Thursday, October 22, 2009

Theo Desmond MACK, only Eng Scot with Irish shipyard through Mother, not aunt...Mormon Catholic Ponzi ex Mafia Base working from Florida,Ancestry

Dear Teddy my only son:

Isabelle the now old poop's bcc fil:e [Pink Parts Politics, Parties, and Pissers.]

Looking back on the last 50 years, I sincerely believe Mormons took over my ancestry with Nelsons, Art Legacy, and MacDonald for Wilson Bagnasco, Young' and Nelson forgers: And, that you are still held by them for me to try and contact to make me part of their many frauds.

If my son was on the Lockerbie plane I am sure Kathi and her new Scottish Dames and Mormon advisors have lost the money. I would like to know if my only son is alive after 24 years of Alderman and associated attorney and credit company harassment. Luckily I have avoided the medical harassment to this point that my parents suffered.

After watching a gritty film about the Buffalo NY mafia, I hope you don't have their ever present Mack Truck garbage truck waiting for bodies and trying to give you jobs with their old Mack junk yard or their hospital cleaners. It looks like the Alderman mafia attorneys and Wendy klines doctors and professors she met including all the deaf studies in Flint are all invested..while private schools get buildings from ethnic parents giving the person sonny married hell with all the students trying to sue them. Quite a MacCircus including all the other ex wives trying to make the newest member of the trying to live and keep anything from their past while some clod from the ex family or their own steal everything whn the mafia and their retirement fund white and blue collar mechanics meaner workers team upto batter the hell out of the ex family for the newest Pharoah (got to find that speller I used to have...Same old thing creeps and retirement and murder mafia onlyh now they fly around with the catholic and mormon church not just the catholic.

While the gtirnfd og thr Mafia sending their newest family to college, profit from their Dome and other travel frauds. Frauds with police beneovlent fund and political ties (now women and gay politics to play in) with friends of the new political Macks (giving piles of moneey out to harass me?) in Atlanta, Florida, Louisiana and Texas Arizona where their Mafia (Bagnasco and Galante, Michaels, sponsors including many school and university workers around private colleges, and state colleges; and workers malls and hospital credit funds wait to do favors. This started when I was a child and moved on with my charity fund needing relatives at Cranbrook and Flint Jr College MI (Connie Mack. Mass: Mott Schools visiting teachers from Cranbrook and U of M, moving to made up cousins of my dads from Scotland added by Youngs..(because his were too mean to know in the old days of the English in Ireland shipyard.

My Sister in law due to their influence (Polish or Serbian in MI and Ohio going scottish with nicer parties in formal wear) influenced the culture seeking Macks decided Kathi had to become a Scottish dame by helping foreign castles maybe ven inlcuding the Lennons while using my and their own Thomas in law handicapped to move state to state with different names. Katy and the ARachitects led by Cranbrook having to change trusts with false or mispelled names (used a lot) used their roving contractors as tools to harass and build hospitals, malls and college buildings. With the family catering workers -my own family I lost touch with as a child because my dad didn't like or trust them.

I do'n't think my sister in law was spart enough to think this up,it was worked on by the Mack Store Bookeepers after they helped Kathi break into her mother in laws bank when her husband died in the 70's. They were the first to buy next door then build a barn over the propertyline to keep Kathi and their son from moving.

How they all became Scottish Stuart Royals? Hamady SEfa Lebanese, Mack Polish and Gedoes Serbian, Thomas and Thomas Czech, Booth Polish German to Scottish then Galbraith Scottish all to Irish Scottish: is only known to my Young relatives who helped for medical researach funding probbly to U of M Haitian doctors Jack Nelson was advertising and PR consul to. They were joined to a group of Thomas's moving to Thompsons Flint, California (Hollywood benefactors of women dancers?) then to Hollywood FL with large amounts of Canadian entertainers visiting for the winters. I think more was done by my aunts German step brothers Duffy and Gregg than the police youngs building their new Young Bowman military tartans with Cranbrook weavers.

All had to change my ancestry to my aunt Isabelle's to include a Young Thompson to Thomas's. Take my art work and possessions to give to my aunt Iabelle or my sister in law Kathi Lee Mack Thomas, Deitz. FL to Montreal.to Hollywood CA to N. Ireland then with CIA involved mainly around Nancy Hoffmann, while Alderman's and Rodger Scott and Capps some part time CIA bookeeping crime part time CIA in Florida and political part timer FBI including those around the Lockerbie investigation helped get money to private schools and charity connected with this Ponzi's new Scottish names. While they moved into control of employment as usual for mafia and retirement funds as usual...with their ethnic family of the professor waiting to bash any ex family with anything they wanted even art work and their control of womens galleries and cheaper drinks to pass out at their openings, catering etc.

I have small presents for your (newest? others unknown to me?) child kiddo if you are alive, But, I believe the Mormon Stinson's, Lehmans from Jack's and Kathi's Institute? and Nelsons,all the people they and Greggs added to a greedy doctor, professor, Lyndon La Rouch like 50;s investment Ponzi that included Mall and Hospital foreign employment will follow me forever.
They will give me another address like the Nelsons have done while stalking you through schools. They have to make it look like I worked with the Stinsons and Warnocks and Scots house. When I only thought to help my mother stay close to her old friends who turned on her and my dad for jobs for their children. They will follow all the others died and those who had a girl they could use, and joined up with the ethnic family's of college professors and doctors to help hire foreign doctors and medical employment, new 'help' for Alderman and other Community hospitals, nursing homes with by the way, my origianal art work copied by my sister in law or just signed by someone else by decorators like Kip Shehadi Capps that helped steal steal both my and my ex husbands work from our storage and homes.

Their dance businesses hellped find wives for foreign employment businesses help and foreign mafia students in their college, SU and Florida Fred Astaire (my uncle JIm Young and his false Louisiana genealogy helpers here in New Port Richey had a Kathi Thomas look alike as bookkeeper. The Syracuse dance groups including Deitz YWCA hadculture study groups led by Mecicis by Elane Yannow and others. Their credit companies harass people from other states and Malls after they manipulate banks and credit and steal insurance as a nun and mormons helped someone in the Young or Warnock or Bagnascos steal my mothers insurance after I cared for her for fifteen years and needed the money to pay her bills in my name soshe could not give my relatives permission to use the accouns which they did anyway when she died.

My mothers family Youngs Warnocks and cousins I never met helped steal my and Theo's life with with my mothers now my aunts and Karen Anbrose Cooper Andersons friends. I assume looking at movies about mafia the last few days Karens dads or her mothers bar and their Mack Truck investors friends always knew mafia? ..looks like it in movies those mack truck garbage trucks waiting to get rid of the hit guy outside his preys house in Buffalo?).

My ex's health employees and research money allowed crippled Young's to carry other handicapped into etiremen and university retirement funds work with actors from Syracuse stage also friends of Jacks and Ludwig Steins to help get rid of the retirement money I received as part of my divorce.

Handicapped relatives of University people and Hollywood people's daughters in my siser in laws circle of friends outside any I met with my ex (he traveled alone while my son had pnemonia from their nursing homews sprayed around at holidays as a thought? as well as handicapped dauthters of Thomas and Galante, Lucciano and other ex mafia business [Gyms etc] were included inhandicapped) supplys and building. They had first Catholic and Hollywood planes for use for professors and their secretarial girlfriends/travel fun with men in church costumes (Storch visiting N. Ireland with Spino and Jack? and phony doctor names..to place false genealogy in previously closed Northern Ireland Masonic Halls..with my dads stolen pins and his papers including those Glenn Tansley kept with the antiques retaken from me to give to my cousins. Karen Anmbrose and Mrs. Nelson crafting old eagle feathers from his chief and other hats into their new Swedish and British headresses and pins with the Yong that followed me and her Swanson stamp to stamp all the jewelry my dad bought for me and my mother's use that Capps and her West Palm devalue and distribute fence lady Censor. A 3000 dollhouse became a 300 dollhouse etc.with a few cousinly bashes while my cousins stole anything I collected or made for the last 24 years. A joke down at the Polish Irish and Scottish Halls.

I am getting a Elmo this Christmas for a suppposed grandchild I don't know anything about or about her mother. I don't know where my son is or id his life is in danger by physical or economic threats.

I do not know i I am helping Stinsns and Mormon Nelsons MacPhersons and ex Mitchell Kennedy and Mack ex Public Relations teams by by trying to keep in contact. Is he next to a man in a garbage truck or with a broom ready to kill him for the present mafia working in schools and garbage? janitors seeking information? to continue to change my and his background to my sister in laws while she becomes me and continues to sign my work thanks to Don Robinson and Krasner Gallery and their Hollywood clients that are useful to Young charity money 'gleaners'.

I demand an address I can use to verify and check my only sons whereabouts. I would like to know what Nelson Mormons and my own greedy family and students gathered together by mass lawsuit people to cover the Carrier and MOtts and Lombards at the top, are up too ...still around him? I believe he is held in the state of Florida while the Simpsons from U of M originally and Maryland milk them for their old grocery store money...Mrs. Gedoes Mack as MacGregger,

The same Simpson's and Wilson's who started this with my step cousins Tansley and Flint stadium Ballengers Dr. Ebert and others around the Ambrose bar on Third Ave, already in some kind of new Royal family with ex Flint to Hollywood, NC dancers including Jeanne Clark (who was thought to be a Stuart Royal living in Flint MI in the 50's. Also around my aunt Isabelle Swanson Bagnasco, her Bagnasco mafia related English sister in-law and all the ethnic bands she and my Youngs and my dads Shrine and Scottish bands were associated with. Especially Scottish bandsmen getting jobs in Ohio around my father in law to help change him into my father's background with his retired telephone workers some how part of the Scottish Friday nights. I believe my mothers cousins Buchanan made him a Buchanan.

Those Scottish and English and then Irish Bandsmen and then Hollywood and Buffalo Arab bands (Gedoes or Bell Irish Wallet related?) were backed by Syracuse Mormon and Hollywood investors starting in the 50's with Lebanese Hamady Sefas and Karen Black and other Nelson Haitians that built communes for use by Catholic and Mormon name forgers adding Scottish...And all the attorneys helping them Including Syracuse to Florida Attorneys Scott, Pritchard and Clair getting rid of my best work from Caz College showing, Alderman Detiz Kline, Manes; Rodger Scott to Florida Waller Mitchell possibly Mills. Mills and Henry to have group suits for students attorneys get millions ex students a quarter while they help bash the ex faculty. Attorneys working on Trusts for Cranbrook found a way around a Saaranin to approve buildings then handicapped equipment contractors got money then Motts and Carriers and Lombards moved South with their Real Estate jpoing the Family and ex women students from weaving and design who make up all the new kilts like the Farquhars in Dome travel compuers etc..from the US South to South American and Caribbean countries with their real estate and travel associated with their alumni and grant travel.Looks like police travel grants got good money at SU all going over to check out my terrible Orange ex relatives too bad they were all lost in the wars...a ghost of a great grandfather only the catholics have anything to tell about would do apparently..goood enough.

I am held captive (I have had my money swindled away by plots starting with my divorce attorneys who worked with around college business investors and their new scottish and royal backgrounds by Bagnasco...invested in ex???Mafia Family on both or all sides.
They have three at least generation of Nelson lies still being handed out by children in communes or at desks monitered by my cousins telephone company or janitors in closets by owners of university's waiting to use any information when the faculty or its family leave.

In my case they have things stolen from my home and storage or taken from my son props by Masterpol and Nelson and Sellers PR.

My aunt and sister in law or others useed my various styles of art work ( had to stop painting summers to work on our prevention type farm full time)while my ex had art schools to use up his time and move his sister and Ambrose people in around Jack who apparently included everyone I ever met to be used against me if poossible later.

This country needs laws against 'captors for false ancestry' so they have to give up locations of 'captured' children of spouses. So they can be viewed while being attacked by ex family changing ancestors with them or placing them in homes to bereed a new family to use to lower them and raise the ex mafia, Polish Irish or Serbian going Scottish and English in my case..all using charity or alumni travel, thefts from house buying into banks and storage to gain entry for ex family and PR prop people.

False genealogy and proops for decoration of people or homes or social clubs included Secretaries at SU to pass out my transcripts to my aunt..Mormon Scientology and other bandsmen who grabbed my child to use for their new jobs. They also wanted props to sell to their band and music students in Black scools in dunedin and other areas. Props to wear in bit parts found by Syracuse Stage and associated Martins and Blacks Hollywood contacts from charity and disease and rats for science balls.

The Carriers and Lombard SU and surrounding Syracuse Development and their sneaky attorneys tricked my ex, Rodger Allen into being responsible for additions to their art and Education building that was supposidly being built around his foundry and art work.(actually their phys ed (Youngs in fencing Michaels in phys ed? FL-football playes into Mitchell reverends?) Rodger the new (AllEN famil in the South) was allowed to have friends make art pipe sculpture etc and then they said he was responsible for the the changes. They suggested his millionaire parents donate the whole building.

I think they did just that and another bujilding for my aunt and her ancestry change people and mafia in laws in Edinburra. Including Galbraith to the Lebanese and SEbian Sefas and Gedoes. A building in Edinburray that resembles the Music school red with turrets on one end. Resembles CRanbrook at the other a huge gym where they taught fencing as the Youngs did at Flint Jr College where they and the benevolent Motts thought this all up. They stole the stained glass windows that would have been half mine (I wanted one to be left for my son and the large sculpture that I wanted to be his with one other..probably now at that stinking building when I asked that it be picked up and held in storage for h im no answer just everything gone. AS they have done since. I ask my son if living if I can send him such and such and it is off to the new Sicilian Serbian Montreal Gyhpsy mafia to distribute to their new culture family.

I believe my son was taken to scotland after someone arranged a drop o his head by a hammer from above to join him to the handicapped family and he was taken there by the ex Macks to MacGreggers and Buchanans and all their new Scottishfriends in the Fergson RE and Charity airplane...in a wheelchair... and his injury in Montreal was planned by his grandparents and my Young family one more handicapped to include n their fleet of airplanes that were also used by ex cocaine doctors and drug dealers. Soing what.

The mafia now hides under a pile of charity banners and endless Alderman divorce papers that never quits as long as you live until they can attack you in a hospital probably on camera for your 30 year past ex family to cheer over. Security can make sure phones don't work iin rooms or let people out the door for the Lombard newspapers to watch run home for their news friends. Anything the Turks going British can have a good Nelson Slapsides and slander mafia laugh over.

The Mormonurds from Syracuse. and Pinellas are a bunch of greedy doctors (I forgot German Duffy non relatives now relaties of my dads Salvation army aunts family from Detroit? by creative genealogy...along with All the attorneys in my divorce (my ex left out apparently excpt to pay attorneys) all pulled into a Lyndon La Rouch ponzi by political Kennedy backers Mitchell and their DC and FL and Calfifornia based development machine. Also helped MacDonalds and their NZ CIA working with Hoffman CIA? to make up new NZ and Australian genelogy (around property that should have been mine in Australia there Waiting not Walker)helped also by Simpsons Philadelphia and Maryland to FL.Wilsons related to Vins and Shaneley. The Wilson who took my dads credit for the Wilson Gun Sight prototype from him probably to give to Andrew Young and his private engineering company...then to taking my dads ancestors and mine, my sons for their own business attachments with vatican friends former Mafia and their Vatican Cranbrook and then Mormon friends in Mormon business.

I who have never been religious after attending college, would like out of this Church Mess. I am not a threat to the employment mafia or murder inc. as they already have all their genealogy in place and eveyone wants their travel business to hang out with the new Lords and Dames.

I would like to know where my son is held even tho he is still just being fed lies to sell with manes and Art Legacy who took his life in the forth grade when he had the misforturne to be added to Arts. schools by my ex husband who appears to have worked against him from that time on. AFter first saving his life twide at his parents traps with medical doctors. Not even associated yet with Syracuse Stage and Mr. Storch and his Martin also probably part of this Dunedin new Scottish familyh.

Do you see me in any kilts ladies. You are still not going to be handing my kilts over to any of my aunts awful cousins that she made my dads cousins ladies. I dont care how much Cranbrook tartan you are swathed in. I think a Swedish Charity school start for CAA says it all. Too Bad society today is now what gerbil, rat and monkey balls you are asked too.

How my sister in law came to the attention of the Cancer and now the Pink Parts Charity and Maifa politicians? I suppose when she inadvertantly gave her pet chimp to a person who got it to a cancer research lab.
Isabelle Bowman Waiting (Walker ex Mack). Sorry to have met you Connie Mack while you made my rich sister in law Irish with her Bell Wallet uncle. They looked up any relationship to Church and Govenment politicians to add into their charity 'gleaning' and her participation in Irish maybe Mafia politics joining her to my aunts Youngs and their by now Scottish Catholic politician politics and charity. Along came Jack Nelson and his Haitian and non UN PR and a new Pink Parts Party's and Politicians, that inclded Jerri? as Hoffmann? was born, her CIA workers for Prop control.
I am an american. I would like to know where my son is around all of his relatives looking for 'reformed' mafia jobs with their attorneys businesses.
Oct. 23, 2009 Isabelle



End of three year journal:

Final Old poop notes:
Appreciate rainbows, especially politicians, they don't last long.

To family inventors and Institutes: You better invent a part to my computer to insert a finger in to be pummelled, mashed, invaded or breaking parts of for more income, (Rodger's experience) while being inspected for your income or 'groups'...It is the only part you and any of your rotton medical mafia are going to willingly get: Unless I am incapacitated by being run over by a Mack Truck or your succeed as you did with others, slandering or attacking me for my props to your false Scottish dress outfitsinto one one of the nut units filling up your rotton, losing money, hospitals full of foreign help. It is the only part I will willingly sacrifice to your asshole medics that harmed my parents lives with the rest of the Thomas to Thompson vandals Vikings? making my sister in law and her money Scottish/Irish...and the property of the Alderman machine.

The Jewish Mafia money wannie be beneficiarys of mafia money for their charity, joining up from around Syracuse around college, were apparently joining the very nasty former Jewish Mafia of Buffalo reformed families...it looks like, and Montreal and NY Bagnasco family with slightly different spelling/the good guys.All moving suth after talking my in laws into buildings.

I had to watch some really nasty films to get this last idea. Sure hope it did not include Cranbrook getting them into their nice black dress kilts for weddings. Guess those Youngs also ended up with Bowman Black Watch tartan with the Farquhars from the SU Dome and Thompsons? Love those military/police tartans.

I like blue too but Youngs had no tartan except a generic looking black and white I can't find any trace of now. Even at a store like www.Scotclan.com think that was it they didn't answer any of my e mails about present black and white tartan.

No comments: