Thursday, October 8, 2009

John Steinbeck,John MacDonald, CIA Cranbrook? 60's? Were Steinbeck Hamaltons harassed into their houses to die out for extict genealogyof famous gene?

John Steinbeck had his son John Jr at Cranbrook when writer John Seitnbeck came visiting while writing his book Travels with Charlie. Steinbeck visited my classes taught by a Mr. Ramsey one of his neighbors in Sag Harbor NY a Mr Ramsey his wife Daga was a silkscreen artista also gettig a higher degree. John MacDonald was mainly inerested in silkscreen. Tim Haven others of the class around 1963 are all down here as Scottish or British with a lot of Mormon Scientology and Mormons and Catholic name changes I believe my fathers extinct names except for me possibly by now (son dead or not able to communicate) changed over to Youngs who at first wanted money for their muscular dystrophy and Thomas charities (Lebanes) getting money from Flint Band sponsors Hamady Mansour Sefa.
Karen Black and other dances were in Hollywood and Sefa was at the Scots house with my cousins and people from swartz creek who workef for them some in a Druid group of some kind that eventually moved to Syracuse NY and Croton with Jack Nelson the ex adjunct of SU. All in the following blogs that have to be greatly trimmed and corrected.
But it was noted in historys of Steinbeck I have read that he also had N. Ireland relataives named Hamilton that were his cousins and his Hamilton side names died out because they never left their houses.

I was looking for the black and white kilt I wore that was suupposed to be my grandfather Youngs and my grandmothr's BOWMANs being FARQUHARSON the name of both SU and Dome publicrelations people and Dr. Thompson's Webster College now Rasmussin linked with USF.

If John MacDonald Jr is doing a lot of N. Ireland genealogy in N. Ireand and Maine along with helping my Young and Bagnasco's aunts and uncles change their genealogy to mine and add in a lot of foreign doctors and dictators by marriage to women they enhance their genealogy with by adding to creative and possibly died out Royals then the Mafia they have completely changed the face of florida and owners of american business and all foreign employment while stealing from me and my son and my parents I know for sure possibly others that were stolen from or even replaced completely by switching genealogy and cemetary plots.

I noticed that one black and white kilt is Forges and includes Greys that were secretaries on my dads old Royal Orange Traveling papers that were stolen wlong with all my dads most ancient pins of his brothers and his grandparents etc that were stolen and used with other important to me jewelry that I never got to wear before it was stolen with my grandmothers jewelry I wore allmy life. Glenn Tansley who hired a lot of people here into county jobs also got a harmonium na d player piano given to the Scots house or my cousins and they took a lot of things away as soon as I set foot in Cranbrook. I think my cousins in birmingham were already set out to ruin my life when I married a graduate Student Rodger Mack whose parents turned out to be food store and meat packing millionaires.

If my son is dead there is no son to follow my ex but if he just joined this CIA group after they got going it was to pay for more work changing his genealogy and his sister's to mine after stealing my life away and my nationaly shown art work and new work that was never really sean my best is now credited to someone or several persons while my personal jewelry and inherited jewelry was taken by my cousins or in laws or even girlfriends of professors and Dcotros investing in my aunt Isabelle's Mafia in laws and a huge amount of Polish and Czech and even dictators joining my and my ex's cousins with their own millionaire deputy sheriff department to get calls by mysterious and research means that did not go to the regular police after robberies but to more relatives of my cousin never met Bill Young a policeman and my aunt Isabelles german step brohers and her and my uncle Bill Youngs police band friends from Flint MI.

Grey is the name on the Orange documents as secretary and they were probbly part of a secretary to sheriffs group that dumped any complaints that were put in against this group of men getting property of parents and ex wies to ex husbands and sliming wives t get chilcren taken away (younger women still working in Flint) so they would not have to pay support. Even giving help to men robbing parents so out of work Flint could have their home money, or even locking up ex wives and moters to get their property togive new wives including a lot of college men known to Jack Nelson going in Florida with false names all going to the scottish balls and dances. Arthur Storch and Art Legacy making up genealogy and getting dancers into movies for more prestige to the selling of genealogy by Nelsons. My dad also brought another engineer Hamilton Patterson to the states he went to California his names were probably used also.

Alderman and Dicaprio mishandled my divorce and left me after four years of burned cars attacks on my property leaving for Florida with little money to take care of my mother in a neighborhood alreaedy waiting to rob me of every dime and my sons whereabouts after he had several attempts on his life before he was 19. He was last on the phone when I knew it was him not some Boyce Laser talker product being worked on by Bagnascos and Kline and Syraucuse School for the deaf with real live rabbits me and my mother and son to play telephone and computer wipe out car wipe out games with.

I would especially like to know if Jack nelson was given money by the Macks Bells Thomas's etc to start a Institute for Jacks friends supposedly to study his cancer I was not told he had but also to do other studiesthey could not do any other way related to some esp actually sound research study that was started in Flint U of M by Simpsons or (Mallory in Development U of M and CAA?) with Devore people seeing as Mr Devore said what people will do to do art, I assume science and anything else. It looks like my relatives andmy in laws needing someone elses art work to make them like their famous professor and Sculptur Rodger Allen mack adding Allen in to make my relatives his.

I am tired of being driven back to my house and out of houses while not knowing what is hapening to my only son I assume driven from house to house where he has to beg jobs as my uncle Bill had to do living on the Warnock porch while trying to be a musician all his life and only having part time jobs. They dumped him at my parents house to take it over for the Youngs and Waranocks not knowing it was alerady in my names. Due to Rodger Scott my ex attorney who expected me to put it in my ex husbands name for some reason?

Wendy Kline and all the researchers had some very bad tings to work with they had a shock box when MacPhersons at SU had me there in a part time job, they had horse shoe crabs that could have been gathered by Nelsons on Green Key here up at the Institute or even Syracuse Research with things called eye creepers for brain researh they slowly ripped throughthe brain until they stopped in the core somewhere of hopefully only horse shoe crabs. I could be completely wrong here but it seems odd that they had what looked like Jack Nelson as Engbitson with a wife that looked like Sarah Spino and two sons and Jack was alone in Dunedin years later after I had been here years and my mother finally better to go back to scottish gatherings and I saw people at SAS Dunedin that were right out of a vacation that ws supposed to be my aunt Isabelle and my mother on a vacation to Scotland. Instead it was a whole plane load of people and my ex's girfriend Wendy Kline in the Ferguson Plane. (the darriers of the Muscular Dystrophy that the Andrew Youngs carried.

They must have been writing a new will, my mother had to have my signature on anything she signed from 1980 0n. They cold not get everything I have legally so they just keep chasing me out of houses and stealing from all of them and storage while it is a big joke and example to the men leaving their wives, even if they win they will have bands of relatives and disinherited children with no where else to go following around taking their things for this celebrity Genealogy for the catholic church (bagnasco's and Luccis etc to get related too) and Mormons for Youngs and their new plantation Eatons to be related too while Art Storch and Art Legacy worked with John MacDonald and everyone making up neew Parkhills including Jeri Nelson and her boss in religion Mitchall and all the Kennedy Mitchells that thought this up as a way for the Motts and Carriers and Lombards, Booths to keep their northern schools alive while getting property in central america and Mexico probably Cuba the prize with the mafia and dictators including IANS gong back to their countries looking different and with charity and church backing to retake their old property.

I want my relatives to stopstealing from me and return my best room of Saltire miniatures and my last paintings and whatever my sister in law Kathy Thomas is silkscreening with her name on it.

While allthe politicians try to find more millionsires to soak for their public life including Montreal Mafia related to the Galantes.

I believe John Macdonald is still

No comments: