Monday, October 12, 2009

Tartan designers for new Farquhar Youngs and Bowmans have no right -a note to Theo Mack my son not Toby as daughter....

have no right keeping you in Silence as they kept me in my house while they continue to make up new Young tartans and crests to sell to people that Young genealogy makes into Young farquhars for SU dome future students and Caa etc all from creative family that is stealing my work for the 14th year. I ant to know where you are (I don't care if a Siamese is married to Bonnie Prince Charlie as a direct decendant of Rob Roy or my Middleton Simpsons.



I am not sharing my best miniatures that were stolen or my best paintings they are mine. I am also trying to reach you not any chldren that were had while Jack Nelson puppetmaster for Connie Mack and Kennedy politicians shove us around.

My parents looked when I was a girl in the 50s for any tartan to go with Young Waiting Walker and there was nothing. I used a Ancient buchanan that was something that was bought from my mother's cousin..it was a little to loud for her they thought, I liked it. She must have been my same age possibly the Nimmo Muirs in Chicago. Another person working with the youngs perhaps while someone made up a blue and green tartan for Young. and the Bowman new Farquhar's which I never heard of Bowman Young my grandmother who died in the 50's replaced by german Nellie (macNichols) and her Gregg and Duffy sons my aunt Isabelle the youngest was then met by the Irish and German bands with my uncle Bill Young.

No comments: