Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stove update, changed?

I thought several journals back that my stove had been exchanged along with all the other things when I had to leave Tropic Breeze because someone had helped steal my high school silver and some serving ieces from the storage next door and the best room I did over 74 to 2007 that I had to photograph (comupter went down and films dispappeared)to publish on web.
I found a picture of the stove from Green Keys days and there were two small spots on it when I bought the trailer. They have now expanded since last yearor longer to several scrapes of enamel and three spots that resemble the damage done by visitors to my mothers sinks almost a chisel mark.

So it must be the same not a stolen stove. One of the name change and theft punsters best jokes for them was when I worked at Byrons and they exchanged my new white wall tires for some old $20 ones while I was working in the store. I could probably have watched from the window. If my son had to come in and get any papers but had to do one piec of damage while helping Kathy and Sellers steal the miniature room maybe he was just trying to harm something he knew I didn't use or one of the tribe that is not quite as vicious as some. There is no way that I cooked with gas in this small area and the damaged parts are covered. Now the door is broken after being oened and another thing that was ruined was a boat. first started on its destruction by someone working the sails and then it must have fallen over and been grabbed and the side broken off. The front piece came off and I was trying to find he model builder club that had been at the Hudson Library but the person who got them there had retired.
Since that time the back has been taken off. Someone is an alzheimers that can't stand a locked door or it is my cousin the cartoonist who while looking for more art supplies has to wreck one thing before leaving. Whle attacking the computer.

They will have a difficult time now completel wrecking my computer the place I go can now keep the memory.

I don't know if Publix is the Hamandy Mansour Sefas or not or if the Bujilders that worked on our house National Pools and Singletary working with ALLEN architect did repairs badly so Rodger and I had to do them over and then I had to do finishing instead of my paintings just so Kathy could use my earlier work which she already got miniatures and added in my dollhouse hunt miniatures. AS I said I still had two and they were signed under the frambe back which I painted gold also.

I want that room back and I want my small scottish bears etc shich I dressed I did not buy them dressed. At least everyone will know they are looking at someone who maybe passed Elaine Yannow and Capps Syracuse Stage psych test, finding people who would steal by taking a ring she always said she left somewhere right in the bathroom. When it disappeared she had someone to add To My aunt Isabelle and Kathy tribe for mrs. Hancock and Bishop and Alderman and Deitz watching the new Tribe of investors for Florida and South America grow.

No comments: