he was a Post Driver for UPS in Kentucky or Florida. Sharon is still living I believe Sandy is dead. The Doctor husband's parents had a Chinese restaurant on third Ave close to the Ambrose Jazz bar and my cousin Bob WArncok and Dr. Ebert now house.

Karen and I went to modeling and finishing school/Nancy Taylor/maybe related to June Taylor (my mother knew her mother) and her florist stores in Dunedin.(The manager of NT School and her husband died in a propane leak ). I wonder whether that might be the connection to the Galante and Thomas beauty business and Miss MI Karen Black. I was a good dancer but I did not want to get into show business I wanted to go to college, art or jewelry teaching.

All of the modeling ladies (My Young cousins are Midels it is their children who die) and a lot of stewardesses knew each other. Many may have ended up in travel related business as my many sued sister in law did. They and the dancers going to Hollywood ahead of me or June Taylor spin offs like Dallas Cowgirls probably wanted to color up their background for some boat husbands. Sandy is dead many years,I have not heard anything of Anna Miller another Swartz Creek HS friend since I asked about her (no one saw her for years). She had a double here at Dial America and I thought it was her, that person Ginnie Schieff died in a hospital here when her phone or bell did not work. Sandy had a stroke that was so far into her head that doctors were not able to tell what caused her sudden death. ?
Anyone out there doing horror stories please feel free to use the idea. Was she a crab? getting a divorce, telling stories about their being mafias? they don't exist we all know that this is just a blog.

If anyone wants to use any of this please do also any stories about this type of tribe all waiting for the one rich guy to die and pass out the money...what if he finally dies and gives all his money to his clone in a switzerland guarded nursery? I don't have a disk drive after buying another computer...I have to have one that I can carry on my back the only safe place I have.

My ex was already trying to find a way not to go to doctors in the 80's when things just kept happening to him. The last was a doctor breaking glass tubes where they don't belong in some insurance work tests. I hate to think what they did to him after he was diagnosed with cancer.
Rodger was diagnosed and treated without my knowledge; the Tribe and SU Dome and Trusts had to move in on any insurance or the house...where Bell relatives (probably the Irish Serbians that met the Irish Police and my aunts fife band, wanted to make six lots...to live on or sell with the Fergusons or Motts interested as it was a prevention type farm. Or a place for the Catholic retreat to work on their doctors working with old Harding cancer green drink medicine from the Herb Gardens (70 kinds of trees).

My mother was driven insane by my relatives worrying her about my dad going to Ireland to find his shipard he only knew the way by sea. He bought a lot of very nice jewelry and it and a letter about it to me was stolen ith Kip Shehadi Capps help when they took a lot of my valuables in West Palm Beach...I was robbed here and thought of selling it all after asking my son what he wanted or where he was actually I still didn't know.

Dad wanted to get rid of all the Heatons Eatons and Edmondsons cluttering up his ancestry, and find the location. Sam Waiting his eight or ten years older, military service in Irish Guards,knew it but all their information was held in bombed Royal Orange buildings now bombed. Sams step son ex Coast Guard Glenn Tansley knew the Australian property and I think gave it to my cousins to bring in their relatives to swear to false genealogy for the Thomas's and then Macks Vannis Bells and anyone else that wanted to join a Nelson Lebanese and UN Bad country Tribe of investors. But,Sam did not what his Irish Catholic enemies (he had been on Military execution squads and hunts for IRA after murders) He did not want them to think of finding him for some fancy relative Sea Captains or way back vikings that might be related to Viking William, Scottish bandit king relatives over to help put down shipyard problems. All the property everywhere was butned by Germans or IRA in War. I don't think third Ave Flint Germans should have everthing of mine and my sons for a pack of Party Sailing
Germans related to black people that the scottish and irish want to teach pipes and drums and fifes too.

I don't feel like contributing to a student trust fund of the students that tried to move in my house and put barriers up so I could not get in. Then a gang of druid women looking for Barrow Goddess Druid background passing him around hoping to get in the costume box.

In the 70's and 80's I think the Nelsons, Harrotunians Scotts and others getting into RE and business here from Syracuse or flint, wanted to embarass me by embarassing my mother further. My aunts friends started in on her in Flint.

First her neighbors had her locked her up for chewing ice? (I guess they feared her breaking her teeth? the religions she gave to and cancer funds might lose some denture money. Or the students wanting to use it with older relatives looking for property or work wanted to use the house as a time share after she died..mostly Warnocks probably. One of my cousins sons was using Eric Allen Waiting as his name here. My ex's middle name was Allen.

My friends Elaine and Kip and my parents 'friends' all wanted their Florida house to drive to Scots House friday nights and Clearwater. I did not know my ex's staff had discovered Saltire and country dance with my sons cousins in Watertown. Including Kip
Capps and Karen Ambrose who got into business in Texas with the Thoma'ss probbly and a Aloe Business after she moved inon my ex husbands band of goddesses that used to jump the hot crucibles etc for the entertainment of the doctors and attorneys at the pours. My fri nights did not include any dancing ever. Every fri was pour entertainment night and every xmas was NY show with the Macks and Kransners and Nelsons. Kathy and the Cranbrook Miami crowd including escaping husbnds hiding out in Syracuse apparently if what I think was Bonnie Taylor was my sister in law and her married Miami boyfriend living at Presidential Plaza. Working on their gifting of a building and trusts that must have been short so me and my son had to go.

It was a little much to steal our valuables and money to make sure we never recovered somewhere else. Everywhere else was a giant web of business and mafia changing ancestors

To get my mother locked up they had her picked up and said she had to shower I assume they took her to the showes near the mental wards near the outide door and left it open...she went running home starkers and a Lombard reporter from Suncoast was right there to write it up. Clair Harrotunian was right there to tell me about it. Clair managed to get rid of my very good start at Bronze flashing jewelry and also saw to it someone else got my very best collage work shown at the new Thomas Gallery when it opened, no one saw it because I was not told I had to provide a guest list as my ex was also in the show.

I suppose pictures were taken of my siter in law in my tibetan dress that matched the one Sally Baker had on the daughter of Sir Stanley and friend of all the Lennons and famous brats also moved into my sea captains and Shipwright and I suppose creative MacDonald and NZ new Germany....????Mott Carrier Lombard and some African and Arab CAA princes all standing with Isreal and Palistine and Iranians all feeling very peaceful killing me and my son and anyothers that were having their lives and ancestors ripped from them as well as their son and my own work given to others inmy case. all for World Peach the Beauty Queen way ...

I suppose Clair and my in laws and Sarkis and his Copyright projects (if you change something it belongs to them not the person who worked on it for a year?) saw to the moving of my sculpture to Rodger's unknow to me studio in Dallas or Spain...where Kathy mack could use it.

(The Nelsons also harassed Mrs. Everson Director of the early 80's James Harathies wife....why I quit going to their house on holidays..there would be calls from her screaming at them about whatever Jack was doing to her and later laughter about what was to be at her feet when she dies or when she died in Dallas)/ I suppose arranged by the Bagnasco or Ferguson funeral people.

The Sculpture with Tex from Cranbrook or his girlfriend in a Vatican studio probbly helped her weld Bronze rods (I removed cages to welk supports around them) and I suppose Clair added another layer of paper (my lifetime of collage paper and designs had to be left, I had no place to leave anything or money while my attorneys DiCaprio and Alderman dragged the divorce over four years to make me buy a house with the proceeds so I would not bother the Tribe at my mother's...which they did not know was already in my hands. I had her durable power of attorney and anything they had her sign had to be signed by me since 1980.

I suppose my sister in law or a friend of Macdonalds a silkscreen expert crank oout silkscrens of my acrylic abstracts which are coopied.to sell like my dollhouse pastels and drawings to the Alderman Communty Hosptials as part of this Bank Design Hollywood 'Chase' Gang that helped from the start with all of this..

I suppose Advertising Chase Syracuse 70's knew Alaska Ambrose Coopers pre Dr. Anderson and their California Napa Valley friend with his own plane in the 60's. Both Airforce in Alaska when Karen married her high school boyfriend. They made a lot of movies for TV there and Christos Popadopolous also graduated with me and Rodger Mack in 1963 son of the Archbishop of NH was there. Tragically he was on the Lockerbie flight that went down.

Those funds are also part of this Tribal name change 'family'. I suppose now long lost in University trusts and RE.building new private schools to harass people for tuition and bookstore money with no jobs waiting at the end. A lot of houses on the block for their real estate brokers I assume.

Right after Rodger Allen Mack was made head of the Art Department I believe. was when my mother's big wipeout socially came.

Rodger was deposing Ainsley Burke (his cousin or nephew Chevie Chase) His first wife Barbara was a Duffy and a wigmaker in NYC.

I was upset that they were making my poor old mother look worse and worse especially as now I knew the Swansons and Macks, Youngs were moved into the area also my ex husbands Serbian relatives. Jack Nelson had been working on this for years with his doctor friends and playpals and Dr. Atkinson and Rodgers NASA co worker Safranic were in mother's house with Mormons and Warnocks...they had Swedish ESP meetings...Brits were all on their way having fun trips to Casadaga? for their tea readings...always have been but I did not know Capps Yannow and my aunt and their Landmarks study psycics and their old houses with Rodger Scotts Landmarks people were busy making up thins to find in old houses.

Interesting how that Creativity and ESP study (not to be found on paper) Richard DeVore and his Cranbrook people involved me in at Flint Jr College...has been used all these years. U of M (Simpsons Philadelphia cousins of my fathers (Gordon Simpson) and Mallory Simpson U of M and Cranbrook with Youngs? or Motts and Ballenger Stadium funders, Julia Thomsons and my aunts new CZ's going Scottish German with Booth Stewart polish to Scottish? My aunt admitted joining her English Sister in law making her Boogh Stewart relatives teaching at Wayne State Scottish German from Polish German. I suppose the Duffys joined my dads aunt the salvation army Middletons Detroit Sal Army captains.

While police yawn and drmp robbery reports including those with photos, and tell me I am crazy when I complain about people talking on my phones also same for my Ohio divorced friend...she left with nothing after working in a restaurant catering business and never heard fromsix children she raised. Her newest pilot husband turned gay right after she stopped taking alimony, her first Lodi Ohio near macks husband made her drive the tractor to the store locking up five cars.

These fine farmer folk and food business are great backers of Nixon and Bush. Especially Bush Texas...with his actor the 'Walker' playing CIA off screen. The Ohio to right across from my childhood home MallThomas's choice was Nixon. You would think he would have had their prototype of phone and computer fun maybe Richard Rosenbloom CAA daddy owned all of Motorola LA where the Youngs made up a lot of Eton Plantation Young specials for Tribal sea captains. You would think he could have found and friend the Watergate people. They sure ruin a computer or stop a car dead. Wipe out batteries I will attest to it.

I wonder about the suicide of a boy called Cunanan? from the Barret ?? private school background. That may not be the right name, when I retype (when I get a computer I can carry around) I may find old news articles. I wondered at the time about him as that school Barret? also had Fulbright students there in the 1964's. My ex seems to have met Michaels or Bagnasco friends in teaching and medicine that followed his family here also. Who has his trust.

I wonder if New Port Richey Mormon Attorney MacPherson, who has Lisa MacPherson and her mother's money with a Scottish surname aunt? also has his...? The Waller and Mitchell office would not give me back a copy of my father's will after my mother's death. Even tho they wrote two power of attorneys for me. One in 1980 and another in the 90's when I wanted to be sure she wanted me to do her medical decisions. I even took a med Transcription course and ward secretary course to make sure I was more capable.

Mromon Attorney macpherson was doing my mother's taxes and also had written some kind of will start that my mother had never seen and it was unsigned when I found it in her desk...about the time she got more insurance which was stolen. And after someone changed her burial plans. My dad was not buried as he stipulated in his will they just did not do it. I was not told.

Whatever my aunt has put away stolen from me or my son she expects to be taking care of it. (They stole huge sculpture, small scultures from West Palm, african and pre columbian art work I brought here when my ex refused to even make any decisions.

She and Jeri Nelson expects to be taking care everything they can take fromme in the future with Wendy Kline and Clair Harrotunain and the Queen of Ireland My sister in law Polish Serbian Kati Mack and the new Galbraith Braids, Bonnie bell and her dozen or so Bell children.

My son is kept secret from me with no money or space of his own after living a rather upper middle class life with his mother and father. Diana Banks was handed his little high school band to manage and I assume she has her hands in his pocket by trust as they all must have sold all the things I could not carry: or what was stolen, or left for my son for someone...

I wonder whos children they will be landing on next at their charity parities with everyone trying to wear their best golf hat or visit their gallery where my ex's sculpture proveded the Salman?

Whose child will be trampled by this pack of supposed liberals? who will they be stealing clothing for and wrecking cars to stand next to another's art work? I supply these Mormon and Catholic relatives with my art supplies too. They just walked in and took what they wanted.They can all have wine or tea with the Directors in California reunions CA, SU and St Lawrence with all their invested Ponzi (dare I say Pansy) Wasp me, artists attorneys and doctors?

The same Private school owners that moved my ex around making foundys and rich people playgrounds...I think to make sure he didn't get famous, might interfere with his sister and family and my aunt and cousins and their British makovers.

When my parents came to visit Syracuse in the 70's [ A few years after I refused to let my child/ son marry a brain damaged Thomas..to use my ancestry (did cousin Bob Warncok do the deed?] I have asked since?): Teddy had to had to get his little brown suit (an old one of Rodger's) and march over with dad to a supposidly pre planned Bishop (creativity) meetings..sometimes they took sleeping bags). I think to drive home the family was all that counted and making sure the grandson of the person being robbed (my dad and me) of every ancestor would not learn any 'secrets' ,the Ferguson and Youngs, Vanni Thomas Macks, Harrotunians Nelson s Davidsons or Powell Rice?joining the big deals in Hollywood, research doctors, and their Wendo Kline Bradenton CAA money or the Nelson /Storch mistress of the big deal in Arts and Syracuse stage beautiful people could not make go away from their tribal make believe family.

This false ancesty theft family started with a U of M false psych test that I took in 1960s. Ibelieve was engineerd by the Karen or David Blacks, Richard Devore or psych wife and planning committees at Cranbrook and Flint Jr College. (Planning to find a Saaranin or Mott to build? around trusts.

The plan was to use up a bush of middle class women's lives to get money for stadiums and backgrounds to sell.


I will wonder when I die what computer will whir out a whole UN of ancestors,put there by Jack Nelson, his Spanish ex Spanish Army Architect friend's computer Everson Museum funsters moving to Dallas, nut farmer families back home and a Nelson Mormon Ponzi working with the Catholic church that started it...Kennedy publicity visiting or living in Arkansas 1960's possibly Berrigans and Clarks that had been at the Bobby Sands starvation for the Catholic church. They thought it was time for a reluctant Mesiah and elected my son to give them his life his educationand everything he had been promised by his grandparents and father and my parents.

{take out:There should be a government mail/post office and telephone company.

A McNichols fell out of the sky recently in the Tampa area Airplane accident. Reminded me that Nelly Mc or MacNichols was my grandfather's second wife and it was my aunt Isabelle the last in her family, at home with her...and her two or three sons. They were also known to Sheriff Short here and before possibly related to my childhood friend Grace Short. Sheriff short and Sheriff Wolf may have joined in a bit of millionaire deputy activity with my aunts Irish Cops.,,in the reforming of Jack Nelson and the Mafia.

Grace and I were at the cabin of one of the Greggers who also had been a German in a German concentration camp. He also knew the way of the 2001 prisoner in this town being fleeced perhaps after they decided to use my dads names in some CIA NZ fun with John MacDonald or a Wild Bill Donovan of Buffalo while writing up the dos and don'ts of the new NZ Australian CIA from one Parkhill , Robert possibly added to a pack of Parkhills made up of Waiting ancestry when Mr. Hill of SU publicity came on board the MacGregger treasure ship in the PR office 80's Syracuse. Sheriff short has had his investigations before with millionaire deputies I am sure my ex sister in law and Karen Black look great in their police or CIA outfits.

One or two Duffys , Mr Gregger or Gregg and Youngs and Fergusons are still working with all the bandsmen and workers getting jobs through my father in law and Thomas's in Ohio when Flint MI fell. I guess my relatives bought a big part of SU.

My son and art work should not have gone with their check to Mrs. DOME Sacco and her eraser in the District Attorneys office.

My ex's cousin John Vanni was quite a cut up at Oberlin College Ohio after he met my cousin Bob WArncok and future Dr Ebert, Scots house Sefa and the Blacks. It has a Scottish study area. One of my ex's friends there was a Nichols and one of his condo builder friends was a Nichols in NYC (He tried to get my ex drunk and into a gay leather bar in NYC).

I know my cousin Bob Warnock who worked for Hamady food store for years...after he supposeidly cut off his three fingers being a butcher trainee...maybe he actually joined several mafias was my thought. He probbly hung out with Karen Ambrose after hours when they thought of tricks to play on me..or when he came to help carry my uncle Bill home to his parents porch-by police car. Bill Young also had a rare blood which he gave. when called how he came to know Daltons in Tarpon and Rochester and Syracuse hospitals if he was there with the Young girls and their planes to famous golf courses.

Bob Warnock and Karen Ambrose must have hung out with a now Okla homa coach Joe Sefa that dated Miss MI Karen Black. Cranbrook grad student David Black won so to speak the CREATIVITY ESP study U of M. (I came in after him). I suppose I should be stirring a boiling pot of frogs.

I guess my in laws and my cousins, Blacks moved to Ark then Rochester Syracuse area with the Youngs (Suzi Hare) and CAthoic Charity planes. Food business and Bob Ebert was then Dr. Ebert joining with his dads pharmacy with some famous ex mafia names...

Australia does call everyones friends a Mob.

They became family and rode around in planes and had famous people's children to drive them around (handicapped) right up to the restaurants door and jobs for actors, and anyone else...while they Jack and his free Everson first color copier cranked out copies of all my parents pictures and papers... to change the Mob's ancestry.

Here in Pasco Co FL Jack had my aunts and uncle Bill Young's Flint Fife and Drum Police band (one a KKK patrolman ex Flint and shoe salesman probbly has dads Blue shoe pin i last saw it in a bank that was getting construction done. I think Sellers Roofing must be part of John Sellers plan to trade for a doll house to get all the collections I had for the 'family[.

No one was left out reforming. I bought presnts and books they were not delivered. If insured not looked for.

Bill Young my uncle was hoping to be a Bill Walker (a hated member of the Simpson household) maybe ex australia? in Philadelphia ...I suppose...

No one in Pasco would remove the Young relatives from the house when my dad asked them.
I think Bob Warnock (old Bob( was given a lot of credit for my dads work with charity for Masonic homes they refused my dad living there, to make up for Saginaw masons blackballing my father in law.

Possibly Warnocks brought Proctors here through Australia from Scotland. I have been collecting scraps since they started sending them. but mine were split with others. They and my aunt and their relatives have no right entering to take ones I bought here from books for my aunts excuse me evil scrap booking with my photos.

One of my mother's Scottish cousins relatives, owned or was employed by the Scots Magazine how they wrote a lot of books about the MacGreggors and Spainish Main and Spainish lost off Ireland during the Civil War?

My mother worked at the Galbraith food stores in Scoland (I have her decoratd papers) a Dr Galbraith visited when I was not home, 990's with a Redpath from a Boca RAton (Roders other NY Boca, gallery, Sid Doych his father Russian CIA in papers...(Redpath married Indian Am or Indian,? English. Rodger walked on SU travels to my aunts new ancestry. I or my son traveled no where. Now the Bell/ California Braids of the 'family' :Polish Irish to Scottish Irish? from Ranch Mobile Park CWR with same names as Colonial Hills 70's

I wonder "Who did Leonard Swanson my godfather marry? after my aunts divorce, the swashbuckling swede photographer working with uncle Andrew Young at Flint Jr College teaching fencing. Jack Nelson was a champ fencer in the area...he also was a left handed fencer....He married an Ethnic model? anybody know what ethnic?

It does appear that all of Flints photographers old records were all available from the storage family must be King Simpson and King Advertising and Law also Rodger's gallery...

Jack went a alabastering in Michigan after his dismissal and heart attack problems...possibly for Sculpture Assocaites in NYC or base makers (Alabaster MI has very weak veined alabaster. But possibly where he met Wendy Kline, NH Alabaster CO? (natural cooking stones and lights in wood furnaces). Not sure of that but Lawrence Schmeckibeir who was writing on his wife's Polish noble ancestry and Faberge collection was there with the Archbishop Pappadopolous.

Mary Mack who seems tohave inherited a foundry in Ohio that probbly turns out bronzes for Cranbrook artists and sculptors closeby or evan as far as Dallas and Tex Schwitz friends Fl Friends that all know the Merrits that my ex and Mary met in their year marriage. The Thomas's could not stand her Circus family owning background. She is probably my aunt as me relative also..Bring on those that were maybe Wendy as the natural food driver turned lace designer with my ex's help and his copier lens. to turn things into patterss.

Ok all you reeking haggis MacGreggers, Buchanans MacDonald and Mott natural food people..so you are working on a plant cure for Cancer. Can't you use your own names and give me back my work and knowledge of whether he is dead or alive while creating a poor family to be whatever background you have rejected...and your plant cure for Cancer?????

Mrs H you're also a bad boy.

I would like to at least know how my son is around all these invested attorneys and doctors robbing me for my Flint Scots house cousins and their friends and everyone they brought here to be my relatives by my dads and Simpson side.

I love blogs I hope this one is not bought and shut down like the AOL one was.

No comments: