Friday, October 16, 2009

Cigar Mike? Anatasio?

Cigar and Pirage Alert!
I cannot highlight a name in the end of this section of the blog. Anastasio 'El Tortuguen Blanco)

While trying to find out if a politician Rubio is related to BAtista (I happen to have Ruby Nursing home relatives of a troublesome uncle Jim Young in Louisiana that have been writing up real whopper genealogy giving my ancestors shipyard in N. Ireland to Young relatives instead of Waiting and Walkers). They have also been giving my paintings and ancestors away and ruining my sons education. To stifle him and for the takeover of my dads English sea captains and Irish Shipyard to ge given over to my aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young Bagnasco maybe Wolf by now or my sister in law Kathy Lee Mack to married Thomas that were ade into my grandfather's sister in Dauglas Castle Scotland Thompsons in this area of Florida, Pasco Co and Clearwater.

Karen Black and a Sefa (related to Lebanese that gave a lot of money to charity and advance entertainment that hired Flint dancers, bands and entertainers)..I think they have gotten into a lot of mafia and dictator genealogy to get married bad guys to places like Ireland relatives whre they cant be extradicted. (sorry spelled wong no speller)

Mike Bagnasco who I have not seen since I was a child (I am 69 now) sure reminded me of someone in a Coast Guard class I took here in New Port Richey in the year 87 or 88. He hung out at 'Als' now burned down, maybe he owned the bar. His name was Al and he had a Chris Craft. he said. He looked like a MIke Bagnasco my aunt Isabelle's husband Mike Bagnasco. Mike was part of a huge funeral business I now think is also Michaels, art and Education jobs?

They were also realted to Susan Lucci. I ran across a name today (looking up Rubio Bautista etc) that if I have time I will try and find out if any of the Luccianos and others that Mike was related toin NY were related to (thanks to Jack Nelson Rhodes scholar and adjunct SU) Cigar mafia in Tampa that are represented by the Alderman Law firm. Ed Alderman (as I was winning a divorce) said I would never see my son again...he was right in 24 years I have not had an address.

I think they took my ancestry and gave it to my aunt Isabelle married first to Leonard Swansons (Swanson Saaranin advertising?)to allow Cranbrook academy to build while getting Goss Point Farms and Birmingham MI money from former Mafia for private schools belonging to the Motts and Carriers and Lombards by way of Mitchells getting in with Kennedy politics in Arkansas etc and then working with Macks to include my in laws in Irish Names to get their money for politics. They also got Mafia money attached by changing my aunts ancestry to mine. And NZ John MacDonald Jr got their money also for NZ performing arts by way of Art Storch SU Syracuse Stage and Art Legacy part Gypsy that made me then the gypsy probably with my aunts friends near the Montreal gypsy church and Jack and Storch going to N. Ireland to stick some phony papers in using my dads old Orange pins to get access.

My Uncle with the crippled children Andrew Young as well as MI NY Ohio Carriers and Motts were also looking for money, with other private schools and harities, thought it was just fine for Nelson and other genealogsits to take my ancestry and souvineers of my life and my art work to had to my aunt. While erasing my son. My ex just got out of the way someplace so they found him to have cancer. I hope not a Mitchell manuver

I don't like the way they robbed my banks to get pins to use for 'police work' against the Irish protestants to make them popular with Catholic politicians like Connie Macks and other Kennedy clients of Mitchell PR (Berrigan Clark?) others who joined up with Public RElations people (including Haitia) with ith Rodger Scott and Pritchards NY moving to Florida and my aunts in laws GAlante family by then involved in nursing home and medical business together while all dancing in Scottish Halls in all the new Farquhar and Young tartans made up (there were no Young tartans published when I was a girl to dance in.)

Right all are just trying to make a buck with my millionare in laws the my sister in laws millionaire Strongsville and across the street from where I grew up on Miller Road Thomas's joining in Handicapped children funds and supposrt. ..All seem to have had a Mallory Simpson to ease them into Yacht club charity work with my dadds Simpson cousins...also Maryland Yacht club.

While they wiped out my credit and retirement funds and teaching jobs. My aunt needed teaching credits and transcripts art work in her name or her husband did. I ever knew their address in W Bloomfield Hills (White Birch to the 90's) they only as I did had a Roseville one.

However, they moved along with Flints band and dancer benevolent Lebanese Hamady Mansours and Sefas. Mr Sefa I believe a friend of my cousins and step cousins hung out at the Scots House in Flint. I did not I lived out in Swartz Creek and hung out with my Polish friends who by now are also Irish or Scottish and living a block away with a different spelling of their name.
Business moved ahead with other Lebanese and Turks joining my ex's Armenian Clair Harrotunian's family with other Dictaors and Kings that have married American girls and are now completly different. Ready to move back into their countries more bautiful to american eyes for publicity and pagents around their fixed up ex castles.

I was looking up Rubio, running for Senate here, my uncle has Ruby nursing home family with Mahon Youngs in New Orleans (when it was there). They made up a MacGregger for my dad or added to MacGregger with Eatons and a civil war spy (woman that was poisoned by her family when she returned from the Jackson war office) or that is what I think. Landmarks people associated with Rodger Scott and his Landmarks building and first Syracuse Radio station probably helped with Elaine Yannow or Mecicis dance people heling Syracuse foreign students meet american women.

Far on the other side of Mr Rubio ( I am sure not realted to these people but probably I was looking for Rubio Bautista not Batista) But anyway, far on the side were other blogs listed. One that would not come up was about
Cigar Mike....another swat door exam shut tight Marcos RubiaCarl Hill Narcoso..I might add I have tried to find a PR at Syracuse U Mr. Hill links to Parkhill by John MacDonald Sr (started the CIA USA and then moved to NZealand, Australia. His son my schoolmate at Cranbrook and my ex's is now doing N. Ireland genealogy in Maine...interesting huh.

I might add here that the Montreal Rendasi's or Rendesi's that the Bagnascos or Galantes were related to (as well as NYC dock mafia...(Gross Point, Bloomfield Hills to Montreal to FL to Hollywood, Luccianos also had a Rendasi (don't know spelling)mafia in the Restaurant Mafia...maybe those in Montreal.Or they maybe they just missed being part of a Bonnano Montreal REestaurant clean up in the 80's before Mr Brasco got his movie????? because someone in the evidence department spelled the name wrong. (This was in information about the Rendesi and their Bonnanno friends, the only Mafia article writer who had any information of any length on the TV-Webnet of the 80's I remember a singel name like Mike being in the title.

Rodger Scott I think my ex Rodger Allens PR from Ohio moving to ARk then NY following his wonderful career (he should have been this countries first sculptor) (I think his managers got him mean for time enought to get me out of his life and down in Florida with drugs put in his food in restaurants)

Small name changes on legal documents appared on my ex's divorce papers the first Rigger Mack got him out of any credit problems of his and his first wifes and then our divorce (which he lost) was published in Fulton not Syracuse under Rodger Mack not Rodger Mack. interesting???

Is Rodger Scott (forgery ny 90's a mafia attorney? Is Ed Alderman a FL Mafia Attorney? What Mafia attorney was Wendy Klines daddy. My ex's girlfriend with probably my lace collection at her desk in Lace design or down in Bobby Sailors RE in Bradenton where my scheming cousin Bob WSarnock and his sonWhen they are not at Pasco Hernando with A Capps who likes to have secretaries think he is the CIA not just Jeri Nelson Chancellors secretary Jack Nelsons wife when she is not Sen or Rep NY Nancy Hoffmann???Hopefully not by way of a Mormon Doctor Ponzi Started by Nelsons and other foreign reps and American GEn and my aunts relatives in other Ameri- named business . So Ed Alderman and your Wiffenpoof mafia investors...Where are you all holdiing my son Theo Desmond Mack as he happily publishes all of the fun genealogy that he is handed by charity and my cousins? While they and their ex nuns steal my insurance from my mother. While he is kept from contact with me and my wierd conspiracy ideas.

WEndy Kline got her mits into my ex and my son and I have not seen my sons since...while they steal my storage and my paintings.

Anywsay the blog that would not show up was Anatasio 'El Tortuguin (Cigar Mike)
Blanco...I seem to remember way back in my childhood when my aunt was running away from Mike again from Detroit that they were Luccianos or GAlante's were and also an A like Anastasia...related family whether they just buried the Mafia or were with them.

They claimed they buried the Mafia. I think Mike Bagnasco is a reformed I hope Michaels family that helped forge my name into gypsy names while making my aunt my dads sea captain and shipwright in N. Ireland background while they help the Andrew Young girls, my cousins I have not seen but steal a lot from me...into little caterers and name changers for private school weavers like my aunts Cranbrook friend Ms Simpson and Phillips that made up tartans for new Bowan Farquhar (SU and Webster college employees PR etc?

So if you are related to Cigar Mike (mike liked his Cuban Cigars maybe my step cousin Glenn TAnsley that hired everyone here in TArpon and pasco got them right down in Tarpon where my cousin Tom is trying to get hired by the FBI while trying to hang out with the bad boys in the Bush administration playing CIA while helping John MacDonald get some of that nice cleaned up not no more mafia money to NZ performing arts....like the Motts and Carriers trying to get reformed rich mafia children and dictators to their frozen schools and up on the slopes at Merrill Lane?

Where the hell are they hiding my dads bones which did not get buried for a WArnock or Young takeover of my dads and my graves? which were sold...because he could not be found by me. Me mum let someone else have him to take to N. ireland with a pack of witches looking for Lake backgrounds in my ancestors in Old Barrow and N. Ireland. All English...protestant not spanish cuban...no Spanish fleet known. Still looking to connections between PR Mr. Hill and Parkhills from Australian Walker sites and Sarah Parkhill one of my dads supposed decendants in Penn. that are probably Mr. Mitchell of Religion and Jeri Nelsons additions to John MacDonalds new secruty man and Police Youngs that area Farquhars now...like the PR Dome Mrs. Farquahr and Dr. Thompsons Farquhar in his Webster college I attended that fled when I arrived. Off to be saved b y USF I suppose from the ancestor of Protestant Orangemen. While SU sends mafia CIA or Mormns all over N. Ireland to find places for rich Millionaire grads of private schools to rest from the attacking tax or ex wifes baning on their american bank accouns.

Like Wendy Kline, Jack Nelson, Sarah Spinto, all of Mrs. Nelsons and Barbara Hancocks female politician hopefuls...Hoffmans nurses (sorry)caretakers trying to get with my in laws who got roped into business with all kinds of Mafia and also nice people while my aunts were stealing me silver, me paintings me dollhouses me dollhouse people...me art supplies..Begorra with these Alderman and Deitz Mafia Pirates..and no doubt Jesuits.

No comments: