Friday, July 24, 2009

NELSON in RAF costume Con CAN SU studios to be one of my aunts RAF boyfriends in genealogy forgery 70s with Warnock cousin and RAF Flint 40s

Theo, this is partly a letter to you. I doubt that you have found this blog..but here goes.

I have to have a different non Nelson address to send you mail. I will not include mail in gifts to daughter or comments with gifts.

Jack Nelson was probbly supposed to be one of three Airforce Pins US and RAF that I was supposed to have to replace my aunt's air force pins. She was engaged to several RAF visitors to Flint and I suppose her step brothers or uncles broke them up. She did not want the Bagnascos to know about the pins at my mother's house.

The PR clean up and switch me for my aunt along also changing myancestors and clubs for theirs starting with PR writers for entertainers from Flint and Ohio going to Hollywood or Texas cowgirls etc.

Why Kathi had to be Jobs daughters queen not involved with Cranbrook Goddesses in Birmingham that closed down St Dunstans before I got to Cranbrook Academy after they met this group around Carriers and Mott businesses Ohio and MI. Where Jack and others were PR for foreigners. including doctors and professors.

Jack was already with U of M PR and Haitian consul including professors and doctors at Cranbrook Flint and U of M. Where he met my dads Cousin's Simpson family, then Youngs looking for any cure at Montreal Gypsy miracle church and Haitian Doctors that cured Yaws. Ivan powell is probably a Marcelain (means witchdoctor according to a Haitian book I bought after I rememberd jack left one book for us to read. After your dads friend met the French woman a wife of Pierre in Cazenovia who translated his books from French to English. I bought some first editions of his poetry when I had nothing to do here. Wonder what happened to Ivan Powells white wife after he divorced her. He called himself Ivan Tors when I met him at a party at the Euclid house before Jeris Professor dad died and they moved to Comstock. Their friends with antiques joined Penn Parkhills they made up in Australia with Waranocks police or Scots Magazine people meeting Alderman and Wendy Kline and this FL nY MI doctors investment group that then included the Macks and Vannis.
all educated guesses but educated......and over 20 years of looking back trying to see what happened to our lives.
Karen Ambrose joined Hamady people (Warnock and Sefa and Ebert from Hanady, Scottish and Flint Playhouse group also probbly with Melanie and other Scottish maybe including Sondra Mahon usually in Metarie...Jim Youngs step daughter. All around Flint Park and 3rd and 5th Ave Rich and poorer kids that must have met Jacks clients and clients of PR for other bands at after hours parties in a Cemetary.
Karens dad's car was in the shop and she asked me to drop her off. I did not stay and did not see any other people or cars..only one time. They may have turned into the bunch that Kip Capps talked about in a Fayetteville park. turned into Goddess group maybe when Mary Mack who did sets for Syracuse Stage was there with Toby.

I think Jack wore his RAF costume (or one of RAF Flint or Warnocks cousin once removed? RAF and wore it to the studio halloween costume parties then maybe flew down, leaving the Can early to be at a Miami Warlock's (Big Advertising Man before I got here) and Lady Vandercars parties in New Port Richey area (Sod Viking house). He was hoping to use the rooms they built maybe trailer with furniture they duplicated to make Jack one of my RAF boyfriends with his Engbritson or Lewin names he used to use phones on campus. With all the Krasner US and Canadians helping change him to Swedish English RAF with Hoffman actually Barbara Hancock as Eric HOffmann and Mrs. Bishop in from the start with investments. To be at least three of my aunts RAF engaged to boyfriends of the 40's 50's to present as they returned but did not marry her. She was very pretty as a young girl just a little short for professional movie work herself.no excuse but I think I am putting this together educated guesses but these med people are killing people to give other people the names or SS of their monkeys. educated guess and Dr. Thompson of the 70's as an example.

Syracuse girlfriends of married proffesors met the bored Sirs and their FL 'friends' at these parties out in the sticks from St Pete.???? I think the Van Der Car died in the 80's his wife the Lady is not written about that I can see. In Pasco somewhere with a sod roofed house so has to be out in the country.

I will not send anything else to you after the trains at your address. I will get you a mail box for Nov. DEC if you give me any location you can pick things up without Jeri or Warnock distributing some or all of it.
I do wish you and your daughter well, I assure you and know you are trapped since I could not take your dads new personality and deeds. As I say I think he was drugged but I could hardly say that if he wanted to keep his job. I thought when I got the divorce I would be able to get a job...to theselast few years. I did not know about all this employment control of Alderman Deitz Pritchard and Rodger Scott....

I will not be any part of a class action suit after all these women and men let me twist in the wind and put you in danger while I do their research or try to figure out how this around college investment group mis-used their faculty/ If you want me for a witness someday fine. If Kathi wants to pay us what she owes us, you a million and me my 120,000 tax paid and in Swiss bank cash. ..I will take this blog off. But my cousin Warnock is not gong to use my dads ancestry or Glenn Tansley and will continue to try and sue him and Ebert to that end. They did this with Kathi and Alderman Deitz money..some kind of investment ponzi that is really hurting right now.

I need to make sure you were not on the Lockerbie plane to add their money to the pot. or cauldron....Just saw a really bad classic voudu film in the 70s it had a nude version too. Kind of work they may have hda to do pre bible film belly like dancing. I have never had a free ballet or modern dance class offered even Zumba....so it is easy over years of 'friends' like I had to go from ballet to zumba I expect poles to arrive soon at the gym. I don't dance or date for so many years it doesn't matter anymore but I know it matters to you.
Mom. I wish we had to sell everything I guess and I wish they had given us cash not tied to the Mack especially Vanni food businesses with Thomas beauty that joined the Hollywood and millionaire, band backers, dictator and voudu club investment that gave to charity for cover.

No comments: