Monday, October 12, 2009

Ed Alderman and his daughter (Wendy Kline) invent new Youngs Bowmans tartans to sell to non British so all can participate in dance, at my expense

I have been fighting every attorney related to my divorce or any other matter save very recently.
I believe Ed Alderman is the mafia attorney that was the father of WEndy Kline the friend of my ex husband that decided she had to be the new wife of Rodger Allen Mack without losing any of my property in a divorce.
She decided to steal it with the help of all the people who got jobs for their children or themselves with the Mack Thomas Bells on one side and all my stalking Young cousins on the other with all of their charities that all of the Wiffenpoofs and their friends rode around on charity planes with.
I don't know at this point if WEndy was also Mrs. Yannow Elaine Yannow? and possibly someone before that. I did not know who gretchen Bellenger was at Cranbrook she went out with Tim Haven who looks like a member of the Swedish Swansons that my aunt was married to first.
I hope she is not also then a doctors wife from Birmingham that went back to school to get another law degree which is want a lot of doctors or attorneys do these days.

Possibly one in the xray or other departments at Community when he decides to work in Florida.

If so I would like to know as it was Ed Alderman that said I would never see mu son again.///Why not.
You have all your profits for 20 years and lots of people looking at wwwscotclan. or similiar places ordring up their gear and travelng to the glee of the new Scots Dame I am sure responsible for all of these lies and manuverings my ex sister in law Kathy Lee Mack Deitz (of Alderman and Deitz fame in scandals surrounding Sarasota AP. and her friend Dalton, Sellers and a lot of advertising and mall people.

Where have these liers and thieves and possibly killers of my parents lives at least shortening it, including Rodger Scott, Art Legacy,art Storch and NZ MacDonalds and their CIA working with other part time CIA from Cranbrook and other schools that have made up a lot of this genealgy crap with a Bishop Gregg Nelson Share etc Mormons that worked on this after the Catholic Youngs started it.

Where is my son, I deserve to know if he is living or dead while you want him dead.
Where are my hand made toys miniatures some I crafted some bought, the Saltire dancers and their room with the additional miniatures stolen listed below including a 50 year old miniature Burns Book... stolen two years ago. Where is the rest of my stolen silver not the four assorted and mixed set I found in my bank last year after two previous thefts of separtate whole large sets 2 of sterling and serving pieces mixed with some other german silver and candelabra.
Where are my pastels paintings and espedially the group of my best work flat acrylics nd large political pieces that were shown in Cazenovia college. Is Mrs. Scottish thief dame holding my sculptures to make over with brass around them.

Where is all the money that bamboozled from me 90000 and five housees pulled out from under me and one of my parents around the Flint MI Airport scam like I assume the one in the Southern reporter of the 72 book I believe.

Why is the FBU Florida is there a big push to hire the Mafia in Florida and then go buy Cuba and other souther American countries with all the private schools that helped steal my entire life and career, my parents retirement and my sons education and life. ..for himbeing reduced to a gypsy to atch Mary Mack and her circus of Goddesses and jealous SU creeps and advertising wives..and Druids.???

Where??????????
I am very sorry my notes of the last three years are so poorly typed. I started out having my son like an indian and the years I hve spent in a camper eight have been minimal living..I have to heat all water, wash my clothes inside and hang them around by 24 feet of space. Whle I try to paint or draw or make things for my remainig tollhouses to this point my relatives the run in and take things and supplies to slow even that down...it takes a lot of extra time. Also my computers have had a lot of files I can't access thrown in that messes up the memory. My spellers are not working on this blog or journal at all and I type as fast as I can remeber things. I have no safe place to store papers. sorry

No comments: