Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Jersy Krasner? Why on phone bill 90's

I always wondered why NJ was on my divorce papers, final in April 1987, no paper sent to me for two years...received after attorney request.

I believe Mr Oscar Krasner was part of Jack Nelsons Mormon/Hollywood Flint investors family, working with Flint Jr College/Cranbrook investors, surrounding business...helping foreign students invest in the USA and finding them suitable wives, especially Sorority girls, I was not in one but knew those who were. I didn't have time to pledge I think a friend was going to put me up but I really didn't know much about them at the time.

I believe Mr Ted Mack and Kathi Mack took over the handling of my ex husbands (Sculpture and teaching, after his Fulbright Award) with Carrier, Mott, MacDonald CIA help?also moving to Australia NZ 1960's) career when Jack Nelson'd Swartz Creek convenience store gas station and misisters on Bishop AP and my aunts Bagnasco family decided to change my background to her English sister in law and Young names.

I was robbed of silver framed photographs of my and mostly mother's wedding clubs and pictures I had of my dads family, in the 1990's. When I lived in New Port Colony New Port Richey, there was a Jack Nelson Look alike who also lived there with a younger Uncle...he could have been a Galante or Bagnasco,one of the other Education Italian Mafia related family here with restaurant connections or catering. Rendasi Montreal relatives escaping problems in Montreal. Another spelling was aligned with the Bonnannos.

Some one made calls during that visit, I was at the nearby grocery store. The phone calls (I assume Nelson children or their friends from England or my aunt asking what to take) went to a
Mr Fred Krasner 69 Spring Street Ramsey NJ 07446's number (on my phone bills the next month) That address was the one that came up when I did a reverse number searach). I may still have the phone bill but it is in a pack papers in a very wet location right now.

I would not be surprized if the Gallery and other post Fulbright NYC transportation and gallery (Fulbrights had a show of several pieces of their work in a NYC show) Public Relations people (Jacks Nelson Advertising and PR Haiti, CAA and my aunts Black Singing group at Flint Jr college and(U of M doctors. Simpson PR U of M ) friends had the idea of asking a customs man to hold my son, to get money to pay a bribe. My ex was stopped with me and my son getting off the Fulbright return boat. The customs man said he would require money to make sure my ex's bronzes would not end up in the ocean.(maybe the idea of one of the Galante's Lucciano etc people that ran the NYC docks related to my aunts Bagnasco's thought of it).

My parents were the only ones we supposdly knew in NYC meeting us. My ex stayed with the customs man holding my infant son... I was sent to my dad to get at least $400 to pay him the bribe. They had to cut their stay in NY. I did not know my in laws were also on the way to handle the transportation.

My dad already lost his car when he gave us his new car as a wedding gift, he drove my older convertible, my last two years of college. My ex did not sell it when he got the Fulbright (which I helped him compose and type). He sold it to Mr. Safranik his Birmingham MI, GM designer friend at NASA design for 500. My dad still owned $3000 on the car.

I have been robbed ever since, and then my son, of everything, including my ancestry. Also robbed of my own work to pass out to people working with Cranbrook and SU. They took my life and gave it to Kathy Mack and Nelson Genealogy also everyone working on genealogy Flint to Hollywood, then in last years to everyone moving south from Flint and adding those Clair Harrotunian and my aunts convinced to come to this country: Using property that I should have owned in Australia,.

I am tired of not knowing where my son is for 20 years, possibly waiting to be butchered (three attempts by the time he was 18) by an Investment group Flint Hollywood then South with new ancestors...including Alderman Hospitals and the TAmpa Gen staff that worked with this pack of Mormons, Catholics and doctor's an investment 'family' buying Pasco Co and FL medical jobs after taking over my in laws millions and making them MacGregger and Buchanan. This happened after my Cranbrook instructors DeVore and a painting instructor got me to Cranbrook: Possibly after asking John macDonald or Karen Black and Joe Sefa's Vatican related University friends and Cranbrook joining to invent a Saaranin to build a underground library and and Road. My Young in laws one maybe going to Cranbrook after Barbara grad in 77 helped to help break Cranbrook's no building trust by finding a Saaranin to change it.

My relatives and a band of women especially those around Rodger Scott Thomas's in Ithaca and Baker friends in Song Mountain and a groupof women joined to Karen Anbrose and her Texas aloe businesshave and goddess crucible jumpers from the Syracuse Publishing - Art Studios getting into catering benefited by having free Scottish salmon for their menus from trades of my ex husbands sculpture. I assume made by Oscar or Fred Krasner trading my ex husbands things for Scotting salmon to be used for catering by Youngs and his worshipping students.

I also benefited from trades from my ex husband but they have in general been objects stolen by students and family from my houses storage and trailer before and after my divorce for for 46 years. They also stole my art work especially the very best work from a Cazenovia show with my ex that was seen by no one.

The have achieved this by the new Macks sponsoring entertainment, shows, beinging my cousins familys to the states to be my dads relataives, making up a pack of false genealogy apparently useful to John MacDonald Sr and Jr and benefiting funds to stadiums, building funds and gifts to police for pipers and meat plates for their funerals and banquets.

I want to know what the reformed Polish and Italian Mafia, Clairs Harrotunian's came over to the US with the Shah, Jacks came to the USA with CIA from Haiti or U of M Medicine to cure Yaws then Cancer...and all new phony Turk relatives of Clair H and REP NY Nancy Hoffmann as Jeri Nelson relataives Swartz Street Turks joining Ambrose Bar and Warnock new Scottish Ferguson Dance family...have done with my son after they all joining Flint and the Mafia good or bad moving South.

I would also like my step cousin, Gulf Harbors New Port Richey FL and Arizona, ex job director here in Pasco Co in the 70's and 80's who got all this mob jobs... Glenn Tansley... to come up with the location of the shipyard that was Sam's last, I was not told about it or given location before my things I inherited from Sam awere given to my male cousins,,,no relation...while Mr Tansley was making his million with the restaurant mafia of Holiday University mafia of Thomas going Thompson.

As well as the location of the Australian property (I want to have the same information the forgers started with Jack for when hopeflly this band of professors and attorneys turned into a family by SU History Art Legacy, Kathi Mack and Syracuse Stage Art Storch and his Martin and Attorney Sidney Manes started in Theo's Third Grade... might be caught when their dr and professor ponzi goes bottom up...as many others have.

I suspect a lot of other doctors on Third Ave that were restaurants joined the Swartz Street people who joined my ancestry with Karen Ambrose and my cousin Warnocks doctor friend Dr. Ebert and whoever else started this with the Simpsons or Tansleys in Flint and Clearwater Bradenton with the Wilson Gun Sight inventors and my aunt Isabelles German in laws and step brothers.
I am tired of this

No comments: