Saturday, October 10, 2009

Farquharson/Young? a made up SU Dome/U of M and Mott Schools industry? Scottish ancestor thieves then sales of ancestry&Scottish regalia/police grant

Letter to my son who I have not been allowed to communicate with for 24 years while my millionaire in laws were led into paying for a whole new industry of kilt makers and ancestry sellers LeGAcy and Nelson Mormons follwing Youngs and Catholic manipulation.
Farquharson:

Dear real Theo Mack not Toby Thomas (by way of Julia Thomson,Dr. Thompson and Ferguson use of Flora Thompson my grenadfather Youngs sister.
Toby was using my sons name Theo Mack in Manlius 1985 with she and Mary Mack and Bells changing my names to my aunts..and my art work to others to make me and my family eventually a pack of Mary Macks Circus famiy Gypsies. Joining my aunts mfaia in laws investing in Florida around or with the Simpsons and Youngs then Macks Vanni Bells
As Toby used my sons names with Wilsons since Manlius 1985.

Theo:
A group of people made up a new Young military family Farquharson it did not exist publically when I was a girl.A new industry for weavers and kilt/Scottish deales.

It could have been this whole Cranbrook U of M and SU buch of development people Farquharson at the Dome and Farequharson down here with DR Thompson who lost his license for mistreating scottish patients. Maybe to get all their information for my aunts siter in law and Bagnascos and various mafia and dictators comeing down here.

I think they sicked Kip Capps on me through Yanows and Syracuse Stage who helped jack when he got fired.

Kip Capps told me she had once been accused of stealing 10,000 from Syracuse staage. I never heard of that as I was not down there except twice in my life with your dad.

When Jack got fired and they all could have been fired when Jack injured Sandy Lira (didnot know about that either until I got to that Eureka studios so my aunt could use my paintings for her degree. Or Kathy's friends there Daltons helped get them through Cazenovia College. Someone is a CIA or military person making up their Dalton on Furness above Barrow inFurness.with Sellers. He was always out all night with a bunch of people and I think Tony sent me over to apply for an advertising writing job as another name a Tobacco advetising company on Erie Blvd.

It was probably Jack who got the money or they both did to come down here and try to get all of Kips friends doctors so they could take their fun druid and goddess stuff dwon there where another advertising Warlock was in the news here. Miami advertising man Van Der Car and lady VanDerCar...house with grass roof etc.

So if you are with Kip Capps ever get out of there and getr there. I am in a financell mess a little because I must have looked at my calendar and one page was missing and I looked at Nov as Oxt date of my SS check. But if you have to come someplace come here. We can get rid of a lot of things.

I am not going to worry about the girfriends or any family Jack has manipulated you into right now as I have no details

I just think the Dome manipulated your dad into paying for the Carriers problems staying open for a while as the Motts benefited from all this name changes and new Mafia and dictator clients of Rodger Scott and Pritchard getting ridch at the US economy expence for their march back to their countries with taller wealthy again ex dictators etc. Drug Dealer and Mafia clean up.

Farquharsons were at Dome when I was trying to find any job, and they were with Dr. Thompson here now into private schools.

I just hope you are alive and yeas it is a conspiracy except to prove conspiracy someone has to be murdered and they did not accomplish that although they tried.

I can only hope they did not succeed with you on the fourth try.

XXX mom

Syracuse State Art Storch and Hohn Sellers PR Kentucky Memphis Syracuse NY and Naples FL Sellers, Part Gypsy Art Legacy SU History and John MacDonald NZ father started USA CIA and possibly NJ CIA or genealogy...proobably David Chase and Chase Anchorage Alaska people getting into Mormon Scientology when Karen Ambrose Amderson my neighbor as a child passed on false Bagnasco Warnock and Indian genealogy then helped get me out of my possessions so I couldnot use my own paintings and genealogy. The Bells are not going to win my Saltire and miniatures and all the collections they stole, my living and my paintings for some scummy thief to use after Motts and Carriers Ballengers Stadium to Farquharson ruined my parents my and your life and then got your dads parents to rob for all that pack in Bradenton and Barberton.

No comments: