Friday, July 31, 2009

Spanish/lline up of names : Nelson/Ambrose farms CA/TX false genealogy start for dancers actresss Flint also start of Desmond/Ormond?KKK sheriffs

I am tired of John MacDonalds Kangaroo Court against doctors and prof'essors, family for ancestor theft and to get donations to NZ and Australia CIA or performing arts: Development of small colleges with a base of 50's MI NY Italian Polish, Irish, Mafia and International dictators going into business with a huge Polish Mafia group starting in Swarz Creek MI Ark.and Detroit with money going to Motts and Carriers beginnings then flying around on Charity planes thanks to my jealous thief Warnock and Bagnsco cousins and their Stots House FL MI and Sefa Black 50's henchmen...Charity and social groups with no money base as economy declined.

I still need proof that my only son Theo Desmond Mack Sept 16, 1963 is alive and not murdered by all my cousins and (British ex RAF, Armenian turk etc (IAN's) name changers and smelly immigration papers. Then my names grabbed as having no heirs by NZ false start names John MacDonald Jr and Jack Nelson/Spanish architects. I would like to know if my son is alive or dead because he is supposed to be dead for all this to come about.

I believe Karen Ambrose Cooper met Nelsons when a Swartz Nelson moved to California to be a plant grower. Then all got into the Nelsons ancestor theft for Flint Actresses and dancers and it was joined by women married to my aunts once ? Mafia family that became part of my aunts international private school false genealogy. She or her English sister started it by making her have ancestry (with my aunt or Bob Warnock and Thomas's Eberts-third ave doctors at her dads gambling after her mother's bar closed) . Then they helped my millionaire relatives use my art work and genealogy, giving bad Haitian or polish genealogy to put in the place of mine.


A joke of the Nelsons making me (the daughter of a gentlemen in the past and engineer designer for GM , the son of a English shipwright) into a Spanish Haitian harlot by the time they get finished or Irish Spanish inkeeper's relateve daughter that became a spy (Eaton) to go with my uncleJim Young and Louisiana SU false plantation garbate by Jack and Sarah Spinto and my uncles mahon and duffy friends. It all went with the people at the Ambrose Bar, doctors from third Ave and Swartz Creek that went to the ambroses to gamble. They came to Florida after meeting the Wallet Bells in Real Estate in California and also met the Mafia restaurant people CA NY and Montreal going south afater being cleared of Bannonno connections in Mafia due to mispelling of names.

Their Mormon friends added them into old Ponzis going on and the docs and profs of SU probably dropped their SS making their wives have nothing when they went on to their trophy wife from the shirt ironer.

I am not supposed to leave this area where all the real work went on from other states, people using new names here and flying in on private religious or business planes. I have to die when my aunt does because the funeral people don't want to be caught nor do the doctors. All seem to have friends to get them drugs to keep up with their new younger wives and girfriends that are not medical AMA drugs that can kill them or make them laughingstocks. Only ex wifes have that spot and their children.. Why they are involved possibly in ancestor changing and aloe business with the Thomas and Galante beauty supply's.

I believe my ex husband after Tex (Schweitz)our Cranbrook teacher introduced him to more Spain and Mexico Texas than had Jack Nelson and the Everson Director or Jacks architect friend he decided to use his name spanish style in this area and be Allen Rodger Allen Mack Actually if it was corrected later on in life he would use his mother's real name (his mistake???) MacGregger From Mack. That way he could get the other house I liked here when I had to buy one on Green Key where I did not know at the time the Nelson Mormons lived.

He probably took the 1000 that I sent my son to come down (after Mr Alderman refused to send me any money from the house sale in NY for over a year...to put 1000 to hold it. They had a renter in a second house on the property that would have paid for it. I guess the Bells decided to have him be Mr. Allen and buy it. That was the name of the mailbox. A guess

But what I am getting to is my son may have to use his name Theo Desmond Mack in some reverse order that I have to ask about at my next Spanish lesson. I t will be Theo Waiting (my name first) or mMack Or if he is being held by a KKK from my aunts band (even as a wife) It might be Theo Mack Desmond combinations to go with Irish Fitzgerald Desmonds to Ormond a great house in Ireland.

While I await the next development in my ex husbands family's railroad of my son and I by all my cousins and relataives waiting to go on their free medical.....

I believe the Macks met Oscar Krasner by way of their name and background changer from Flint MI area Jack Nelson also consul of Haiti and probbly the PR of Haitian and other students at Flint Jr. College.

My ex traded a precolumbian sculpture and aftrican things that I thought were fakes for one of his best sculptures. As precolumbian little men are not supposed to be in the country it was to stick him with me when I got to close to mexico so they could use it to raid my storage for other 'stolen' articles,,,,anything they decided belonged to my sister in law who won my ex and my divorce. Probably after she met a forger or late print seller sent down to see us in Arkansas, we bought one little Dali which I also had when I left because my ex just ignored a divorce for five years. He could not be bothered. With no information on his salary etc I made his buddies bar bill in New York my alimoneny $650 which would not even cover a lot of the charges most people had to provide for an ex wife in our area. Including hair, and vacations and in his case one new sculpture (my pick) before every show.

Instad as my sister in law had started a silkscreen business with the forger we met in Arkansas down from Mntreal/New York. They planned to not only steal my original work but sell it after reproducing it as news Royals' for NZ and Australia use.

So I hope Cathy has a lot of people watching her and her businesses including improper use (theft) of my art work, then reporducing it and sellin g it..

If my cousins son was using the name Eric Allen Waiting (From Eric Allen Waranock) he may havbe been posing as my ex husband using his names the Spanish or Mexican way or saying he was as Rodger Allen. with Eric as his and my son.

Covered up by USF all this time while they try to give me a stroke or heart attack destroying my art work and property no idea what they are doing to my son.

Since I tried to send an old dollhouse through Jeri nelsons address I have had three payments asked for by one creditor and now a second to another as my in laws and their banks try to ruuin any local credit, tey are afraid I will get a car to leave my house and get out of their paid for Pasco County employment ponzi created by my step cousin's helping my male cousins into my names and Australian property to steal all of my father, mothers and my collections. Which they already did. Now they have to get me in a hospital where one of their doctors wanting the treatment for their own family will have one of his incompetant Thomas employees kill me with a computer or orderly/nursing error. Sorry no will do.

Sorry this is already having letters drop off etc. Karen Ambrose's name will not copy on the sentence that says she met all this gang out in Hollywood when she was introduced probably by the Nelson that got into growing /ag. in California. then started doing Flint actress dancer false genealogy changing my ancestors to theirs. Sorry Karen but my friends son was murdered out in California and I don't know where she is and I am hoping my son did not get the same cure for snoopy sons trying to use their own mothers storage.

No comments: