Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do SU Secretaries follow family of faculty changing transcripts when parents of faculty give buildings?

Syracuse University has kept a cloak of secrecy around the secretarial staff that could have changed transcripts as my sister in law decided to be reborn as me after my aunt possibly did the same thing in the fiftys. Her Scottish education was not sufficient for her to join her brothers assisting phys ed staff teaching fencing and music.

All of my attorneys while living on an estate or to my losing houses and condo have worked with my relatives and in laws and their investment companies. Perhaps this blog will force someone to tell me and my son what they are up to next.

The high and mightly secretary at SU was a model and dress designer but left school at or before 15 to marry Jack Nelson a advertising man and consul to Haiti and other non UN countries. He wanted to teach at a University. The now chancellors secretary(to get rid of pesky calls in a situation the chancellor did not want to see) was married to the Nelson advertising man when she was 15, Jack was from the Flint MI area as was myself and my now ex husband Rodger Allen Mack. Jack wanted a job at SU from Madison Ave advertising NYC. Jery the hot looking child of SU Illustration advertising family was a child model of womens fashions. They started their family and their first child died in Sweden when Jack had a Rhodes Scholarship. Jack started out Polish, had family near my parents on Miller Rd, Flint/Swartz Creek MI. We were in the best part of town Jacks clients must hve included a Chinese and other doctors in the Swartz Creek area. My aunt had already used my school transcripts and her German step brothers had already started her use of my dads Irish shipyard to be included in her Young
and her brother Andrew Youngs background. He was the only one born in England in Yorkshire where they had Dale...it is a Viking town. My dads N. Ireland shipwright considered himself a direct dicendant of William, of Orange whether by birth, war, or just viking. Jacks Everson and Gallery friends made it a Happening. I was the only one that was to loose everything and my parents. Then they included my son who also had to lose his life.

His son's death made it possible for Jack to consider having a Viking background. My dads Shipwright and sea captains, England Shipyard in N. Ireland, land in Australia was picked by Nelsons and Bagnascos or Galantes or Lebanese Sefas and others also part of his advertising clientel. I was moved

Jeri Later she had to take a job when her husband got a job making a movie following his on campus friends, a student was hurt and the university covered it up.

My in laws decided I was going to be the background and the art work for my millionaire daughter of a farm and meat market store's background and then I was to be the provider of her art work.

I stopped and started my work around a huge amount of yard work in summers in New York and the styles changed considerably.

My aunt Isabelle I now think at 69 was the last of the family and in a hostile enviornent when her mother died at 52 and was replaced by the German caretaker and her three sons by two different men. I doubt that she had an American education and needed a transcript and our neighbor that she worked near as a voice coach showed her how to use mine when she wanted to help her brother teach fencing where she met a photographer and ad man and married him Swedish Leonard Swanson. They were my godparents. She divorced him because he was playing around with a model and went back to a hostile family.

Somehow she met the son of a wealthy funeral home family probably when she was an assistant to a popular painter of office style painting who just added the final touches to her painting and signed it. A bad example for my aunt.

Somewhere here my Bloomfield Hills Bagnascos and Cranbrook decided to give me a Thomas scholarship to get me to Cranbrook and begin the changeover. When my in laws (my ex also Cranbrook from GM NASA area knew my dad was GM's master die maker from designer plans. He was only asked for ideas in the Armyarea one time a hovercraft tank kept turning over.

Dad was never given credit for a prototype of an Army Wilson Gun Sight made in our basement where he made brass parts for his and his brothers ship models and dollhouse decorations and goblets.

When smy aunt was then having trouble with her mafia related husband she decided to use my mothers address in Swartz Creek and New Port Richey FL, and my Flint Jr College transcripts an Asso in Education and then help change my Cranbrook degree and my work also.

I am not sure but suspect the Nelsons and Physics secretaries N and South helped her use a Mrs. Harathies (Everson Directors wife's) transcripts for her Masters. She then came to Syracuse to use my more abstract collages that had been unshown with the help of a lot of charity and police that got help with funerals, pipers drummers. She joined the Ohio and Lebanese food benefactors Hamady Sefas and Macks and Vannis Thomas's Ohio food backing Karaen Black and other entertainers in Hollywood who got into Bible pictures. Maybe later those who got into lesser films like vampire etc that were maybe also filmed with a second film in the nude. Like one Spanish classic. All the food families had a lot of pull with charity's and got thir workers free airplane service from private airlines.

My aunt got herself a Masters degree then with details of my Bachelors of Fine art and using my work that was moved to Walton Ave behind the Franklin Young building to photograph herself. One painting was shown in a Thomas Chapman Gallery and then a year later in Lakeland, I was not at either opening, I believe she or my sister in law was standing next to it for pictures. They have all been stolen and were my best work. My paiintings are being manufactured as silkscreens by my sister in laws art factory silkscreen companynear Syracuse Stage. With help of Director Storch and his Dunedin related Martin? for more poster business, also my ex husbands many gallery's

She met a Greek Sheriff doing charity work and while carting around ex Mafia showing them England maybe Australia using by then my ancestors also.

Both my in laws or my aunt were so busy the mafia types got my neice and my aunts son in trouble with drugs and they decided to make my son my female cousin so she could go to Syracuse and meet rich kids and take them down to meet the by then very fancy family and get their parents to invest in Pasco Co.

My ex did not want to go along but he just kept so busy he could say he did not see anything.

By the time they decided to have the one drug dealer and myh uncle getting in my parents house to make way for his Bill Young namesakes in music and police they had plans to finish the job of killing me and were on their fourth attempt at killing my son in Montreal after SU decided to let the Secretarial and assistant of my husband join them in getting their own degrees from departing harassed forever after their own divorce other faculty associated with the Everson Museum and Krasner and other Gallery's around my ex husband.

As a result I am sitting down in Florida waiting for one or another employee of a doctor or doctor get me and my son murdered if he is not dead.

All this was done with a gypsy mafia also invested in all of this zip you lip and live or die attitude of their own family and a lot of Catholic and especially Mormons making money starting all the false genealogy and then making it true with the Friends of jack starting in Flint that got involved with rich students of foreigners and dictators and mafia all here to find wives.

They have built a very good slander and harassment area to fleeze wives of rich men that know they are about to be divorced and their other family or other businesses found. They worked from this area of Florida and got themselves into planning divorces and getting rid of family with no sheriffs or police helpiing or they lose their funeral and meat plates and charity for remaining family as did all the Charity's involved that gave planes for this bunch to ride around withj. The faculty or businessman or artist could travel with his newest love of his live usually one of the Goddess tribe that also kept their mouth shut while helping beat the ex wife up at any work she tried to do after being a stay at home mother.

This blog is the last four years of a over 50 year harassment plot by my aunt Isabelles family that was joined by a lot of military and bands that became involved in theft of storage and other invasions of property and here they even had a band of millionaire deputies to have false investigations of the woman or her child being replaced by his cousins in all ways back to centuries of genealogy and family stories were written to completely exchange backgrounds of me and my aunt to the last detail even following her track record with her boyfriends.

I have not been able to contact my son or find out if he is alive since 1985 to cover up a lot of philandering husbands and their family giving money to stadiums and private schools to cover their exchange of background down to stealing the otherfamilies war time momentos to put on their wall and even stealing the receipts of the wife when she bought things to prove the 'taste' of the woman or man they were exchanging the lives of. I believe this was started by Gypsy family related to my aunt and a Gypsy history writer at SU and he had the help of every attorney and business around Syracuse St Lawrence Wayne State and colleges associated in the South as the northern cities face global warning.

I would like help of any attorney or detective that can tell me he can win my case. In the past I have given money out and the person I hired called someone answering the police lines and the money was split apparently and given to a detective down here who sent me a card while joining up.

There are a lot of foreign sirs and foreign businessmen moving in on this and I believe my millionaire family has been able to buy every storage I am in or offer a partnership to control the employment which is the key to their getting into every car, house, apartment, trailer and bank.

This country is run by Cocaine dealers and Mormon or other religions ponzis making money changing backgrounds for the few surviving on the top. Just like all the other countries people are running to, to afford medical or dental expenses and loss of their retirement accounts.

My son should be able to sue his grandparents around having to find a place to put his head usually with someone they want to add to his families and approve of, and having no education which was moved in on by Nelsons or Bagnasco/Michaels? every place we were moved to, for my ex husbands social rise with all the people out of work and joining up into the Swartz Creek and Bloomfield Ancestry and Investment with the reformed Mafia Tribe...starting with entertainment in Florida and Hollywood California and women and their benefactors from Flint MI. 50's.

One attorney went to jail for forgery. He is the one that decided as well as change everyones ancestry to mine and give me spanish haitian gypsies when I die probably, he decided to make my ex husband who lost on grounds of cruelty (I believe he was treated to a drug to change his behavior) and make it I was 'crazy'. Lyndon La Rouch Style or Alderman and Deitz, Bishop 70's around the Sarasota AP (southern reporter) style. ..all out of court and grab the property out from under me. Leaving our son drowning in silence and poverty while private schools and banks make their money.

No comments: