Monday, October 19, 2009

Half of pastels gone, moving again?

Trying to finish one painting for a Hudson Library or future library show I notice exactly half of my pastels (square ones) are missing. My aunt must have them, a pencil box that I had two of (the two wooden chairs given to whoever someone gave two other dollhouse furniture sets too.

Whoever did all f this mafia and Stewart to Stuart (Booths at CAA and Booth in laws of my aunt Mary Booth) to get into charity work with Stuart Booths sister the GM heir I danced with who was also a student of either Jannine Kime or Pat Robinson or both and their Mitchell American Ballet and Catholic Charities as well as Wilson and Young carities that proveded the Youngs with a plane since I was small I suppose for over 40 at least years and probably free space at Flint Bishop AP. How they are known to Mrs. Hancock and Mrs. Bishop of Syracuse I do not know, but Suzi Hare one of the Young girls married and moved to Rochester at some point in time.

Karen Ambrose Anderson mentioned on a trip she and Karen Frost made to Syracuse right when an addition was going on our house, that she met Stuart or Stewart Mott.

My aunt must have shown her work in the Libraries so her mafia genealogy and Nelson Mormons have been throwing every kind of account trouble at me through Bank of America and another HBSC or Orchard bank.

My son according to an e mail that has lost its mail drop at the Nelson House who invited me to start sending things to a supposed new child is now saying they lost their job. The Mormons and Mitchells may have had him in an attic room at the Nelsons or one of the hidden rooms that Ludwig and Jack and Harathies looked for with a hidden room while they did slave trail genealogy research to make eventually my relaties Spanish Black and Haitian to take the place of all the
Rodger Scott and Pritchards working with my aunt r some other PR women from the Dome or its Travel Farquhars and Thompson genealogy leading to the Ramsey Stuart possibly Jeanne Clark NC now going my Young Aunts Catholic Royal Stuarts.

The FBI is covering all of this up for Tom Bagnsco and Mary Booth, he is considered a FBI agent tho he only put in some Bush Campaign telephones maybe also the phony Mrs. Nelsons and Mr Mitchells (Religion and Computers SU)Jeri Nelson to Nancy Hoffmann phones for Mrs. Hancock to Mr Eric Hancock in the South political hopefuls from Bradenton somewhere?

It looks like Sweden may try to stop all of this coming out as they and a Swedish Cancer society brought (poor beautiful) Cranbrook to this country. To be taken over by mad PR and Catholic and Mormon and Unitarian and Library art and community culture projects that in the past showed my work and my aunt Isabelles and she came to the Young Franklin right behind them Eureka Building to use my best work brought there to show at a Xmas show and tour of studios so it could be shown with Kathy Thomas and my aunt standing next to it in first Cazenovia and then lakeland/ From that time my aunt and her new integrated Jewish Black Arab Catholic Spanish have been keeping me from painting or even working part time tomake sure my aunt takes any starts of art work when I have to move, as well as half of my entire belongings put somewhere when I have to move.

Elaine Yannow, Banks, Nelson and HOffmann move on with their Women's politics protectors. While the Mormons make money selling their false genealogy and putting up camps for the children they steal when wealthy men abandon their children and then blame the wife for leaving them as they are even drugged to make them mean enough for their parents in my case making their untalented daughter supposedily as talented as their brother...

While the Motts and Carriers and Lombards keep their private schools open with dictator, bad non UN countries and mafia sons and daughters all looking to marry into the country sign up for their dance lessons and bring their countries PR over to sing up with forger PR companies to find a suitable woman to turn her family into a tribe of thieves getting anything left to her when the planned divorce arrives. The person brought here is free to do their career full and overtime.

I would like my crippled and well rotton cousins starting with Bob Warnock and Tom Bagnasco to keep their Mafia Ponzi and University Mafia Dome Mafia out of my house and stop the moves wit their real estate company and charity buddies still writing phony Florida and South history to hand to their Northern Mafia and Canadian Mafia as well as Haitian and Sourth American crime family tradition and prop thieves working on my houses and collections since my parents gave me a lot of their valuables rather than take them south where they were replacing everything in their house. It was stored and given to my sister and law and Blacks by my ex husband and my aunt that tried to keep me in a house. My ex resisted complete control for many years and saved my son until he was 16 or so and then let the Nelsons and Bagnascos go at him.

I wonder how many russian dancers were brought here for others phony Russian British false genealogy/ I hink John MacDonald and his invest in theatre and films and phony N Ireland genealogy should come up with all the phony Parkhill names...is Mr Hill SU PR one as well as Jeri and Jack Nelsons Penn. Bently antique people also known to Mr. Mitchell?

I don't know what was taken their or their CIA's last 'in' but I bet Elaine Yannow goes to a tea with all my combined silver except the four place setting that was ESPed into my bank box by Michaels mormon bank friends in the BOA Palm Harbor.

My aunt must sit with my first antique stet and a lot of serving silver and the new one stilen from storage next to tropic breeze (where they stole my best dollhouse room to go with my best silver..and Elaine Yannow comes down to lead her latest folklore club this time Scottish or Irish while all the new millionaire real estte ladies thanks to the Aldermana and SU RE tactics talk about which charity they will give hat is left after their living expenses from the trusts they stole from their rich relatives children even some that were made handicapped on purpose or Insured with Am Gen and the sedgwick Alderman pirates and their mafia family new relatives.

While a bumc

No comments: