Monday, October 26, 2009

USA CIA looks aside while cousins assume my Identity for Mafia/dictator linked development, NZ,Australia US Catholics, ex Mafia harass NI Prods?

The USA CIA looked aside while my cousins (especially those getting money from Catholic Charity and Hollywood charity, attacked for fifty years now,
m father then my finances, employment, property, valuables and Son whilch are now ruined. For their own and private school and around private school businesspeople moving into NIreland and South USA and S. America with their protestant missionary planes hiding the same old Catholic liers and butchers that started all of this when my sick cousins were small.

I commented to Rodger on meeting a Bonnie Parker or Taylor going out with Guido Singer who i did not know and did not know was not divorced. I met the same worman at the Volker Weises. They had one of my favorite paintings. It happened to be one of two paintings I tried to paint two of similiar,
A blue one they had which had won some prize, they have stolen most of my write ups. I still had the second. Also a pink one sold from a Unitarian Church show was bought by Allens. I had a very silimiliar one.

Whoever is using my work will hae their brain ripped apart to find out if that was a liniar or memory feat like the progression drawing going on at a major museum today a panorama of NYC. If my son was given the paintings to use before he fill and they shipped him off to a Nursing home in Scotland the reason to buy a house that the Youngs had lived at he may have been on the Lockerbie plane as a man or woman with Christos Popadopolous and Hoffmann future CIA?

Or my aunts brain can be sliced up by one of Nelsons genealogy doctors. If Rodger said they were part of his old work just to spite me, he maybe got his Nelson brain tumor to allow his brain to be sliced and diced by the creativity U of M crowd and Duffys and Simpson Doctors that started this in the beginning. Also oto hide who did get the prototype credit. As Andrew Young had his own enginering company I assume he may have received Army contracts from Irish Catholic politicians in return for all the genealogy changes from Waiting Walker to Young./ or Simpson Wilson.
I want out of the CIA and Mafia Medical takover for real estate of the Alderman and Deitz and their dictators.
I look back I have my divorce papers saying I lost on grounds of cruelty and inhumanity. I believe my ex was drugged to make him follow the Alderman and Wendy Kline and her Goddess Development group of women looking for real estate jobs and development jobs in Florida for at least part of the year. Where they could be with their marrid boyfriends using a different name.

My have been stolen since my divorce which I won but family? had to make look like I lost. The last paper stolen was my Finocchio bill which named the employment company soneome else went to probably my son without my knowledge to include him in their Catholic thefts. Get him out of the way where he could not protest that everything he would have inherited be passed out by my Scottish pig relatives to all of the Scottish Pig women and all their Druid Manson Brat children that amused themselves at cemetaries and trying on their boyfriends mothers clothing while their own family looked for jewelry and sourbineers with secretaries and assistants getting their own brats CIA jobs with the liks of Jeri Nelson as Nancy Hoffmann a politician to set in to find out new government projects and her CIA Capps and Harrotunian and others I don't know maybe even my ex got to travel all over thile Nelson Genealogists took my background and Scottish names and stole photograpsh to add in Sheriffs daughters to make sure they did not get caught.
While all joined my aunts English sister in law and my aunt help RAF or CIA into my names to go attack N Ireland and Scotland with all of their phony Nelson and it appears they also had the help of British CIA. My ex said he had been offered a job with CIA through British sources I think actually John MacDonalds father who helped start the CIA and my dads cousiins simpsons who were related to the Wilsons and Shanley and Tansley here that stole his credit for the Wilson Gun Sight. The Wilsons later tried for a ship business of some sort and apparently were way ahead of even the Mafia with Simpsons (possibly also U of M development and Cranbrook changing Trusts with newfound Swanson Young Names. With the help of Weavers at Cranbrook from the start and my sister in law ordering up a new kilt for the new Young Bowman Farquhar names they decided on. A MacSherry that was my ex's choice for some reason for my ex to marry after they got rid of Mary Mack and her circus background, not suitable for Kathi Mack to stea; gettomg awau from Polish apparently Mafia in Swartz Creeek and Ohio and Serbian already surrounding my parents in the Florida home they were forced into, by Alderman and Deitz and Bishop Malls and Airport Flint.
I am sick of the Arny and CIA using my names with a pack of bully cousins while I cannot contact my son around Fertuson and Young old bastads and their Nelson Genealogy and Mormon related development attorneys giving a pack of old ladies jobs in trust after they grab the valuables of the mother and then ruin and kill the child tryhing to fight all the LeGacy and University brats that started on my sons names in his third grade at SU's and Syracuse private then Nottingham schools finding foreigners cousins to stay with then use names as was done with Iranians at Cranbrook. Hoffis using Birchinger rather than his religious name. He did miniatures while Kathi first stole my miniatures and then the rest of my best work with faculty and Clair Harrotunian getting her own CIA jobs for her sons.
I now think with John MacDonald Sr and other CIA of the day waiting for their chance to avenge Catholic cause martyrs with Catholic Politicians (Macks) as soon as they saw my in laws millions and their obvious wish to make their daughter as talented as her brother or at least an artists with an Irish background. They did that with all of my cousins and their in laws switching their own serbian, Scottish factory worker looking for woek, and collge people with gangs of children while their wives tried to hang on to their ally cat husbands withj more children.

with their are ruined .Where is Kip Capps, Harrotunian, Nelson Mafia bully Bagnascos holding my son after stealing my retirement funds, my homes, my property, my ancestors, and my son and Paintings which they intend to use as relatives of my aunt or with Young and other Flibnt Bullies and the men of Flint MI that just could not keep their paws of my English fathers Scottish finery, collections or mine as they were passed to me for my son not Catholic Charaties and Flint and Syracuse BRATS. Mr Legacy? Mr MacDonald?
Art Storch? and all the Bogdon, Chancellors Religion and Physics PR for Dome Farqhuars new Thompsons and Thomas.s?????????
What does this have to do with Lockerbie money goint to my aunts sister in laws in laws and made up Booths Swansons RAmseys at Cranbrook in 60's to set me up for this...with my poor parents they were so jealous of.

This is the whole last e mail I sent my son or whoever plays him. The same person that sounded like Jason Harrotunian when their boyce laser talker quit one day when it was supposed to be him on a phone call. Boyce Laser Talker, deaf and larynx Bagnasco medical research? with brats getting CIA jobs from the queens Sirs Bakers and Baileys adding to the phony Black Sefa Nelson false genealogy started at U of M Flint MI for the Stadiums and Domes of the Carriers and Motts survival.
Sorry seems to be lost.

No comments: