Saturday, October 10, 2009

Banking with accounting Witches and their Wizard computer friends in my computers. Sept

These are copoies of a mornings happenings in Banking when my insurance changes and two five week SS paychecks in between one short 4 one as usual mess up banking at my expense. I am looking for a different bank.
Letters to credit managers. Re I am paying first 45 by Wed for one $4 overdraft because first one insuracne was paid twice then an insurance that I was assured would not go through I would get a bill (I did get a letter saying I had to chose what type of payment three wek etc arrived today.
Needless to say there are cheaper insurance policies and i will be looking for one.
I have had a nice morning it is described below:
I see now that the check that was not supposed to be put through did go through...Mutual of Omaha, on top of another Americo insurance.. going through twice in one month.

I had an overdraft problem then I get problems with Wal Mart, the only account I have right now that I could have been able to get money from to take care of these overdrafts.

If this is my aunt Isabelle Bagnasco butting in with Waller, Mitchell and Barnett (I had trouble with Mithell MacDonald and Merrill Lynch in the past). Quite a co-incidence.

Are these accouns linked?
I checked my Wal Mart early account this morning to see the payment amount for next week,the credut was $200 or more and the cash a little lower...or more.
I checked my bank before I went out as a insurance payment had been paid twice.
two five week betwen SS payments and a short month in betwee have messed up my banking, even if I check it day by day.
I had to get milk,I stopped in Wal Mart and decided to get $20 over a small amount of groceries to cover what was overcharge after being told I would have a $35 overcharge if I waited until my next SS card if I did not pay the -$4 this morning.

I have not had an overcharge for years.. I am trying not to use my Wal Mart but I get my SS check on Wed. and I did not want to pay any more overcharges.

When I went throught the line I was in a real rush and said I had to get extra $20. (Poor register person! It showed approved on my side and I put out my hand and the clerk gave me $20. I threw it all in my purse.
I got to the bank again in a rush and gave the clerk at BOA $20.from my (very empty this week) purse. She put it all through and then finished with an "It is still overdrawn.I was close to closing for Sat.

So I came back to Wal Mart and first asked at the desk if I could get $20 more from my Wal Mart card, I checked the amount At least $200 cerdit/cash before leaving home. I tried to charge bottled water for my car and another $20. The clerk said it would not accept my cash and it closed down. A supervisor or some other person sent me to another cash register and 'Lorali' tried to first put it through with another $20 and it refused.

I got home and my wal mart account has no cash cresit showing now.

Lorili (WM) said she had to correct the first ticket so I don't have it. It may go through twice.
The second one did not let me get $20.

I find all of this very strage that when AOL has trouble at my banking because of one $23. check that Wal Mart Closes down my account.

I hope the poor clerk was not accused of breaking the machine! I am tired of AOL and my banking hooked to my ex-husbands Mack banks still able after 24 years to snoop and manipulate any computers that happen to belong to whatever bank and credit cards I am using.

I showed another bank Orchard an error last month they did not credit a payment and they closed it also.

I hope Waller Barnett and Mitchell are not working with my sister in law Cathy Thomas or my aunt Iabellel Bagnasco,and their friends in construction that probably built Wal Mart (Case)They have probably been investing with investing my millionaire Mack relatives money in this area.
Thats all. Isabelle Waiting.
Other strange happening? I had $200 Bitthday gift for my sons birthday and a gift for his daughter not delivered becaue my ex husbands live with accountant, the only one who knew his address for 24 years move out without telling him or whoever suprvises his eMail. I will be paying the price for your expensive fine bank Wed. no sooner.
I think a bunch of divorced and Widowed women that decided on a lake witch background and a life taking care of trust money built up by stealing my funds and property to sell are down here again doctor hunting.

I wish I could make this print nice and big.

No comments: