Friday, October 16, 2009

Manson like RE children in Druid group with Mansons ideal close by?

Letter to whoever is supposed to be my son on an e mail site.
because his cousin that was using his name may be in this area also.
I noticed the Allens (your dad, Eric Allen Warnock, other Allen that bought the house on Green key (when I sent you 1000? went to Nelsons to invest for some reason)...now I know Nelsons from Hilltop on Greek Key also Boyce friends of my aunt and Karen Ambrose her California friend with airplane maybe. Ozel Turks invested in Wal Mart with Case builders or Singletarys.:



Jack considered himself a Moon person: and he was a satanic sculptor as well as Advertising person and consul to Haiti with Masterpol people.. The Duffy with the goth band in Detroit my age or a little older might know her children or (my aunts step brother relatives Duffy Greggs other relatives... could be in with a similiar Manson group attacking each others parents...you better stay careful.



Some of the Druids mixed up with the Davidson girl in the group behind Mike Jerrys house might be in it also..He let the cat out of the bag to me and your dad about them. .Toby and Mary Mack were Druids in Flint Goddess group with Karen and other Hamady people. Maybe she met all these creeps and the mafia down here with Elaine as WEndy the great Lotherian Witch. Scary stuff.



I only know from a long ago news article the Manson that did not go to jail was into recycleing (something a lot of missionaries and charity's do also: Maybe how they met the Youngs and their plane. Don't know if it was recycling clothes (I suspect) or recycling garbage... what some f the mafia got into with Nartonis or Syracuse jumk people...Junk to antiques by a ride in a car to new surroundings.

Mafia probably was into it here also with Simpsons and Wilsons first....they took the place of the Polish Mafia in Detroit your grandpa was related to and some of Swartz Creek like Joyce Halkas husbands family and Sandys down the street from me. I think one got into UPS and is a manager....That took care of the Polish mafia beginnings of the Macks.



I always have a place on my couch. Will try to make whatever car comfy just in case I have to live in it!!!!!!! kiding. Will have dollhouse in it!

No comments: