Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cranbrook Genealogy Liers and investors with my aunt Isabelle and Mallory Simpson I suspects new Mafia Money and Saaranin finders.

Cranbrook will have to tell me what part of Dalton in Furness from Barrow in Furnace my Aunt Isabell's Greek liers and Young liers and Warnock Flora Thompson and new Bowman Fahrquhar's found my and my dads Walkers and Waitings to be from when stolen and flipped over to the Young side of the family after staling so many things from Banks and storage...and my houses all my life. To be passed out by my sister in law Kathy Mack and I assume Mallory Simpson. No idea if she is a realte I have not seen any Youngs since I was about 17...69 now and ready to leave united mafia name change and investment town.

I am not interested in going to your 50th reunion Cranbrook people, where my ex sister in law Kathy Thomas or my Aunt Isabelle Greenfield Young, married Swanson, Bagnasco (Michaels?) Wolf? and Uncle Jim Youngs caterers can sit around and talk about the work they stole from me to dabbed on themselves, or built brass boxes around in Texas. You asked me to one reunion and that was quite enough thank you, seem to have met all the Swansn relatvies friends of Wendy Kline at work in Bradenton and the world taking my things for her deaf daughter research.

Please do not destroy my sons entire life while for your stolen new Farquhart Young
tartan dealer lies. you already stole most of his life and his education stalked by Nelson thieves and liers, Mack Politicians with Kennedy Mitchell PR?

If Ms Simpson is in on this computer or reading it, I think your relative at Annapolis and the Tansleys and Wilsons thought my things and ancestors belonged on gumshoe Youngs and other police including local KKK as well as Sirs with rotton backgrounds. I don't.

Karen Ambrose Andersn and my mafia related aunties found so much Booth, Swanson? Thomson Scottish to plot with newly Irish Irish, grabbing all my names and property while cutting off phones and lines of commujnication...And making my poor old mother a laughing stock for all of Clair Harrotunian's Armenians and Turks while and Legacy School and Thomas brats...while helping my sister and law and aunt steal my best work with Cazenovia College help.

They gave help to Jack Nelson who was fired from SU and came down here to prey on my parents genealogy for his Mormons and family to sell: My parents were already moved in on by police trying to be BOWMAN Farquahrs,YOUNG Thompsons and WALKER WAITING flipping my dads memoribelia and papers over to Catholic Young: Thinking they were going to blame me or my son when SU moved in with LeGacy and Storch when he was a child.
before seeing www.Scotcom..Young kilts and military Baronets! They did exist with kilts when I was a child. My dad looked carefully as his grandfather thought they had William lost ancestry...held in Royal Orange lodges, before movies started writing about it.

I would never again suggest that anyone send a child to a private school full of foreign assholes looking for liberal females to stay into the country: with a whole PR staff to help them...for any amount of money.

I wish my dad had been a bigot, I would not be sitting here looking at what a pack of tartan designing, doctor hunting,s bitches ...who live to dance at Scottish parties havemanaged to do.

If kip capps was the one in my trailer and computer..there was someone driving near me who looked like her in a similiar car the other day.

Tubs you look like you are well fed, Go share you own property, not mine.

I think any of this can be used by my son if he is ever able to live while being shoved on planes, probably with hopes they will go down. An american General dream of a lot of NYC drug dealers who insure with them. Someone told me while I worked there with jobs piled on jobs and then olunteer work added.

Great little Servbian concentration camp you built here Bells and Gedoes. Attorneys.

No comments: