Saturday, October 10, 2009

Insurance / Ark FL TX bank hookups? notes for journal::these are my notes because I can't save any papers Am Gen NY AMerii FL?

I have an insurance nightmare that was started by my Americo (I hope not part of my aunts including Mafia investments with all the false names added to a group of women who have been robbing me since I was a child who joined a pack of Syracuse and Cranbrook PR and secretaries that must all be around the Tansley Shanley Wilsons that decided to make my dad an ordinaly factory worker so the Nelson Genealogy did not feel bad about robbing him of everyting to do with his life and ancesters and then added me and then my son to their people to make disappear.

I tried to find out what the bad new hookups are between when auto pay makes a mess and then Wal Mart stops cash so I cant even get 40 cash to stop the fees rolling. I think it goes right back to Ark. my inlaws met the Pennys owner that was Penneys Genovese when I first came as Eckert stock was Eckerd Genovese when my Youngs just had to start begging at the new door for their charities and then the Macks Vannis met the Benton Ark Wal Mart Owners and Swartz Creek Bujilders Case introduced Turkish money and got jobs buildig them. It is a GE financial set up at WM so I guess my in laws are invested in Progress energy and all other energy.

I have a ball rolling now that started with two Americo insuracne payments coming out of the same pay period after two long pay periods (5 weeks) between one short one in he middle. I tried to get an insurance policy for whoever has to take care of my funeral and will arrangements Americo (which I did not know was held in a Clearwater based office)Where the Rainbow area people are close to the Scientology buildig and probably a lot of people there that are doing genealogy based on Nelson and other Mormons and Thompson and SU and private scools who made a lot of money with Bagnasco and Michaels in laws of my aunt Isabelle who has decded to take my place and use my paingings and apparently has friends in Tropic Breeze who decided to help her even use up my paint cleaning material. Or Kip Capps and my cousins did it.

Part of the big mess piling up to take most of my next weeks social security by the time they are done will be because a check that was not supposed to be cashed Mutual of Omaha will be on top of a quarterly payment I was not aware I would not be told when it was coming out. I suppose there was a big rush that day because the person who tried to explain had to come immediately before I had my coffee. Even my clock did not work for the first time. A bad experience.

Afer this tumbling block of Bank of America disaster with their high overdraft fees and penalties that are 35 a check on top of them because my check will come in on Wed. I suppose that will be held against me when I leave Americo for another company.


I have to believe that maybe all Ameri companies in this area are part of my cousin Toms new Military Young to Farquhar and his Ameriphone or similiar name tarpon based tehepone company gong to Mt Clemens to shoot business for my aunt to sign genealogy based around pictures stolen from me (first stolen from my parents in the 1950s) Returned by Bill Bagnasco then stolen again from New Port Colony 90's. The reformed Mafia Montreal NY related to the Bagnsco's appears to have likee Col Hills and New Port Colony a lot.

I have not had any trouble with overdrafts until now so now I can't even keep track of what is going on at my bank getting on computer every day auto pay has entirely messed up my life again. So I get a little bit of news from my Son now that all this destruction is complete. After the Capps or Nelsons or Harrotunians Simpsons let go of the computer they are tracking all this mess on.

I believe my cousins son Eric might have been hired to ruin a job at Lombards Suncoast News also in the 80ls. Paid to sit and say he was doing homework actually stinking down my advertising pages work from anther computer. When he was there noting worked right on my computer. My uncle Bill also used to do paste up work by had and may have been given a little job there, don't kow by the Rodger Scott / Lombard family in Suncoast business with the Scotts and Pritchareds and the first Nelson Haitian Consul 'family' started in U of M Flint to include everyone in Richard DeVores class. The people who have been tracking me with the David Black and Karen Black and Hamady Mansour Sefa that was at the Scots house with my cousin Warnock and others employed by Hamadys that had to have joined Mary mack and the Thomas's (now Dome and Thompson Farquhar to ruin my life while stealing my fathers shipwrights and my mothes grandmother Thompson for my aunts German step brothers and her change of Booth Scttish in laws from Polish Scottish Stuarts Stewarts to German Scottish and adding in a lot of Karen Ambrose Anderson Medical and third ave bar and her Goddess cemetary meeting friends probably including Flint Playhouse people and Mary Mack and Toby Thomas in Flint visiting my ex at Birmingham MI GM experimental studios and NASA mood car designers.


I believe Suncost and allSuncoast businesses are Skaneatles and Rodger Scott based Lombards working with around Dome and Carrier and Mott business.

Then also are part of this assorted Mafia and Polish to Young Farquhar police and military genealogy started by my dads cousins Simpson including Mallory in U of M development and Cranbrook photography and PR 0's 80's who knew Barbara Young following me to CAA or my Youngs added to hers so they could cater when CAA used this genealogy group of Nelson and Young fencing teachers at Mott Schools in the 50's for their police friends NASA Friends that decided to go anti divorce Royal Orange and Catholic genealogy added to by Mormons and Scientology Clearwater where all the ex doctors wives were hunting new Doctors to live close to gether when they retire. Why they had different names and possibly married someone to care for first while they made their retirement money.

They combined with everyone hired by Glenn Tansley and others using a lot of this false ancestry and wanting all my inherited collections including what Rodger and I collected that was in the house (he had his own storage and studios full) fave them a free for all at xmas and when a new family was added to be rob the grandchildren of.

They attacked throughtheir medical jobs and attacked my parents and my son and tried to attack me with false information in Syracuse and at Community HOspital I assume Alderman hospital here. Trying to hurry my death as they did my parents with attrition and slander while lying about my ancestry, Waiting Walker switched to Young, Nichols, Gregg and Duffy also.

hurThat included the harassment and jokes played on my dad in Tampa Hospital in the 70's and a few things that happened in hospitals here in the 79s and 80's. Before my mother. I think more of the third ave fun that the Warnocks and Ambrose Anderson handed out to me in the 50's was carried over to Florida hospital and medical equipment etc harassment that continued to their deaths and my dads planned burial never completed to get Youngs or Warnock in seven burial places to go with my grandmother and grandfather Young that would include Bowman military genealogy.

The one small set of assorted silver must be from the large one they have now of eight or nine new Easterling Sterling my mother bought me in high school 50's going with the Antique Silver and many serving things that she gave me when we moved to Syracuse from Little Rock. There was a six piece set or so of German Silver that Rodger Traded for I have no idea what happened to either when Marilyn Davidson and her Masterpol and Jacks Masterpol finally got their hands on. For her and her daughter to come down here and get on the Mafia employment wagon. Polish or Italian or Lebanes Mafia better yet Haiti started by Jack and his Haitian Consul California to U of M to Syracuse joined by a lot of international mafia marrying to invest in the USA. And with Rodger Scott take over jobs in entertainment and education and college jobs. MacPherson here and MacPherson Mormons at SU. Possibly they own SU mormons or Mormon Scientology or do their business how the Ameri companies got all their ofices and accounting in Utah.

Warnock Ambrose (they were alays playing tricks on me in High School) fun in the Tampa Hospital was very painful to my father... this was in the 70's...they continued harassment medcal equipment companies mistakes, until my parents were dead and now still atatack at every office or mail front of mine into the 2010s. It look s as if I have to droop everything I have paid a fortune to store while they pick at it since I brought storage here in 1985.

It appears they have to get the lst of my scottish regalia if any left for this pack of Scottish thieves before it can get to my son who is kept busy as hell trying to survive eery day while they plan new ways to pass out anything he was to have including all my ancestry given to my cousins by a pack of Military Simpsons and Wilsons that gave the prototype my dad made to Andrew Young or someone else. The Tansleys starting in the beginning 60s to hand out my things from my house inherited from Sam Waiting to my cousins or Scots House that became some kind of group to replace with foreigners. For teir own march down 19 with the Mafia and Scientology Mormon and university and private school development and education research money TRIBE. That works by keeping all contact from original family members while they just slander away. While my aunt or my sister in law use my very good work done in the 70s and 80s as their own preventing me from painting since 1987 with sheer harassment and making me move.

The Alderman Pirates bury people alive with paper.

Eric Allen Warnock was made a relative of Rodger Allen Mack.

While I tried to offset the fees because of auto payment problems thislast few days (now is 11 October 2009, Wal Mart Canceled my $200 cash available. When they forced a move over a year ago they reduced the money I could take when there was $200 so I did not have it after the initial move. How BOA which has been an increasing problem with trying to fix up errors since it included Merrill Lynch who helped my inlaws get my settlement of h ouse money taken with Mormon Stinson area realtors putting bad renters in the house I had to buy because Alderman and DiCaprio dragged my divorce from 1984 to 1986 to make me part of the Bells / Galante or Greek Mafia tribe of harassment to get rid of that house at no profit.

The mess wil get biggerwhen a quarterly payment is supposed to start without my getting any mail or information about it. The agent knew i would not have a SS check until next Wed. I suppose the female doctor I picked will be instant a friend of Dr. Miller, Davidson Masterpol friends here with Wendy Klines Flint friends in Deaf research. As my dads Doctor Smith lived close to MI School for the deaf I suppose theyir Doctor daughters are part of the Cranbrook Goddess and Mafia money recipients and genealogy done by the Nelsons friends Gallery Owner Krasner and his Canadian wife. VEry nice if you are on the medical Society and disease rat ballof the month with free booz at the local countr clubs and yacht clubs. I suppose if you play along you are either there or part of the catering. If you don't you suffer from the hiring of really bad foreign help that in my cas did not even have large enought diapers in the hospital. I usually had to bring my mother's own. One of the bills I had to pay that I lost my retirement funds buldt up through Globals at TIAA CREF making up to 20% at some times (when I bought a few pieces of antiquesto mold actually whichI never got to do. My Tudor Hutch along with a chair and other of my best valuables join my best doll house miniatures and collected silver at whoever is elected richest house in the area of the Trime of Polish to British. Probably my aunts new Greek Mafia group joining her ex Italian and ScottishPolish Swartz Creek group and restaurant mafia Montreal and their new Royals. or my sister in law and her Bell and Siamese Nartonis from Detroint and their Clair Turk to Scottish Harrotunians all with sons in part time CIA jobs with one of Mrs. Hancock/Hoffmann/Bishops politicians and friends from NY Design in RE bRAdenton CAA friends and Wendy Kline development hands.

If am charged huge quarterly payment on toop of the other mess this weekend I will remove myself from Americo completely. I also did not know my policy was held in a Clearwater based office...for this policy at least..

I am mailing my letter to Americo as a fax tomorrow.will pull all of my policys out of the Local Americo company as I believe all the Bagnasco Galante Genovese Lucci etc business linking with my Young cousins charity planes are all owned by the same Ameri Bagnascos that have ruined my entire live and my sons while making my ex another cancer gerbil and famous person to wheel around.

Of course I am hoping all Ameri- everything companies are not part of the Bagnasco Lucci Young stalking of me and my son since Flint Jr Collge Motts and Carriers folloing Rodger moved in on us. As of now I think all my friends in Syracuse who I rarelysaw are now Dome friends, their RE friends and that of their Mormon owners behind SU but joined by underground passageays. All now Farquhr Mormon SU USF U of M Cranbrook development and a pack of phony scots that had to have all my property while they try to use any money I have left from useless Webster college loans (including one I still say I paid in cash before paying over several years that used up all my money. Now they have to manipulate a few gifts just for harassment sake to unknown family of my unknown and unreachable son.

Money Money Money especially foreign is the only thing that counts in Florida.

This is close to the letter I am faxing. The agent is a nice person and was trying to help me but this is what happens when you try topay automatic payments mixed with bill pay from banks and they change the date every month as it is received.

Americo

Regarding your letter of October 2, 2009
Policy number J0099109  Corr. Number 01726685


I will be faxing you this notice tomorrow. Oct. 11, 2009.

Do not remove any money from my bank for any quarterly basis insurance payments. 

I want to cancel this policy. Possibly I may cancel all my life insurance policies after an extreme mess with insurance payments this weekend. 

The 'mess' was followed, for some reason, by an instant canceling of my cash privileges at Wall mart at the instant same time. Only place to try and get cash on weekend.

One Americo insurance was paid twice in one pay period and one cashed from Mutual of Omaha that was not supposed to be cashed.

Please cancel this policy. I will be paying overdraft fees into next month on this mess and I don't need any auto quarterly payments added to the pile.

If you take money out at this time: I will cancel all other Americo auto pay insurance and deal with a another local bank.

Thank You,
 Isabelle Waiting
Your direct e mail site does not accept my AOL mail 
I will be contacting Phyllis Miller Monday you may pass on a e-mail to her.

End of letter. AS I said my computer as always appears to have had a visit by an attacker or memory thief while they were looking for papers I might be depending on to clear up a lot of genealogy mistakes.They usually dump information in that I can't access. I am writing my notes if anyone else can avoid this area of the world because of them they are better off.

To anyhone reading this, these are my notes if they can help you in any way to try and escape or ive in this area while you cannot escape I feel sorry for you.

The US should be looking more closely at what banks they are helpiing and what kind of fees they heap up with auto pay whichis the only way to get some insurance policies. I really widh the government had not turned the mail over to private companies.But I think the Mack Tribe joining Mack politicians messes up mail with volunteers at xmas. They use all the volunteers everywhere and even probbly supply a test person to a business or bank to make sure they know how to attack te person they have zeroed in on for elimination from their Druid like Tribe.

For the 24th year I would like an addres for my son not more neews about the Nelson planned parenthood and genealogy theft family.

There is no way to win a divorce on any grounds from someone with millionaires in the family that have all met to become one financial Tribe with the people running the private school you or your ex were part of. You can't fight the people arll around their domes and stadiums taking everything from you and handing evenyour personal work when they even hire the FBI in the state you move too after Nelsons make you part of the Political and Historical fabric of the state your parents moved to that they have to have anything they touched or ancestry also. Tenure is a mean lesson to the top and SU even let my ex fire people so he would be ready to fire his family when the time came..with all the secretaries that will sell stolen work as his Misress someday. Especially when Alderman Pirates run the show.

Because of unusual things that happened at American General I wonder if that company and its president also a friend of Yannows Moman investors is also a part of the very nice to me when I was young Bagnasco family, but also drawn into this American Ponzi that depended so much on hiring non UN country help and other outside country help then helping them find wives with Nelson Genealgy and then everyone wanting real Scottish things and the liberals they married partnts houses...or rather their still uneducated and wenting over too relatives that joined my ex relatives and family robbing me and my son because we were two against millionaires and their relativews and students etc after everyting in my homes. They thought their due and one person did not have to have two of anything or silver.when they were needey.

I can be chared 250 dollars by AOl if I say there was a silver pattern modern mixed in with the mixed set that was in by bank box. There is a top page missing on the autograph book of my dad saying it was his. I guess I had a big rich roach in the jewley I left there and papers. He survivied after leaving me his treasure and then turned to dust.

American Gen Ameri?
Everyone here looks like people in Syracuse. Of course one could be one person here and another by free plane ticket home from weekends here or reversing the procedure.
I saw the same instutue people that still remind me of the Nelsons friends in Education Berj Rodger Jack as Engbriton and they had doubles that drove by me one by one on hwy 54 maybe a different name then (Sundet moved a few times)
Jack had to have been the Snorri and there was even a Massimo Perucci look alike at the convenience store. Tam and Tob had look alike twins on a corner of
Azelia and Tangerine a man looking like Rodger on the ontherside with a house with a pool. Mrs. Gedoes nee nmow MacGregger in a house on Marine parkwy and Gedoes Gaedes which I forgot were my ex's cousins right next to the house I bought on Camellia.

Elaine Yannow looked like Wendy Kline and there is even an American Gen looks like a cousin named MacFarland that used to work at the lady of America gym as a belly dance teacher taking over some classes for her expertize. Wendy is probably a big part of the CAA and larson Studio group selling RE around Bobby Sailors CAA grad Bradenton. I wonder if the Barbara Young that was stalking me all my life is the same that married Lawyer Minton. ... interesting. Wish I had the money to find out!

No comments: