Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hope to see son on computer someday know he is alive

While whoever stays on my computer (some nights if I get up, nothing goes on)..digest everything I have written for a week....I think I paid someone who took a class after me-while they stretched graduation over their year stay, they took my picture I had to take if I went to graduation with a wide angle lens I think worst one ever....three years ago., I did not want to pay that for three years but they ignored any letters, calls. Then reorganized to join up with USF law, I suppose Sarkis with whatever this exercise is.Copyright law says Kathi can take anything she wants as long as she just changes the work by signing her name I supppse.Webster was named after a Philadelphia school, maybe. Law Mr Toby there was also in pictures at my parents (all stolen as was my Saltire room at Tropic Breeze) He probbly knows the women who did Bobs genealogy and antique gifts...after Glenn Tansley started takeing them when I went to Cranbrook.Dad and Mother's Thompson friend (actually she was a librarain ((Czeck ) where the Flint Band practiced when not at the Dom Polski-same Flint Park closeby that all lived around. Julia nad Charles Thomson of fifth ave flint...The one the Strongsville Cocaine dealer FL now reverend Detroit wanted to be and stole things as soon as I took them to my present storage he must have got the first storage now working on second. Julia was the most Scottish of all CZ's just like your grannie.I guess Charlies ex wife May is on the other side of the fleecing of anyone divorced in this county.She ws furious that my mother and dad had Julia in the house after Charlie divorced her to marry her. She had severe asthma.Finally got a job in a store Flint probably knew the Chinese Doctors wife or mistress that worked where my mother bought a lot of things and one was related to Joyce Halkas hoodie, he got to be the head of a package delivery service in Florida.They know I still have some teeth left maybe..including the big bridge that Dr Kramer got all maybe a stunt man trick with a stunt man from Hollywood. I didn't hit the dash at Sears Syracuse, when he slammed on the brakes, I had your chair in my seatbelt....After that Dr Cramer started giving me yellow fillings (to match my darker aunt? as soon as the Irish police band Flint mi and the goddess -get rid of your wife Nelsons and Kathi Bonnie Karens gang showed up in Syracuse with the Hollywood dolls and Blacks... Kramer traded me for a painting with Viking runes in it about that time. Anyway he replaced all the gold in those teeth with a bridge that I will have to go to Mexico to afford to get rid of the burned in wiring. He was driving around here too when I first came down with a woman with the same piled up hair as a lot of women in Col hills had.I will not be paying for anything for the Swartz Creek the future fuckers of doctors and professors or sons mill. The Serbian Irish concentration camp (Your aunt Ceil and Tommie wsatched their people attack lessons while your grannie turned over the jewish babie with her tractor: Whatever she told with the slivoviki flowing she also told Bob Warnock and all those cheap irish cops that hung around with Bill Young and the Drunks at the Ambrose Bar, black and white. Some maybe Jacks Haitian client when he was fencing with Andrew.(how he met them?Before Jeri or Clarks or their mistresses find something to do with anything I sent you, please be sure to tell them that Dr Cramer got any gold left in my teeth...in case they are sending in Hollywood Blacks or Toby's stunt manto make sure I am not finding any gold in teeth falling out.I will send nothing through the Nelson Ambrose Anderson Ferguson Indian Concentration Camp door, I am sure the Swedish RR workers of FL taking trains through Indian villages with really flimsy marriage records that wre fouond by the wonderful Nelson family..to find all their Indian Princess with all the English and Swedish Pins......Hope to see you around goddesses with my computer camper someday.

No comments: