Monday, October 12, 2009

Dr LaStrange did not stop Jack from running around VA hospital as Dr., A Strage mover delivered part of Sam and Dads bottle collection from Syracuse,

Dr. La Strage a Bradford Hills Syracuse neighbor of ours at 2400 Euclid allowed Jack to run around as a Dr. mayb to talk to his Dr. Friends. A Steve strage delivered a group of things from my storage and some of the bottles in my dads and Sam Waitings (I was given them or R and I were given when we moved to Syracuse. I had all of them in a case I bought just to move them.
A Mr. Strage young guy was the delivery person of a mover from Syracuse. A group of the most unusual and best miniatures were missing. All the very old straw and other Johnny Walker wicker bottles that my dd had on display in his house were taken fter I moved to Florida and my mother and my house in Col Hills. Jack Nelson always threated to drink the miniatures so I never put them out on display. He always had the run of the house I thought because he had introduced Rodger to his first gallery Krasner. Now I think the travel Rowans and Mansours were the ones that set my father in law up with the Scientology of the future mafia Hollywood gallery person Oskar Krasner for all the Youngs being used by foreigners that decided to be the new Young and Bowman Tartans to add to the women they marrieds background at a Sorority and others that Jacks Mormons and Catholic Genealogists in Detroit did genealogy for.

The Farguhar that left the WORD class teaching job when I came to Webster was replaced at Dr. Thompsons Webster College in I think 2002 or 01 was a man from the Veterns Hosp in Tampa.Perhaps when my friend Ginie Scheif died (who looked a lot like Anna Miller origial Polish but adopted by a really nice German Miller family was using the name Ginnie Scheiff here in New Port Richey. Imet her at mafia maybe old family Dial America. She looked like Anna Miller who married an architect in Arkansas Fayetteville when Rodger took a science class at the U of Fayetteville Ark.
Where his sister and Thomas's apparently met the Wal Mart future owners. They met Mr Penney in Olcott in NY following us there. I had a part time job in Dade City but someone who looked a lot like the supposed Jamaican wife of Jim Young: Marjoried Maraci Hazen came in to see her at Commnity after she called her. She could get no one at the desk to answer her bells and her husband was out in the hot tub with their visiting dance teaheer from Conneticut. (They lived in River Ridge) I have had all my small address books taken again. Only one time in at this address but that is one of the things they took maybe when the neighbors next door did not have a dog.

Some of my boxed pictures were stolen when they took all of my framed pictures also from New Port Coloney house. But I had a picture of my uncle Jims so called black wife I never heard of except when my aunt Isabelle mentioned it when she came down one time. I had no one to put on insurance and was being urged to make some kind of plans for my money if anything heppened to me I think from my mothers doctors, someone. So as I made a new will saying the Youngs or my aunt would be handing my estate instead of my son being on insurace a talked bout trust but it was only if my son could not be found. I had mormons in and out of the house still even after they were told not to come back. I tried to allow her to go to the church but they snuck in Simpsons and Greggs when I was not home. Someone had to tell them when I left.

The Youngs had been busy with people making tartans with Mary Walker Phillips who I saw in the Elfers area a lot Trouble Creek Rd for the new Bowman and Young Thimpson and Farquharts. When I was a girl there were no books with any tartan for the Youngs. It was made up by Bill Young a policeman that must have been a Sheriff and possibly Sheriff Short Gillum and Wolf here.

I started a trust at Waller and mitchell but I stopped it I had the letter as of two months ago I hope no one has taken it since that time.

A while industy of retailers now has a pack of new tartan to sell and Canada at one time said they were going to put some of the games area police in tartan so it must be profitable. My aunt was always seeing weavers on Skye etc.

I have never been able to trave even out of this county because of car problems which were the same as my new car problems in Syracuse...never mind traveled since our one trip to Italy that started out fine then the Tex Schwitz Cranbrook and Texas girlfriends studio became over run with fleas and foot wide spiders on the ceiling so we moved to a house next to Cardinal Spellman where I could not get out the door it was right on a busy walled street with no place to walk at all.

When Ginnie died her husand and Ginnie said she had been attacked almost by the bill collectors at Community asking herhow she would pay for a neck/neurosurgery. She tried to call her husband, the desk and no one answered he bed alam so she called Marjorie. Marjorie got to her just after she died and it was a stroke one side of her face had collapsed. Maybe someone in the hospital was a friend of the manager or someone allowed like Jack to run around as a Dr. I saw Jack on 54 as Snoorie legend with four foot beard walking once and once on Marine Parkway then Sunset possibly in his wicker chair from Syracus or one like it saying he was a man looking for Buddha

When I took ward secretary to learn more about what whas going on in the medical world and took transcription, ads always say you can work at home, I have not found that to be true...we did a few weeks in the hospital as the end of the course. I had a person a girl I think or dressed like one in the same class at Schwettman in the 80's. A Joey Gaante look alike. But Ii only met him briefly in a visit to Detroit. He also had a handicapped daughter I think my aunt mentioned once time. I guess how the Thomas's met them here or in Detroit. The Macks had a Nartonis who married a Siamese who owned a big junk yard in Detroit. They must have moved here with the Gedoes Gaedes.

Possibly someone doing little jokes like jack walking around greeting his friends as a Dr could be copied by someone else who could turn off phones even a secretary? janitor (someone in the laundry there was a neighbor on Oriole to Overton drive.

I think Jack got the bottles he got when the storage possibly my son called and I asked him tosend it down they were charging more and more. Jack may have arranged as all calls went to Jeri and Mitchell office for the La Strage relative to take some of the bottles to give to Rodger even Theo to get later for Jack who just had to have them. I suppose Theo left a lot of things with people and then had no way to get them. Elaine mentioned once if someone has something ten years it is theirs why they take things over years a collection at a time from storage and pass it out to my relatives or their friends. The Goddesses now getting money from the new Scottish gear trade. Especially CA weavers and genealogists?

I ant to know what this gang of doctor friend Ponzi of Syracuse Stage and Nelsons and Yannows have done with my son. Esecially as my friends son was killed in California where all of these movie people were using my ancestry to g with their new tartans. A lot of them foreigners with their own brand of cia to help the mormon cia and John macDonalds NZ and Australians. Possibly RAF back in the country to be part of the new Thompsons-Thomas family mving south with Motts and Carriers and Lombards and other Mack Truck and Dome investers from many schools. Rodger Scott and Pritchard. As well as all the laser security and laser effect people working on talking housees to disturb sleem. Another Yannow interst sleep disturbance. They already had sound people working for mall design.

How can you keep all knowlede of someones only son from them while still trying to get gifts for their offspring in Haitian Gypsie arab Turk (Ozel Case now relative to Harrotunians and Aldermans) captivity? while all go Scottish or Irish? While Sellers is telling my sister in law what to have stolen.


How can you/FBI CIA Mack politicians? keep all knowlede of someones only son from them while still trying to get gifts for their offspring in Haitian Gypsie arab Turk (Ozel Case now relative to Harrotunians and Aldermans) captivity? while all go Scottish or Irish? While Sellers is telling my sister in law what to have stolen.
Is my son Theo Desmond Mack born Sept 16, 1963 still alive. A toby or Tammy Thomas was in a big car accident in the paper 86 and he had a fall in Montral 85. Toby Thomas was being Theo Mack in Manlius the other person probbly now in Boynton Beach with other SU people. Feldman. She ansered the phone as Theo...Wilson mechanic also in Manlius and Wilson Gun Sight people related to Tansleys Shanleys and Vins (to Mack Vanni?FL/ Ohio) started business in Clearater as far as my parents were told actually were gong into business in Chester Md with Kathy Deitz. (Alderman and Deitz?

No comments: