Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Waller Mitchell Mills MacDonald

Rodger Scott sent me to Florida to become Durable power of attorney fot my mother. He recommended Waller and Mitchell. They supposedly worked for me but actually were hleping my aunt and her Scottish friends steal my property and change genealogy of mine to hers whether they knew it in the beginning or not.

At the end of my mothers life they refused to give me back my fathers will which I left in their keeping. I have a hope or did have one I am not sure it has been stolen also. He was to have a funeral in Florida which he did nad be buried by Masons in Flint MI in one of seven plots he bought for himself and my family ex son and three other children of they came.

That property was cheated away by a group of Ohio Mansons working with my cousins to steal my genealogy and it was probably was given to the Andrew Young family who have plotted against me and my enture family probably when the prototype of the Wilson Gun Sight credit was given to him by Catholic Shandleys or ther relative Wilsons or even Simpsons my dads cousin at Annapolis along with a lot of genealogy changes made to my dads side so my aunt Isabelle could be me for her Catholic ex Mafia family and all the monied Mafia they were related to that had money my Andrew Young uncle wanted and my uncle Jims phony black family invented in the Ambrose Jazz Bar near or on third Ave flint MI with all its doctors and restaurant people joining in for black investments in Florida.

They had the beginnings of a trust I was making an made it my aunt not my son that would get all of my money and they must have just had my aunt sign it not me, for all of Rodger Scott and Pritchard and Clair Harrotuians foreign Jewish gypsy mafia IAN and Haitian clients to be my dads my and my sons inheritance.

Mitchell in Waller office working with Nelson Genealogists in this area and Bishop AP area of flint with the Thomas Millions in Strongsville going Thompson and Dr Thompson investments with all the married professors down here with fired because of injuries to Sandra Lira in a movie at SU...Jack wwas here as an engbritson or Lewin..with an arrangement to have his secretary friends he found boyfriends or husbands for in Florida to answer phones with his wife and her Mitchell antique car friends and Religion helping a entrire Tribe of people go British their prize movie bit parts or jobs for their sons and the credit for false genealogy produced by Jack Nelson and a Spanish Architect and CAA architects breaking building trusts to built against Will instructions.

No comments: